Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 10:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

You are right, StewieG, HEAT is centralized. The funny part is, they think, they are decentralized. The understanding of dezentralization is completely different to the common sense.

My loss is no loss! HEAT is completely worthless anyway. The world is better without HEAT!!!

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange.

Now I know why, they must protect their exchanges before the shitty ideas of these developers. C-Cex holder still have their coins.

The Exchanges must protect themselves before crazy Heatledger limited developers who produce false money!

So all people here, who are stuck on exchanges. Be happy to have no access to buggy Heatwallet.  Last week were hell, 10.000 errors.  You still have chance to sell Heat for good price about ICO price and so limit your loss.

I see no chance for HEAT, Komodo is clear the future, HEAT is just a brainless false money factory without working wallet, but if you want to hold your Heat absolutely, just hold it. Do never trade HEAT on HEAT Wallet cause trading will lead to irreversible loss!!  What a stupid piece of software!

Issuer    14601113921039187075
HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

14601113921039187075 is obviously not a trusted custom-asset issuer.  COLD is meaningless and the fake-GNT prices were more than -50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Yes, the custom assets could have have been explained more than the details given in the whitepaper and OP.  Hopefully people will learn from this and be more careful about throwing money at things without double-checking or testing first.

Same scam can be done on many blockchains, including Ethereum.  Anyone can create a smart contract that collects ETH then issues a ERC20 token, so it is good to check/trust the creator of the smart contract before sending money to it.

Oh you asshole blame him now for this shit? How could he have known. When he bought there was no sign if the market is certified or not. How could he have know, there are no info anywhere on how this shit works?! Why did the heatfucks let the market stay there when it is obviously a scam? Why didn't they delete it? Why didn't they put out a warning that these markets are probably a scam? AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ALLOW NEW MARKETS ONLY ON THE TESTNET!??!?!?!!?! IT MUST HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS FOR THEM THAT THERE WOULD ONLY POP UP SCAM MARKETS AS THEY HAVE NOWHERE EXPLAINED HOW TO CREATE THE BACKBONE FOR A MARKET!!!

Valid points.  There are many fake-assets on NXT asset exchange and some fake ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, so it does seem like a obvious scam that people would try to pull.

Could try messaging 14601113921039187075 for a refund.  He has 130k+ HEAT, so it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to scam for 10k HEAT profit if it's creating all this negativity.
The most valid one being this one:
you asshole
And no it is not the same in ethereum as I have explained above!
I find it truly amazing that you don't think about asking the heatheads to give him a refund! Considering how much money they raised this is a piece of cake. You would also benefit by that as it would create trust. Are you their personal asskisser or what is the deal with you? How much are they paying you to suck their dicks? Or are you doing it for free?

This guy made a cold market in response. I don't think he intends to pay anything back! He is clearly scamming people. Very fascinating how the heatheads are handling this thing, they don't even delete the scam markets, even though it is crystal clear these are scams. Yeah i totally trust the heatheads to handle this ship! xD NOT!!! SO 1000% NOT!!!!

Question: The account 14601113921039187075 had exactly 115384.61538462 HEAT at genesis is this equal to an EXACT 5btc investment? I will find out who that account belongs to. It is easy!vThis guy did not plan to scam, how could he? It was not clear from th beginning that this was possible. Even if it was why would he buy in with 5 btc? Makes no sense. He left plenty of traces along the way. Inspector Stewie is on the case!

I'm a normal investor who is playing devil's advocate against your negative rants.  

Constructive criticism is good, but It's not rational to campaign against your own investment.  It's like if a big shareholder in a oil company were to say "down with big oil!  Invest in solar power!"  Or if Vitalik were to say "BTC is one coin to rule them all!  All other crypto is garbage!"  Wouldn't make any sense.

You're such an asshead, Stewie, I'm tired of it.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:56:49 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 09:06:53 PM by StewieG

You are right, StewieG, HEAT is centralized. The funny part is, they think, they are decentralized. The understanding of dezentralization is completely different to the common sense.

My loss is no loss! HEAT is completely worthless anyway. The world is better without HEAT!!!

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange.

Now I know why, they must protect their exchanges before the shitty ideas of these developers. C-Cex holder still have their coins.

The Exchanges must protect themselves before crazy Heatledger limited developers who produce false money!

So all people here, who are stuck on exchanges. Be happy to have no access to buggy Heatwallet.  Last week were hell, 10.000 errors.  You still have chance to sell Heat for good price about ICO price and so limit your loss.

I see no chance for HEAT, Komodo is clear the future, HEAT is just a brainless false money factory without working wallet, but if you want to hold your Heat absolutely, just hold it. Do never trade HEAT on HEAT Wallet cause trading will lead to irreversible loss!!  What a stupid piece of software!

HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

14601113921039187075 is obviously not a trusted custom-asset issuer.  COLD is meaningless and the fake-GNT prices were more than -50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Yes, the custom assets could have have been explained more than the details given in the whitepaper and OP.  Hopefully people will learn from this and be more careful about throwing money at things without double-checking or testing first.

Same scam can be done on many blockchains, including Ethereum.  Anyone can create a smart contract that collects ETH then issues a ERC20 token, so it is good to check/trust the creator of the smart contract before sending money to it.

Oh you asshole blame him now for this shit? How could he have known. When he bought there was no sign if the market is certified or not. How could he have know, there are no info anywhere on how this shit works?! Why did the heatfucks let the market stay there when it is obviously a scam? Why didn't they delete it? Why didn't they put out a warning that these markets are probably a scam? AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ALLOW NEW MARKETS ONLY ON THE TESTNET!??!?!?!!?! IT MUST HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS FOR THEM THAT THERE WOULD ONLY POP UP SCAM MARKETS AS THEY HAVE NOWHERE EXPLAINED HOW TO CREATE THE BACKBONE FOR A MARKET!!!

Valid points.  There are many fake-assets on NXT asset exchange and some fake ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, so it does seem like a obvious scam that people would try to pull.

Could try messaging 14601113921039187075 for a refund.  He has 130k+ HEAT, so it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to scam for 10k HEAT profit if it's creating all this negativity.
you asshole
I find it truly amazing that you don't think about asking the heatheads to give him a refund! Considering how much money they raised this is a piece of cake. You would also benefit by that as it would create trust. Are you their personal asskisser or what is the deal with you? How much are they paying you to suck their dicks? Or are you doing it for free?

This guy made a cold market in response. I don't think he intends to pay anything back! He is clearly scamming people. Very fascinating how the heatheads are handling this thing, they don't even delete the scam markets, even though it is crystal clear these are scams. Yeah i totally trust the heatheads to handle this ship! xD NOT!!! SO 1000% NOT!!!!

Question: The account 14601113921039187075 had exactly 115384.61538462 HEAT at genesis is this equal to an EXACT 5btc investment? I will find out who that account belongs to. It is easy!vThis guy did not plan to scam, how could he? It was not clear from th beginning that this was possible. Even if it was why would he buy in with 5 btc? Makes no sense. He left plenty of traces along the way. Inspector Stewie is on the case!

I'm a normal investor who is playing devil's advocate against your negative rants.  

Constructive criticism is good, but It's not rational to campaign against your own investment.  It's like if a big shareholder in a oil company were to say "down with big oil!  Invest in solar power!"  Or if Vitalik were to say "BTC is one coin to rule them all!  Altcoins will never catch on!"  It's not rational behavior for an investor.

Yes and you don't see shareholder of an oil company say please steal my promised money and you don't see them being fine when the oil company said they would put a buy wall in order to support price and then don't do it! As an investor you don't let them get away with everything, because they will then try to fuck you over again and again. Especially with the coin devision as an investor with a high stake I would be raging as my share of the outstanding coins would be way higher than mine. If I was in with a bigger sum, I would go to Finland and punch this guys head off or prepare a lawsuit for what he did so far! This is a scam and he stole your money! He lied to you over and over again! There is no point in defending this! This is not a big oil company, these are 2 motherfuckers that either scam and you would fuck them up or prepare a lawsut or they are completely retarded and don't know what they do and in this case supporting their bullshit behaviour won't bring you further either as they will continue to fuck up everything because YOU defended their behavior!

Edit: I just tried to sell my last fucking heat... why is nothing, really nothing with this shit working! GUI show complete shit, selling says insufficient funds which is wrong, btc don't get credited! NOTHING WITH THIS PIECE OF DIRTY SMELLING FUCKED UP AND PISSED ON SHIT WORKS!!!!!
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

you asshole

Constructive criticism is good, but It's not rational to campaign against your own investment.  It's like if a big shareholder in a oil company were to say "down with big oil!  Invest in solar power!"  Or if Vitalik were to say "BTC is one coin to rule them all!  Altcoins will never catch on!"  It's not rational behavior for an investor.

Yes and you don't see shareholder of an oil company say please steal my promised money and you don't see them being fine when the oil company said they would put a buy wall in order to support price and then don't do it! As an investor you don't let them get away with everything, because they will then try to fuck you over again and again. Especially with the coin devision as an investor with a high stake I would be raging as my share of the outstanding coins would be way higher than mine. If I was in with a bigger sum, I would go to Finland and punch this guys head off or prepare a lawsuit for what he did so far! This is a scam and he stole your money! He lied to you over and over again! There is no point in defending this! This is not a big oil company, these are 2 motherfuckers that either scam and you would fuck them up or prepare a lawsut or they are completely retarded and don't know what they do and in this case supporting their bullshit behaviour won't bring you further either as they will continue to fuck up everything because YOU defended their behavior!

Good thing HEAT has custom-assets, so you can create asset with your name to crowdfund trip to Finland.  HEAT/ASSHEAD

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:10:26 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 10:49:11 PM by StewieG

HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

you asshole

Good thing HEAT has custom-assets, so you can create asset with your name to crowdfund trip to Finland.  HEAT/ASSHEAD
If anyone would do a crowdfund in order to kick these guys really hard in the balls I am sure he would reach its goal and get 100k in no time!

EDIT: Ah great nothing works at heat again, trying for hours to just sell this shit! Nah everything is stuck again! Heat is the airplane that in the air shuts down completely and manages to explode even before it hits the ground!
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

you asshole

Nice use of words there MoveCrypto. Are you sure you are not secretly the guy trolling in here as "tiredofassheads" ? NEVER heard someone else using that word.

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:55:30 PM

The exchange is so great, it now says I have heat that I obviously can not sell and it says I have btc that I can obviously not withdraw! xD And by  now even the 3k sat wall is down! xD xD xD So that is what the heat feels like? xD It would be nice to have ONE DAY where I don't find a thousand things to rant on! xD  Angry Angry Angry Angry Roll Eyes
irukandji

Activity: 631
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

For report uses!!! (First post)

Will do scam assusation if I won't get my money back!
If you do can you please try to describe what happened in a clear manner?
Most of the negative postings here are just unintelligible gibberish.

Thank You
StewieG

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:32:09 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 03:02:45 AM by StewieG

Oh yeah another remarkable detail. When you look at the FIMK/HEAT and BTC/FIMK market both in btc and fimk it says issuer:Heat Ledger Ltd. but in both it is not certified. The heat issuer, also Heat Ledger Ltd. is shown as certified. So you really have no way of knowing what is and what isn't certified. Why is this on mainnet? Why is nobody caring about this shit? Why are they not deleting the fake scam markets? WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! Oh yeah it is kind of late in Thailand and rum, coke and cheap hookers are more important! xD Enjoy our moneys guys! The heat clowns kind of remind me of these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8mtLmhvu6A

But to be fair here they also remind me of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMpIqUlMtY
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

Everyone should always be aware of fake assets on the AE. The only asset which currently can be trusted is the BTC/HEAT pair backed by the company Heat Ledger Ltd. All the others are probably fake assets. Fake assets is a real problem also for the NXT blockchain, see for example: https://nxtportal.org/assets
If you scroll through the list of assets, you will see that there are currently more than 800. Only a handful of these are serious assets, the rest are either dead or scam tools.

Nxt is not the problem, you can clearly see there, that it are assets and NOT real coins.

In HEAT you can or could not see, that the coins are false coins. HEATLEDGER always said, they want to trade real coin:

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

They said they trade real crypto, what is a lie! It is all false money (Komodo, Golem) on their platform. There is nothing to trade!

So HEAT is the worst SCAM I have ever seen.

I will warn others!

one idiot more to ignore.

guys wait until summer, before putting some money into it. at the moment its a  mainnet with 2 nodes run by devs. there are no wallet integration by exchanges yet. thats not a serious blockchain network. and of course its getting to be great, if its ready.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:14:12 AM

We remember....

Ethereum, lisk, waves.......

All had problems delays and etc.

But, HEAT gives absolutely no support. You are not worth even an answer. You might write them, but they will never answer!

Worst Support ever.

The others might give slow support, HEAT gives no support.

My Money is gone, no answer! More patience?Huh

HEAT Tokens disappear! Aaaand, it's gone....

People answering the trolls, they are like their hostages.

Well, actually I don't like these StewieG trolls. But in this special case the accusation is true. The problem is not, there are some technical problems. The problem is the way of communication. We don't know, if there is anybody out there (Even if the answer would be just: "We will fix this" it would be better than nothing).

look, its like going on a street. you see on the sidewalk many many people. you dont talk back to junkies, homeless or freaks, just because they say something right. its a principle of knowing what to do.

but anyway welcome on my ignorelist. i dont support people supporting trolls, nor buying assets they dont know what it is, and then blamming the developers. its like complaining about your friends on facebook on the support. you chose your friends, its your responsibility.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

We remember....

Ethereum, lisk, waves.......

All had problems delays and etc.

But, HEAT gives absolutely no support. You are not worth even an answer. You might write them, but they will never answer!

Worst Support ever.

The others might give slow support, HEAT gives no support.

My Money is gone, no answer! More patience?Huh

HEAT Tokens disappear! Aaaand, it's gone....

People answering the trolls, they are like their hostages.

Well, actually I don't like these StewieG trolls. But in this special case the accusation is true. The problem is not, there are some technical problems. The problem is the way of communication. We don't know, if there is anybody out there (Even if the answer would be just: "We will fix this" it would be better than nothing).

look, its like going on a street. you see on the sidewalk many many people. you dont talk back to junkies, homeless or freaks, just because they say something right. its a principle of knowing what to do.

but anyway welcome on my ignorelist. i dont support people supporting trolls, nor buying assets they dont know what it is, and then blamming the developers. its like complaining about your friends on facebook on the support. you chose your friends, its your responsibility.

Nice point there Smiley gives me new perspective.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

The situation is something like 2014 in many many threads. In this time everyone wanted to go mining, also myself. There were 100s of scammers. Good that waves turned off their asset trading at the start. 2016 is the asset boom coming again with ardor, waves, stratis and heat.

However surviving will who can make deals with companies or government.  Product development is crushial.

Heat is being ignored by the market, the same as Fimk. It's not an unicorn, it's a mule. User experience and tech don't work yet or will ever. Fimk was a exchange goods platform unique products , heat is for exchanging assets, both of them need hard development and good ideas. With out cooperation with other projects I dont see heat surviving as a nxt clone. And the nxt community is having their own products. I really don't see heat taking off now or ever. Proof me wrong so I can get a lot of money back haha
memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

So to all those who still believe HEAT is going anywhere soon:

The current state is not usable. A2A is deeply broken, no one uses the coin for anything. Also most of the time it simply doesn't work. It is not decentralized. Its running on a single server, all we can use is this single server.
So for a normal project people would now say: Well fucking release the source code so we can contribute to get a stable code base. But it isn't happening. Why?
Svante once said, they don't want to lose competitive advantage by releasing code too soon. But seriously what advantage would that be? I think, and always said so, that it is a cover so no one can actually how scammy this shit is.
If they really wanted to produce some working product, they would finally admit their fuckup and release the code for the public but they are not and that says a lot.

HEAT REMAINS A SCAM, EVERYONE. DEAL WITH IT!

StewieG

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

The situation is something like 2014 in many many threads. In this time everyone wanted to go mining, also myself. There were 100s of scammers. Good that waves turned off their asset trading at the start. 2016 is the asset boom coming again with ardor, waves, stratis and heat.

However surviving will who can make deals with companies or government.  Product development is crushial.

Heat is being ignored by the market, the same as Fimk. It's not an unicorn, it's a mule. User experience and tech don't work yet or will ever. Fimk was a exchange goods platform unique products , heat is for exchanging assets, both of them need hard development and good ideas. With out cooperation with other projects I dont see heat surviving as a nxt clone. And the nxt community is having their own products. I really don't see heat taking off now or ever. Proof me wrong so I can get a lot of money back haha
The only "revolutionary" thing about heat is that they claim it can do 100k tps. BUT I don't believe that this will ever happen. I asked for the setup of how they tested that, got no answer. At the moment this shit can barely handle 1 transaction per block. If it was possible the way they think they can do it, why did nxt not do it yet? There are so many doubts and their behavior only adds fuel into the fire. The worst management I have ever seen and the worst development I have ever seen.  
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

Advanced users can download the server files here: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases
No need to use the central server, API commands work fine. For documentation see: https://heatwallet.com/api
Advice: ignore the trolls!
Where is the code-source?
How do we know this code is safe to run?
StewieG

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:41:29 PM

Advanced users can download the server files here: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases
No need to use the central server, API commands work fine. For documentation see: https://heatwallet.com/api
They don't want to release it... I complained about that several times, nobody really cared. They said they would most likely release the source code shortly after the genesis bloc, but yeah as expected the don't. I only ran this shit inside a whonix vm as I also expect the code to be completely insecure. You can disassemble the java code and get pretty good results. It is complete garbage, also he said that they have the power to delete markets, so far I have not seen that piece of code, but I only had a short look at it.
And oh yeah they have about 600k$ laying around and they don't invest in a penetration test of some sort by externals. Every legit project does that, heat does not. But yeah they released this completely broken piece of shit in which nothing works. Not sure how a legit test should work as the known bugs are probably too many to count.
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

They don't want to release it... I complained about that several times, nobody really cared. They said they would most likely release the source code shortly after the genesis bloc, but yeah as expected the don't. I only ran this shit inside a whonix vm as I also expect the code to be completely insecure. You can disassemble the java code and get pretty good results. It is complete garbage, also he said that they have the power to delete markets, so far I have not seen that piece of code, but I only had a short look at it.

You really speak Java, Stewie?

memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

And oh yeah they have about 600k$ laying around and they don't invest in a penetration test of some sort by externals. Every legit project does that, heat does not. But yeah they released this completely broken piece of shit in which nothing works. Not sure how a legit test should work as the known bugs are probably too many to count.
Why bother pen-testing non-functional code. Doesn't make sense. Also people could just start fuzzing code if they would fucking release it.
But hey, its a scam, they won't release shit.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:28:38 PM

i wish i could short this shit...

Heats Asset Exchange market:
https://media.giphy.com/media/xDB4SNkZhk3vy/giphy.gif
irukandji

Activity: 631
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

i wish i could short this shit...
Nah. You should short hype. There are loads of other coins with way more hype. In fact hardly anyone even knows this coin exists. The developer is more interested in developing not hanging around on forums. Development takes time. that doesn't mean they will get it right, but there are loads of better things to want to short.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: