Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77021 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

crowdsale is scheduled for 2022.  

I've reported you for your conduct, or lack there of.

You have no idea how to be a part of a community and we don't want people such as yourself involved in ours.

Please do one and go back to your Monero hole.

well i hope it can be released in the next 6 years?

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol

You can keep trying to force an answer, you wont get one. How can we give a date when we don't have one?

You're the most annoying person I have had the displeasure of meeting in a very long time. You also talk so much s#!t it's untrue.

me being annoying is your opinion and you're welcome to it.   the silk market shrivelling up due to a year of talk and no action is the truth not fud.  not to rain misery down on the thread but between your last project you left (which you promised the weaver under the name cystum as I've found in the sterling coin thread) and this one is now two years of vapor with nothing released.   call me whatever you want but my questions have been valid. luckily between the few members in this thread they own likely and ll the silk in the world and they'll keep chanting your name because if they don't they'll lose any chance of their investment being worthwhile.  why this thread is even open I don't know. yes the Camel is a shadow.  shadow of the past.  

1) When I started work on DarkSilk/Silk in April last year it wasn't to a deadline and the price of Silkcoin was at 50 satoshi then, it has only increased since I began work.

2) Cystum is just a multipool which was standalone.

3) If this is what you believe then why are you here?

We only recently had an article written about Sterlingcoin in cointelegraph which spoke about its price stability and commended it - http://cointelegraph.com/news/britsh-pound-of-the-21st-century-interview-with-sterlingcoins-steven-saxton

I also didn't walk away from Donationcoin or Sterlingcoin, which I created. I appointed lead developers and development continues. Just because I created something does not mean I have to be the one that maintains it, where is Satoshi Nakimoto in the Bitcoin development team?

Also Sterlingcoin did nothing but cost me money, servers, seeds, website hosting and more. Donations were sparse and it wasn't an autonomous entity like DarkSilk, the same goes for Donationcoin.

I have a stack of Sterlingcoin t-shirts which I spent £100's on as well which I have sat here.

So tell me, what part of my hard work, commitment, investment and time don't you like?

The part where is seems you havent released anything in over 2 years and price is based on being an 'active' dev in these threads.  

Your going to have to reiterate that as it made absolutely no sense.

EDIT: I kind of understand what your saying but it holds no value at all. Have you looked at the GitHub and the amount of development happening?

It would appear if there was a github there is no link to it and/or public has no access to it as youve said.. to keep our work secretive so no one can steal it lol soo what you sayin?

This shows how much you haven't read. The GitHub for DarkSilk is public, the code is registered on the Bitcoin blockchain using Proof of Existence.

https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

It is in my signature if you ever bothered to look further than the end of your nose.

nothing for silkcoin it seems.  nuff said
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:12:59 PM

I hated the old silk, but this seems promising. I wonder if original silk is gonna pump again now? Anyways, I'm watching, and will probably throw some btc's at the crowdsale only because I believe in the potential the dev team brings to the table.  Any good estimate when the crowdsale will begin? and will there be any bonus for early investors?

crowdsale is scheduled for 2022.  

I've reported you for your conduct, or lack there of.

You have no idea how to be a part of a community and we don't want people such as yourself involved in ours.

Please do one and go back to your Monero hole.

well i hope it can be released in the next 6 years?

only 2.5 bitcoins back down to 500 satoshis or so.  hopefully you folks arent holding for 6 years or it will be down to 5 sat lol

You can keep trying to force an answer, you wont get one. How can we give a date when we don't have one?

You're the most annoying person I have had the displeasure of meeting in a very long time. You also talk so much s#!t it's untrue.

me being annoying is your opinion and you're welcome to it.   the silk market shrivelling up due to a year of talk and no action is the truth not fud.  not to rain misery down on the thread but between your last project you left (which you promised the weaver under the name cystum as I've found in the sterling coin thread) and this one is now two years of vapor with nothing released.   call me whatever you want but my questions have been valid. luckily between the few members in this thread they own likely and ll the silk in the world and they'll keep chanting your name because if they don't they'll lose any chance of their investment being worthwhile.  why this thread is even open I don't know. yes the Camel is a shadow.  shadow of the past.  

1) When I started work on DarkSilk/Silk in April last year it wasn't to a deadline and the price of Silkcoin was at 50 satoshi then, it has only increased since I began work.

2) Cystum is just a multipool which was standalone.

3) If this is what you believe then why are you here?

We only recently had an article written about Sterlingcoin in cointelegraph which spoke about its price stability and commended it - http://cointelegraph.com/news/britsh-pound-of-the-21st-century-interview-with-sterlingcoins-steven-saxton

I also didn't walk away from Donationcoin or Sterlingcoin, which I created. I appointed lead developers and development continues. Just because I created something does not mean I have to be the one that maintains it, where is Satoshi Nakimoto in the Bitcoin development team?

Also Sterlingcoin did nothing but cost me money, servers, seeds, website hosting and more. Donations were sparse and it wasn't an autonomous entity like DarkSilk, the same goes for Donationcoin.

I have a stack of Sterlingcoin t-shirts which I spent £100's on as well which I have sat here.

So tell me, what part of my hard work, commitment, investment and time don't you like?

The part where is seems you havent released anything in over 2 years and price is based on being an 'active' dev in these threads.  

Your going to have to reiterate that as it made absolutely no sense.

EDIT: I kind of understand what your saying but it holds no value at all. Have you looked at the GitHub and the amount of development happening?

It would appear if there was a github there is no link to it and/or public has no access to it as youve said.. to keep our work secretive so no one can steal it lol soo what you sayin?

This shows how much you haven't read. The GitHub for DarkSilk is public, the code is registered on the Bitcoin blockchain using Proof of Existence.

https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

It is in my signature if you ever bothered to look further than the end of your nose.

nothing for silkcoin it seems.  nuff said

I will make the Silk code public as well and merge to my SCDeveloper GitHub.

Silk-Release-Candidate - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate/commits/master
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:20:10 PM

Don't judge a book by its cover. You might think that looking under the hood would translate to looking at a coins potential, but when looking from a different angle technology is just another way to cover a coin. So while you think you judge Silk by its merit, you are only looking at its cover.

You are too quick to judge things you have no knowledge about.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:31:47 PM

Don't judge a book by its cover. You might think that looking under the hood would translate to looking at a coins potential, but when looking from a different angle technology is just another way to cover a coin. So while you think you judge Silk by its merit, you are only looking at its cover.

so cryptocurrency is a game of faith? i know most traders would disagree.  What im worried i see is a developer using communities to continue building projects he doesnt finish, renames and moves to different communities.  I would assume to chase investments/donations? pay for nice pictuees and graphic sneak peaks? but maybe thats the name of the game.. i dont know im not a developer like you.

I see you wont be releasing the silkcoin code now.  Perhaps good choice.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:40:17 PM

so cryptocurrency is a game of faith? i know most traders would disagree.  What im worried i see is a developer using communities to continue building projects he doesnt finish, renames and moves to different communities.  I would assume to chase investments/donations? pay for nice pictuees and graphic sneak peaks? but maybe thats the name of the game.. i dont know im not a developer like you.

I see you wont be releasing the silkcoin code now.  Perhaps good choice.

We have no problem with silk price going down, we know where we are heading. Short term goals/weak hands is something for traders, investors should go by faith indeed. The best they can go for is an educated guess on project scope and hope on sencerity of the team behind it - investor's risk.

If the Silk Network is not a project that suits your investment strategy then this is not the place for you.
If you are a trader and want quick profit then you are in tough luck we just had a double top and without news/releases it could take a while...
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:44:11 PM

so cryptocurrency is a game of faith? i know most traders would disagree.  What im worried i see is a developer using communities to continue building projects he doesnt finish, renames and moves to different communities.  I would assume to chase investments/donations? pay for nice pictuees and graphic sneak peaks? but maybe thats the name of the game.. i dont know im not a developer like you.

We have no problem with silk price going down, we know where we are heading. Short term goals/weak hands is something for traders, investors should go by faith indeed. The best they can go for is an educated guess on project scope and hope on sencerity of the team behind it - investor's risk.

If the Silk Network is not a project that suits your investment then this is not the place for you.
If you are a trader and want quick profit then you are in tough luck we just had a double top and without news/releases it could take a while...

I believe my new goal is to be sure a community isnt being abused. Just make sure to ask questions and dont be yes men kids. 

If Silk network actually launches ill take a stab else based on the description of the current silkcoin.  maybe should get that fixed up? just sayin maybe launch a cheap website? just sayin figure out the gameplan before investors like me buy in thinking one thing and told another.  just sayin

l8r kiddies
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:57:08 PM

If the Silk Network is not a project that suits your investment then this is not the place for you.

I believe my new goal is to be sure a community isnt being abused. Just make sure to ask questions and dont be yes men kids. 

If Silk network actually launches ill take a stab else based on the description of the current silkcoin.  maybe should get that fixed up? just sayin maybe launch a cheap website? just sayin figure out the gameplan before investors like me buy in thinking one thing and told another.  just sayin

l8r kiddies

Again you didn't look further than your nose. I made the code public on my GitHub.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:27:54 PM

l8r kiddies

Again you didn't look further than your nose. I made the code public on my GitHub.

Oh good.  It appears youve changed 1 line in the readme since march.  Good work. Silkcoin is well on its way.
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:45:39 PM

If Silk network actually launches ill take a stab else based on the description of the current silkcoin.  maybe should get that fixed up? just sayin maybe launch a cheap website? just sayin figure out the gameplan before investors like me buy in thinking one thing and told another.  just sayin

l8r kiddies

This white knight again, oh please do keep entertaining me, the grammar the lexicon all of it is just so childish.

Please do stay,so ill keep having a good giggle once in a while.

As for the devs just skip the explaining for this guy, he's clearly having none of it.
Either block him from the thread (not sure if it's possible) or don't take him seriously...

Nobody is sure where this will end, one thing is for sure, Silk has some bright , hard working people behind it who are not playing around. Or that's just my impression of them since the take-over, through long discussions with Spencer,  Hanz and others.

The way it is now for everybody, you can jump on the silk march now and be a part of it from the core (early adopter) or wait till it's pretty much finalized or very far from the alpha version, (investors and mainstream population)and miss how it grows and miss the chance to get some for cheap.

Spencer has delivered in the projects he worked, and that is what we're looking for, not dates with semi ready half safe software that you can wipe your virtual ass on and throw in the recycle bin.

PS-  Anyone investing more than he can afford is either a fool or an ambitious fool.
PS2- I'm tired and have a horrible migraine, so i might have missed some parts but you get the general idea.

https://i.imgur.com/JTiDYVn.jpg
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:09:35 AM

So here we are now eventually on a new thread (but already full of S***) as it usually happens when something new comes up.
Watching closely..
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:21:58 AM

Ha he gave me shit for abandoning Sterlingcoin. I wake up today and there is another article in CoinTelegraph for it lol Tongue

http://cointelegraph.com/news/auroracoin-sterlingcoin-scotcoin-national-cryptocurrencies-provide-alternative-to-central-banking
gentamicin

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

been following this project, its coming together very nicely !
pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:42:05 PM

Love the way Silk is holding green on Polo during Sunday Bloody Sunday!
ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:59:02 PM

When we can mine darksilk?
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:19:04 PM

Once the code is finished and the wallet is released. Time TBA because we don't know.

ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:09:08 AM

Read the OP guys
You'll get the miners and more info once they are ready

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
ttoroie

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:13:29 AM

Ha he gave me shit for abandoning Sterlingcoin. I wake up today and there is another article in CoinTelegraph for it lol Tongue

http://cointelegraph.com/news/auroracoin-sterlingcoin-scotcoin-national-cryptocurrencies-provide-alternative-to-central-banking

Good article
Big movements after this Panama mess
It helps the cryptoworld

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
ttoroie

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:17:25 AM

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:25:13 AM

Once this thread hits google things on polo will change. Took me a while to find it. Nice time to scoop some ultra cheap silk. 

How'd the troll beat me here?  Cheesy
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

Hello! We talk about the Silk news in this post on our podcast this week.

We talk about Silk at 06:32

It seems there were a few things going on with Silk at the moment so I hope we got them correct.  If anyone from the silk team of community would has any additional information for us to pass along next week, or a correction to what was said, please feel free to let us know.

Check out the recording @    http://www.goo.gl/TXTo4V

Check out our bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730

Follow us on twitter @ChainDynamics

Please feel free to send us information about Silk (or other altcoins) via contact@blockchaindynamics.net

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: