Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:15:26 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 09:01:24 AM by bcmine

Hey heatheads, I've withdrawn 0.3 BTC two days ago from your fucking exchange? Still waiting! Where is my fucking money?
They just sent it... This is the problem with this shit, if you don't complain about every single little piece of shit they will not do anything about it! Now I am only missing 8k Heat which are suddenly gone after i tried to sell them!

Maybe they should hire DSP - Dedicated Support Person

Nah , DCB is what a coin needs , DEV ( developer in short Tongue ) or DSP are worthless .  

It would be easy to block this 0.3 btc , since we know who its belonging.

As heat dev i would never pay him that coins out. It would be just fair to the community donating that amount or at least keeping it. I think there is no other way to say him to piss off from here. You could say there was a technical problem and the coins are gone.

Dont pay out or he will never learn and coming back to others projects as well. At least its a better idea then closing this forum because of him.

Oh boy... You must be a true believer in this project! It is meant to be a decentralized exchange, right? And you believe the Dev's should decide who gets his money out or not? Just wow...

lets sum up the world theories here:

-trolls are intelligent free thinking people, with a right points, they are saying. i think i wrote enough about this here, just see my history.

-decentralized exchange is free of authority.

guys come back to earth
!

in a decentralized system WE decide what to do. WE have the power. A life without authority is chaos, suffer, pain. Just wow, how illiterate a legendary member can be. You can buy an account, but not some things. The community, developers, forgers decide what to do, what not to do.  Paying out deadlock1 because he was scammed on the platform is difficult. HEAT is not responsible what the users are making on the platform, except you are a partner. It was not a technical problem. It was his mistake.

I am not a believer, i am good at math and can count 1+1 knowing its not 0. I know there is no truth, but facts. And now give me names, call me arrogant, believer, or what ever you want. Dont forget, you have an opinion to this project, read my posts what to do with it.

If you dont believe in this project, its ok. Just dont destroy it. Dont be Anakin, even you think thats the good side to be. Dont vote for Nazis, Commis or DAESH or Erdogan. They want just destruction, power to kill the king to be the new king. Even you cant afford education, watch some movies, to get an idea of life and history of human kind.

FIMK was the first project of them and it was working, HEAT as the 2nd project is already much better, useful and it could get the attention to be sucessful. They have the experience and the knowledge to do it and they are working 4(?) years together They are not devs of a shitcoin to make alot of money and knowing it will end in scam. But i guess they have to learn, that its also important to make money with a blockchain and a coin and how to go this path.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:17:44 AM

What block are you guys on with the 0.9.16?
I think you should be in sync with https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer
(my server is)
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:28:34 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 09:38:55 AM by HmmMAA

-trolls are intelligent free thinking people, with a right points, they are saying. i think i wrote enough about this here, just see my history.

So , anyone that express his thoughts is a troll ? What makes you think that you want the good of HEAT and other people don't ? Any investor would like to see his investment grow bigger , do you think that anyone who does the opposite of you is stupid ? The most important thing about an investment is trust and trust cannot be gained with lies . Trust in a coin comes from development and communication . HEAT has failed in the second part , and i hope they won't fail in first . If they do that this will become a coin like VOX , now trading at less than 1 percent of its ATH . I don't expect to see huge steps at once , but they lost valuable time in the past . You can see that they delivered a crippled project months after roadmap , and now they blame "trolls" for this . If they couldn't deliver why they didn't hire anyone ? Is this reasonable for you ? And my main concern is that they are doing the same mistakes . You may ask them how many developers they have hired and if they have , introduce them here , they will start to gain my trust at least .

guys come back to earth
!

in a decentralized system WE decide what to do. WE have the power. A life without authority is chaos, suffer, pain. Just wow, how illiterate a legendary member can be. The community, developers, forgers decide what to do, what not to do. And not paying out Stewie and other trolls should be common sense. Paying out deadlock1 because he was scammed on the platform is a joke. HEAT is not responsible what the users are making on the platform. It was not a technical problem. It was stupidity.

I am not a believer, i am good at math and can count 1+1 knowing its not 0. I know there is no truth, but facts. And now give me names, call me arrogant, believer, or what ever you want. Dont forget, you have an opinion to this project, read my posts what to do with it.

About the deadlock1 case . An exchange should allow assets created only if they have a collateral . Centralized or not , there should be rules , and rule No1 for an exchange is that it has A THING to exchange ( exchange potatoes for tomatoes and not a promise of potatoes for tomatoes ) .  As for the opinion part , i really like that you stand for decentralisation , i will define that below .

If you dont believe in this project, its ok. Just dont destroy it. Dont be Anakin, even you think thats the good side to be. Dont vote for Nazis, Commis or DAESH or Erdogan. They want just destruction, power to kill the king to be the new king. Even you cant afford education, watch some movies, to get an idea of life and history of human kind.

FIMK was the first project of them and it was working, HEAT as the 2nd project is already much better, useful and it could get the attention to be sucessful. They have the experience and the knowledge to do it. They are not devs of a shitcoin to make alot of money and knowing it will end in scam, but i guess they have to learn, that its also important to make money with a blockchain and a coin and how to go this path. Therefor they struggled from start on.

Oh my god , you must be paranoid . You are talking about democracy and you are one of the biggest nazi's i have met . You hate dialogue ( we know what to do with our opinion , you have post and a detailed guide what to do with it but if HEAT continues the way it does i will print my coins in physical and send it to you to shove them up your a** so you can "feel the HEAT" ) , you want StewieG coins confiscated , and you believe that only you are correct and others are stupid . I really feel sorry for you mate , i don't hate you . If you want to become a better person start speaking with others and have your mind open ( not your ears ) . History is full of leaders lying and short eyed people follow them without knowing why they do that .

Sorry for losing my temper , but when i'm speaking with nazi's it's what usually happens to me .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

What block are you guys on with the 0.9.16?
I think you should be in sync with https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer
(my server is)

I had to use the 7 synced peers from heatbrowser.com and disable nxt.getMorePeers setting to get off the fork, it couldn't work otherwise, even syncing 3 times from scratch ended on a fork. Maybe it'll be useful to others.

airgonomike

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:26:20 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 02:05:24 PM by airgonomike

Some numbers to show that work is being done and tests are performed:

Transactions since block 87000 until now (91817):
Code:
heatadmin@svr:~$ ./heatexplorer.py  -min 87000
[===============] 99.6% ...
Stats from block 87000 to 91817
Transactions: 191
POS Reward total: 0.0
POP Reward total: 0.0

Transactions during the same time frame before 87000:
Code:
heatadmin@svr:~$ ./heatexplorer.py  -min 82183 -max 87000
[===============] 99.6% ...
Stats from block 82183 to 87000
Transactions: 42
POS Reward total: 0.0
POP Reward total: 0.0

Some real activity in there!  Cheesy
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

So , anyone that express his thoughts is a troll ? What makes you think that you want the good of HEAT and other people don't ? Any investor would like to see his investment grow bigger , do you think that anyone who does the opposite of you is stupid ? The most important thing about an investment is trust and trust cannot be gained with lies . Trust in a coin comes from development and communication . HEAT has failed in the second part , and i hope they won't fail in first . If they do that this will become a coin like VOX , now trading at less than 1 percent of its ATH . I don't expect to see huge steps at once , but they lost valuable time in the past . You can see that they delivered a crippled project months after roadmap , and now they blame "trolls" for this . If they couldn't deliver why they didn't hire anyone ? Is this reasonable for you ? And my main concern is that they are doing the same mistakes . You may ask them how many developers they have hired and if they have , introduce them here , they will start to gain my trust at least .

guys come back to earth
!

in a decentralized system WE decide what to do. WE have the power. A life without authority is chaos, suffer, pain. Just wow, how illiterate a legendary member can be. The community, developers, forgers decide what to do, what not to do. And not paying out Stewie and other trolls should be common sense. Paying out deadlock1 because he was scammed on the platform is a joke. HEAT is not responsible what the users are making on the platform. It was not a technical problem. It was stupidity.

About the deadlock1 case . An exchange should allow assets created only if they have a collateral . Centralized or not , there should be rules , and rule No1 for an exchange is that it has A THING to exchange ( exchange potatoes for tomatoes and not a promise of potatoes for tomatoes ) .  As for the opinion part , i really like that you stand for decentralisation , i will define that below .

FIMK was the first project of them and it was working, HEAT as the 2nd project is already much better, useful and it could get the attention to be sucessful. They have the experience and the knowledge to do it. They are not devs of a shitcoin to make alot of money and knowing it will end in scam, but i guess they have to learn, that its also important to make money with a blockchain and a coin and how to go this path. Therefor they struggled from start on.

Oh my god , you must be paranoid . You are talking about democracy and you are one of the biggest nazi's i have met . You hate dialogue ( we know what to do with our opinion , you have post and a detailed guide what to do with it but if HEAT continues the way it does i will print my coins in physical and send it to you to shove them up your a** so you can "feel the HEAT" ) , you want StewieG coins confiscated , and you believe that only you are correct and others are stupid . I really feel sorry for you mate , i don't hate you . If you want to become a better person start speaking with others and have your mind open ( not your ears ) . History is full of leaders lying and short eyed people follow them without knowing why they do that .

Sorry for losing my temper , but when i'm speaking with nazi's it's what usually happens to me .

-No pardon to trolls. Hatred speech is not necessary here. You can do that home, you can hit your wife, you can spit at other people. I dont care. Here not, i think.

-"they delivered a crippled project months after roadmap": I guess thats cryptolife, full of delays and broken promises, no reason to do things trolls did here. Its making the development more difficult and shitty.

-About the deadlock1 case : at the nxt platform, waves platform, ethereum platform everyone can create assetts, whatever they want. And they are not taking the responsibility for that. So why on HEAT?

-I dont have to speak with people. Not speaking with people means not you are a Nazi. The ignorelist has not been created by Nazis. So I am the bad, the trolls are good. Its ok. Then I am the bad guy. Not every one has to love me. I dont want to be correct and that you are wrong. A win - win situation is always the best.

I think the community should decide how to stop trolls. A way could be to make stewie feel, that he was doing some mistakes. But confiscating is an extreme measure to fuck someone. The best thing would be that we are all friendly to each other. But i dont think its possible for everyone. Anyway, as I wrote before, we should stop destroying, cooperate and support this project and not project hate on the devs. They are nerds and thats how it is. They are not going to be super emphatic and not respond like a super public relation pro. But i guess its going to be better, if we are constructive with them. I am sure there will be more problems.

The thing with the opinion. You can not just say your opinion to someone (realworld proof: try it out: go out and say to a fat lady, that she is fat. Wait her reaction, maybe its going to hurt). Having an opinion is a process: thinking, controlling emotions, rethinking, reading about what other think...  http://www.wikihow.com/Form-an-Opinion A forum is for exchanging ideas, mind, opinions. You are right, i am wrong, but sometimes you have to stop people writing their opinion.

I dont want to teach anyone, because I could think I am so super smart. I would like to delete all people from my ignorelist, because we are all doing good here without hate. We lost money, we suffered delays, the project will probable be not develop how we were thinking, it will not fly super high in the future. Lets see. However we could give here support for new people and everyone else and the devs. And if someone is having a bad day, writing here, because suffered home or a having bad mood is ok, but its not ok and not going to work if that thread is going to be a place to unload your shitty mood every day, several times a day.

Thanks for the good talk anyway. But most important, hopefully the HEAT platform is going to be stable and user friendly with the next updates. The devs did alot in the last weeks, so nobody has to lose money anymore by mistake.

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:49:25 PM

There are only a couple of bad trolls, and if the product works people will quickly forget them.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:37:14 PM

Hey heatheads, I've withdrawn 0.3 BTC two days ago from your fucking exchange? Still waiting! Where is my fucking money?
They just sent it... This is the problem with this shit, if you don't complain about every single little piece of shit they will not do anything about it! Now I am only missing 8k Heat which are suddenly gone after i tried to sell them!

Maybe they should hire DSP - Dedicated Support Person

Nah , DCB is what a coin needs , DEV ( developer in short Tongue ) or DSP are worthless .  

It would be easy to block this 0.3 btc , since we know who its belonging.

As heat dev i would never pay him that coins out. It would be just fair to the community donating that amount or at least keeping it. I think there is no other way to say him to piss off from here. You could say there was a technical problem and the coins are gone.

Dont pay out or he will never learn and coming back to others projects as well. At least its a better idea then closing this forum because of him.

Oh boy... You must be a true believer in this project! It is meant to be a decentralized exchange, right? And you believe the Dev's should decide who gets his money out or not? Just wow...

guys come back to earth
!

in a decentralized system WE decide what to do. WE have the power. A life without authority is chaos, suffer, pain. Just wow, how illiterate a legendary member can be. You can buy an account, but not some things. The community, developers, forgers decide what to do, what not to do.  Paying out deadlock1 because he was scammed on the platform is difficult. HEAT is not responsible what the users are making on the platform, except you are a partner. It was not a technical problem. It was his mistake.

The talking about trolls is simply irrelevant. There is no scenario in which it would be right if an exchange would arbitrarily decide who gets his own money out or not. If that is illiterate in your opinion, it's really your problem.

Maybe you should consider that it's possible that there are 1) different opinions about this, and 2) different expressions of those opinions. And to consider something as trolling is also an opinion, a subjective assessment and usually with the intention to ignore and disqualify something that a so called troll points out.

See, a good project can't be destroyed through trolling and down-talking. It's simply not possible.

FIMK was the first project of them and it was working, HEAT as the 2nd project is already much better, useful and it could get the attention to be sucessful. They have the experience and the knowledge to do it and they are working 4(?) years together They are not devs of a shitcoin to make alot of money and knowing it will end in scam. But i guess they have to learn, that its also important to make money with a blockchain and a coin and how to go this path.

To mention FIMK as a pro-argument is kind of funny. "It was working" - yeah. This project surely does not exist because FIMK was such a great project.

And to say that they know how to do something like this is simply wrong. I'm not even talking about the tech. It's ok in my opinion if there are delays and that not everything is already working fluent - that can be part of development. But it needs to be communicated in an appropriate way! And a no-go is: To take the money of Investors and not to use it for the best of a project. There is still only one Dev working on this as far as I know. And they are just two guys plus one blogger, right? And they already plan the next funding-round? That is a bad joke! It's not only revealing when it's about the question what their intentions are, it also shows that they have no clue! It's not possible to get more money and it's the opposite of smart to ask for more money while nobody knows what they've done with the funds they've collected and while this project is in a situation that obviously is not even close to promises that were made in the ICO last summer.

Regarding trolls: Especially StewieG is not the usual troll. He is invested. And I personally have more respect for those who no matter if invested or not point on weaknesses and dishonesty and warn others, than for those who try to talk others into a project they themselves consider as bad investment. And of course, maybe there are some Heat-Investors who are still convinced that this is a good project with a lot of potential. But you say yourself "I know there is no truth, but facts." .
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:48:08 AM

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/tree/v0.9.16

Is the source code publicly available?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

What sort of Heat wallets are available?
Downloadable Windows / Linux Wallet with client + local server running on your node, with visual switch to connect the client (user interface) to either your local decentralized p2p network node, or central node at heatwallet.com
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

Web wallet:
https://heatwallet.com

Is the source code publicly available?
Server source code isn't publicly yet available. It's currently available for a closed group of developers and will be open sourced later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Any new Mac wallet yet?  We really need copy paste working into password zone.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Server source code ... will be open sourced later.
Define "later". This can mean a day, a year or ten years Why is it not opensource now? And who is the developer group? We have enough of these vague bullshit statements!

Oh yeah and I got my 8k heat back that was missing for some reason. I just tried selling it, it is shown in my open orders but not anywhere else and I still can not sell this bullshit! Everything sucks!
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

The Asset Exchange works, but only if you put in orders with less than 50% of your total balance. For example, if your balance is 8000 HEAT, then put in an Ask (Sell) order of 3900 HEAT. That should work. If you put in an order for 4100 HEAT, it will go straight to unconfirmed and stay there for 24 hours before it is returned back to your balance. Hopefully this (50%) bug will be fixed in 0.9.17. It is the same if you would like to buy HEAT. For example, if you have a balance of 1 BTC, a Bid Order of 0.49 BTC or less will work. An order of 0.51 BTC or more will go to unconfirmed, stay there for 24 hours, and then returned. Unconfirmed transactions can be viewed here: https://heatwallet.com:7734/api/v1/blockchain/unconfirmed/0/0

It still wont work, nothing works! I can make sell orders and my heat is still there and the sell order shows up in my orders but is not processed. Nothing works with this shit! This thing is totally fucked up! I recommend nobody to put money in this filth!
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

There has to be a buyer of course, someone has to place a Bid Order to match your price. And, double-check that you have no transactions on the unconfirmed list. If you do, then you have to wait for 24 hours.
What you think I am an idiot or what? I fucking know that there has to be an buy order to match my sell order?! I am selling for 3k and there are buy orders up to fucking 4.9k sats you fucking dickhead! This shit is just totally broken! Why is this bullshit even on? Why is this a2a bullshit not only on the testnet? Then they could focus on the sending heat function and keeping consensus! At least then exchanges could accept heat and we could sell that bull and forget about it. There is still no exchange where you can deposit heat right? Man i hate that fucking shit!
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

OK, sorry - did not mean to insult you Stewie :-) The send HEAT function works fine. I did an escrow trade with coinsy earlier today, total 17500 HEAT. So exchanges could start integrating HEAT now, if they wanted to. From version 0.9.16 the AE does not seem to create forks anymore. It seems the "50%" bug is the main issue left to sort out. To use the AE, I think you just need to wait for 24 hours until your unconfirmed transactions have timed out. After that, always place orders of less than 50% of your balance, and don't do anything (cancel or place new orders) before the transaction is recorded on the blockchain.

I know, it is sub-optimal at the moment. But at least with these precautions, it is possible to do trades. In addition to the escrow trade, I have made 10+ successful (small) trades on the AE today.
@ how much are you buying, also great stuff that you have no sense for privacy...
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

The small trades shown above are mine. I was only testing with very small amounts. First I bought 4 HEAT. After that, my BTC balance got reduced, so the next order was for 2 HEAT. After that 1.5, 1.0, 0.6 and 0.3. By doing it stepwise like this (and never more than 50% of remaining balance), it is possible to sell all your HEAT or spend all your BTC. I am transfering in a bit more BTC now to test with slightly larger amounts. Between each step I waited for the transaction to appear on the blockchain.
Man not sure if you are trolling or are really really stupid?! I will make it as clear as possible now! DO YOU WANT TO BUY MY 8000 HEAT? IF YES, WHAT PRICE DO YOU PAY?
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

You mentioned 3000 Sats above. So 8000 HEAT * 3000 Sats = 0.24 BTC. Would you accept that? I used shoutofgaia as escrow earlier today and also earlier and he is reliable (just ask coinzy for a reference if you are interested in a deal).
4k and we have a deal and no I will not trust that crapsy fucktard! He is a piece of shit and I do not trust him!
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

Can you suggest another escrow then?
Just send me the btc and I send you the heat! I am trustworthy!
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

Can you suggest another escrow then?
Just send me the btc and I send you the heat! I am trustworthy!
Haha, best joke ever Smiley You don't want to sell, Stewie. Just admit it. You love to be part of the HEAT community!
Fuck you dickwad, I can not wait to get rid of that shit! Just get another escrow asshole, I heard that yassin jerk is trustworthy....
StewieG

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

I can accept Yassin. I suggest the following procedure: 1) You contact Yassin and send him 8000 HEAT + your bitcoin deposit address (he has a HEAT account), 2) Yassin contacts me on Slack or PM on this forum when he has received your HEAT and informs me about your bitcoin address, 3) I contact you and ask you for your bitcoin address as a double-check and then send you 0.32 btc, 4) Yassin sends me the HEAT after 3 or more bitcoin confirmations. OK?
I ain't got time for that bull, how about you contact him?
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: