Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:02:21 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 03:14:40 PM by ChronoLite

Easy. For most people, BTC IS a scam, in that it has no apparent advantage over fiat.

Some people do indeed think Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or something similar to that, but it's just a small group of people. They only talk and think like that because of the media that has been hammering on Bitcoin like it is an insect that need to be squashed. It's a shame that people don't look in Bitcoin themselves to find out the truth.

The media is making a lot materias about bitcoin darkeness business, ilegal activities, and for sure the biggest ponzi ever created. Soo several people believe in everything they see, being real or not they believe, on this time bitcoin growing slowly because those news, if the news stop attack bitcoin, it would be traded at several places.
That's so true. I have only heard of bitcoins in the mass media that involves crimes, especially theft and money laundering. Those are the common news about bitcoins now a days. Still, only very few people may start hating based on those type of news. For others, it serves as promotion of bitcoins to spread out.
If you just only focus about bitcoin is currency only and never think about crime action of bitcoin.
You seems fun to make earning with bitcoin , and make bitcoin like the other currency

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:20:04 AM

Easy. For most people, BTC IS a scam, in that it has no apparent advantage over fiat.

Some people do indeed think Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or something similar to that, but it's just a small group of people. They only talk and think like that because of the media that has been hammering on Bitcoin like it is an insect that need to be squashed. It's a shame that people don't look in Bitcoin themselves to find out the truth.

The media is making a lot materias about bitcoin darkeness business, ilegal activities, and for sure the biggest ponzi ever created. Soo several people believe in everything they see, being real or not they believe, on this time bitcoin growing slowly because those news, if the news stop attack bitcoin, it would be traded at several places.
That's so true. I have only heard of bitcoins in the mass media that involves crimes, especially theft and money laundering. Those are the common news about bitcoins now a days. Still, only very few people may start hating based on those type of news. For others, it serves as promotion of bitcoins to spread out.

there is always negativity in the news about everything because apparently being negative has more viewers to it! and since media wants attention that is why they only say the negative.

besides recently there has been more positive news about bitcoin than ever. especially with the rise and with the more stable price.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:23:06 AM

I like bitcoin because its gives to us our daily living. That why i trade to have income everyday i joined in sig campagn to increase my earnings so i can give our need everyday. So get a double time by posting and to trade time to time to make sure have high profits in trading. So i never hate bitcoin. I love bitcoin.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:44:26 AM

I don't think people as in "All" people hate Bitcoin, and yes there are few who hate it like Big financial institutions like Banks and Governments and probably some of the media, but then it's the same case for fiat as well. There are people who hate fiat. I really like owning and earning Bitcoins. I also love finding ways to invest Bitcoins and earn some interest, keeps me motivated to stick with it.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:11:02 PM

It has been discussed many times already but Bitcoin is just too complicated to be massively adopted. Case in point is adoption by females/women, I'm sure we are all aware that this must be incredible low just by taking a look at this forum or at other sites online, 99% are men.

People doesn't hate bitcoin but it is just that there are a lot of things to learn if you engage in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a mystery to some and causes fear to invest to buy bitcoins. Other people things that bitcoin are just for criminals since it was first used in the darkweeb as money in nefarious and illegal activities. And lastly it maybe due to the presence of scammers and hackers that give a bad experience to users that they leave bitcoin behind.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:09:56 PM

It has been discussed many times already but Bitcoin is just too complicated to be massively adopted. Case in point is adoption by females/women, I'm sure we are all aware that this must be incredible low just by taking a look at this forum or at other sites online, 99% are men.

People doesn't hate bitcoin but it is just that there are a lot of things to learn if you engage in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a mystery to some and causes fear to invest to buy bitcoins. Other people things that bitcoin are just for criminals since it was first used in the darkweeb as money in nefarious and illegal activities. And lastly it maybe due to the presence of scammers and hackers that give a bad experience to users that they leave bitcoin behind.
Yeah few factors are there to hate bitcoin but bitcoin can bring significant innovation in payment systems and the benefits of such innovation are often considered to be far beyond their potential drawbacks.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

I think the proportion of males and females on bitcoin are the same as are online earners, all of those who earn money online definitely know about bitcoin, and I think the percent of online male earners are not 99% but are less than that, as I am seeing a good number of females working online to earn money.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:40:20 PM

If you just only focus about bitcoin is currency only and never think about crime action of bitcoin.
You seems fun to make earning with bitcoin
thats true, a lot of people make a mistake that they thing that only criminals are using bitcoins and it is definitely not like that, in my opinion this myth will be busted in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:44:01 PM

I think the reason why people hate bitcoin because they were exploited by the scammers that uses bitcoin as tool.  This are people that ignore doing research before they do their investment.  If they only knew the real feature of bitcoin I am sure that they will like it.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

You seems fun to make earning with bitcoin
thats true, a lot of people make a mistake that they thing that only criminals are using bitcoins and it is definitely not like that, in my opinion this myth will be busted in the future
I personally haven't met anyone who has thought that Bitcoin is only used by criminals; I think a majority of people just don't care or don't like Bitcoin either because they didn't start with it early enough or they simply don't care about it enough to worry a majority of the time. The myth will definitely be busted if everything grows the way it has been and people start to learn more.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:48:29 PM

The only people who could hate bitcoin is people who are scammed by people or by ponzies who have masked themselves like cloud minings. I know a few persons who the first thing they did with their bitcoin is to invest in these so called cloud minings websites. Its very unfortunate for them but other than this category I am having a hard time to imagine why someone would hate bitcoin. Bitcoin can only do good to us if we know how to use it properly. It can only make our lives better. 

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

I think the reason why people hate bitcoin because they were exploited by the scammers that uses bitcoin as tool.  This are people that ignore doing research before they do their investment.  If they only knew the real feature of bitcoin I am sure that they will like it.
Yeah right almost 80% in the internet are thinking that bitcoin is scam they dont know how bitcoin works and what is a good benefits of bitcoin..
They are afraid to be scam this is the first and common problem..
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:41:18 PM

I am just don't care about people who talking to me shit, i have my own head with my own thinks and i don't wanna listen to a guy who lost his 0.3 gambling Sad

melaniecolie12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:14:18 AM

Maybe it's not that they hate bitcoin. Maybe they hate the electric current it will cost.
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:46:48 AM

I think some people show resistance to learn new things,
but once they understand and learn to use the technology they start to accept it.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:26:30 AM

Maybe it's not that they hate bitcoin. Maybe they hate the electric current it will cost.
Your statement is right if you do hardware mining in your home.
But if you earning your bitcoin with the other way , it doesn't matter about electric cost

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:35:23 AM

No one will hate bitcoin if they are earning on it but if users are loosing their bitcoin in investment site i think they have feeling to hate it. About me i love what bitcoin is the services is really great for me i do a lot of thing with bitcoin.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:11:45 AM

for me two people different people have different opinions people are not same so like wise i will not say every one will like bitcoin , because some of use still using paypal for payment and for those people you had a bad experience because of investing on some shittty website that ran after you put investment on them </3 and i one of them but for real i still love bitcoins
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:11:45 AM

I don't think people hate Bitcoin as that is too strong a term to use here. I would though think that governments feat bitcoin more than anyone else as it undermines their authority and also some countries would blanket ban it because they want to control their subjects. Otherwise the rest of us find it quite liberating. I can't imagine now our lives without Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
StreamBit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:18:47 AM

People hate BTC cos they feel is it not easily spent. With lots of news about exchange scams and the like, people just want to have thier "known" money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: