Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636977 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:54:08 PM

Is it said how much of the supply will be locked up?
Nobody really knows yet m8...im thinking we will find out in June sometime...before the news goes mainstream, if news is + ... those that see the tweet or announcement elsewhere first will buy big time.
you will see the mother of all greens ever lol...then a few reds as chart watchers,profit takers  and noobies sell...as the day passes the news will become well known to most and it will shoot up even higher than the previous high...sounds like a fun time to me lols

Also for the time being...do not sell XRP , its gonna smash past $10bill sometime this week...anytime...could even be tonight  Tongue ....it will dip back below $10bill for a short period,
then fly past and $10bill cap on XRP will be a thing of the past and $20bill will be insight.  Smiley

i said a few days ago..we break 1300 its fomo time...it has been suppressed on purpose, stopping just below a few times... and briefly went over it...this number is crucial imo...as soon as it breaks... Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

Is it said how much of the supply will be locked up?

it shoudl be officially announce in June last week i think... like everything from ripple, there will be a big and clean announcement , without cutting any corners... even i am looking forward to that. also have heard rumor that consensus 2017 evening from may 22 to 24 - ripple may give some hints on the lock up as well. as the person crucial in designing lockup - CTO Stephan is in there ... .. So hoping for that ...
Saad123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:07:04 AM

If only time will take me back to March 30th 2017... If i bought what ever i could back then i would be rich now  Grin

Will hold whatever i have now, will see if the market cap will hit 10B then we all will be happy Cheesy *finger crossed*

Thanks guys for this thread, i just knew about it...
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:31:35 AM

The market is really bullish for Ripple. One thing that is worrying me though, is that we get a major setback each time Bitcoin makes a breakthrough (= it goes through some magical chart analysis line). And if you look at the 12h charts of BTC/EUR or BTC/USD, it looks like it is going be to parabolical in a matter of a few days / a week. Which means a major breakthrough in Bitcoin each time faster and faster. I still want to be in Ripple because I believe it will have a few major pumps in the next weeks. I fear Bitcoin breakthrough will happen faster and faster. However, that also means maybe selloffs are going to be less and less because those who REALLY want Bitcoin will have sold already and not rebought. Difficult, this. It wouldn't be a problem if I could stare at my computer all day and see what happens, but I need to sleep, work, have a social life, also Cheesy
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:02:46 AM

The market is really bullish for Ripple. One thing that is worrying me though, is that we get a major setback each time Bitcoin makes a breakthrough (= it goes through some magical chart analysis line). And if you look at the 12h charts of BTC/EUR or BTC/USD, it looks like it is going be to parabolical in a matter of a few days / a week. Which means a major breakthrough in Bitcoin each time faster and faster. I still want to be in Ripple because I believe it will have a few major pumps in the next weeks. I fear Bitcoin breakthrough will happen faster and faster. However, that also means maybe selloffs are going to be less and less because those who REALLY want Bitcoin will have sold already and not rebought. Difficult, this. It wouldn't be a problem if I could stare at my computer all day and see what happens, but I need to sleep, work, have a social life, also Cheesy
just a thought....
BTC will keep rising ...japan and sbi vc both accepting ....BTC & XRP
when you look out at who sells btc vs xrp...apart from traders...
 miners must sell some btc at intervals ( pay bills ), merchants need change btc to fiat ( pay staff, stock )
technical issues for btc slow confirmations as network grows or fork, both not gd until resolved, this takes time due to lack of leadership

XRP doesnt have miners....merchants dont use it ...yet, ... the holders that have invested now are more aware of long term crypto trends and are willing to hodl XRP for yrs, as they got it cheap ( under $1)
The technicals are solid, market leading, good dev team, solid use cases

overall XRP has alot of room for growth until it falls short of market demands ( like btc just now) maybe in next 10-20yrs
if held as reserve for banks, it becomes digital gold....and the Ripple system will be a data warehouse for all fiat and crypto transactions worldwide

btc is growing but could drop very quickly too as uncertainty grows over its technical side, when/if resolved..then it will shoot high again

Theres also a psychological thing where people ( newbies mainly) would rather have 100 xrp over  0.01 btc

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:24:18 AM

i was chatting with a fellow Rippler the other day about , crashes...
following is something i think about...it may or may not happen.

some may have different words for the three following..crash..dump and sell off are 3 different things

crash eventually recovers but must go down alot first....hacks , exchanges closing etc - mid/long term it will recover

dump is just profit taking..panic sellin...fud..day traders mostly   - quick recovery

sell off...its a scam , the devs gone abandon ship lol - no recovery
( many scam & legit alts get sell off and die )

BTC and ETH have suffered from  many many dumps..and the crashes...
btc crashed many times...gox..mintpal..hacks..bitfinex..these eat up all buy support and takes weeks/months/yrs to recover
eth crashed...dao hack ,again.. ate up all buy support and took weeks/months to recover
niether had sell off never to recover...gd sign, they gd investments, innovative , world changing  ( same as XRP )

XRP has had crashes in its early yrs and now we have saw dumps to...but no recent crash...at some point in future,oneday XRP will crash , prob due to a hack on exchange or some other major negative setback
it will drop hard panic will kick in as people see so much red they think its a sell off and just dump dump dump.
then after a week/month it will do something , like exchange found the coins, no hack or something else  positive.
The price will shoot back up to pre dump price so fast and many will be happy for cheap XRP while others cry with regret for dumping.
Then it will continue it rise to another new ath.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:43:44 AM

i was chatting with a fellow Rippler the other day about , crashes...
following is something i think about...it may or may not happen.

some may have different words for the three following..crash..dump and sell off are 3 different things

crash eventually recovers but must go down alot first....hacks , exchanges closing etc - mid/long term it will recover

dump is just profit taking..panic sellin...fud..day traders mostly   - quick recovery

sell off...its a scam , the devs gone abandon ship lol - no recovery
( many scam & legit alts get sell off and die )

BTC and ETH have suffered from  many many dumps..and the crashes...
btc crashed many times...gox..mintpal..hacks..bitfinex..these eat up all buy support and takes weeks/months/yrs to recover
eth crashed...dao hack ,again.. ate up all buy support and took weeks/months to recover
niether had sell off never to recover...gd sign, they gd investments, innovative , world changing  ( same as XRP )

XRP has had crashes in its early yrs and now we have saw dumps to...but no recent crash...at some point in future,oneday XRP will crash , prob due to a hack on exchange or some other major negative setback
it will drop hard panic will kick in as people see so much red they think its a sell off and just dump dump dump.
then after a week/month it will do something , like exchange found the coins, no hack or something else  positive.
The price will shoot back up to pre dump price so fast and many will be happy for cheap XRP while others cry with regret for dumping.
Then it will continue it rise to another new ath.

Or will not, and it will be just "The End" of so called crypto-mania. Dude BTC crashed hard and it took more than year to recover, and another more than year to rise to the  previous high and it was not correction, consolidation or whatever you call it, and current grow is not new ATH, it just growth as return of lost year, the new ATH is to come e.g. 3000-4000 and only after we can speak about correction. XRP can go down if polo will be hacked, it means the end of crypto, the end of everything.

Not good post of yee at all, stop act as these trolls.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:02:20 AM

Or will not, and it will be just "The End" of so called crypto-mania. Dude BTC crashed hard and it took more than year to recover, and another more than year to rise to the  previous high and it was not correction, consolidation or whatever you call it, and current grow is not new ATH, it just growth as return of lost year, the new ATH is to come e.g. 3000-4000 and only after we can speak about correction. XRP can go down if polo will be hacked, it means the end of crypto, the end of everything.

i actually was hesitating to post this tbh..speculation is all it is
im just getting flashbacks of gox n craptsy cause of polo lol,

I know for sure...
XRP will be #1, worth over $100bill, it will be world changing....im just thinking it wont be a smooth ride for traders....winners in this game are the hodlers and buyers of any dumps or crashes on XRP....
trust me , ill be the 1st one buying if any cheap XRP were available..like now in fact lol...there is more btc on the way from me as we speak..just waitin for confirms
i wana buy under 13000 asap tbh, i dont wana  buy on top of next huge greenies

ebrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:09:40 AM

I am one of those who knew about XRP in March and liked the technology but couldn't get into it for some reason (funds in my case)

Now I am wondering I should go at this time or wait for a correction? It has gone x10 in a matter of weeks!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:40:15 AM

round 1  Grin

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:43:55 AM

i hold xrp but can someone knowledgable explain to me why the XRP will be valuable? i get that ripple itself has a possibly very bright future, but not sure about xrp tbh aside from short term which i think it can go up more. assume this has been asked many times before but don't wanna go through whole thread

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

i hold xrp but can someone knowledgable explain to me why the XRP will be valuable? i get that ripple itself has a possibly very bright future, but not sure about xrp tbh aside from short term which i think it can go up more. assume this has been asked many times before but don't wanna go through whole thread

you don't have to know. just shut up! hold or sell yours that's just it.  warren and his banks will be pumping this shit.  Grin if you still have the funds to release in order to buy ripple, now is the time because you'd lose a ton of profit when that comes. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pzest1

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

you don't have to know. just shut up!  

Wow, are you kidding. Installing real confidence in those looking to invest guys well done. Dont ask any hard questions (or normal) questions guys. They cant answer. Do your own research before you invest in anything as asking in a thread dedicated to it is always going to lead to hyping you to buy which they then profit on.

See if you can find one news that the coin/token is being bought by the banks, you cant yet banks have been trialing,using etc the protocol for years...

Congrats on your 2c rise since i was last here guys, to the moon. I thought there was a massive spike happening on the 10th? 4 days late hey and the trend line is going down again as bitcoin and other alts recover, surprise surprise

'Troll out'
vsyc

Activity: 1037

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

i actually was hesitating to post this tbh..speculation is all it is
im just getting flashbacks of gox n craptsy cause of polo lol,

I know for sure...
XRP will be #1, worth over $100bill, it will be world changing....im just thinking it wont be a smooth ride for traders....winners in this game are the hodlers and buyers of any dumps or crashes on XRP....
trust me , ill be the 1st one buying if any cheap XRP were available..like now in fact lol...there is more btc on the way from me as we speak..just waitin for confirms
i wana buy under 13000 asap tbh, i dont wana  buy on top of next huge greenies

Yap, polo is under pressure and everyone cautious and scared, its good. At the same time I do not know who it does polo/whales, but they put a huge gaps between buy and sell during lags e.g. yesterday you could buy XRP for 12200 satoshi and sell for 10400 satoshi, and it was constant until polo back in to operation, therefore we have this strange graphs Cheesy

You are right, the correction is irreversible at some point of time, and it will be big dance for trolls here. I do not know when it happens, but it will and stop value will depends on ATH at that time in feature, meanwhile, enjoy the grow Smiley It might not be that visible at same time if BTC willl continue growth, and 1USD will be just a matter of time even this year or beginning next.

And yes, resistance to BTC, so far is amazing, and we still #2 Cheesy
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

looks like ripple will be on a stable 0.25 usd by the end of the month.
albama

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:30:09 AM

looks like ripple will be on a stable 0.25 usd by the end of the month.

Yes. XRP will be stable at 10,000sats upwards and I guess it will hit 0.5$ in next month.
Many investors have joined this coin and hold it for a while.
financial_analyst

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

Ripple has a history of pullbacks when parabolic rises happen. Bearish.
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Ripple has a history of pullbacks when parabolic rises happen. Bearish.

fundamentals are strong, and current market is wide for the misinformation and Jed inspired pullbacks... Most investors are long term, holding atleast until the series of projects go live in over 7 countries - next 12 months...

So I am bullish... but Good luck anyways

If ripple RCL+XRp on rccloud has to move even a tiny 3% of SWIFT money - that's 300 billion and XRP would have to be at around 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and provide reconciliation-capacity. and the speed at which ripple is recruiting banks, seems like they will have Way more share then 3%.. so take that as extremely conservative estimate ! my 2 cents based on facts..
Ewox

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

Because of huge network improvement the price of XRP experiences its highs and lows (pump and dump) activity. Some say it is because of buyers that were swayed by the news and some large buyers chose this month to spark market activity. Others also said it is because Japans largest Bank is helping apraise XRP's price too. But as far as the charts goes, its totally bearish.
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

But as far as the charts goes, its totally bearish.

Short term, I agree. I also think profits are to be made buying lower than this point. Longterm, hell no I don't agree, zoom out a bit.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: