Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186628 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:15:13 AM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
No doubt bitcoin is growing by year.2017 would be better for bitcoin than 2016 and 2018 far better than 2017 and so on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:22:06 AM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
No doubt bitcoin is growing by year.2017 would be better for bitcoin than 2016 and 2018 far better than 2017 and so on

Every next year is the year of bitcoin Cheesy
Thats right Cheesy

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 11:23:32 AM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

Thats right Cheesy

Unlike the halving or other incidents, every next year becomes a good year of bitcoin when the adoption increases with a steady percentage of users regularly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:31:07 AM

I hate this circlejerkary. Every single year I see someone post (insert next year here) Will be year of the Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:15:49 PM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

Thats right Cheesy

Unlike the halving or other incidents, every next year becomes a good year of bitcoin when the adoption increases with a steady percentage of users regularly.

but there is the possibility of halving that can make the price increase, then in 2017 the price more increased and when the price touched $1000. yeah we can say the year of the Bitcoin. because the last time we touch $1000 as of 2013, so long as the price yet again touched $1000 I would not say the year of the Bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:34:56 PM

but there is the possibility of halving that can make the price increase, then in 2017 the price more increased and when the price touched $1000. yeah we can say the year of the Bitcoin. because the last time we touch $1000 as of 2013, so long as the price yet again touched $1000 I would not say the year of the Bitcoin

Yes 2017 will be different because of event that will happened a year before and that is the current year today which is 2016. The halving will stretch it's effect at the end of the year that will goes to the first quarter of the year. Hopefully it will goes good.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:37:28 PM

Yes, I think at that year bitcoin will be at it success.

I honestly do not think it will be a success in that year,  I think this year will be the year of the bitcoin to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future a head with the bitcoin, I have  no doubts about that.

We can assume that this year can be good because of halving appearing in next few months, but we cannot be sure what next year would hold for us.

Yeah, there is no assurance of this year being the year of bitcoin. Only the time gives the answer. Just with the halving's nature this is has been predicted to be one among the best year for bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:12:20 PM

I honestly do not think it will be a success in that year,  I think this year will be the year of the bitcoin to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future a head with the bitcoin, I have  no doubts about that.

We can assume that this year can be good because of halving appearing in next few months, but we cannot be sure what next year would hold for us.

Yeah, there is no assurance of this year being the year of bitcoin. Only the time gives the answer. Just with the halving's nature this is has been predicted to be one among the best year for bitcoin.

Honestly every year is bitcoin year for a bitcoin enthusiast. It's just a matter that 2017 will be different because it's they year that will follow the halving year of 2016. So expect more changes in that year especially in the price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:50:56 PM

This is the best year of bitcoin

I  also think it will be this year to be the best because you have halving  this year which will let the price rise to a higher amount for sure.
So whatever good is going to be happen with the bitcoins, it will happen in this year. So now lets hope We all are reward in next few months and hope to see price rises witout any panic, ofcourse Wink
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:51:16 PM

We have to be sure about the value of bitcoin in the next year also , in this year halving will occur and due to this bitcoin will flourish and in the next year because of its high price and its high opportunities of online earning bitcoin will flourish, we have to stay with positive believes and we will benefit with it.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:21:07 PM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
Yes, with the passing of time we will notice that bitcoin will growing up in its value and in its fame, more and more people will impress with that technology and will start to adopt it and will use it for their usage.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:19:13 PM

The success of Bitcoin depends on two main factors. The first is the fiat system and economical meltdown. The second is the adoption of business, especially banks and states. Both is going in the right direction, so I believe that the upcomming years (not only 2017) will be the year of Bitcoin and crypto currencies in common.
Almagro

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

I think the bitcoin will be good this year and not in 2017 plus what others are already saying its to early to talk about 2017 in my eyes they are right about that fact to be honest.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

I think the bitcoin will be good this year and not in 2017 plus what others are already saying its to early to talk about 2017 in my eyes they are right about that fact to be honest.

It is very early to predict about 2017 about bitcoin you are right, but we can't say that 2017 will not be a good year for bitcoin.
It is much better if we are going to be positive about that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:32:03 PM

It is very early to predict about 2017 about bitcoin you are right, but we can't say that 2017 will not be a good year for bitcoin.

Yeah and I think it also depends on how will be this year of  bitcoin, if this year goes smooth then many more next years will be the best for bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

Yeah and I think it also depends on how will be this year of  bitcoin, if this year goes smooth then many more next years will be the best for bitcoin.

It's very simple. As long as Bitcoin is growing each year it means that every year is the year of Bitcoin. If this year or next year is THE year of Bitcoin, then what's left for future years? Think again...
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

It's very simple. As long as Bitcoin is growing each year it means that every year is the year of Bitcoin. If this year or next year is THE year of Bitcoin, then what's left for future years? Think again...

Yes and bitcoin will be more powerful and popular till that time as we will find many new investors who will start using bitcoin in coming years.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:05:18 PM

What's up with 2017, 2016 isn't even halfway through and already we got some action regarding the price. With the halving and the current financial crisis of the world, 2016 must be the year of bitcoin, nothing this big can or will happen in 2017
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:18:46 PM

Definitely, if bitcoin will be smoothly promoted and accepted by many stores this day like how steam accepted bitcoin last week.
Then, next year would be a good year for bitcoin and us if bitcoins gonna make it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:48:41 PM

Well 2017 may be the year of bitcoin recover in value being worth around 700 -800 dollars if the halving make the readjustment to such levels,would mean some old miners that turned off their miners to get back to the mine world.Besides those i dont see why next year would be the year of bitcoin its amazing bitcoin is at 7 year already and all years people expect something good to happen into bitcoin to make it recordable i believe this period since bitcoin born were already the years of bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: