Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

i started with 16BTC and turned it into 29BTC in two weeks in the altcoin markets trading. I see Altcon markets to keep increasing.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

i started with 16BTC and turned it into 29BTC in two weeks in the altcoin markets trading. I see Altcon markets to keep increasing.
That was pretty impressive, that is almost a 100% growth in less than a month, I can really tell how profitable trading is.
By the way what coins or tokens you are trading dude, I'm interested, maybe I could follow your path..
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Its good too hear your plans, just like me i don't have much BTC in my wallet and besides since I go trading also for a bit I've been busy looking at the charts and also for some paperworks in office. I do also have a long term plan for my BTC and ill just go with the flow when time comes  Grin

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

That's really good to see you making around 13BTC in two weeks time through altcoins trading. Above mate seems to be lucky to earn such a big number of bitcoins. As the sudden price increase of altcoins happened enormously guy could have got the best profit from it. Making 13BTC from other earning methods is simply impossible that too in such a small time period.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

Its good too hear your plans, just like me i don't have much BTC in my wallet and besides since I go trading also for a bit I've been busy looking at the charts and also for some paperworks in office. I do also have a long term plan for my BTC and ill just go with the flow when time comes  Grin
I'll tell you dude, you will not get the success in trading if you aren't focus on it, some people quit their job to go a full time trader because if only you
can do it well you will get a better income than you are getting in your day job. I realize the possibility of quitting my day job in the past as well but I'm still hesitant because I need to prove it yet that I can already make a consistent income to support my family and people that rely on me.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

Huh

I'll tell you dude, you will not get the success in trading if you aren't focus on it, some people quit their job to go a full time trader because if only you
can do it well you will get a better income than you are getting in your day job. I realize the possibility of quitting my day job in the past as well but I'm still hesitant because I need to prove it yet that I can already make a consistent income to support my family and people that rely on me.

I can say I am also in this situation. Sometimes it feels good to analyze that scalping in trades is enough for a living. But as what an expert says before "You can only prove you are a good trader when you are still winning even if the market is bearish."
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

Wow really man? I admire you for managing to have that amount of bitcoin at the first place which is 16 bitcoin, how much did you bought those coins way back then? And you almost doubled it for a short amount of time in alt coin trading, you seem to be an alt coin trader expert. As of now the bitcoins that I've saved is still low and I'm kind of shy to disclose it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:08:21 PM

Wow really man? I admire you for managing to have that amount of bitcoin at the first place which is 16 bitcoin, how much did you bought those coins way back then? And you almost doubled it for a short amount of time in alt coin trading, you seem to be an alt coin trader expert. As of now the bitcoins that I've saved is still low and I'm kind of shy to disclose it.

Yes, this is a really good result.
I have very few bitcoins. I came to bitkoin late. Therefore, I buy it already at a high price. Seyas I have 0.6 bitcoins
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Right now I am having around BTC0.30 in all my wallets. It is quite low, as I don't have any source for BTC other than my sig campaign. Also, previously I was immediately converting my BTCs to fiat as soon as I receive the coins on my wallet.

But it does not mean you can't get a profit. If you convert it to fiat,you can do the trading instead of nothing to do with the fiat and I think 0.3 is oretty much amount to get some profit. Lets say you can earn $10 per trade. Try to get as many $10 as you can then calculate it in a month, I think you can get decent amount too. Btw I for now I only got around 0.1 to be exact amount but still I keep on gambling it, just hope that I can hit big and try to change my fortune
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

Right  now i have 0.1 btc that i save good for 2 months budget and for expenses.
Water and electricity bill for a month cost me 0.05 btc. And my dream to buy a new android phone ia gone.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Well not enough. Started long ago with bitcoins but I have no funding sources for bitcoin wallet. Currently on a sign campaign but it is not enough to complete my bitcoin BTC. However I have learnt many things about bitcoin in short period which says earn bitcoin and save for later. Meaning bitcoin is so good at capturing virtual market that it can go high enough to gain you profits. If you have that much btc with you then I would say save them and try to get more. Do not spend them anywhere as it is risky out there to gamble it. Just sell them when you think it's profitable to you. That's all.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Right now I am having around BTC0.30 in all my wallets. It is quite low, as I don't have any source for BTC other than my sig campaign. Also, previously I was immediately converting my BTCs to fiat as soon as I receive the coins on my wallet.
But it does not mean you can't get a profit. If you convert it to fiat,you can do the trading instead of nothing to do with the fiat and I think 0.3 is oretty much amount to get some profit. Lets say you can earn $10 per trade. Try to get as many $10 as you can then calculate it in a month, I think you can get decent amount too. Btw I for now I only got around 0.1 to be exact amount but still I keep on gambling it, just hope that I can hit big and try to change my fortune
If you are able to figure out the trading tricks and if you really know which coin is going to yield to a good return then trading is the legit way to increase your coins but for that you need patience and deep understand about how and when a coin will be pumped and if you get the timing straight then you can master the art,other than that it is a hard process.

Johnny00

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

That was pretty impressive, that is almost a 100% growth in less than a month, I can really tell how profitable trading is.
By the way what coins or tokens you are trading dude, I'm interested, maybe I could follow your path..

These are all the ones I own right now. Watching lots more. The only one that isn’t up is MAID and it is holding up nicely when the others dropped. I feel it will rise soon. Just patient.
Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll start a new thread for people to discuss.
KMD
BAY – on bittrex
STRAT
MAID
GAME
BURST
ETC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846004.new#new

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

I started buying back in April 2016 before the halving and learning about trading.

let me know if you have any questions in my other thread

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Any tips that you can share with me. I want to earn just like you in trading.  I want to save money ,cause i want to  continue  and finish my studies. Im saving bitcoin for my tuition fee  when i enter the school again.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

I'm fairly new to bitcoin investment but I already took part on signature campaigns. I now have $4 worth of bitcoins which is 0.003 btc LOL. I'd appreciate any small bitcoin tip though.

1EKtxosypYFxaHPWonKkJTH7rSXMJZ4G2Y

Johnny00

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

Any tips that you can share with me. I want to earn just like you in trading.  I want to save money ,cause i want to  continue  and finish my studies. Im saving bitcoin for my tuition fee  when i enter the school again.

Check my thread. we can discuss there

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

I have very few bitcoins. I came to bitkoin late. Therefore, I buy it already at a high price. Seyas I have 0.6 bitcoins

Nowadays it's hard to earn that big for just a couple of week. Since the price of bitcoin now is increasing, I want to know how much is the value of bitcoin way back then when he started to trade with alt coins. It's a big deal to have two digit of bitcoins already. And mate it's still not that late to enter to bitcoin investment, you've got enough too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 776

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

Nowadays it's hard to earn that big for just a couple of week. Since the price of bitcoin now is increasing, I want to know how much is the value of bitcoin way back then when he started to trade with alt coins. It's a big deal to have two digit of bitcoins already. And mate it's still not that late to enter to bitcoin investment, you've got enough too.

I agree with you. It's still not late to start buying bitcoins. We already have bitcoin pricing 1000$, in few years maybe we can hit 10000$ and the lucky persons who bought bitcoin now will enjoy an amazing profit.
2017 is the new 2013 and 2022 will be the new 2017 (or before)!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

Sold all bitcoin and now waiting for the crash to buy back in.  Cool Thank you, Roger.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: