Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 03:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473087 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

so you making up stories about fake photos means that other people can't call out obviously fake reviews?

One of the reviews claims that a girl that is obviously older than 5 has been playing since she was five. There is no debate that it's a fake review? Who is spending the money to do that and are you ok with that?

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley 

Don't be so naive about app reviews, it a fact that a % of 1,2,3,4 & 5 star reviews will be fake it's the nature of the beast. 1 star reviews are an attempt to stop you looking, 5 star reviews are there to try and make you look.

You need to be 13 years old to have a google account. If this is troubling you then go and complain to google.

So if she was 13 years old, she has been playing the game for 8 years.

That's obviously a lie.

Do you care?

Why or why not?
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:01:12 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 03:24:24 PM by altheshort

(waffle about screenshots and phones)

Mate, look. Harping on about this screenshot nonsense isn't getting you anywhere. Such arguably wasn't trying to deceive -- it doesn't say anywhere on the original post 'here's a screenshot from my phone', and besides, Such has subsequently posted a picture of the exact same problem occurring on a phone anyway. Could it have been clearer initially that the screenshots were from an emulator? Sure. I'm sure even Suchmoon would concede that. But it's not some grand conspiracy.

I can understand you trying to shift the focus of the discussion away from criticism of something you're invested heavily in -- I'm sure it's uncomfortable for you, especially when it seems that even by the teams own target it's underperforming. However, constantly trying to reframe the discussion in the way you are does nothing for your position. If you can defend your investment and address the criticisms, for example the obvious use of what would appear to be fake reviews (whether purchased by the team or by someone else within the ionomy community), with something other than hand waving, I'd be more than willing to listen.

Perhaps you could share with us your honest opinion of the first two weeks of the game being released. Is the number of downloads and general reception in line with what you would expect to see from a game that you have obviously enjoyed playing? Are you surprised that there doesn't appear to be many taking part in the leaderboard competition so far, despite this being one of the ionomy project's unique features? Does the level of marketing match your expectations for something that forms the bedrock of the ionomy?

I look forward to a response that hopefully doesn't contain the words 'deception', 'photos' or 'phone'.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 9000

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

When you consider English isn't my first language it's not that bad........... do you have a second language ?

Yes. English is my third language. Relevance?

Am I denying the existence of fake reviews. Is my English good enough for you to understand my response to Phildo

Not the first time you contradict yourself, so I'm just making sure. So you acknowledge the existence of fake reviews exist and you're perfectly fine with that. Or will you try to warn the "team" about that?

Once again back to your deception................

You were trying to deceive and you got caught out. At first glance why would anyone think the images weren't from your phone...... I'm just really surprised that you and your buddies won't let your deception get buried

Well, for one - the screen density doesn't make any sense, it would have to be a 9-10" phone (check the size of the payment box on a phone and a tablet and you'll see what I mean). You haven't "caught" me, I posted about the emulator myself, well before you "figured out" it's not a phone.

Look, I understand your point, but it's obvious you came up with it only in response to the failure of your "photoshopping" claim. Had you initially said something like "it can't be from a phone, perhaps photoshopped?" - I could give you the benefit of the doubt that you were really "deceived" somehow.

Anyway, the issue has been occurring on phones and emulators alike so...

And finally..........................................................

How about this? Any independent gamer reviews yet? If Gravity is as great as the whales are telling us there should be someone to corroborate that, right?

Just because you asked doesn't mean I do so No

You "do" what? Sorry, my third-language English is failing here. You don't have reviews? You don't think it matters? You don't think Gravity is so great?

Mate, look. Harping on about this screenshot nonsense isn't getting you anywhere. Such arguably wasn't trying to deceive -- it doesn't say anywhere on the original post 'here's a screenshot from my phone', and besides, Such has subsequently posted a picture of the exact same problem occurring on a phone anyway. Could it have been clearer initially that the screenshots were from an emulator? Sure. I'm sure even Suchmoon would concede that. But it's not some grand conspiracy.

Yes, in hindsight I should have made it clearer where the screenshots are from.

It's easier to take a screenshot on an emulator and if an issue occurs on both a device and an emulator there is no reason for me to jump through hoops to get it off a device.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."

haha! I think you are right there lol!

Ok, i'm gone... really Tongue

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!

@CryptoBuds I liked it when you were trying to delete this thread... Over 300 pages of "trash talk"...

How about you comment on the fake reviews? Or post something with real info and not your shilling? Nah, you're incapable of that, you whales are too greedy.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:55:46 AM by suchmoon

They're at it again. "My granddaughter" LOL.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

No shills were harmed in the "photoshopping" of this screenshot.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

That is one young, hot grandmother there! Gotta be a real review.

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

"mini clip your work is amazing" Hahahaha. These must have been the bottle of the bucket purchased reviews since they don't even try to make them sound legitimate.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:56:08 AM by suchmoon

"mini clip your work is amazing" Hahahaha. These must have been the bottle of the bucket purchased reviews since they don't even try to make them sound legitimate.

But wait, they're not done yet:

Multiplayer? Shield? Slow motion? None of which exists in Gravity.

This is getting more pathetic by the minute Roll Eyes
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:45:26 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 08:15:13 PM by pixelpowered

When you consider English isn't my first language it's not that bad........... do you have a second language ?
Yes. English is my third language. Relevance?

From what I see around the internet.
You should talk to him in Spanish, I see a lot espanol being talked with his character(s).
Just a guess though  Wink

Also for those forgetting who WildShark is, as he spams ION messages with no substance on the thread.
You can lookup his... unique adult site from his IONtalk profile (rather not link it). Have a eye-bleach site on a backup tab.
That MinerSweden referral link still cracks me up.
You won't get a good conversation from that simpleton.

Alright, that was fun! Same time tomorrow guys?
You start spamming useless content about your coin/game.
We'll taunt you more about it being useless, garbage game, with fake reviews.
The IONteam and game shills will respond with secular, derailing talking points, and the conversation goes no where again.
Then sprinkle in some salty prices of ION on Bittrex.

Such useless coin
Much drama
GAWSOME GAME!
Moar soon™

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:52:08 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:57:03 AM by suchmoon

Sadly my lunch break is over but the fun continues on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

... and on slack:

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Sadly my lunch break is over but the fun continues on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

... and on slack:

Modcom can't figure it out is not shocking either.
He and others thought Carmello (Bitlend) were legit.

Mr-Coins lying to the room as well. Not new.
They have a couple pumping twitter accounts that could point to whom might be putting in 5 star reviews up for them.
https://twitter.com/CryptoMental
https://twitter.com/Pharaoh848

When you pay for that type of service. You get this type of behavior.
Multiple reviews but nothing of substance, from accounts clearly designed to lend fake credibility to projects or people.
Don't blame BCT for your problems or stupidity IONteam and whales.

Rick_James

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

I can understand you trying to shift the focus of the discussion away from criticism of something you're invested heavily in -- I'm sure it's uncomfortable for you, especially when it seems that even by the teams own target it's underperforming. However, constantly trying to reframe the discussion in the way you are does nothing for your position. If you can defend your investment and address the criticisms, for example the obvious use of what would appear to be fake reviews (whether purchased by the team or by someone else within the ionomy community), with something other than hand waving, I'd be more than willing to listen.

Perhaps you could share with us your honest opinion of the first two weeks of the game being released. Is the number of downloads and general reception in line with what you would expect to see from a game that you have obviously enjoyed playing? Are you surprised that there doesn't appear to be many taking part in the leaderboard competition so far, despite this being one of the ionomy project's unique features? Does the level of marketing match your expectations for something that forms the bedrock of the ionomy?

I look forward to a response that hopefully doesn't contain the words 'deception', 'photos' or 'phone'.

Somebody finally looking for a real conversation. Honest opinion,no it fell a little short of what I personally expected. Most do not understand how the whole system(atoms,electrons and even ion) work. Combine that with not as big of a marketing push as I anticipated would happen and I think it just has not taken off yet. The game is hard to get enough ammo and lives to compete plus the ads were not working so you couldnt watch any at all. I believe they are going to adjust the number of lives and electrons you will get for watching ads (more) so that should give even users that watch ads a chance to compete. Atleast with the game out the team can keep building on it and making it better. Not every game starts out the greatest new thing. I have no doubt will keep getting better and I dont see many other CRYPTO games on the app store so not sure why so much hate for this one? (not that its suprising as even if the game would have been number 1 on the download list it would still be garbage according to a few members here.)
Rick_James

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

... and on slack:

Modcom can't figure it out is not shocking either.
He and others thought Carmello (Bitlend) were legit.

Mr-Coins lying to the room as well. Not new.
They have a couple pumping twitter accounts that could point to whom might be putting in 5 star reviews up for them.
https://twitter.com/CryptoMental
https://twitter.com/Pharaoh848

When you pay for that type of service. You get this type of behavior.
Multiple reviews but nothing of substance, from accounts clearly designed to lend fake credibility to projects or people.
Don't blame BCT for your problems or stupidity IONteam and whales.

Says the digibyte shill....We all know now why you dislike ionomy so much.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

Somebody finally looking for a real conversation. Honest opinion,no it fell a little short of what I personally expected. Most do not understand how the whole system(atoms,electrons and even ion) work. Combine that with not as big of a marketing push as I anticipated would happen and I think it just has not taken off yet. The game is hard to get enough ammo and lives to compete plus the ads were not working so you couldnt watch any at all. I believe they are going to adjust the number of lives and electrons you will get for watching ads (more) so that should give even users that watch ads a chance to compete. Atleast with the game out the team can keep building on it and making it better. Not every game starts out the greatest new thing. I have no doubt will keep getting better and I dont see many other CRYPTO games on the app store so not sure why so much hate for this one? (not that its suprising as even if the game would have been number 1 on the download list it would still be garbage according to a few members here.)

See, at least you are looking for a conversation and discussion. WildShark just shills and korvas disagrees with everything that is posted. Kind of hard to have a discussion with either of those two.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:53:17 PM

Ionomy MasterNode Hosting has arrived!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

That grandma is hot!
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

Thank you for giving an honest reply. Simple follow up because I don't have time right now to write much else: given Team XPY/XPY.io/Team Ionomy's track record of delivering stable but small scale niche products, but lack of success to date in scaling up ventures at pace with appropriate feature sets to appeal to wider audiences, what makes you believe they can turn gravity (or indeed any other game) into a wide reaching success? What about this team demonstrates to you that they can cut it in what is an extremely competitive arena?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:07:14 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 10:54:22 PM by WildShark

https://ionomy.slack.com/files/broyhill/F4MN9VBV5/screen_shot_2017-03-18_at_10.00.41_pm.png

@CryptoBuds You can use IONs or BTC to pay for this Ionomy service...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:50:21 PM

https://ionomy.slack.com/files/broyhill/F4MN9VBV5/screen_shot_2017-03-18_at_10.00.41_pm.png

@CryptoBuds You can use IONs or BTC to pay for this service...

Yes! Make the coin more centralized. Take my bitcoins to control my money. ION is getting further and further away from the crypto ideology and closer and closer to how the banks function today. The reason crypto was created.

Still the only thing you can do with this ION token is buy masternode hosting. Such innovative, many utility.

Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: