Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:52:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 70607 times)
imperatron

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

I think Ethereum is a good altcoin to buy. It will have a impressive future in the next years! I am still in Ethereum and I am not going to sell  Grin

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Ethereum is the best strong coin of all cryptocurrency
Great future
Huge contracts
And about Technical analysis view
First target is 500$
Second target is 700$
And it will hit targets soon
With all my best wishes
Good luck

yes i agree. ethereum value will increase up to around 440$. and sure its not even near to happen but i sure believe it would happen in a long time maybe in the middle of next year. so eth worth to invest for a long term.
i think seeing ETH keeps growing and growing i'm sure with the future of ethereum, i have no doubt about the technology and innovation brought by ethereum, because you can see almost all ico users using the ethereum platform and this will continue to grow as the ico market share will continue to grow and spread also, so ethereum will have a great future as well as the price

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀         █▄          ▀▄
   ▄▀  █       ▄█████▄       █  ▀▄
  █▀ ███      █████████      ███ ▀█
 █  ████      █████████      ████  █
▄▀ █████      █████████      █████ ▀▄
█  █████      █████████      █████  █
▀▄ █████      █████████      █████ ▄▀
 █  █████     █████████     █████  █
  █▄  ████     ▀█████▀     ████  ▄█
   ▀▄  ▀███      ▀▀      ████  ▄▀
     ▀▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●
..COMMUNITY BASED PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM..

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

gustaf.berg

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:10:04 PM

Ethereum is very solid alternative coin but you should consider eth as a long term investment.
Goodween

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

My answer is : Ethereum is the second next oldest crypto coin next to bitcoin.It has survived these much years in front of bitcoin.It shows its potential.The only drawback was the hard fork which led to split of ethereum into ETH and ETC.Running in smart contract is one of the salient feature of ethereum. probably in the future Etherium will be most good crypto in the world.

STASH: EASY INSTANT PRIVATE
PRE-SALE 24/09/2017
flowdon

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

putting in 2nd position in the marketcap, i think it needs to hold and stay put baby!! ethereum has a very wide road run it. communities, ico project assets and the team behind it, stay!!! relax, and have some wine.  Cool
Lmaooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:00:55 PM

I think Ethereum is great altcoin because it has the 2nd highest market capitalization.
If Ethereum is not a good altcoin there is no way it may attract that such capitalization by investors.
nkarm1

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:06:58 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

Based on my experiences, top coins like etherium will always be a good investment for each and everyone of us. Sooner of later as bitcoins price goes high, ethereum basically would go with it. So if you are a believer thay bitcoin will somehow skyrocket in the future. So as ethereum. Remember that $71billion dollars current (dollar volume of btc at this time) of bitcoin would be slowly reducing its doubling ability because obviously it is a big money man. So picking 1 of the top tens in the giant market would be a really good decision. Never hesitate buying as long as you have money, cause you might end up crying because you missed the chance buying at the current price

Raja_MBZ

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Currently the best time to buy as much ETH and ETC possible as one can. Price is extremely low, and there'd probably be a huge pump soon.

I'd prefer to have ETH/ETC right now to bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

█████
█████               ▄▄█████████▄▄        ▄███████████   █████
█████             ▄██████▀▀▀██████▄    ▄█████████████   █████
█████            ▄████▀       ▀████▄  █████▀            █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▀             █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▄             █████
 █████▄          ▀████▄       ▄████▀  █████▄            █████
  ██████████████  ▀██████▄▄▄██████▀    ▀█████████████   █████
   ▀▀███████████    ▀▀█████████▀▀        ▀███████████   █████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
|██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
gipbkt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

Aslong as investing in ETH is profitable, there is no problem why not. People are eyeing altcoin/s not just ETH where they can gain and profit for their investment. Many users, means profit and good investment.
kakusnice

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

Ethereum is good altcoin after bitcoin itself, see the price now. Don't worry to invest or trade on eth, just learn the strategy & practice. Know your skill and manage your mindset also money to get the best plan to invest/trade. Eth will grow as bitcoin itself, find the opportunity to get some profit. Focus on eth news, practice some strategy and always learn about risk. Have a nice day.
maxyotz

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:16 PM

Current trend ethereum is goin down . For ethereum success there was lots of Ico happened based on ethereum backed token . In that ico lots became loss for investor some became huge failure.
syaiful13

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

You don't buy when it's up, you buy when it's down. But I don't think people are obeying this basic rule, and by looking at the marketcap, a lot of people can get burned out of it.
Pluvi0phil3

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

I am sure those who went for the option of staying away would be blaming themselves now that, they should have done otherwise. ETH has actually made a come back from the sleeping position it rested in the past months that makes a lot of people wrote it off. But now, its now a corner stone. What I expect is to see campaigns being paid with ETH, gambling sites start adopting massively, faucets coming out massively for ETH among other improvements to the currency.
CoinIEtrader

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

With its smart contract technology, it's absolutely a good one to invest some good amount of money in. Do not mix ethereum with other useless altcoins please guys.
chineseprancing

Activity: 532

Verify - The Future Of Reputation

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

Ethereum is good altcoin after bitcoin itself, see the price now. Don't worry to invest or trade on eth, just learn the strategy & practice. Know your skill and manage your mindset also money to get the best plan to invest/trade. Eth will grow as bitcoin itself, find the opportunity to get some profit. Focus on eth news, practice some strategy and always learn about risk. Have a nice day.
Ethereum was run for long time ago, so I'm confident that this altcoin was not scam. I think no risk if we are deposit and invest to this coin because we are all know that we incurred income to this coin. Also I have no doubt regarding to the ability of this coin maybe, sooner or later it will replace the bitcoin as top 1 crypto currency.

shinratensei_

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

Ethereum was run for long time ago, so I'm confident that this altcoin was not scam. I think no risk if we are deposit and invest to this coin because we are all know that we incurred income to this coin. Also I have no doubt regarding to the ability of this coin maybe, sooner or later it will replace the bitcoin as top 1 crypto currency.
How ethereum could become scam while all the coin have been distributed for so many people around the world? and it's decentralized. it just doesn't make sense if you still think that ethereum is a scam.
ethereum can't spend itself and just get away from your wallet, there's no way it will be scam.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
DaftAjax

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

I think Ethereum is a good altcoin to buy. It will have a impressive future in the next years! I am still in Ethereum and I am not going to sell  Grin
Well it already have an impressive result, for the past years that it have been existed. As you can see it is now in the second place of cryptos. And many ICOs have chosen to fork their tokens to Ethereum and quite some of them are successful, so it affected its market price and got boomed at today's state.

Kettler

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:34:29 PM

Ethereum is very solid alternative coin but you should consider eth as a long term investment.

It is true. I have hold the ETH for more than 18 months.
helin9108

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

By the time that you posted this thread I hope you at least doubled your investment in eth because it is a good coin next to btc. It's normal to have doubts with other coins especially if they just started. We have no idea how it will compete with the crypto community so it's normal to have doubts. But eth we know is the next best thing after btc and thus, have proven itself on its own time. We should remember that btc also started as a valueless coin so we should give other alts the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to prove their use.
yes double yours investment in eth its sure bring you profit in long term. here is the article that might be usefull for you to understand what is ethereum is. https://medium.com/@preethikasireddy/how-does-ethereum-work-anyway-22d1df506369 . hope you luck and happy invest.

Yes Ether is also my favourite altcoin to invest and after reading the above link i am much more confident that ether have bright future and its will go up surely, all details give in the above link, and all doubt cleared after reading the above link. Now i am going to invest more in Ether for next 2 years. thanks buddy

onesalt

Activity: 490

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

Buy ETH, forget that you bought, remember it after long time, enjoy being rich.  Cheesy

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.