Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186637 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:40:49 PM

We can easily say every year is the year of bitcoin but it is without assurance the only thing we need is to believed and keep praying that the bitcoin will be great every year and will gives us a great profit in the future.

Yes that's really what we need to do and make sure that you are going to help the community for the mass adoption of bitcoin so that it is going to be each year good year for bitcoin. And always believe that is going to happen in the future because if you are not going to believe it for sure you are just going to waste your time.

Yes really invite people to join bitcoin bitcoin users would add that the adoption will increase. If adoption increases will be many who use bitcoin payments that will be able to develop. I believe in 2017 is to develop a process bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be much popular in future as it is growing continuously and we will also see many shops in coming years where we would be able to spend our coins directly.

For sure next year is going to be the year of bitcoin as it is keep on rising today. And the price of bitcoin today is on the good range. And if the investors and other people are going to adopt bitcoin for sure it is going to be the year of bitcoin by that time. We just need to wait for it or even it is going to be earlier as the end of the year.
Ya right now bitcoin have an increase. Bitcoin prices now tend to rise and rise despite fluctuating. I'm sure next year will be a lot of development of bitcoin, began from prices continue to rise and many people are starting to use and adopt bitcoin. I'm sure over the years bitcoin will continue to rise and more famous.

As quoted by above mate, bitcoin price have been stable for a long time. Now small fluctuations has been experienced and right now small decrease have been taking place. Possibly by 2017, price can be expected to pump.

The small fluctuations that are happening now is really a good thing about on what is going to happen for next year because we all know that bitcoin is going to increase in the year 2017. Not just an increase, but there is going to a pump up on that year. So, we will see it on the future let's just wait for it.
True fluctuations will affect the price of bitcoin in the future. I'm sure fluctuations at this time increase, so will affect the price in the next year. Will be many good things in 2017 as a good price and also adoption increases.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

We can easily say every year is the year of bitcoin but it is without assurance the only thing we need is to believed and keep praying that the bitcoin will be great every year and will gives us a great profit in the future.

Yes that's really what we need to do and make sure that you are going to help the community for the mass adoption of bitcoin so that it is going to be each year good year for bitcoin. And always believe that is going to happen in the future because if you are not going to believe it for sure you are just going to waste your time.

Yes really invite people to join bitcoin bitcoin users would add that the adoption will increase. If adoption increases will be many who use bitcoin payments that will be able to develop. I believe in 2017 is to develop a process bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be much popular in future as it is growing continuously and we will also see many shops in coming years where we would be able to spend our coins directly.

For sure next year is going to be the year of bitcoin as it is keep on rising today. And the price of bitcoin today is on the good range. And if the investors and other people are going to adopt bitcoin for sure it is going to be the year of bitcoin by that time. We just need to wait for it or even it is going to be earlier as the end of the year.
Ya right now bitcoin have an increase. Bitcoin prices now tend to rise and rise despite fluctuating. I'm sure next year will be a lot of development of bitcoin, began from prices continue to rise and many people are starting to use and adopt bitcoin. I'm sure over the years bitcoin will continue to rise and more famous.

As quoted by above mate, bitcoin price have been stable for a long time. Now small fluctuations has been experienced and right now small decrease have been taking place. Possibly by 2017, price can be expected to pump.

The small fluctuations that are happening now is really a good thing about on what is going to happen for next year because we all know that bitcoin is going to increase in the year 2017. Not just an increase, but there is going to a pump up on that year. So, we will see it on the future let's just wait for it.
yeah that's for sure as we are receiving more big investors to bitcoin day to day and new users and after halving it has become a great trend to come in the news about it , spreading its popularity more over ! so as of my knowledge too i guess bitcoin will go very high in coming 2017 Cheesy
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:08:04 PM

bitcoin is currently widely used by many people in this world. I believe in 2017 bitcoin will grow better. bitcoin prices will rise and bitcoin users will be more and more. bitcoin bright future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

bitcoin is currently widely used by many people in this world. I believe in 2017 bitcoin will grow better. bitcoin prices will rise and bitcoin users will be more and more. bitcoin bright future.

of course, if we look at previous years. Bitcoin growth increasing and always gives extraordinary advantages. Not just next year but in 2017 definitely bitcoin will grow much better than it is now and will be a giant digital currency
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:10:59 PM

I keep being surprised here. The year 2016 is just halfway and we are already talking about 2017.
Did we forget how many things has happened already, craig, blocksize, block halving. What will the second half of 2016 have in stock for us?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Nancimy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:51:21 PM

I keep being surprised here. The year 2016 is just halfway and we are already talking about 2017.
Did we forget how many things has happened already, craig, blocksize, block halving. What will the second half of 2016 have in stock for us?

In the second half of 2016, we will have the Segregated Witness, block size increase to 2MB or even higher.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

In the second half of 2016, we will have the Segregated Witness, block size increase to 2MB or even higher.
i hope this will happen then the price would be pushed a lot and the next year would be awesome then, i hope that it will make me rich sooner or later
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

I don't expect anything interesting in 2017 but who knows what will happen, 2016 is already interesting cause of halving but it's also still not end.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:17:04 PM

I don't expect anything interesting in 2017 but who knows what will happen, 2016 is already interesting cause of halving but it's also still not end.

i also don't expect anything special, but i am quite sure that the price will slowly go up from this point which will continue till next year. i am waiting for the day that institutional take a serious position in bitcoin. that will be the moment where we can say goodbye to sub $1000 prices. people will say 'do you remember the days that the price was below $1000?'.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
well it depends .if it price rises by 2 percemt .it will be great

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:37:14 PM

i also don't expect anything special, but i am quite sure that the price will slowly go up from this point which will continue till next year. i am waiting for the day that institutional take a serious position in bitcoin. that will be the moment where we can say goodbye to sub $1000 prices. people will say 'do you remember the days that the price was below $1000?'.

You are not expecting but waiting for that serious concern of yours. Smiley

Well hopefully that desire of yours will happen like everyone's desired of breaching $500 back then. Now that $500 is considered as low price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:39:06 PM

why come you don't have a good expectation for bitcoin in 2017..?? . are you not sure against the growth of the bitcoin..?? . better to have hopes of better and it is one of prayer. So hope is one of the good things to do, I see that bitcoin is going much better in 2017 and will be highly profitable
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

the question I have is whether or not you think that Bitcoin will go any higher this year.  It seems pretty stable at the $650 range, but I think the major movement for the year is over, until the halving.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Bitcoin doesnt need one year or there isnt just one year of bitcoin, it is the age of bitcoin since it was created till it will be alive, because every year users database of bitcoin increases and that brings more positivity for bitcoin to grow even more in coming year.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:56:15 PM

$The_year_of_bitcoin=$current_year+1   This is how it seams to me, it's always so-so at the time, but always with high hopes and certain of success in the future.
Every year it's the same story (it will be better next year), well i really hope that will be true, and to quote the Trotter's : " this time next year we'll be millionaires ! "
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:56:19 PM

Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

could it be possible....with the fluctuation rate

well i think fluctuations attract a lot of new people to the bitcoins, because of that the price is going to start growing fast and we will see a new all time high next year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:34:19 AM

well i think fluctuations attract a lot of new people to the bitcoins, because of that the price is going to start growing fast and we will see a new all time high next year

No doubt that is the main reason why we have such increase with our stats eventhough it's not great on numbers. People are entering the world of bitcoin mostly because of it's price and it's active fluctuations. Without knowing that there are more benefits aside from price increase if they will use the blockchain technology when transferring money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:16:26 AM

if bitcoin get more popularity and more people aware about bitcoin then i hope bitcoin will be rise up its price and get more stronger in 2017 then present .
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:45:24 AM

2016 is the year of the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increase so high and i don't know on 2017, i think 2017 can be the year of the bitcoin too.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:08:52 AM

if bitcoin get more popularity and more people aware about bitcoin then i hope bitcoin will be rise up its price and get more stronger in 2017 then present .
i think that bitcoin price is definitely going to grow a lot in the future and the popularity of the bitcoin is going to grow next year, i hope it will allow us to make money
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: