Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:18:19 PM

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

I do like the way you accuse me of shilling by taking my response out of context when all I'm doing is responding to your post which is clearly directed at me.

Huh? What context? You clearly stated it's a promotion, and it's promoting nothing of any tangible value. The game is not out yet, cashtakers have been invented by Garza in 2014 and re-skinning them isn't making any sense to anyone except paycoiners.

No idea what the rest of it is about. Steak  Huh

i think he was trying to make some sort of rape joke involving "staking" vagina.  i guess that's his and ion's idea of getting into the halloween spirit  ... selling MSpaint "skins" to expaycoiners and telling bad rape jokes. 

disgusting.

speaking of disgusting, here's a blast from the past.  Follow the link and find out how Mr. Coins proved that gaw is not a scam!  https://archive.is/27Iub

No let me explain

Staker          You know what that is right currently ionomy are having a promo 
Stakher        Halloween, vampire, stake through the heart, monster, blah blah blah.... Suchmoon has a bit of a rep for not being a nice                     person

Staking a vagina what are you on about....  I crack a halloween joke and you turn it into a rape joke about staking vagina's you must be one  sick F**k .... staking a vagina what were you thinking off

ohhhhh.  so it was a murder joke and not a rape joke.  that makes it okay.  i apologize, sir.

i really must be sick in the head.  i should probably go buy some ions and talk to a psychiatrist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:09:41 PM

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

I do like the way you accuse me of shilling by taking my response out of context when all I'm doing is responding to your post which is clearly directed at me.

Huh? What context? You clearly stated it's a promotion, and it's promoting nothing of any tangible value. The game is not out yet, cashtakers have been invented by Garza in 2014 and re-skinning them isn't making any sense to anyone except paycoiners.

No idea what the rest of it is about. Steak  Huh

i think he was trying to make some sort of rape joke involving "staking" vagina.  i guess that's his and ion's idea of getting into the halloween spirit  ... selling MSpaint "skins" to expaycoiners and telling bad rape jokes. 

disgusting.

speaking of disgusting, here's a blast from the past.  Follow the link and find out how Mr. Coins proved that gaw is not a scam!  https://archive.is/27Iub

No let me explain

Staker          You know what that is right currently ionomy are having a promo 
Stakher        Halloween, vampire, stake through the heart, monster, blah blah blah.... Suchmoon has a bit of a rep for not being a nice                     person

Staking a vagina what are you on about....  I crack a halloween joke and you turn it into a rape joke about staking vagina's you must be one  sick F**k .... staking a vagina what were you thinking off

ohhhhh.  so it was a murder joke and not a rape joke.  that makes it okay.  i apologize, sir.

i really must be sick in the head.  i should probably go buy some ions and talk to a psychiatrist.

You could be as your still not correct

Halloween, vampire, stake.

A Vampire is an undead creature of the night...... How can you kill something that is already dead ?

It wasn't a rape joke

It wasn't a murder joke

It was a _______ joke

Come on you can do it

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Lord Of The Internet

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:57:19 PM

You could be as your still not correct

Halloween, vampire, stake.

A Vampire is an undead creature of the night...... How can you kill something that is already dead ?

It wasn't a rape joke

It wasn't a murder joke

It was a _______ joke

Come on you can do it

a racist joke? 

the vampire race has been misunderstood for centuries and doesn't deserve to be treated poorly by ION whales.    Tongue

andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

@suchmoon @Lordoftheinternet   Really? 219 sites of your personal s**t? You were scammed by Gonzo? Sorry for that, me too. There comes the time where you have to 'let it go'. And the time is now! You won't invest in ION? Fair enough. Pls spare us with your whining s**t. I am really tired of it.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:16:16 PM

@suchmoon @Lordoftheinternet   Really? 219 sites of your personal s**t? You were scammed by Gonzo? Sorry for that, me too. There comes the time where you have to 'let it go'. And the time is now! You won't invest in ION? Fair enough. Pls spare us with your whining s**t. I am really tired of it.

I don't think it's my "personal" shit and you don't really have to read it anyway. If slack chatter is more to your liking feel free to camp there.

As for letting it go... I'm not the one who was grasping at XPY way beyond its expiration date and I'm certainly not the one replicating Homero's "marketing" techniques. Aren't you at least a little bit tired of that? Hyperinflating cashtakers with "skins", really?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

@suchmoon @Lordoftheinternet   Really? 219 sites of your personal s**t? You were scammed by Gonzo? Sorry for that, me too. There comes the time where you have to 'let it go'. And the time is now! You won't invest in ION? Fair enough. Pls spare us with your whining s**t. I am really tired of it.
No, Andromeda. Suchmoon and Lordoftheinternet have every right to warn people of ION the XPY 2.0 scamcoin here.
If you don't like that, it's you who can fuck off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lord Of The Internet

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:52:05 PM

@suchmoon @Lordoftheinternet   Really? 219 sites of your personal s**t? You were scammed by Gonzo? Sorry for that, me too. There comes the time where you have to 'let it go'. And the time is now! You won't invest in ION? Fair enough. Pls spare us with your whining s**t. I am really tired of it.

but this thread is fun to read.  it's given me hours of entertainment.  i actually kind of like the ion whales here.  even though i don't agree with almost anything they say.

also, bitcointalk serves as an important counterbalance to heavily censored forums like hashtalk, xpytalk, etc.

andromeda66

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:17:35 PM

but this thread is fun to read.  it's given me hours of entertainment.  i actually kind of like the ion whales here.  even though i don't agree with almost anything they say.

also, bitcointalk serves as an important counterbalance to heavily censored forums like hashtalk, xpytalk, etc.

Yes, you are all right. But 219 sites? Pls be sure, i felt warned: I am aware of the risk of ION and the whole crypto business.
Is it really necessary to be repeated again and again? You decide, but may there are other coins/things you will focus on?

What distinguish ION from the other about 99% scam coins, that you feel to be the choosen one to inform the public?

That´s may an interesting question, isn´t it?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

Yes, you are all right. But 219 sites? Pls be sure, i felt warned: I am aware of the risk of ION and the whole crypto business.
Is it really necessary to be repeated again and again? You decide, but may there are other coins/things you will focus on?

What distinguish ION from the other about 99% scam coins, that you feel to be the choosen one to inform the public?

Ok, you feel warned, great, you can go about your business now. You don't really have to stay and suffer here.

Please note that this thread was dormant for nearly 24 hours until you bumped it. That's how it works, nobody really cares about ION unless something laughable happens.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

So you admit this is a scam coin?  Shocked
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:50:30 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 08:59:47 PM by WildShark

ION holders don’t despair, another tricky treat around is just around the corner…

In anticipation of the expansion of the ionomy through the release of Crypto Gravity, ionomy.com will be boosting the base stake rate on ALL stakers to 40% APR. This includes stakers purchased with ION. The rate change will correspond with the end of the Halloween sale on Nov 1.

Regards,
 The ionomy Team

The new rate is in effect at 45% APR if you have a subscription

90% APR if you boost + subscription the stakers with Electrons...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:14:31 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:24:19 AM by suchmoon

ION holders don’t despair, another tricky treat around is just around the corner…

In anticipation of the expansion of the ionomy through the release of Crypto Gravity, ionomy.com will be boosting the base stake rate on ALL stakers to 40% APR. This includes stakers purchased with ION. The rate change will correspond with the end of the Halloween sale on Nov 1.

Regards,
 The ionomy Team

The new rate is in effect at 50% APR if you have a subscription and 100% APR if you boost the stakers with Electrons...

Much exiting, wow boost.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Yep, that's the solution to the months of delays and lack of revenue... more coins!

Who would have thought that this could have an adverse effect on price...
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

rates at 10000% yet? cant wait for the release and added 200% apr for gravity themed staker pngs that you can only buy with BTC  Roll Eyes

il buy some. here is my banknote:
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

Regards,
 The ionomy Team

The new rate is in effect at 50% APR if you have a subscription and 100% APR if you boost the stakers with Electrons...

Much exiting, wow boost.

Yep, that's the solution to the months of delays and lack of revenue... more coins!

Damn, that price is sky rocketing. They must have released new addresses or answered some questions? Nah, they just made their magic stakers shit out more coins, Garza style. Colorful png's and all.

Is that why Ionomy is innovative? Cause they can magically change the stake rate of the stakers. That is innovative.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 10:55:29 PM

Regards,
 The ionomy Team

Much exiting, wow boost.

Damn, that price is sky rocketing. They must have released new addresses or answered some questions? Nah, they just made their magic stakers shit out more coins, Garza style. Colorful png's and all.

Is that why Ionomy is innovative? Cause they can magically change the stake rate of the stakers. That is innovative.

Shows why they want BTC not ION, $64 worth of sells crashes the price

The only exchange tied to that display is Yobit and the ION wallet at Yobit has been down for maintenance for over a week...

Here is a current screen shot of the Ionomy exchange:

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:59:36 PM

So you admit this is a scam coin?  Shocked

I always like this argument.

How many other scams/shitty investments someone points out and argues against really doesn't have anything to do with how shitty of an investment ION is.

You don't need to call out every awful venture on this forum to be able to notice that a hyperstaking coin run by people too stupid to realize hashlets didn't exist is a bad idea.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:45:42 PM

The only exchange tied to that display is Yobit and the ION wallet at Yobit has been down for maintenance for over a week...

What are you trying to say? The crack team of ION developers can't help Yobit to sort out their wallet issue and/or talk to coinmarketcap to include ionomy?

Or perhaps they don't care just like they don't care about anything that could be considered an effort towards transparency.

But nice try to divert from the real issue here: MOAR COINS!!!!@#!@!! Is the team still switching the masternodes on/off as you were claiming? Must be some magic masternodes to get 200%.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:34:58 AM

What are you trying to say? The crack team of ION developers can't help Yobit to sort out their wallet issue and/or talk to coinmarketcap to include ionomy?

Or perhaps they don't care just like they don't care about anything that could be considered an effort towards transparency.

But nice try to divert from the real issue here: MOAR COINS!!!!@#!@!! Is the team still switching the masternodes on/off as you were claiming? Must be some magic masternodes to get 200%.

Either the team has a shit ton of master odes or the extra coins are coming from the premine. Or perhaps from the million+ missing coins from the premine stakes. Either way, Innovation at its finest.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:55:10 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 04:42:40 PM by WildShark

Either the team has a shit ton of master odes or the extra coins are coming from the premine. Or perhaps from the million+ missing coins from the premine stakes. Either way, Innovation at its finest.

Masternode are still producing free coins as reported in the following Masternode status:

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 0.99 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 1 November.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 506.00152625 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 391.00152 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 460.0010675 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 448.500535 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 471.5015325 IONs
Total Payout - 2277.00618125 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 56.92515453125 IONs @ 13 cents = $7.40 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2254.2361194375 IONs by 2000 shares = 1.12711805971875 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 8 day sum.

If you would like to reserve a Share or two in the next Community Masternode, please contact IonWolf.

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/ and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 03:13:31 PM

1.18 IONs per share per week.

[...]

1.12711805971875 IONs per Share

[...]

The payout for the MNs reflect a 8 day sum.

Do you even math?
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: