Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:48:07 AM

#Gravity the game from https://ionomy.com is nearly with us, it's a #fun time for the #crypto and #digital #economy #world

When will the xpy coins be burned?
When will the wallet be available?
When will the games be finished?
When will gawtards realize they've been had again?

The answer to all these questions is .....

Soon ™

5.4mil XPY burned since the (ION) ICO.
https://ledger.paycoin.com/charts/outstanding

May 16, 2016

Shortly after launch

what is a gawtard?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:54:12 AM

#Gravity the game from https://ionomy.com is nearly with us, it's a #fun time for the #crypto and #digital #economy #world

Soon ™

May 16, 2016

Shortly after launch

what is a gawtard?

A gawtard is a person who adamantly fought that GAW/XPY wasn't a scam even though there was indisputable proof that is was a scam. A person who requires no transparent information before sinking thousands of dollars into a questionable at best operation, such as ION (XPY 2.0 if you will).

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:55:30 AM

How about some answers to questions that have been repeatedly asked and repeatedly ignored? Or are you just gonna stay behind the slack wall baffled as to why people would want answers to such questions before giving money to a team with a terrific track record of failure?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:54:08 AM

As for the extra staking, with paycoin they were able to say that certain addresses taked more than other addresses, those were the prime controllers and whatnot.

Copying that to the new coin could be possible.
Cayuga

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:02:59 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 12:16:50 PM by Cayuga

How about some answers to questions that have been repeatedly asked and repeatedly ignored? Or are you just gonna stay behind the slack wall baffled as to why people would want answers to such questions before giving money to a team with a terrific track record of failure?

Well, one of the questions earlier was: are there really games? So one is coming! Next week a video demo will be released I heard. And you know it is up to the team to answer other questions like addresses, registration etc. So we are not ignoring anything imo. By the way you are still mixing up teams I think, I do not recall any failures of this team, you must be talking about another team, or you are trolling.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:43:15 PM

Well, one of the questions earlier was: are there really games? So one is coming! Next week a video demo will be released I heard. And you know it is up to the team to answer other questions like addresses, registration etc. So we are not ignoring anything imo. By the way you are still mixing up teams I think, I do not recall any failures of this team, you must be talking about another team, or you are trolling.

Nope, I'm talking about this team. I didn't know XPY.io was a huge success. Where is the debit card? Where is the XPY shop? The only thing they did make was a web wallet. If it was a success, everything they stated they would achieve with their XPYBiTs money would have been finished. Doesn't look like it was finished, unless you could show me your XPY.io debit card?

Why don't you pass all these questions on to the ION team and report back the answers, if they choose to answer.

Cayuga

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:10:18 PM

Nope, I'm talking about this team. I didn't know XPY.io was a huge success. Where is the debit card? Where is the XPY shop? The only thing they did make was a web wallet. If it was a success, everything they stated they would achieve with their XPYBiTs money would have been finished. Doesn't look like it was finished, unless you could show me your XPY.io debit card?

Why don't you pass all these questions on to the ION team and report back the answers, if they choose to answer.

It certainly wasn't a failure; a very secure platform, revenue sharing, web wallets, stakers, internal exchange, internal crowd funding, internal chat box, internal auction. We had a shop in the V1 platform I remember, but it was discontinued. And yes, no debit card in the end (discontinued, for obvious reasons).
And your questions have been passed I think.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:18:47 PM

It certainly wasn't a failure; a very secure platform, revenue sharing, web wallets, stakers, internal exchange, internal crowd funding, internal chat box, internal auction. We had a shop in the V1 platform I remember, but it was discontinued. And yes, no debit card in the end (discontinued, for obvious reasons).

Thanks, I look forward to a response. Do I think I'll get a response? Absolutely not. But thanks for passing them on.

I would't call XPY.io a success. It was a platform that was used by a very small amount of people. The coin was not valuable enough to warrant hacking attempts. So I am not convinced that it is a very secure platform.

Cayuga

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

Thanks, I look forward to a response. Do I think I'll get a response? Absolutely not. But thanks for passing them on.

I would't call XPY.io a success. It was a platform that was used by a very small amount of people. The coin was not valuable enough to warrant hacking attempts. So I am not convinced that it is a very secure platform.

You're welcome. There will be a response. About the platform, it was beta, so that is not so surprising it was used by a very small amount of people. I would call it a very succesful beta. The team had rapid responses to suggestions for improvements and they were implemented within days.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:59:54 PM

I got some chat archives from an anonymous source.

ionomy slack - "ion_talk_only" channel:

http://pastebin.com/CRgJvb0x

ionomy slack - "general" channel:

http://pastebin.com/VJBktYwS

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the potential loss of your time, IQ, or BTC.

if there wouldnt be wifes and husbands including an amazing imagination, probably ionizzzed, but @suchmoon, they are more interested in how it would be me&you but not in some important questions why they actually do meet there. I think I'll go and ask them later  Cool

suchmoon, if ever turns out with me and you  Grin I'll invite bitpop to an 3..... lol and some should write an storyboard for us  Grin
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

It's nice to see they think people asking questions is funny. Says loads about the project and its intentions.

pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

It's nice to see they think people asking questions is funny. Says loads about the project and its intentions.

Lol I did not see any questions earlier, just suchmoon who received a chat dump from 'somebody else' and dumped it here which is actually very funny, I mean what does that say about someone's intentions? We are a fun community and I think copying and pasting chat logs is often very misleading. Responding to that says loads of you and your intentions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:41:10 PM

Lol I did not see any questions earlier, just suchmoon who received a chat dump from 'somebody else' and dumped it here which is actually very funny, I mean what does that say about someone's intentions? We are a fun community and I think copying and pasting chat logs is often very misleading. Responding to that says loads of you and your intentions.

Huh? Misleading? We've been told by numerous ION apologists that slack is the place where all questions are being answered and all cool ION people hang out etc. What could possibly be misleading about posting the contents of that?

I'm glad you find it funny though. When you're done laughing perhaps you can answer some of those questions that you "don't see" or make yourself otherwise useful.

suchmoon, if ever turns out with me and you  Grin I'll invite bitpop to an 3..... lol and some should write an storyboard for us  Grin

Sorry, I don't do threesomes with pandas...

Soon ™

May 16, 2016

Shortly after launch

what is a gawtard?

1 out of 4. That's a solid F.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:49:44 PM

I am shocked  Shocked , bitpop, *he would not decline you  Wink, it's not about me, I think its only about you  Roll Eyes

I love this! Not only that ion slack turned to p0rn at some time, this thread looses it's track too ... , what would be crypto without all of this Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:43:02 PM

Why is the chat dump bad? Are you all talkin about something bad behind the walls you don't want anyone to see? Instead of having to go to Slack everyone can now see the information that was provided within.

pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:09:34 PM

Why is the chat dump bad? Are you all talkin about something bad behind the walls you don't want anyone to see? Instead of having to go to Slack everyone can now see the information that was provided within.

No not bad but it is just a small selection and it could be taken out of context. It is like recording a conversation and only posting a small fragment here. There is nothing bad or secret there, you know, having an account there, it is a fun and crazy community.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 07:38:06 PM

No not bad but it is just a small selection and it could be taken out of context. It is like recording a conversation and only posting a small fragment here. There is nothing bad or secret there, you know, having an account there, it is a fun and crazy community.

If a week's worth of chat is too "small" you're welcome to post more context for it.

If there is something specifically misleading in it you should point that out instead of a blanket claim.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:38:34 PM

I quoted you so you can see the questions

1) Is the team ion intention to generate a lot of masternodes with ico funds?

2) Can team ion provide the addresses for transparency for all burn xpy and premine ion?

3) What are all team members roles in this?

4) Can you give us the company registration details that team ion said they would quoted by ionomy

There is just some starter ones. You can consider them asked questions or laugh again in a chat channel. Honestly after xpy i think you should take all this seriously. People on the slack are focusing on the haha they are so wrong don't know what they are talking about we are onto something big with ion.

This same thing happened with xpy. Treat this topic as serious for your own good and at least question those you are invested with. If they are as honest and awesome as you all think they should be able to answer these questions all easily. They should answer with direct fact not round about things like "In the next 3 weeks we will be releasing info on the burn addresses...". It takes a copy paste to send the single 1 premine address for ion. Is that so hard they are so busy to do it to give you piece of mind? Even if you don't track it other people will here to give you an idea of where its going and why.

Just remember ignorance can mean you as an investor have a large premine working against you on market sales... do you want to risk a bad actor in the form of the team members driving price down?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:40:47 PM

Huh? Misleading? We've been told by numerous ION apologists that slack is the place where all questions are being answered and all cool ION people hang out etc. What could possibly be misleading about posting the contents of that?

I'm glad you find it funny though. When you're done laughing perhaps you can answer some of those questions that you "don't see" or make yourself otherwise useful.

Soon ™

May 16, 2016

Shortly after launch

what is a gawtard?

1 out of 4. That's a solid F.

incorrect its 0 out of 4. It shows xpy has been burned but not by who. Without the posting of the official burn addresses there is no correlation between burn or not. We need to see that its actual burned customer funds for ico swap and not massive initial xpy team hyper generated coins that were burned. Remember they made those coins for free where as other customers bought theirs. If its a trun burn address we should see links to lots of smaller inputs along the chain.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

I want to know how this "electrifying" stakers works. Where does that extra staking power come from?

What is being done with the "bounty" coins and what not? Are they gonna be held in escrow with a public address? Or will they be put in Masternodes for the "team" to profit from?

Since they said they are not using an escrow...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: