Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:27:00 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 05:52:01 PM by CryptoBuds

I think 500 actual users is wildly optimistic, to be honest. The number of active slack participants hasn't really changed since the game was released, and the daily volume on bittrex is trending downwards if anything. Combined with the fact that the in game leaderboard currently seems to be less than 100 strong and I think all the signs point towards far fewer than 500 active community members.

On the subject of the leaderboard, I hadn't fully appreciated that one of the top ranked names seems to share the name of the official twitter account, and as you pointed out there seems to be a few very familiar names on there. To me that just reeks of stupidity. Pre-release testers and team insiders shouldn't be allowed to take part in the competition, it gives them an unfair advantage, and more than that it'll put actual players off. Poor show.

Wasn't that the plan all along? Make Paycoin bagholders whole? Grin

Edit: looks like they don't even care to keep an appearance of a legit operation... this happened after we discussed fake reviews a couple of days ago:

I may have "photoshopped" the reviews to fit them into one screenshot.

What's funny is that "Keira Thomas" has been playing this game since she was five!

I thought the game was only released a few weeks ago. I can't believe that a five year old gets their own phone and google account and can type in complete sentences like Keira does. Truly amazing😜😜

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:59:51 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 06:21:43 PM by WildShark

Coming Ionomy Studios Games

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

As if on cue, WildShark shows up with a screenshot to cover up unpleasant posts Smiley

So what's new, Sharkie? How "near" alpha the new game is? Soon? Imminent? Impotent?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

Coming Ionomy Studios Games

Make sure the team has their fake reviewers all lined up for another 5 star reviewed game. Try to keep the 5 year olds from reviewing this time😜

Speaking of which, what is your opinion about the fake reviews? How do you feel about the team spending funds for fake reviews instead of using said funds for marketing? And you can't argue that the reviews aren't fake, Keira has been playing since she was 5 and the game only came out a few weeks ago. How is that possible? She was playing the game even before Ionomy was formed, crazy!

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 06:43:17 PM by WildShark

So what's new, Sharkie? How "near" alpha the new game is? Soon? Imminent? Impotent?

I would expect to be testing "To The Moon" very soom!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

I think 500 actual users is wildly optimistic, to be honest. The number of active slack participants hasn't really changed since the game was released, and the daily volume on bittrex is trending downwards if anything. Combined with the fact that the in game leaderboard currently seems to be less than 100 strong and I think all the signs point towards far fewer than 500 active community members.

On the subject of the leaderboard, I hadn't fully appreciated that one of the top ranked names seems to share the name of the official twitter account, and as you pointed out there seems to be a few very familiar names on there. To me that just reeks of stupidity. Pre-release testers and team insiders shouldn't be allowed to take part in the competition, it gives them an unfair advantage, and more than that it'll put actual players off. Poor show.

Edit: looks like they don't even care to keep an appearance of a legit operation... this happened after we discussed fake reviews a couple of days ago:

What's funny is that "Keira Thomas" has been playing this game since she was five!

I thought the game was only released a few weeks ago. I can't believe that a five year old gets their own phone and google account and can type in complete sentences like Keira does. Truly amazing😜😜

Suchmoon and Yourself are in some serious need of vitamin D.

The way you too bounce off each other wow your like the Heidi Montag & Soencer Pratt of this thread. Maybe I could pull some strings and get you both onto Big Brother as a couple..... would you be interested Huh

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:10:49 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 07:25:45 PM by suchmoon

The way you too bounce off each other wow your like the Heidi Montag & Soencer Pratt of this thread. Maybe I could pull some strings and get you both onto Big Brother as a couple..... would you be interested Huh

Your hard-on seems to be lasting more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor.

Do you have anything to contribute on topic? What's your opinion on the fake reviews?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

As if on cue, WildShark shows up with a screenshot to cover up unpleasant posts Smiley

Then followed by light taunting at how gawsome the accounts done at shilling this ruse.
Then more taunting about ION's price perhaps.

I haz feelz that Korvas might be next to play.
Then more talking points about blah blah blah to push for moar time.
I hope, for a change they send some lurking players in like Mr-Coins.
Another account that had a mouth and hands telling us all his prowess at markets as a trader.
It would blow my mind if ColinFX also showed up as well.

I look who showed up as I was typing it all up...

I would love to hear about what the whales think about these fake reviews.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

Why don't you post something useful and talk about the fake reviews? How has Keira been playing the game since she was 5?

korvas128

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

Do you have anything to contribute on topic? What's your opinion on the fake reviews?

A hard-on for you & cryptobuds....... haha you wish.

Thing with Gravity is it's an old school 2D platformer..... a niche genre..... Some LIKE some DON'T, some LOVE some HATE and some don't CARE , this is normal for any niche.

What your trying to prove is if anyone likes Gravity they must be fake.... haha that makes you both ridiculous, lame and sad

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

If you don't like 2d platformers after playing Gravity you still won't like 2d platformers. But if you do then your gonna love it.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:09:30 PM

No, it's weird and unhealthy. Stop it.

Thing with Gravity is it's an old school 2D platformer..... a niche genre..... Some LIKE some DON'T, some LOVE some HATE and some don't CARE , this is normal for any niche.

What your trying to prove is if anyone likes Gravity they must be fake.... haha that makes you both ridiculous, lame and sad

No, not ANYONE. But at least those 12 reviewers with stolen profile pics, uber-"American" names, poor grasp of English, and lying about having played Gravity since 5 years old.

Do you really think those reviews are legit?

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

If you don't like 2d platformers after playing Gravity you still won't like 2d platformers. But if you do then your gonna love it.

Even after translating your word salad into a human language it still doesn't address one simple fact - there are plenty of freemium and even completely free 2D platformers out there that already have worlds, challenges, etc. Gravity can't possibly catch up the way things are done by ionomy.

However since I don't know shit about 2D platformers please point me to a few independent reviews of Gravity that would explain how cool it is. It doesn't have to be a major publication, there are plenty of youtubers with thousands of followers reviewing all sorts of games.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

How about them fake reviews? Looking forward to you avoiding the question again.

Have you moved in with Sharkie? Seems like you answer questions with the same cluelessness as him.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

The game has 1000 downloads on Android, and ION has a 24 hour trading volume of US$929 / 0.88 BTC today. It's a complete desaster.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

so you arent going to comment on the fake reviews? you probably should if you want to be shown as impartial and considering of criticism. i personally think when a team does that it dilutes their comments of download stats in a negative way. this is because if fake feedback was purchased then its possible downloads were too. your thoughts on ionteam gravities fake reviews with reasoning?
korvas128

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

No, it's weird and unhealthy. Stop it.

No, not ANYONE. But at least those 12 reviewers with stolen profile pics, uber-"American" names, poor grasp of English, and lying about having played Gravity since 5 years old.

Do you really think those reviews are legit?

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

Even after translating your word salad into a human language it still doesn't address one simple fact - there are plenty of freemium and even completely free 2D platformers out there that already have worlds, challenges, etc. Gravity can't possibly catch up the way things are done by ionomy.

However since I don't know shit about 2D platformers please point me to a few independent reviews of Gravity that would explain how cool it is. It doesn't have to be a major publication, there are plenty of youtubers with thousands of followers reviewing all sorts of games.

What bit of this did you need to translate.....

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

Seriously what is unhealthy is what your doing it's been months now. And not only is it unhealthy it's also a bit scary too..... like bunny boiler scary....

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

so you making up stories about fake photos means that other people can't call out obviously fake reviews?

One of the reviews claims that a girl that is obviously older than 5 has been playing since she was five. There is no debate that it's a fake review? Who is spending the money to do that and are you ok with that?
korvas128

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

so you making up stories about fake photos means that other people can't call out obviously fake reviews?

One of the reviews claims that a girl that is obviously older than 5 has been playing since she was five. There is no debate that it's a fake review? Who is spending the money to do that and are you ok with that?

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley 

Don't be so naive about app reviews, it a fact that a % of 1,2,3,4 & 5 star reviews will be fake it's the nature of the beast. 1 star reviews are an attempt to stop you looking, 5 star reviews are there to try and make you look.

You need to be 13 years old to have a google account. If this is troubling you then go and complain to google.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley 

Don't be so naive about app reviews, it a fact that a % of 1,2,3,4 & 5 star reviews will be fake it's the nature of the beast. 1 star reviews are an attempt to stop you looking, 5 star reviews are there to try and make you look.

You need to be 13 years old to have a google account. If this is troubling you then go and complain to google.

There's the logic we've been so anxiously waiting for.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:29:36 PM

Let's just say that you have a strenuous relationship with punctuation, spelling, and English language in general. Takes a few readings to get past that.

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

Seriously what is unhealthy is what your doing it's been months now. And not only is it unhealthy it's also a bit scary too..... like bunny boiler scary....

What are you trying to say here? Are you denying the existence of the fake reviews? Unlike your bullshit about photoshopped screenshots you can just go to Google Play and see it - make sure you have "hl=en" in the URL:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley  

Not really, you just assumed it was from a phone and built the whole conspiracy around it. But only after your first attempt at denial ("photoshop") failed.

You're just making stuff up as you go. Like this:

It is not about being "naive", it's against Google policy to solicit or post fake reviews. You should be the one troubled here as your "investment" is so dependent on the app and having it banned from the Play Store wouldn't be good, would it?

How about this? Any independent gamer reviews yet? If Gravity is as great as the whales are telling us there should be someone to corroborate that, right?
korvas128

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

Let's just say that you have a strenuous relationship with punctuation, spelling, and English language in general. Takes a few readings to get past that.

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

What are you trying to say here? Are you denying the existence of the fake reviews? Unlike your bullshit about photoshopped screenshots you can just go to Google Play and see it - make sure you have "hl=en" in the URL:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

Not really, you just assumed it was from a phone and built the whole conspiracy around it. But only after your first attempt at denial ("photoshop") failed.

You're just making stuff up as you go. Like this:

It is not about being "naive", it's against Google policy to solicit or post fake reviews. You should be the one troubled here as your "investment" is so dependent on the app and having it banned from the Play Store wouldn't be good, would it?

How about this? Any independent gamer reviews yet? If Gravity is as great as the whales are telling us there should be someone to corroborate that, right?

When you consider English isn't my first language it's not that bad........... do you have a second language ?

Am I denying the existence of fake reviews. Is my English good enough for you to understand my response to Phildo

Once again back to your deception................

Your post below...................................................

Your words below.................................................

You were trying to deceive and you got caught out. At first glance why would anyone think the images weren't from your phone...... I'm just really surprised that you and your buddies won't let your deception get buried

And finally..........................................................

Just because you asked doesn't mean I do so No

Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: