Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Hey heatheads, I've withdrawn 0.3 BTC two days ago from your fucking exchange? Still waiting! Where is my fucking money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Your foul way of communicating is no more than low level common market peddler. The moment you choose to disrespect the person with whom you exchange words, you are no longer worth his response and time. Speaking about trolling is just up your alley isn't it?  I will actually be considering it an honor to be on your ignore list as I strive to have as little contact as possible with your kind.
The only truth in your words is that I am a bag holder as unfortunate as it is with this project. Hopefully I will successfully discharge my holding and forget this "AMAZING" project ever existed.

project your hatred on me, its better then killing small children. truth is different for everyone and there is always along way to a common sense, but facts are facts. you are such a life loser, it hurts.

and of course this project will be amazing, its a blockchain 3.0 with asset exchange, but not the alpha version, and if heat is going to be marketed right is the other question. a coin without a market will stay worthless. community member as you make it not easier, repeating all the stuff happened months ago, all the time, not capable to deal with the new situation and so on. dont forget what to do with your opinion.

1) You are pathetic, the sooner you accept it the better. The more shit you project from your dirty typing fingers the more it is evident.
2) I will continue to mention everything that is wrong with this project as long as it remains so.
3) Bite your tongue hard and suck it up. I really couldn't care less that you feel your investment is getting derailed because I mention facts about how this has been dealt with so far. eat it.
4) Your "HEAT will be great" lines are not impressing anyone. Once there is an actual working system with all the functionalities that are due, it will be time to reconsider how great this project is.

The personal attacks are getting boring for me. I could continue, but for sure you are a good guy.

There were 4 dev updates in the last month.  They are working on dev. Of course it could be more, faster, bigger, prettier.

And the dev is looking good in my eyes. Features i would have thought will take months are already done. Otherwise i would be bashing here too. We are not so different. I cant just not understand why you cant give the developers the ,thank you' they deserve and and forget what happened before. It was for sure not easy and alot of afford. If heat is doing a straight market strategy, it could bring this project ahead. Its absolutely not finished and i am excited what heat will make with their first class tech.

They used the ICO Money to hire a blogger who shall blog about other coins. They are not interested in producing a working product, they just use the money now to live happily ever after.

StewieG

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Hey heatheads, I've withdrawn 0.3 BTC two days ago from your fucking exchange? Still waiting! Where is my fucking money?
They just sent it... This is the problem with this shit, if you don't complain about every single little piece of shit they will not do anything about it! Now I am only missing 8k Heat which are suddenly gone after i tried to sell them!
memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

They just sent it... This is the problem with this shit, if you don't complain about every single little piece of shit they will not do anything about it! Now I am only missing 8k Heat which are suddenly gone after i tried to sell them!

Maybe they should hire DSP - Dedicated Support Person

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

Nah , DCB is what a coin needs , DEV ( developer in short Tongue ) or DSP are worthless . 

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Heatledger 0.9.15 & Heatwallet 1.0.12

Mandatory update, this release will blacklist nodes that are on a version below heatldeger 0.9.15.

Unconfirmed transactions in 0.9.15 and before (up to 0.9.14) where not removed properly when a block
was generated. This release will properly remove these transactions.

A bug some places referred to as the 50% bug was caused by this.
Please update your nodes, especially if you are mining blocks. It will take some time for all 50% bug transactions
to timeout before those are not seen anymore.

We have seen that sometimes (probably due to network state) your blockchain download halts, we've
found that if this is the case simply stopping and restarting will continue downloading the full chain.
We'll be fixing this issue for the next release.

Desktop:
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v1.0.12

Server:
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v0.9.16

memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Mandatory update, this release will blacklist nodes that are on a version below heatldeger 0.9.15.

Unconfirmed transactions in 0.9.15 and before (up to 0.9.14) where not removed properly when a block

Please update your nodes, especially if you are mining blocks. It will take some time for all 50% bug transactions

We have seen that sometimes (probably due to network state) your blockchain download halts, we've
found that if this is the case simply stopping and restarting will continue downloading the full chain.

Desktop:

Server:

Why is the version for Heatwallet above 1.0.0? It isn't even working!?

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:52:15 PM

What sort of Heat wallets are available?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

Nah , DCB is what a coin needs , DEV ( developer in short Tongue ) or DSP are worthless .  

It would be easy to block this 0.3 btc , since we know who its belonging.

As heat dev i would never pay him that coins out. It would be just fair to the community donating that amount or at least keeping it. I think there is no other way to say him to piss off from here. You could say there was a technical problem and the coins are gone.

Dont pay out or he will never learn and coming back to others projects as well. At least its a better idea then closing this forum because of him.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

Only a centralized webwallet. which is at best semi-working.

StewieG

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

As heat dev i would never pay him that coins out. It would be just fair to the community donating that amount or at least keeping it. I think there is no other way to say him to piss off from here. You could say there was a technical problem and the coins are gone.

Dont pay out or he will never learn and coming back to others projects as well. At least its a better idea then closing this forum because of him.

Yeah great so everyone knows if heat is not cool with you they don't pay out. Yes please destroy your last little shit if reputation! This is how a decentralized system should look like, very centralized! xD bcmine you are a fucktard!
memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

You sir, are the real bastard in here.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:45:03 PM

Oh boy... You must be a true believer in this project! It is meant to be a decentralized exchange, right? And you believe the Dev's should decide who gets his money out or not? Just wow...
memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

Oh boy... You must be a true believer in this project! It is meant to be a decentralized exchange, right? And you believe the Dev's should decide who gets his money out or not? Just wow...

SAD!!

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

Desktop:

Server:

Why is the version for Heatwallet above 1.0.0? It isn't even working!?

Thats the right version, make sure ure on the correct chain and ur wallet version is older than 1.1. If ure running the older client, immediately shut it down and hang urself on a wooden bar in a garage of ur daddy.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

How about giving back deadlock1 his 10k coins ? That would be a good move , let's make HEAT the new centralized ETH .

Edit. Eliphaz Fimk , how many developers have you hired since the last time i asked ? Is it more than zero ?

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

I got my BTC from the exchange quicklly Grin
StewieG

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:22:54 AM

How about giving back deadlock1 his 10k coins ? That would be a good move , let's make HEAT the new centralized ETH .

Edit. Eliphaz Fimk , how many developers have you hired since the last time i asked ? Is it more than zero ?
It is a disgrace what they do! Not paying this guy his money back is so very weak and shows the true face of heat. It is all about money! Their money! They don't care about users.
Besides the mentioned reasons why they can not hire devs (bad reputation, greed, ...) there is another reason, they can not define what heat is. From what should the developer know what to do? He sees the code and thinks what is it supposed to do? And the thinks this will never work... Then every decision they make made on a day to day basis. It was nowhere stated how the a2a shit is supposed to work, they just decided to give themselves super admin rights to delete and reserve whatever market they want. These are day to day decisions. No one can program on a basis like that.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

Only a centralized webwallet. which is at best semi-working.

I'm running a decentralized node using this software:
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases

All the basic api calls I have tried from here worked:
https://heatwallet.com/api/#/

I haven't tried any of the exchange functions or this wallet with GUI yet:
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

What block are you guys on with the 0.9.16?

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: