Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:27:27 PM

Earlier you said that, "That's fine in Crypto you have to start with the position that everything you hear or told is a lie, Delivery is the key use that as a measure and if it all turns to shit you made a good call but if it doesn't ..... it's your call" and I agree. but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database. You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying. You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:27:24 PM

No disrespect but the problem with people like you is that by the time enough red flags in an opportunity have disappeared i.e. Bitcoin. The opportunity has sailed away and your left watching the world go by. You need to add intent and delivery to your equation. But remember today we live in a world of people not machines so make sure you have nice people at the helm  Wink

That's your response to a failure to file an annual report? (or whatever that red "x" means).

A very clear example of ill intent or poor delivery, make your pick. Someone unable to manage the shell company properly will surely manage everything else without problem... weird logic.

Bitcoin early adopters were pretty much the opposite of this. The ones who held their coins and didn't throw them at dubious companies benefited the most.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:06:04 PM

Earlier you said that, "That's fine in Crypto you have to start with the position that everything you hear or told is a lie, Delivery is the key use that as a measure and if it all turns to shit you made a good call but if it doesn't ..... it's your call" and I agree. but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database. You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying. You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

Sorry I wasn't clear......... For me it's all about seizing the opportunity, if it happens great if not then at least I was there.

If you take GAW as an example I knew it was time to exit just before Christmas, I wasn't one of the first to jump but I wasn't far behind so by the time the systems were falling apart and the lie's were kicking into overdrive I was gone. Well not really gone as I'd come to the conclusion that Garaz was an unprincipled narcissist. Also mixed with his acolytes were good people that he leached and twisted ideas from. So I stuck around hence the reason I switched to XPY.io. I wanted to figure out where he got his ideas from as the sparks did not start in his brain. This is no easy task I wish I could just rely on data points but I can't. Without boring the pants off everyone this process of evaluation for me never stops as a business develops more data points start to come in. Say for instance Suchmoon posts proof  to say ION are based in the Cayman Islands that wouldn't be a red flag that would be an ejector seat.

but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database

I agree 100%, the problem is by the time that is all in place or I have the information I would consider me a failure and mark it down as a missed opportunity

You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying

Today systems are used by people, it's people that steal the money. I'm guessing that most hacks are really inside jobs. Concerning haslets didn't look at the time GAW was a successful mining operation better to deal with than KNC. For me I class GAW as a win. I left at break even, if the lawsuit happens at a profit PLUS learnt a hell of a lot and have followed a path that has brought me here 

You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

And so you should I'm just giving you my opinion... No right or wrong just truth & lies / fact or fiction

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

No disrespect but the problem with people like you is that by the time enough red flags in an opportunity have disappeared i.e. Bitcoin. The opportunity has sailed away and your left watching the world go by. You need to add intent and delivery to your equation. But remember today we live in a world of people not machines so make sure you have nice people at the helm  Wink

That's your response to a failure to file an annual report? (or whatever that red "x" means).

A very clear example of ill intent or poor delivery, make your pick. Someone unable to manage the shell company properly will surely manage everything else without problem... weird logic.

Bitcoin early adopters were pretty much the opposite of this. The ones who held their coins and didn't throw them at dubious companies benefited the most.

Yep right again

For an early Bitcoin adopter these opportunities didn't exist so they just bought pizza for $10 million which say it's 6 slices that's around $900k a slice yummy.... sorry just checked it was 2 papa john's so that's around $400k a slice

kimziv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

Smileyhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsAsmK8WEAAQtxw.jpg:large
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:02:29 PM

Sorry I wasn't clear......... For me it's all about seizing the opportunity, if it happens great if not then at least I was there.

If you take GAW as an example I knew it was time to exit just before Christmas, I wasn't one of the first to jump but I wasn't far behind so by the time the systems were falling apart and the lie's were kicking into overdrive I was gone. Well not really gone as I'd come to the conclusion that Garaz was an unprincipled narcissist. Also mixed with his acolytes were good people that he leached and twisted ideas from. So I stuck around hence the reason I switched to XPY.io. I wanted to figure out where he got his ideas from as the sparks did not start in his brain. This is no easy task I wish I could just rely on data points but I can't. Without boring the pants off everyone this process of evaluation for me never stops as a business develops more data points start to come in. Say for instance Suchmoon posts proof  to say ION are based in the Cayman Islands that wouldn't be a red flag that would be an ejector seat.

but you seem to be ignoring previous lessons and what I think the whole point of crypto is. believe everything is a lie until it can be proven, and a great way to prove things is using a decentralized, distributed database

I agree 100%, the problem is by the time that is all in place or I have the information I would consider me a failure and mark it down as a missed opportunity

You are putting your faith in the people that didn't' use those databases to see that Hashlets weren't really, and now have adopted that pan by not using those databases to show that they aren't lying

Today systems are used by people, it's people that steal the money. I'm guessing that most hacks are really inside jobs. Concerning haslets didn't look at the time GAW was a successful mining operation better to deal with than KNC. For me I class GAW as a win. I left at break even, if the lawsuit happens at a profit PLUS learnt a hell of a lot and have followed a path that has brought me here 

You are right that it's your call, but I'm still going to call out the issues as I see them to hopefully prevent others from falling into what I see as a terrible situation.

And so you should I'm just giving you my opinion... No right or wrong just truth & lies / fact or fiction

People steal the money, but it is possible to see where the money is and question what is going on via blockchains. It took you till Christmas to figure out what other's saw when instead of shipping vaultbreakers everyone was going to get hashlets that would be monitored by Adam Matlack's business partner Joe mordica. There was no evidence of those hashlets on the blockchain, so people knew, and more people should have realized that something was up. GAW "failed" there. the rest of it was an exercise in how much money he could scam out of gullible people.

Now you are continuing to go along with one of those gullible people, and again there is evidence in outside databases that there are issues. Being unable to burn the xpy (still not sure why it all needed to be collected), no proof that they registered a company (how long does that really take?), no clue how much money they put in to get their ion or where it's going, etc, etc. If you think it's worth the risk, good luck, I think you are crazy.
korvas128

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:54:24 PM

People steal the money, but it is possible to see where the money is and question what is going on via blockchains. It took you till Christmas to figure out what other's saw when instead of shipping vaultbreakers everyone was going to get hashlets that would be monitored by Adam Matlack's business partner Joe mordica. There was no evidence of those hashlets on the blockchain, so people knew, and more people should have realized that something was up. GAW "failed" there. the rest of it was an exercise in how much money he could scam out of gullible people.

Now you are continuing to go along with one of those gullible people, and again there is evidence in outside databases that there are issues. Being unable to burn the xpy (still not sure why it all needed to be collected), no proof that they registered a company (how long does that really take?), no clue how much money they put in to get their ion or where it's going, etc, etc. If you think it's worth the risk, good luck, I think you are crazy.

Your right but I'm human I'm not a machine and wanted to believe. I knew it smelt but within this bullshit some things did resonate stuff like the market transition from POW to POS, at that time all my mining was hardware and this hobby was becoming expensive.

Joe Mordica working with Huey, where's the blockchain in that. For me this is irrelevant as I've stayed close to them for year as a customer and just watching, slowly building my ATOM's and ION's knowing that at any time I could walk away in profit, not big but enough for a pizza. Am I gullible your probably right but today I'm here as a whale with a load of remotely hosted MasterNodes.

Ultimately should I have gone when you suggested, to early to say as Ionomy has yet to turn to shit or should I say start ? so to call me gullible now is I think a bit premature

Just sharing thoughts.....

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

No blockchain for mordica and matlack, but do have this.

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/ and linkedin.

Interesting how 2 people you are banking on to make you money right now since smiling-man.jpg/president is running your lawsuit and Adam Matlack/partner went into business with the guy who ran the data center where all of your hashlets were located.

Also, questioning the skills of the people involved, linked in lists partner at prestige auditing as Adam Matlack's job, and he is somehow unable to get this page removed from their own website when someone or other has claimed that they stopped working with Mordica at some time recently, but definitely not as fast as I would have if I was a victim of his.
korvas128

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:13:49 PM

Interesting how 2 people you are banking on to make you money right now since smiling-man.jpg/president is running your lawsuit and Adam Matlack/partner went into business with the guy who ran the data center where all of your hashlets were located.

Also, questioning the skills of the people involved, linked in lists partner at prestige auditing as Adam Matlack's job, and he is somehow unable to get this page removed from their own website when someone or other has claimed that they stopped working with Mordica at some time recently, but definitely not as fast as I would have if I was a victim of his.

Another good point

Not 2 just 1 Matlack.

Just because they worked together it means nothing to me. In my time I've worked closely with people who if given the chance for self gain would gladly stab you in the back and think it all part the corporate game of dog eat dog.

Nice to have a discussion with people of different perspectives helps me to understand stuff.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:32:28 PM

Another good point

Not 2 just 1 Matlack.

Just because they worked together it means nothing to me. In my time I've worked closely with people who if given the chance for self gain would gladly stab you in the back and think it all part the corporate game of dog eat dog.

Nice to have a discussion with people of different perspectives helps me to understand stuff.

I said 2 because you said you were hoping to get money from a GAW lawsuit and smiling-man.jpg has a lot to do with the main one. I see a big difference between "working with" someone in the corporate world, and becoming "partners" at a company with someone who fucked someone over as much as Matlack claims to have been fucked by GAW/Mordica.

It's nice to have actual discussion, but this is one of the many times on this website where things just don't add up for me. If you got out of GAW before it really got bad you may be able to get something out of this one, but i really don't get it. working with the guy running the data center and using mrcoins to pump up the coin do not seem like actions of reasonable people that got screwed by GAw, yet here we are.
korvas128

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:55:44 PM

Another good point

Not 2 just 1 Matlack.

I said 2 because you said you were hoping to get money from a GAW lawsuit and smiling-man.jpg has a lot to do with the main one. I see a big difference between "working with" someone in the corporate world, and becoming "partners" at a company with someone who fucked someone over as much as Matlack claims to have been fucked by GAW/Mordica.

It's nice to have actual discussion, but this is one of the many times on this website where things just don't add up for me. If you got out of GAW before it really got bad you may be able to get something out of this one, but i really don't get it. working with the guy running the data center and using mrcoins to pump up the coin do not seem like actions of reasonable people that got screwed by GAw, yet here we are.

Remember just because he's an unprincipled Narcissist doesn't make him stupid. I say my chances to get some money back is around 3%, a month ago it was 1%.

Didn't figure you meant Garza that's why I said 1, he left my radar for profitability a long time a ago.

If things don't add up then don't push it too hard as that's when human emotion starts to kick in...blah blah blah you know the score.

In ALL crypto not just ION all the pieces are there to build the a puzzle but the really difficult bit is to figure out which piece is lie, which piece is true, which piece is fact, which piece is fiction and why would someone share their puzzle piece. Crypto for me is a total head fuck so I can understand totally get your last comment

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:13:51 AM

the 2 people are matlack and shinners who is running the gawsuit. becoming partners with the guy running the data center where their hashlets were located is not something that i would do, and it is why i have so many questions for their ventures since then.
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:22:07 AM

the 2 people are matlack and shinners who is running the gawsuit. becoming partners with the guy running the data center where their hashlets were located is not something that i would do, and it is why i have so many questions for their ventures since then.

Where Garza screwed up is he shafted everyone not just the small guys a big mistake which he'll regret when he's in jail, don't you think with Moridica in toe it strengthens the case.

ION

My interpretation is

Mattlack       

Green Flag

Shinners       

Don't know but seems okay only came across him when I provided documentation for the law suit

Mordica         

Red flag, I'd have a beer as I bet he has some interesting stories but that's it I would a mile if he was involved with ION

I've been with XPY.io since the start as loyal customer hence the whales status. Mordica has never registered on my radar so if he's involved in ION I would like to know

My puzzle piece is Gawsuit & ION totally separate and Mordica zero ION involvement

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:35:46 AM

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:48:59 AM

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle

Again nothing to do with ION

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate. 

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:27:52 AM

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate. 

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

I request you ask team ion direct where the funds are going the USD and why they haven't actually a plan for it thats public knowledge. Its a pretty big concern in my opinion.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:37:33 AM

I have no proof that Mordica is involved with ION, but becoming "partners" with Matlack AFTER gaw makes me stay away from anything to do with Matlack, it just doesn't make sense.
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:52:30 AM

I have no proof that Mordica is involved with ION, but becoming "partners" with Matlack AFTER gaw makes me stay away from anything to do with Matlack, it just doesn't make sense.

Thanks for sharing a puzzle piece   Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:07:54 AM

I agree on this. My big issue with mordica is that he did photos with garza against miners that didn't exist. He in a video said i'll spray on cement and prove it.... he knew the entire time that the mining equipment didn't exist. What possible reason could he have to lie its not like garza had his family hostage. My opinion on it is that mordica and garza both got greedy and kept the lie going as mordica wanted the $$$$ based on this alone i wouldn't trust mordica anywhere nor anyone associated with him because it means they overlooked this.

It'd be like trusting anyone hiring that fuck horus from cryptsy after he carried on with his shit being their security guy... kinda embarrassing.
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:25:35 AM

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

I request you ask team ion direct where the funds are going the USD and why they haven't actually a plan for it thats public knowledge. Its a pretty big concern in my opinion.

I honestly don't and it’s not a coat of paint

I cannot stress enough Garza is an unprincipled narcissist a very clever man who walked away with millions, this is no easy thing to do.
I think when KNC screwed him over that was when he began planning, many people don't give him enough credit and position him as a dumb ass which is so wrong....

Think about it. He goes from zero to a market cap higher than LTC, loads of hype, fly's to Florida for a big LTC face off it doesn't happen, again loads of hype. Back at the office orders are flowing in for haslets. He shows up and…..  fires his dev team Huh

I do not agree with your assumption

This is something that would have to come directly from ION. I don’t need to know so I won’t ask as I’ve already ticked that box. Anyway even if I was able to pull that data that data would be tainted because I've provided it

As a whale I could answer but that would be pure speculation so not worth listening too.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: