Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473082 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

Doesn't matter what the price is. It only turns into a good investment if everyone realizes profit. So what you're telling us is that the ION market has enough depth for EVERYONE that invested early to realize the profit at ~$0.44? Without crashing the market?

If that can't happen, why are you saying early investors were the smartest? They have made ZERO profit. The token hey own just looks like it increased in value. Try to cash all your ION out at today's level and he next person that would try would have a price $0.10 less. Paycoiner logic, you don't lose if you don't sell. In his case, you didn't make profit if you don't sell. And what you are eluding to is that the market can handle all the early investors selling for profit.

Yep, those early investors were smart. They have a made up token with some increased value that they can do basically nothing with. If they want to realize profit, it will crush the price. You're statement, once again, is stupid.

You just don't get it do you............ your response says more about you than it does me  Smiley

Korvas, I really don't mean to sound abrasive, but these wishy washy answers you give alluding to having some sort of superior knowledge of the situation mean absolutely nothing when you don't back them up with an explanation. What do you actually mean when you say Cryptobuds doesn't 'get it'? You implied that the current price indicates that investing early was a sound move. Cryptobuds responded with a logical retort. Can you address his point?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

Price of ION is right... and headed to the moon!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

Why is it heading to the moon? Could you explain the features or innovation that is supporting the price rise?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:53:25 PM

Why is it heading to the moon? Could you explain the features or innovation that is supporting the price rise?

The demand for ION is high and the supply is low...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

Just like the HIGH amount of reviews in the app store that are totally not fake? I would like to say I'm surprised by all the manipulation, but if you look into the past dealings of the individuals associated with ION then none of it is surprising.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Just like the HIGH amount of reviews in the app store that are totally not fake? I would like to say I'm surprised by all the manipulation, but if you look into the past dealings of the individuals associated with ION then none of it is surprising.
Lying, buying fake app reviews, shilling for their premined shitcoin scam and manipulating the market is all these crooks are really able to do. Do they really think anyone will fall for this? It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:29:11 AM

Doesn't matter what the price is. It only turns into a good investment if everyone realizes profit. So what you're telling us is that the ION market has enough depth for EVERYONE that invested early to realize the profit at ~$0.44? Without crashing the market?

If that can't happen, why are you saying early investors were the smartest? They have made ZERO profit. The token hey own just looks like it increased in value. Try to cash all your ION out at today's level and he next person that would try would have a price $0.10 less. Paycoiner logic, you don't lose if you don't sell. In his case, you didn't make profit if you don't sell. And what you are eluding to is that the market can handle all the early investors selling for profit.

Yep, those early investors were smart. They have a made up token with some increased value that they can do basically nothing with. If they want to realize profit, it will crush the price. You're statement, once again, is stupid.

You just don't get it do you............ your response says more about you than it does me  Smiley

Korvas, I really don't mean to sound abrasive, but these wishy washy answers you give alluding to having some sort of superior knowledge of the situation mean absolutely nothing when you don't back them up with an explanation. What do you actually mean when you say Cryptobuds doesn't 'get it'? You implied that the current price indicates that investing early was a sound move. Cryptobuds responded with a logical retort. Can you address his point?

Your're not coming across as being abrasive.

Crytobuds is just a troll........... don't believe me checkout their post history

And yes I do have a superior knowledge of the situation but

A) If it's not announced by IONOMY it's not for me to say

B) Sharing information if it's not already known to slack users would for various reasons be just plain stupid

No I'm not going to address his point............ No point

Remember people that post on BCT 

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are Alias's
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble
Are Clever
Are Stupid
Have a vitamin D deficiency

All I'll say is keep an eye on Ionomy as what you see today is just the tip of the iceberg  Smiley

Unfortunately you need to figure out the wheat from the chaff yourself.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:15:53 AM

You just don't get it do you............ your response says more about you than it does me  Smiley

Crytobuds is just a troll........... don't believe me checkout their post history

B) Sharing information if it's not already known to slack users would for various reasons be just plain stupid

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are Alias's
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble
Are Clever
Are Stupid

All I'll say is keep an eye on Ionomy as what you see today is just the tip of the iceberg  Smiley

Korvas is just a worthless shill that paid to "feel" important. Just look at his post history.

Remember, ION whales only shill
They lies to get you to buy their bags
They refuse to accurately answer questions
They are incapable of reading posts
They never properly answer questions
They are the masters of logical fallacies
Live in their parents basement shilling for a shit coin
Make shit up to make their shit investment look good

Korvas, why such the hardon for me?

So Korvas, why don't you tell us some ION information? Or since your a whale, you're saving hat INSIDER INFORMATION to make profits for yourself? Why did you feel the need to pay to be important? Is it cause you're a fucking loser in real life? Makes sense as you are so heavily invested in a centralized, pre-mined coin with zero transparency.

It seems like your awesome game has lost steam. How are those downloads coming? Feel free to lie and tell us 10,000 downloads per day. As awesome as you shill whales have stated this game is, it seems like it is old news now.

My advice to you, buy more useless ION to make your bags larger. Give that team more BTC, the coin they actually want.

You should learn to shill better. WildShill has got it down. You should go spend a few nights with him to learn to properly shill. You are such a failure, you can't even shill properly.

Get out from behind the computer and go outside. Outside is a cool place. Maybe you will wise up and realize you are in ignorant moron.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:57:46 AM

You just don't get it do you............ your response says more about you than it does me  Smiley

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are Alias's
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble
Are Clever
Are Stupid

All I'll say is keep an eye on Ionomy as what you see today is just the tip of the iceberg  Smiley

Korvas is just a worthless shill that paid to "feel" important. Just look at his post history.

So Korvas, why don't you tell us some ION information? Or since your a whale, you're saving hat INSIDER INFORMATION to make profits for yourself? Why did you feel the need to pay to be important? Is it cause you're a fucking loser in real life? Makes sense as you are so heavily invested in a centralized, pre-mined coin with zero transparency.

It seems like your awesome game has lost steam. How are those downloads coming? Feel free to lie and tell us 10,000 downloads per day. As awesome as you shill whales have stated this game is, it seems like it is old news now.

My advice to you, buy more useless ION to make your bags larger. Give that team more BTC, the coin they actually want.

You should learn to shill better. WildShill has got it down. You should go spend a few nights with him to learn to properly shill. You are such a failure, you can't even shill properly.

Get out from behind the computer and go outside. Outside is a cool place. Maybe you will wise up and realize you are in ignorant moron.

Why the hell are you so mad at ion holders?  This whole thread is shit because of the amount of raw hate you have for a bunch of crypto enthusiasts.  Some of us were f-d at some point and moved on, you should try doing so yourself.

I'm not mad at ION holders. Quite frankly, I feel bad for them because of the shill whales the team created (whales only. The whales decided to be shills themselves).

But just remember, someone on the ION team did this to themselves. Had this thread not been started and abandoned, we wouldn't be in this situation. They should do one of two things now. 1. Close this thread or 2. The ION team should be here to answer and control the thread. What transpired here is all the fault of Team ION for starting this thread.

Honest question, why did they start this thread?  Who thought it would be a good idea to start a BCT thread then abandon it leaving rampant speculation cause the team was too "afraid" to answer the hard questions.

One thing I am tired of and good ole shill whale korvas uses it al the time...trolls, trolls, trolls. How about a different excuse for this coin? I know, it's not gonna happen. Blaming the "trolls" seems to be a hallmark characteristic of this group of people (haven't seen you say it so I'm not accusing you).

So how about this: get the team to close this shit stain thread and you won't have to hear from any of us again. But personally, I think they like it. It takes attantion away from their fuck ups and mishaps. If the Ionites didn't have BCT to read and study, they'd be studying their coin and asking questions. For example, why did the team say one game per month while only having one game in a year? Why people invested in the proposed parameters of a white paper and the team does not follow the WP time lines at all, and their OK with it is baffling. Game is delayed 6 months, go team iON, go. Delay it 3 more months, we love it.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

Haven't heard much about gravity in the past week or two. Did it lose steam that quick?

altheshort

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:59:37 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:59:08 PM by altheshort

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are Alias's
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble
Are Clever
Are Stupid

Firstly, thank you for your response.

I will say, however, that you appear to have misunderstood my question. I wasn't asking for you to characterise the vast spectrum of bitcointalk posters or about cryptobuds post history, I was asking you if you could respond specifically to cryptobuds last post. Given that you didn't respond, is it safe to assume that you don't have a retort?

I'm also not sure I see the point in you teasing people with the idea that you have superior knowledge when you also admit that you can't actually share that knowledge. I'd suggest that either you're full of hot air, or (more likely) you're not thinking through what you post. The vast majority of people will be instantly put off by someone who says to them 'Hey! Here's a really great investment opportunity, I've done my due diligence and there's a ton of amazing stuff to come. I can't tell you anything about it though beyond hints, you'll have to pay a large amount of money for tokens I also happen to have a large amount of to also be privy to the information I have'. Whether you intend it or not, it simply appears scammy.

In other news, Gravity clicked over to the 5000-10000 downloads category sometime in the last 12 hours or so, which given the 48 hour or so delay in updating figures on the Play Store would tally up with a consistent 150 or so downloads a day. I still think that's low for a product that's been worked on for so long and is meant to show off the potential of the platform, and the number of users on the weekly leaderboard still seems to be decreasing. We're coming up on a month post-Gravity release, so I guess we'll see about the one game a month target soon.
korvas128

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are Alias's
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble
Are Clever
Are Stupid

I have a hardon for you because you make me laugh... you make me feel special... puke 

Over this past year your infantile attempts to discredit ion/ionomy have been wonderful......... the fact that it's coming up to year now and you have nothing to show for your efforts speaks volumes

Keep the insults flowing  Grin Did you know that a couple of days ago the 24hr volume traded on BITTREX was over 100 BTC and today the price is steady at 39 cents.... what does that tell you.......... in your case NOT A LOT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

altheshort

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:59:17 AM

Keep the insults flowing  Grin Did you know that a couple of days ago the 24hr volume traded on BITTREX was over 100 BTC and today the price is steady at 39 cents.... what does that tell you.......... in your case NOT A LOT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

More fool you if you believe this sudden rise is anything other than some BTC whales having a play around with a low volume alt. A few alts have been pumped in similar fashion over the last few days. It doesn't represent organic growth and I'm almost certain that after they've had their fun, it'll gradually begin to sink down again. It might make you feel warm and fuzzy at the moment but unless you take advantage of it and take your profit while you can, it means nothing.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:58:16 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 02:10:30 PM by Franz_Huber

Why the hell are you so mad at ion holders?  This whole thread is shit because of the amount of raw hate you have for a bunch of crypto enthusiasts.  Some of us were f-d at some point and moved on, you should try doing so yourself.
When you fell for a scam (XPY/GAW), you don't "move on" by supporting the next scam (ION) - especially not if the boss of said scam (Adam Huey Matlack) was the best buddy of the previous scam's boss (GAWCEO Josh Homero Garza).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

More fool you if you believe this sudden rise is anything other than some BTC whales having a play around with a low volume alt. A few alts have been pumped in similar fashion over the last few days. It doesn't represent organic growth and I'm almost certain that after they've had their fun, it'll gradually begin to sink down again. It might make you feel warm and fuzzy at the moment but unless you take advantage of it and take your profit while you can, it means nothing.

Your right looking at this chart does make me feel warm and fuzzy  Smiley and your right about the BTC whales

Lets wait and see how much for it sticks when these whales move on.

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Your right looking at this chart does make me feel warm and fuzzy  Smiley and your right about the BTC whales

Looks like someone just took a dump after you posted this. Update your info using the 1 Hr graph.  Roll Eyes
korvas128

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

Looks like someone just took a dump after you posted this. Update your info using the 1 Hr graph.  Roll Eyes

As I'm here, 30 min is probably better  Smiley 

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

As I'm here, 30 min is probably better  Smiley 

Which one of the shill whales took their dump today?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8998

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 03:28:08 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 04:28:04 PM by suchmoon

Did you know that a couple of days ago the 24hr volume traded on BITTREX was over 100 BTC and today the price is steady at 39 cents.... what does that tell you.......... in your case NOT A LOT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can't speak for CB, but it tells me that someone spend a few hundred bucks to make it look bigger than it is. Just like those fake 5-star reviews on iTunes and Play Store.

Let us know when the "purchase pool" kicks in.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting that you know jack shit and just post gibberish pretending to be a big shot whale. Carry on.

Hmmm I wonder who uses comments like word salad & hardon..... A good alias suchmoon isn't just a name change  Grin

SuchFun......... SuchFool

I don't bitch about trolls I love trolls especially the insignificant ones like yourself  Grin

Case in point. Here is some photoshopped illustration to help you with your memory problem Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg17928295#msg17928295

Sounded to me like you were bitching quite a bit, even invoked RULE #3 !!!@#@$^&!

The thing is - just like with Homero Fucking Garza (not sure if I remember his middle name correctly but who cares) - that not everyone who disagrees with you, or calls you out on your lie, or generally posts things you dislike is a troll, or an alt, or some other creature you also dislike.

But I can understand why someone whose debut on this forum was this fabulous piece of prose would think that way:

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic
korvas128

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

I find it funny that korvas bitches about trolls when it turns out he's the biggest one here. And I'll bet you that he won't respond to your posts and instead will make up some word salad response to my post, adding some spaces and some bold text. Oh what life must be like through the eyes of a deluded whale.

Hmmm I wonder who uses comments like word salad & hardon..... A good alias suchmoon isn't just a name change  Grin

SuchFun......... SuchFool

I don't bitch about trolls I love trolls especially the insignificant ones like yourself  Grin

Wait a minute, another conspiracy theory from korvas the shill whale? You think I'm an alias of suchmoon? Good god you are stupider than I thought. You need to buy more IONs and watch traders (but this isn't a trading or pump and dump coin...lie!) dump your price down. You are an Ionite so that means you must love watching your BTC disappear.

You don't bitch about trolls? Another lie from you. What's that in your signature? If ou don't mind trolls, why do you bring them up as our main arguement point a lot of the times?

And please, in true shill fashion, only show the price charts when ION is on the rise. We wouldn't want to give the whole picture to new investors. You need them to buy your bags.

Here ya go

Big risk dumping now as volume gets snapped up and if they decide to jump back in availability and price could be a problem

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: