Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389111 times)
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

Is it true that sasha spoke against poloniex (adding waves) somewhere at the start or is it just another of those rumours, trying to get people to sell their holdings?

sure he does trashtalking.. ofcourse his PR manager forced him to delete old twits.. but community remember.

Indeed. He shitted on people and that is why some are still here to remind it, as he still did not stop what's the most important.

He did not do such craps as in the beginning lately tho (the trash talks I mean) And that's a little positive in my book that he at least leveled "slightly" up.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:27:56 PM

what a bullshit ceo..cant' believe he susponded again to @next week absolutely@ Cheesy:D

no he said hackathon concludes today so he wont be free for full release until tomorrow....  If you are going to FUD at least get your facts straight

ok then set your fact straight..he continued to say absolutelty next weeek more than 3 months in a raw. so stfu

Do you think anything will happen tomorrow? Or another tomorrow?
With all these frightened FUDsters hard at work, you can bet that something is gonna happen.  Wink

nah..it's not about fud..it's about how CEO should behave with his investors that funded him with more than 1 000 000 000 rubles. And not bullshiting like 15 years boy, trashing in twitter about polo..about ethereum classic and so on. and when he want to open his mouth, he should advise with his PR manager.. If he want to post something he should think 10 times. Russian got a nice proverb - "measure 10 times. cut one time". That's what Sasha should be doing after trashtalking for half a year.
It IS about FUD, and it DOES happen when something big is about to happen, so that the shills of other alts get scared about their coin losing some of its investments to the other alt. Hence ===> attack of the FUDsters!

People who have been here long enough detect these phenomenons with a glimpse. Not that hard really.  Cheesy
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:29:42 PM

what a bullshit ceo..cant' believe he susponded again to @next week absolutely@ Cheesy:D

no he said hackathon concludes today so he wont be free for full release until tomorrow....  If you are going to FUD at least get your facts straight

ok then set your fact straight..he continued to say absolutelty next weeek more than 3 months in a raw. so stfu

With all these frightened FUDsters hard at work, you can bet that something is gonna happen.  Wink

nah..it's not about fud..it's about how CEO should behave with his investors that funded him with more than 1 000 000 000 rubles. And not bullshiting like 15 years boy, trashing in twitter about polo..about ethereum classic and so on. and when he want to open his mouth, he should advise with his PR manager.. If he want to post something he should think 10 times. Russian got a nice proverb - "measure 10 times. cut one time". That's what Sasha should be doing after trashtalking for half a year.
It IS about FUD, and it DOES happen when something big is about to happen, so that the shills of other alts get scared about their coin losing some of its investments to the other alt. Hence ===> attack of the FUDsters!

People who have been here long enough detect these phenomenons with a glimpse. Not that hard really.  Cheesy

Well i've invsted from day 1 and still holding..but you know..it's just stupid to be blindly fanatic to someone who is doing wrong. you should point out that he is doing wrong. especially when his attitude changed 180 degrees when ico closed.  
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:30:20 PM

I remember you from the Slack at the very beginning. And I do remember that you seemed like a BIG whale.

My 120k Waves is surely pathetic to you Wink.

I understand where you come from Wink.
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:35:17 PM

Well i've invsted from day 1 and still holding..but you know..it's just stupid to be blindly fanatic to someone that is doing wrong. you should point out that he is doing wrong. especially when his attitude changed 180 degrees when ico closed. 

its twice as stupid to hold tokens you dont belive in while making more that 50% profit. so meaybe you will stfu already since even you dont buy your own BS apparently
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:39:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 08:50:19 PM by CrowdFunder

Well i've invsted from day 1 and still holding..but you know..it's just stupid to be blindly fanatic to someone that is doing wrong. you should point out that he is doing wrong. especially when his attitude changed 180 degrees when ico closed.  

its twice as stupid to hold tokens you dont belive in while making more that 50% profit. so meaybe you will stfu already since even you dont buy your own BS apparently

Just because someone hold something and you expect him to talks about moons only, as a dumb scared dude, that cheats himself and other people just out of greed.
Then yes you have a point.

Some people do hold things and still have balls to call out what is bad on a project they do like.

Because they want changes, and see that those changes seems very easy to do.
So until that happens, in between the "moons" you will see people saying things.

However, it could drop to 15k I would not give a shit by now.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:41:11 PM

Well i've invsted from day 1 and still holding..but you know..it's just stupid to be blindly fanatic to someone who is doing wrong. you should point out that he is doing wrong. especially when his attitude changed 180 degrees when ico closed.  
I do believe that he has made some mistakes (albeit not as much or as big as you believe), and I said that multiple times in waves slack.

Still, 10 guys suddenly attack an alt's thread at the night of a big event, all angry and fuddy and eager to point out how evil the dev has been because of some stupid reasons! Seriously, can FUD get any more clear than that?

I remember you from the Slack at the very beginning. And I do remember that you seemed like a BIG whale.

LoL.

Believe me, I am NOT a whale of no cryptocurrency. The altcoin which I hold the most, I probably can be a goldfish of it!  Grin

-------------------------------------------
P.S: Going to sleep now, good night everybody.

And don't be affected by FUD! Waves will be big soon.
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:44:47 PM

I do believe that he has made some mistakes (albeit not as much or as big as you believe), and I said that multiple times in waves slack.

Still, 10 guys suddenly attack an alt's thread at the night of a big event, all angry and fuddy and eager to point out how evil the dev has been because of some stupid reasons! Seriously, can FUD get any more clear than that?

LoL.

Believe me, I am NOT a whale of no cryptocurrency. The altcoin which I hold the most, I probably can be a goldfish of it!  Grin

About your "fuds" talks, today, or last week, does not change anything, when a moron comes in, and dismiss reality by wrapping things up.

Obviously some people decide to answer, and that's exactly what happens last days.

Why you would wonder ?

Because once again "main platform was announced" and price is hovering at ATH, and of course people get scared and start to say Bs.
As if it were all good, and those same shits (false promises) did not happen a million times before.

I am sorry, but when I see this, I have this urge to fight the "bullshits" regardless of anything. Just to be fair.

As a matter of principle, for the values I stand for.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:47:01 PM

so, if someone dont agree with sasha attitudes, he's fud'ing and should STFU? lol

all these "next week" and people still defends him... weeks developing a thing that should be done since the begin, and people still defend him.
and yeah, i'm about to sell my waves while i'm still in profit. but i dont want to... i see potential in waves, the problem is sasha's attitudes.
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:49:16 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 08:59:49 PM by CrowdFunder

so, if someone dont agree with sasha attitudes he's fud'ing and should STFU? lol

all these "next week" and people still defends him... weeks developing a thing that should be done since the begin, and people still defend him.
and yeah, i'm about to sell my waves while i'm still in profit. but i dont want to... i see potential in waves, the problem is sasha's attitudes.

No, no that is fud fud fud, Sasha's awesome. enough said.  Wink

As you said, the problem is Sasha's attitude, and this is not unsolvable, that is why hope is still there.

Despite all that, it seems quite clear, that Waves is doing things behind the scene, if I was fudding I would not acknowledge that part.
But you really wonder about honesty of a person that can do what Sasha did and still does until now.

That is NEVER good for any business.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

i love this thread....

so full of people who have been kicked from slack, while only a few of the community members join..

all you need to do is research to see what is going on with waves...  Sasha needed buy support for the last few months as they worked on solving the problems that using scorex has made.  the perfect way to do this was to keep announcing next week. It was managed perfectly.....  Price didnt drop through bitcoin rise, small players didnt liquidate their holdings in Fear, Big players were unable to corner the market...........

That being said it is Now  almost finished and I dont expect a moonshot, what I expect is the same methodical increase in value that has been happenning for two months now through this time of development.

feel free to call Sasha a Liar, but he has kept this project in the forefront of everyones attention in a world of investors suffering with high anxiety and extreme attention deficit disorder.

Thanks Sasha  AKA Alexander the Great!!!

CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:11:55 PM

i love this thread....

so full of people who have been kicked from slack, while only a few of the community members join..

all you need to do is research to see what is going on with waves...  Sasha needed buy support for the last few months as they worked on solving the problems that using scorex has made.  the perfect way to do this was to keep announcing next week. It was managed perfectly.....  Price didnt drop through bitcoin rise, small players didnt liquidate their holdings in Fear, Big players were unable to corner the market...........

That being said it has kept Now it is almost finished and I dont expect a moonshot, what I expect is the same methodical increase in value that has been happenning for two months now through this time of development.

feel free to call Sasha a Liar, but he has kept this project in the forefront of everyones attention in a world of investors suffering with high anxiety and extreme attention deficit disorder.

Thanks Sasha  AKA Alexander the Great!!!

This is what I also think, and that's really pathetic in itself if that is the case. It's a 30k Btc ico, remember ?
bigfryguy

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

i love this thread....

all you need to do is research to see what is going on with waves...  Sasha needed buy support for the last few months as they worked on solving the problems that using scorex has made.  the perfect way to do this was to keep announcing next week. It was managed perfectly.....  Price didnt drop through bitcoin rise, small players didnt liquidate their holdings in Fear, Big players were unable to corner the market...........

That being said it has kept Now it is almost finished and I dont expect a moonshot, what I expect is the same methodical increase in value that has been happenning for two months now through this time of development.

This is what I also think, and that's really pathetic in itself if that is the case. It's a 30k Btc ico, remember ?

what turning a a 50k codebase into a 5k one removing all the redundancies of the bitcoin codebase is pathetic.......
there are so many things that will be done so much simpler now that it is ready, and making a foundation for a new level of crypto is not nor will it ever be pathetic

stop trying to make such a silly point.

CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:22:50 PM

i love this thread....

what turning a a 50k codebase into a 5k one removing all the redundancies of the bitcoin codebase is pathetic.......

stop trying to make such a silly point.

Apples and Oranges. It's true they don't look so different from a long distance view.

Stop dismissing all those shits as if it was all planned, and as if it was acceptable.
bigfryguy

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:24:59 PM

I benefited, and so did all the other holders.....  future users will benefit from a simpler codebase allowing easier integration....  so who got burned.. You?

stop trying to make mountains out of molehills

CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:26:03 PM

I benefited, and so did all the other holders.....  future users will benefit from a simpler codebase allowing easier integration....  so who got burned.. You?

stop trying to make mountains out of molehills

It is your opinion, I disagree with it, but I respect it.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:27:27 PM

i love this thread....

all you need to do is research to see what is going on with waves...  Sasha needed buy support for the last few months as they worked on solving the problems that using scorex has made.  the perfect way to do this was to keep announcing next week. It was managed perfectly.....  Price didnt drop through bitcoin rise, small players didnt liquidate their holdings in Fear, Big players were unable to corner the market...........

Damn Crowfunder troll, just dump your imaginary 120k Waves and be happy you are at proffit if you bought on ICo, stop crying like a fucking child.
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:41:17 PM

so, if someone dont agree with sasha attitudes, he's fud'ing and should STFU? lol

its not about sasha at all. its about you man... we all know by now that youre dissatisfied with the team efforts and sashas record we're just fed up reading your shit man. do us a fovour and write him a letter or PM or something. we cant fix it for you so dont spam the thread just write directly to twiggy smile or sasha or whatever... youre so annoying bitching around. what do you want from us dude? go to the source... attention *****
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

i love this thread....

Damn Crowfunder troll, just dump your imaginary 120k Waves and be happy you are at proffit if you bought on ICo, stop crying like a fucking child.

It is your opinion and I could respect it, in a parallel world.

bigfryguy

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:49:24 PM

lol you just outed yourself as a daytrader......

now I know where your opinions are coming from.

dont expect any of your I'm not Fudding comments to mean shit after posting that.  in the same direction, I am gonna slam your shilling attempts as things get heated up.

Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: