Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

The ION shills are getting really desperate because Gravity sucks after a release that was 8 months late, there are no monthly games and the price of ION is going nowhere but down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:13:07 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 03:25:35 PM by lowbander80

Enough of this shit game no one wants to tell me where they mislaid the hash I had so first red trust to you,  hope others follow.Being of trusted feedback its there for all to see,this i think is the first time ever in  3 years I have had to leave negative trust and wont remove it till i am compensated
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

So why wouldnt you just say that instead of making it look as tho the actual price varied from game to payment system. Im not pretending anything is perfect or saying its the "trolls" fault. I was discussing your screenshot.

Wouldn't say WHAT? What the fuck are you still on about? I posted a screenshot and you made up the whole conspiracy theory about photoshop and whatnot. Yes, the price IS DIFFERENT between what the game shows and what Google shows. How is that acceptable? Fix the game to match Google, if that's what the user is getting charged - how hard can it be to comprehend such a basic concept? Or don't fix it and keep yelling at users, I guess that's an option too if you're a deluded bagholder.

Edit... What I cannot grasp is why some here are so bent on the failure of ionomy? Even if ionomy makes 10 shitty games that never really make it and it brings even 50 new people into cryptro whats the problem? You think ionomy users dont all hold btc too? If you do your sadly mistaken.

The only people bent on the failure seem to be shills like yourself. You'd rather yell "photoshop" than acknowledge something you don't like. Had you and your fellow bagholders done better job at testing and not been afraid to bring up issues instead of being a bunch of asskissers then maybe this whole thing would've had a slightly better chance of success. Although to be fair the chances are dim enough so that it might not make any difference.

"Trolls" on the other hand... I'm pretty sure we all know that trolls didn't destroy Paycoin and trolls won't destroy ION either. And yes, it is a bit of a problem if the 50 new people sink their money into some shit that calls itself "crypto" and has very little to do with crypto, but that's a whole different story.

Nothing to do with BTC either, why would you even bring that up. Still in the "us vs Bitcoin" mindset? Sad.

Same old format

1) Suchmoon posts some made up shit

2) Someone either responds to the rubbish or counters the point

3) CruptoBuds steps in to defend

4) Suchmoon eventually responds attempting to discredit the person in this case Rick_James and calls that person a Shill.

Rinse Repeat

Suchmoon this has been going on for months now and every time your shenanigans are exposed you credibility falls deeper and deeper into the shit..... suchfun....suchmoon  Grin

Oh and BTW as one of the Gravity testers I can confirm that you cannot play Gravity on a brick. Not only do the tilt controls not function the brick doesn't even have a screen so you can't even tell if the app has loaded.... rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.

Please explain what is made up in that image that suchmoon posted? I am really confused now as two Ionites, one of the whale status, can't see there are two different prices in that image. Why the fight against it?

Same old format:

1) Ionite looks stupid trying to fight against something so obvious

2) Ionites gets discredited

3) korvas the whale comes in cause he thinks he is important and argues the same point as previous Ionite

4) the point still stands, that image shows two different prices. Why can't you understand that?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when you set something up on Google Play you confirm the base currency which in Gravity's case is USD then when someone buys something it's either the same if it's USD or different if it's another i.e. canadian dollars.

In summary the image a piss poor photoshop job, suchmoon if you didn't make it up where did you get it from ?

in answer to your points

1) What is the obvious point

2) Discredited defined as spotting another piece of bullshit

3) Korvas comes in because he wants too and finds it funny that you would even try to argue this peice of bullshilt and what suchmoon was trying to imply when she posted it...... hehe I got the suchmoon bug I'm responding in the 3rd person.... suchimportance

4) Okay once again the picture is photoshop'd bullshit

SUCHMOONS POST

BUYING ELECTRONS USING CANADIAN DOLLARS

So back to my original point

Same old format

4) Suchmoon eventually responds attempting to discredit the person in this case Rick_James and calls that person a Shill.

Rinse Repeat

Don't tell me $2.59 is a total coincidence  Smiley

Thats right im just a shill making shit up. No... you lied and edited your damn photo. Continue on proving my point. And how smart you feel no cryptobuds?

Provide proof it was photoshopped. And I feel ten times smarter than you cause I didn't invest in this disaster.

Chanel_21

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

So why wouldnt you just say that instead of making it look as tho the actual price varied from game to payment system. Im not pretending anything is perfect or saying its the "trolls" fault. I was discussing your screenshot.

Wouldn't say WHAT? What the fuck are you still on about? I posted a screenshot and you made up the whole conspiracy theory about photoshop and whatnot. Yes, the price IS DIFFERENT between what the game shows and what Google shows. How is that acceptable? Fix the game to match Google, if that's what the user is getting charged - how hard can it be to comprehend such a basic concept? Or don't fix it and keep yelling at users, I guess that's an option too if you're a deluded bagholder.

Edit... What I cannot grasp is why some here are so bent on the failure of ionomy? Even if ionomy makes 10 shitty games that never really make it and it brings even 50 new people into cryptro whats the problem? You think ionomy users dont all hold btc too? If you do your sadly mistaken.

The only people bent on the failure seem to be shills like yourself. You'd rather yell "photoshop" than acknowledge something you don't like. Had you and your fellow bagholders done better job at testing and not been afraid to bring up issues instead of being a bunch of asskissers then maybe this whole thing would've had a slightly better chance of success. Although to be fair the chances are dim enough so that it might not make any difference.

"Trolls" on the other hand... I'm pretty sure we all know that trolls didn't destroy Paycoin and trolls won't destroy ION either. And yes, it is a bit of a problem if the 50 new people sink their money into some shit that calls itself "crypto" and has very little to do with crypto, but that's a whole different story.

Nothing to do with BTC either, why would you even bring that up. Still in the "us vs Bitcoin" mindset? Sad.

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Suchmoon this has been going on for months now and every time your shenanigans are exposed you credibility falls deeper and deeper into the shit..... suchfun....suchmoon  Grin

Oh and BTW as one of the Gravity testers I can confirm that you cannot play Gravity on a brick. Not only do the tilt controls not function the brick doesn't even have a screen so you can't even tell if the app has loaded.... rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.

Please explain what is made up in that image that suchmoon posted? I am really confused now as two Ionites, one of the whale status, can't see there are two different prices in that image. Why the fight against it?

Same old format:

3) korvas the whale comes in cause he thinks he is important and argues the same point as previous Ionite

4) the point still stands, that image shows two different prices. Why can't you understand that?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when you set something up on Google Play you confirm the base currency which in Gravity's case is USD then when someone buys something it's either the same if it's USD or different if it's another i.e. canadian dollars.

In summary the image a piss poor photoshop job, suchmoon if you didn't make it up where did you get it from ?

in answer to your points

3) Korvas comes in because he wants too and finds it funny that you would even try to argue this peice of bullshilt and what suchmoon was trying to imply when she posted it...... hehe I got the suchmoon bug I'm responding in the 3rd person.... suchimportance

https://i.gyazo.com/43eb8a2a4d6da6c21efab53c0301008c.png

SUCHMOONS POST

https://i.gyazo.com/90f4166982dfd8a177bb329d7bb7a16a.png

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Don't tell me $2.59 is a total coincidence  Smiley

Thats right im just a shill making shit up. No... you lied and edited your damn photo. Continue on proving my point. And how smart you feel no cryptobuds?

Provide proof it was photoshopped. And I feel ten times smarter than you cause I didn't invest in this disaster.

YUP!  photoshopped by suchmoon!
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

Enough of this shit game no one wants to tell me where they mislaid the hash I had so first red trust to you,  hope others follow.Being of trusted feedback its there for all to see,this i think is the first time ever in  3 years I have had to leave negative trust and wont remove it till i am compensated

I will join you on pinning neg on only the Ionomy user to start the process - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120
My only request is I need to see your interaction with ION support/slack. If any at all.
While I understand this is frustrating for you. Have you tried contacting the team in the slack channel?

SuchMoon or another user from this forum that interacts with the ION slack...
Can someone please link this users claim and post it to the relevant ION slack channel to have it gain traction?
I'm interested in what they'll say and how they'll resolve this issue.
Its obvious no one from the team will see this users message from here since the team elects to hide in slack.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

Enough of this shit game no one wants to tell me where they mislaid the hash I had so first red trust to you,  hope others follow.Being of trusted feedback its there for all to see,this i think is the first time ever in  3 years I have had to leave negative trust and wont remove it till i am compensated

Okay let me dig....

Just checked my inbox

This was sent out on October 23

It was a blanket mail that was sent out to everyone

You need to contact support@ionomy.com  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

Yes thats the shit I got on slack I dont care who they mined with 5.3THs is profitable with the worst mining company.Thank you for the reply though
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

Yes thats the shit I got on slack I dont care who they mined with 5.3THs is profitable with the worst mining company.Thank you for the reply though

Looks like you got your responses from the ION team or lack there of.
Can you show your 5.3TH in mining at the time or receipt of payment?

korvas128

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Then you should have read the T&C's when you signed up as it was clearly explained..... no small print here

Also it was something that was extensively discussed when Ionomy offered the mining contracts.

More fool me for trying to help you out.

korvas128

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Same old format:

in answer to your points

SUCHMOONS POST

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Don't tell me $2.59 is a total coincidence  Smiley

I've posted the proof for all to see it's the 2 images

Suchmoon's image was fabricated what's your proof it wasn't Huh

The only point of discussion is was it doctored using photoshop or something else and did suchmoon do it or did she get it from someone else.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Same old format:

in answer to your points

SUCHMOONS POST

Same old format

Rinse Repeat

Don't tell me $2.59 is a total coincidence  Smiley

I've posted the proof for all to see it's the 2 images

Suchmoon's image was fabricated what's your proof it wasn't Huh

The only point of discussion is was it doctored using photoshop or something else and did suchmoon do it or did she get it from someone else.

So you know for a fact that it behaves this way on every single android in existence? Was the game tested on every android device in existence? If not, how can you not expect errors and issues to come up?  Instead of saying they were photoshopped, why don't you be a good whale and report it to the team so they can look into it?

Great, it works properly on your phone. Did you ever think it may not work the same on other phones and errors like this will come up? Instead you jump to the defense and run your mouth.

This is what happens when you give whales clout and said whales can pay to be one, with no other qualifications to test games. Keep up the shill fest.

Why is it that Ionomy can do no wrong and everyone else is completely wrong?

Chanel_21

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:29:28 PM by Chanel_21

https://i.gyazo.com/b88534f72197df33ad3aaf63cad4.mp4
lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

Looks like you got your responses from the ION team or lack there of.
Can you show your 5.3TH in mining at the time or receipt of payment?

sorry cant they have wiped everything of dashboard.Yes it stated if it was unprofitable  it would close,but as I said 5.3ths would be profitable with any mining company
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

So you know for a fact that it behaves this way on every single android in existence? Was the game tested on every android device in existence? If not, how can you not expect errors and issues to come up?  Instead of saying they were photoshopped, why don't you be a good whale and report it to the team so they can look into it?

Great, it works properly on your phone. Did you ever think it may not work the same on other phones and errors like this will come up? Instead you jump to the defense and run your mouth.

This is what happens when you give whales clout and said whales can pay to be one, with no other qualifications to test games. Keep up the shill fest.

Don't spoil it so fast.
I want to see more attempts at this small act.
Its a slow morning.

So just to be clear Korvas, new acc Chanel_21, and some others are accusing of SM of doctoring photos.
These...

https://i.snag.gy/LJNy9s.jpg
https://i.snag.gy/BHiM1S.jpg

Correct?
Then of course it should be easy to show in digital forensics a giant missing space in it.
Go on, I want to see you post it  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:37:11 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 05:48:47 PM by suchmoon

Except it's not made up so your whole conspiracy that you built on top of that makes no sense.

Again, your whole argument is based on your dislike of my screenshot, not on any proof that it has been photoshopped. In fact, it's not the first time you accused me of such things - remember the "doctored" posts that you could find any evidence of?

I never mentioned anything about Canadian dollars until Rick_James brought it up, at which point I was willing to entertain the theory. Not sure why that would serve as proof that my screenshot is fake but if there is anything you want me to show to prove it's real - let me know.

Definitely photoshopped look at the price bar in the middle!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm looking. What about it?

Edit: I think I found a way to simulate the issue on Bluestacks so that shillwhaletesters could reproduce it too. Let me know once you're done with your tantrums and bullshit accusations and I can pass that info if you're actually interested in dealing with the issue.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

So just to be clear Korvas, new acc Chanel_21, and some others are accusing of SM of doctoring photos.
These...

Correct?
Then of course it should be easy to show in digital forensics a giant missing space in it.

Or suchmoon could just admit what was done and we can move on. You seriously wonder why the team spends zero time here, no answer or proof is good enough. I think its quite clear. Moving on, so anybody here put up a high score yet? Hell why wouldnt you try to play and win ion? Think about it its free to play yet you can get the satisfaction of dumping ion if you win Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:50:23 PM

Ok, I guess not yet Smiley

How silly of me to assume that there are any adults in this "project".
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Or suchmoon could just admit what was done and we can move on. You seriously wonder why the team spends zero time here, no answer or proof is good enough. I think its quite clear. Moving on, so anybody here put up a high score yet? Hell why wouldnt you try to play and win ion? Think about it its free to play yet you can get the satisfaction of dumping ion if you win Smiley

Or you and anyone could just plug them into sites that can easily show you and move on.
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=77347055439dcd5ca558470fe12aeb1f5dd6d18d.252659
Oh look, just like the accusations. Nothing is there.

I don't wonder why the ION team is staying the protected slack room.
Most teams attempting to scam on BCT eventually have to when they get ran off the forum or other social media.

Yes, lets move forward.
We see that the photos were not doctored, the shills see this, and want to move forward from the embarrassment.

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Or you and anyone could just plug them into sites that can easily show you and move on.
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=77347055439dcd5ca558470fe12aeb1f5dd6d18d.252659

Most teams attempting to scam on BCT eventually have to when they get ran off the forum or other social media.

Yes, lets move forward.
We see that the photos were not doctored, the shills see this, and want to move forward from the embarrassment.

Sorry but after all the shit us "ionites" have been called, if you think im scared of a little embarrassment your way off. We can just leave it be at we disagree how bout dat.

That statment makes zero sense because the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:54:29 PM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Yes, lets move forward.

Sorry but after all the shit us "ionites" have been called, if you think im scared of a little embarrassment your way off. We can just leave it be at we disagree how bout dat.

That statment makes zero sense because the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)

No need to be sorry. We know what kind of coin-cult this is.
You can leave it anyway you see fit.
I linked proof to the claim, you didn't. If you have anything further post it.

Your account is from April 21, 2016, 11:40:02 PM and has only posted inside this thread.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you, ya shill.

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: