Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473063 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:13:35 AM

can someone upload a youtube of 2 levels. i dont want this shit added to my game library on ios or android.

or do i wait for yahtzee from the escapist to give it a glowing review?

sadly the trailer they put out contains all the best qualities of the game. quite sad. here is the trailer with time-stamp to the action:
https://youtu.be/772gaKMKRgg?t=31

edit:
only those blue levels are in this release. whopping 10 levels. trailer published on Jun 6, 2016 and those red/green levels coudnt be incorporated?  Roll Eyes right
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:54:28 AM

why on earth did they give the Christmas excuse 3 months ago?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

good  game ,,,it is funny and difficult  to get high score
remember ,,rome is not built in one day ,and the dev team is  work hard for more games

It's been quite a few days, nearly a year now. And it's not Rome. It's a game they've been alpha-testing since forever. Certainly shouldn't have error messages like that screenshot couple posts back.

they've been alpha-testing since forever in the slack  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes

can someone upload a youtube of 2 levels. i dont want this shit added to my game library on ios or android.

HEY TESTERS!
Wildshil - Korvas
You guys must be great at this game by now.
Show us you HIGH SCORES!
If your too shy we understand.

I have a gawsome ionic idea to pass on to team ION and the cult.
Colin Krumblez rated the game highly 5/5
"I absolutely love this game, excellent classic platform gameplay and the graphics are amazing! Go get them robots!"
He should promote it on his youtube channel so we can see where his love comes from.
Also you can pay him in ION. WIN-WIN-WIN
 Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:13:27 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:34:41 AM by suchmoon

This shit is hilarious. For example:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

So which is it? $1.99 or $2.59?

Also - where is the fucking "terms of service" that you want me to agree with?

That's about as much as I got from it in the two minutes I tried it. No idea about game play because the guy with the gun doesn't move on my phone for whatever reason.

Edit: It gets better. There doesn't seem to be a way to exit from a level to game's main menu. Back button doesn't work so you have to let the clock run out or kill the app and restart.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

good game ,,waiting for more good games

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:26:54 AM

the game is riddled with bugs. hw buttons not working on certain devices and random stuff like this

The game should be called "Gawtards in Space". Or "Crypto Gawtardity".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:37:18 PM

good  game ,,,it is funny and difficult  to get high score
remember ,,rome is not built in one day ,and the dev team is  work hard for more games

It's been quite a few days, nearly a year now. And it's not Rome. It's a game they've been alpha-testing since forever. Certainly shouldn't have error messages like that screenshot couple posts back.

they've been alpha-testing since forever in the slack  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes

HEY TESTERS!
Wildshil - Korvas
You guys must be great at this game by now.
Show us you HIGH SCORES!
If your too shy we understand.

I have a gawsome ionic idea to pass on to team ION and the cult.
Colin Krumblez rated the game highly 5/5
"I absolutely love this game, excellent classic platform gameplay and the graphics are amazing! Go get them robots!"
He should promote it on his youtube channel so we can see where his love comes from.
Also you can pay him in ION. WIN-WIN-WIN
 Smiley

Such shock you guys don't like the Game what a total surprise... and suchmoon your tilt controls don't work what phone have you got ?

Pixelpowered my name is the same as here I'm currently 9th with a score of 104,543  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 04:04:50 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 04:22:06 PM by suchmoon

Such shock you guys don't like the Game what a total surprise... and suchmoon your tilt controls don't work what phone have you got ?

Pixelpowered my name is the same as here I'm currently 9th with a score of 104,543  Smiley

Nexus 6 CM14. It's not so much about "liking" (I'm no fan of platformers so I don't care much for the gameplay anyway - will leave that for someone else to judge). It's the issues that anyone can see within minutes and these will turn off casual gamers who are used to more polished games. Seriously, how did you whales test the game for months and didn't notice that you can't quit a level, or is that also my phone's fault?

Edit: doesn't look like you tested it in airplane mode either. Why would it not allow to play offline? At the very least it should say that instead of crashing with a Java exception.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3571

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:18:03 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 04:38:56 PM by vapourminer

grabbed gravity for my note 4

"10's of downloads"    <-- i would think there would be more of the "faithful" downloading it by now than this. with all the hoopla and all. im mean less than 200 downloads? where is everybody?

gameplay sucked. graphics sucked. no polish. played it for about a minute.

back button does not work to get back to game menu.. exited it by killing it via task manager.

uninstalled.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Certified crypto genius Mrcoins is on slack advocating releasing the 12 month stakers now so it will be easier for him to pull his pump and dump shenanigans.

Why they give someone who was so wrong about XPY the time of day is astonishing.

If you guys on the team are reading this, I suggest waiting the 12 months just so that you can actually do something that you say you are going to do. It isn't that big of a deal, since it literally requires doing nothing for 12 months, but maybe take a win and just accomplish one single thing that you said you would do by holding the 12 month stakers for 12 months.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:24:55 PM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:00:00 AM

Price and 24h trading volume look sad though. You need to shill harder!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

F***k your game where is my 5.3TH of mining hash you stole
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:51:02 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:36:50 AM by suchmoon

Looks like most positive reviews for Gravity are posted by friends & family and then some by "professional" reviewers with "borrowed" photos - I'm guessing ionomy employed one of those app promotion services that posts fake reviews to boost ratings:

Out of 35 reviews (not sure why it says 57 on the page, perhaps there are some ratings without reviews):
  • 10 or more positive posted by familiar names from slack
  • 3 or more positive by their family members
  • 7 positive by paid shills
  • 5 positive by "Google User"
  • 5 negative

So perhaps somewhere between 0 and 5 positive reviews are actually attributable to a real non-bag-holding person who played the game and liked it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

Looks like most positive reviews for Gravity are posted by friends & family and then some by "professional" reviewers with "borrowed" photos - I'm guessing ionomy employed one of those app promotion services that posts fake reviews to boost ratings:

Out of 35 reviews (not sure why it says 57 on the page, perhaps there are some ratings without reviews):
  • 10 or more positive posted by familiar names from slack
  • 3 or more positive by their family members
  • 7 positive by paid shills
  • 5 positive by "Google User"
  • 5 negative

So perhaps somewhere between 0 and 5 positive reviews are actually attributable to a real non-bag-holding person who played the game and liked it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity

Speaking of fake reviews. Something about your review does not really make sense. I tried for a bit to get the USD price to come up wrong and no luck. Until i switch to a different currency that is. So you complain about fake reviews yet you lie in yours? Classic. (If nobody else figured it out, the screenshot is photo shopped. Its not USD and maybe not blame the game makers because you downloaded a gyro game with a phone that has no gyro?)
Thats like me complaining to apple cause touch id wont work on my iphone3
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Speaking of fake reviews. Something about your review does not really make sense. I tried for a bit to get the USD price to come up wrong and no luck. Until i switch to a different currency that is. So you complain about fake reviews yet you lie in yours? Classic. (If nobody else figured it out, the screenshot is photo shopped. Its not USD and maybe not blame the game makers because you downloaded a gyro game with a phone that has no gyro?)

I'm not blaming anything or anyone, just posted my observations. If the phone doesn't have "gyro" I would expect the game to tell me it can't be played or perhaps even installed. Although I'm pretty sure Google's reference phone of couple years ago has it, and again - if for whatever reason it's not functional or can't be be used - how about some exception handling in software, how about some testing for hardware issues? Or network issues? Or different currencies? Or the fucking "back" button? How does any of that make my observations "fake"?

Nowhere in my screenshots does it say "USD" so what exactly are you accusing me of? If you're saying that my local currency differs from game's currency - that's not my problem. At the very least they should specify "USD" to avoid the ambiguity, better yet - use Google's API and show the price in user's currency.

https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_reference.html#getSkuDetails

Just shows how incredibly stupid it was to rely on "whales" to test the game. A proper tester would have found more bugs in half hour than all the whales in six months.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

Quick Mini Contest:

OK, if you missed it, I was so inspired by Wildshark graciously donating some ION to me, and my results in January's investor of the month competition that I entered by accident that I planned to become a full fledged Ionite for the February investor of the month competition.

So:

Contest: Guess what place i finished in the February Investor of the month competition.

Rules: One guess per person. If no one is exactly right we will use Price is Right Rules, so closest without going over.

Prize: The entire balance of my ionomy account (ION and/or BTC) as soon as i am physically able to transfer them.

Contest start: 12:00 noon March 1, UTC

Contest end: 12:00 noon, March 5, UTC

Clues:

Now my plan was to really get into it during the last week of the month because that coincided with my work schedule, and I thought that the hype of the game would really help me get rich, but that plan got shot down when the wonderful Team ION shut down the exchange on ionomy.com.

As a result, I only purchased 1 (one) ION during the month of February. Now, even though many true believers probably withdrew to participate in the glorious fun on bittrex, lowering their number for the competition, I still was not a winner, so guessing 1-3 probably wouldn't be the best plan, but I think we can have some fun anyway.

Good luck to everyone.

OK:

Time for the results:

here are the guesses:

frosxh: 11
suchmoon: 17
pixelpowered: 27
Tips4TaT: 34
Samos; 41

cryptobuds: elevnty

My whaleness of buying 1 ion in February made me the 23rd greatest ionite in the world.  That makes suchmoon the chapion according to price is right rules.

Now before anyone gets any weird ideas to make fun of the bagholders that only 22 people bought more than 1 ion from ionnomy.com in February, keep in mind that in this contest you lose points for selling ions or withdrawing them, which I'm guessing many did to participate in bittrex once the ionomy market shut down.

Also keep in mind that in January, with no excuse for mass exodus from ionomy.com, I came in 27th after selling 2 IONs.

Suchmoon, post your ion address so I can send you what is left of my 1 ion after the fees, and as for the BTC unfortunately I don't have enough to cover the fee, so I guess I will send you more IONs if/when I am able to do soething with my .00002430 btc.

Thank you everyone for playing.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

Crypto Gravity Gameplay Review Video

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bauCxgOf5N0&feature=youtu.be

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Crypto Gravity Video Review

What's with the iOS version? You keep avoiding that question. If you'd properly and honestly answer the questions, you could remove the "shill" from your persona.

But I think you're just looking for people to buy your bag from you.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:59:02 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 07:29:58 PM by WildShark

Crypto Gravity Gameplay Review Video

But I think you're just looking for people to buy your bag from you.
It's a nice time to buy IONs for investment in Masternode...

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: