Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving up gambling is not easy  (Read 54958 times)
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

I don't see any reason for calling gambling bad and trying to quit it.
If you have control over yourself and have a goal before gambling and you are following it then why do you want to quit gambling.
If you invest money and end up losing it's fine it's a part of game then why do gamblers invest again to cover their loses when one should be aware that in gambling we should only invest the amount we can afford to lose. I don't see any reason o for quitting gambling unless one doesn't have control over themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

If you have control over yourself and have a goal before gambling and you are following it then why do you want to quit gambling.
If you invest money and end up losing it's fine it's a part of game then why do gamblers invest again to cover their loses when one should be aware that in gambling we should only invest the amount we can afford to lose. I don't see any reason o for quitting gambling unless one doesn't have control over themselves.

gambling could be the thing that was fine as long as we can control ourselves. Controlling how much money should we spend on gambling, control when we have to gamble, to control when we have to stop. We also have to save some of the money we get for our use on more useful things. As long as we can do that, gambling is a good thing. But if we can not do all these things, then gambling is not a good thing for us.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

Of course if gambling is for investing of looking for active income,
it will be difficult taking profit from gambling.
Should gambling game is just for pasive income or some people said
gambling game are just for entertainment.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

There were times that I don't take gambling for entertainment only,personally I hope that its for gaining or profit also. But everyday is not a lucky day so when opportunity comes that I got the momentum ill make it sure that I grab it. Enjoying it will not make us feel sorry if ever lose.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:13:20 AM

well, it would be very difficult to give up the gambling game when you see so many opportunities to make a profit from one type of game. we may feel challenged, and always try to win, so while there is still money, we will never give in to play gambling, although some consider it as entertainment.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

There were times that I don't take gambling for entertainment only,personally I hope that its for gaining or profit also. But everyday is not a lucky day so when opportunity comes that I got the momentum ill make it sure that I grab it. Enjoying it will not make us feel sorry if ever lose.
Yup it is normal, if you play gambling to looking for profit and get chance for taking profit from gambling,
but the problem not all of gamblers can take a chance for profit from gambling.
They can not get constant profit from gambling that is why some people giving up and said
gambling is not easy.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

but the problem not all of gamblers can take a chance for profit from gambling.
They can not get constant profit from gambling that is why some people giving up and said
gambling is not easy.

Do you even think that you have chance in gambling? You are definitely wrong on this, as long as it is EV- then you wont get anything in the long run. Dont dream about it , if it is EV- then just forget it. This is a problem that most people share in common, they dont know what EV- means and keep on hoping for profit in the long run
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

try to make gambling as painful trauma like when you gamble and see a ghost there or something that you are afraid, i mean try asking your friends to do the scary thing when you gamble

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

It's the same for me. I take it as entertainment when I lose. Just like the other forms of entertainment that we pay for, I treat gambling the same way. If I win, I'm happy. If I lose, I just enjoy the emotional rollercoaster that I go through. Just to be clear, I only gamble with extra funds that I'd have spent drinking or clubbing.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

gambling could be the thing that was fine as long as we can control ourselves. Controlling how much money should we spend on gambling, control when we have to gamble, to control when we have to stop. We also have to save some of the money we get for our use on more useful things. As long as we can do that, gambling is a good thing. But if we can not do all these things, then gambling is not a good thing for us.
- Gambling not bad but it makes us become bad and greedy. Control is not easy, a lot of people talking about this subject and how to do it, but only some can succeed. Nobody certainly can control themselves and that we should stop gambling before something terrible happens. Giving up gambling based on our effort, nobody can help us

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Giving up gambling it is easy if you find something else to do with your life, there are so many things you can do in this world, that are either free or that can give you a net benefit, so don’t think giving up gambling is difficult because if you do that will make giving up gambling even harder.
If you are an addicted gambler it is not an easy job to quit gambling just like that and you would keep on gambling unless you loose everything and that is a major concern if you are not having any control over your thoughts .If you are addicted use a limited budget and stick on to it rather than risking everything you have.
I disagree a little bit with this, while gambling addiction and drug addiction are both addictions, the former is a problem of behavior while the latter is a problem of physical dependency, so I think it must be easier to overcome gambling addiction with a strong will and a desire to improve.
Yes these both are two different types of addiction in which the gambling addiction do not harm anyone physically and mentally and will be affected only behavioral so if he will keep control on himself and will like to come out of that addicted then he will be able to do that while in drug addicted the person become sick physically and mentally.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Not easy i believe. Actually very hard. Quit smoke more easy. Some of gambler play for money, some of play for adrenaline, some of play for just fun so there is only one way to give up. Find a real love Wink

Gambling is sickness so we r all sick. We need a real life partner. So she/he can forget everything about gambling. Hope we find that real love. I can bet myself for cant find Cheesy

You made me smiled for your reason Cheesy but what is the connection of finding real love of the topic, We are talking about vices, it means hard to remove it, especially to our character. Even you have a partner, it can't be easy for the gambler to do it, Though I agreed that some gambler play for adrenaline, and play for amusement.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:50:02 PM

yes this is true , when lose give up for gambling is very difficult so we have to consistent about play it ..
because play gambling not easy too
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:51:59 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 09:25:07 PM by Bitcotalk

Giving up gambling it is easy if you find something else to do with your life, there are so many things you can do in this world, that are either free or that can give you a net benefit, so don’t think giving up gambling is difficult because if you do that will make giving up gambling even harder.
If you are an addicted gambler it is not an easy job to quit gambling just like that and you would keep on gambling unless you loose everything and that is a major concern if you are not having any control over your thoughts .If you are addicted use a limited budget and stick on to it rather than risking everything you have.
I disagree a little bit with this, while gambling addiction and drug addiction are both addictions, the former is a problem of behavior while the latter is a problem of physical dependency, so I think it must be easier to overcome gambling addiction with a strong will and a desire to improve.
The gambling addiction is not much harmful but the drug addiction is much harmful for the addict as the drug addicted person do not have any mental power to think and do not have any health so he destroy his life and health. he also cannot support his family as he is not physically good while the gambler remain in a position that when he want to do any job then he can do that job and can earn some money for to support his family and can decide for the future of his family.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:37:03 PM

yes this is true , when lose give up for gambling is very difficult so we have to consistent about play it ..

Uh i don't quite understand what you said there dude though i think you're that it's hard to give up especially when you lose. I think there's a point there because people are in a way moved by getting positive results. So if you lose, especially of you lose money, you try to get it back. In the process, gambling becomes embedded in your system while you're spending a lot of your time a day playing that you look or crave for it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

If a person is addicted to gambling then nothing can stop him to gamble he do not find any way to give up from gambling even if he lose all of his money he still gamble and for that continuance he often adopt illegal means of getting the required money for gambling with then. He often rob other rich people and get some money and in that way the crimes started to occur. 
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

If a person is addicted to gambling then nothing can stop him to gamble he do not find any way to give up from gambling even if he lose all of his money he still gamble and for that continuance he often adopt illegal means of getting the required money for gambling with then. He often rob other rich people and get some money and in that way the crimes started to occur. 
Speaking of severe addiction this thing will surely happen into a person specially when he let addiction would really overcome him because he will surely done unnecessary things that would really give him a big trouble or shall we say would end up on jail because of those doings and we should really not let ourselves to reach that situation.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:05:45 PM

Not easy i believe. Actually very hard. Quit smoke more easy. Some of gambler play for money, some of play for adrenaline, some of play for just fun so there is only one way to give up. Find a real love Wink

Gambling is sickness so we r all sick. We need a real life partner. So she/he can forget everything about gambling. Hope we find that real love. I can bet myself for cant find Cheesy

You made me smiled for your reason Cheesy but what is the connection of finding real love of the topic, We are talking about vices, it means hard to remove it, especially to our character. Even you have a partner, it can't be easy for the gambler to do it, Though I agreed that some gambler play for adrenaline, and play for amusement.
I think it is way better for the addicted to give up o their own, in fact as far as I know when people that are addicted to drugs go to rehab they get the advice to not get into a serious relationship right away or they run the risk of becoming emotionally dependent on this other person.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

Hi guys and girls! After making quite a lot of money then losing it and crying about not hapfmthe afternoon I have decided to give up gambling for good.  Its not for me in have a much too addictive personality. So now I just plan to work for casinos but not gamble.

The thing is you know you should cash out but you always want just that little bit more and then u lose the whole lot. I'm stupid and greedy. Right after I lost i put more in and doubled it then I went all in and lost it. So yes u can make a killing gambling with such a small about like a few dollars but then u lose all u make and waste a lot of time and energy and end up getting upset. Also i shake like mad when I gamble and I hate that. I tremble. When I lose I can't believe what the screen is telling me.

So any thoughts ? Ways to stop ? Ways to gamble with play money ? Maybe there are dust ga!going casinoes I can use? U know just for fun and for the fix. Smiley

When addiction comes up in the behavior of the gambler, this will be the beginning of his being greed in the games which can lead him to a full pledge addict gambler. And that is not good anymore, that most of the time a gambler attitude become's not normal in anything.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

Hi guys and girls! After making quite a lot of money then losing it and crying about not hapfmthe afternoon I have decided to give up gambling for good.  Its not for me in have a much too addictive personality. So now I just plan to work for casinos but not gamble.

The thing is you know you should cash out but you always want just that little bit more and then u lose the whole lot. I'm stupid and greedy. Right after I lost i put more in and doubled it then I went all in and lost it. So yes u can make a killing gambling with such a small about like a few dollars but then u lose all u make and waste a lot of time and energy and end up getting upset. Also i shake like mad when I gamble and I hate that. I tremble. When I lose I can't believe what the screen is telling me.

So any thoughts ? Ways to stop ? Ways to gamble with play money ? Maybe there are dust ga!going casinoes I can use? U know just for fun and for the fix. Smiley

When addiction comes up in the behavior of the gambler, this will be the beginning of his being greed in the games which can lead him to a full pledge addict gambler. And that is not good anymore, that most of the time a gambler attitude become's not normal in anything.
Yeah I agree. Becoming addicted to gambling is the most dangerous thing. Greedy is the main effect and if you can not control your greedy as well as your temper, you will soon trap in the gambling circle and there will be no way to escape.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: