Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

every time Bitcoin will die soon,people said that just there has down a lot ,but after that everything is ok and nothing change ,so bitcoin will be more stronger and stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

every time Bitcoin will die soon,people said that just there has down a lot ,but after that everything is ok and nothing change ,so bitcoin will be more stronger and stronger.
I agree with you.
We have experienced a lot of times that people said that bitcoin is going to be down but it was never true, as you see bitcoin is here and living.
If bitcoin will stay that strong the price will increase to huge levels.
inspiring.rai

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

This is the beginning of the Bitcoins so it will make its identity.... And after that if some thing better come than it will die....... And around 300 years will be the death of Bitcoin
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:22:18 AM

Bitcoin will not die anymore. We are talking about a system that has been standing for 7 years. And we have been talking about a currency that has been constantly rising for the last 7 years.
Today, many financial institutions are investigating the blockchain system. In other words, the bitcoin and its technological infrastructure are getting more and more permanent.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:32:08 AM

When no one is using it or something will be created better than bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dejames

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

I think bitcoin will stay around for quite a long while yet
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:33:52 AM

Well as long as their is an internet working and people are still using bitcoin it will never die,
So for me bitcoin will only die if their is no way to use or earn it.

aimndableck

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:26:45 AM

bitcoin will not die, because the longer bitcoin continues to grow, as today more and more people who were involved in the field of bitcoin.
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:38:51 AM

i agree not only that many bitcoin cloud mining site has open such as the one that i am using with free 100 gh/s of BTC mining power when you join https://metizer.com/?ref=VoJSJF. Plus referral incentive if you use the  following link https://metizer.com/?ref=VoJSJF  Cheesy  sweet!

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
BitMarshall

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

it die after all blocks find = no new block = no tx = die
Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

I hope btc never die

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

I hope btc never die

What ages?
Let just does not die as long as we are alive.
I am confident that the Bitcoin talk about death very stupid, because it is only now beginning to develop
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

I hope btc never die

What ages?
Let just does not die as long as we are alive.
I am confident that the Bitcoin talk about death very stupid, because it is only now beginning to develop

First time that i hear about bitcoin was in, i think it was 2014. And that is long ago. So i can't agree with you that bitcoin is young. I don't know when forum started, but i doubt it was last year. So Bitcoin is old and forum is old, but i think it will last for at least, maybe 5 years. After that, well its long time.
chmod777

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

Bitcoin mining is a costly business. If you do not have enough capital, it will not be profitable. Nowadays miners are carrying out their expenses by minimizing their costs.

But difficulty of the mining business does not adversely affect the use of bitcoin. If somebody leave mining, the level of difficulty decreases. Then mining would be less costly.
Eternu

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Bitcoin mining is a costly business. If you do not have enough capital, it will not be profitable. Nowadays miners are carrying out their expenses by minimizing their costs.

But difficulty of the mining business does not adversely affect the use of bitcoin. If somebody leave mining, the level of difficulty decreases. Then mining would be less costly.

You are totally right there, if someone leave mining bitcoin percentage of mining will rise. But i don't think that someone that invested a lot of money, and for mining to be pay off you need really good computer, they won't leave mining bitcoin so easily. I have heard that mining in this days are too hard, and it doesn't pay off. I was thinking to mine, but when i find out what you need, i don't have that much money...
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

I have strong faith in Bitcoin not because I somehow profit from it but because of these following reasons:

* Anonymous:  More privacy conscious individuals will likely jump into the bitcoin world with increasing surveillance  by World governments.
* Decentralized & Internet based. Also believe it will evolve along with the Internet.
* Has little or no limitations
* If other Cryptocurrencies live, Bitcoin will definitely live.
* Finally, Cryptocurrency is part of the need of Internet users
chmod777

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

You are totally right there, if someone leave mining bitcoin percentage of mining will rise. But i don't think that someone that invested a lot of money, and for mining to be pay off you need really good computer, they won't leave mining bitcoin so easily. I have heard that mining in this days are too hard, and it doesn't pay off. I was thinking to mine, but when i find out what you need, i don't have that much money...

Anyone who starts to mining will not leave mining unless it is a big mistake.

Because the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. Even if btc is not profitable today, it will be profitable for future btc value.
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

I have strong faith in Bitcoin not because I somehow profit from it but because of these following reasons:

* Anonymous:  More privacy conscious individuals will likely jump into the bitcoin world with increasing surveillance  by World governments.
* Decentralized & Internet based. Also believe it will evolve along with the Internet.

The items you count are all right. But bitcoin is not anonymous. Your identity can be determined when you use Bitcoin. All transactions are recorded. And transfer operations from one address to another can be determined backward one by one.

If you want real anonymity, I suggest you check out Dash.
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

The items you count are all right. But bitcoin is not anonymous. Your identity can be determined when you use Bitcoin. All transactions are recorded. And transfer operations from one address to another can be determined backward one by one.

If you want real anonymity, I suggest you check out Dash.

If you want anonymity in Bitcoin you can use a high quality mixer like Bitmixer, Cryptomixer, Bitblender or some others. This way even if someone tries to track you down by using the backward option and checking transaction one by one he cannot link you anymore to the related bitcoin addresses you have used.

Eternu

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

Anyone who starts to mining will not leave mining unless it is a big mistake.

Because the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. Even if btc is not profitable today, it will be profitable for future btc value.
As i said, to mine bitcoin effectively you need good computer for that, and that mean a lot of money. For now bitcoin is rising and that is good even for me who does not mine bitcoin. But who can prove that bitcoin will live for long enough that you can recover your loses for equipment you bought? Maybe bitcoin will die next year, or maybe year after that, who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: