Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

HEAT Ledger Ltd has joint venture agreements in place with EU wide money transmitter license pending, making the prospect of transferring real fiat money in a cryptographic ledger a reality. One of the first, if not THE first - but certainly the first multi-sig fiat!

Can we get some detail about this licence?  Who issues it? What can be done?

There must be an official website which explains these licenses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:42:49 AM

HEAT Ledger Ltd has joint venture agreements in place with EU wide money transmitter license pending, making the prospect of transferring real fiat money in a cryptographic ledger a reality. One of the first, if not THE first - but certainly the first multi-sig fiat!

There must be an official website which explains these licenses

They are absolutely great at providing the least specifics possible in any given situation.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:46:03 AM

Latest wallet version doesn't start for me, when I click 'start server' button nothing happens ...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Latest wallet version doesn't start for me, when I click 'start server' button nothing happens ...

I'm running only the 0.9.14 server software, so I'm not sure about the wallet

My ip address was blacklisted because I was running old version for hours after 0.9.14 was released.  After starting the server, it was stuck here:
2017-02-25 01:59:10 INFO: HEAT server 0.9.14 started successfully.
2017-02-25 01:59:10 INFO: heat.enableFakeForging not defined, assuming false

I left it there and waited 20+ minutes before it started syncing.  Probably took some time before my ip address was dropped from the blacklist.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Everyone should always be aware of fake assets on the AE. The only asset which currently can be trusted is the BTC/HEAT pair backed by the company Heat Ledger Ltd. All the others are probably fake assets. Fake assets is a real problem also for the NXT blockchain, see for example: https://nxtportal.org/assets
If you scroll through the list of assets, you will see that there are currently more than 800. Only a handful of these are serious assets, the rest are either dead or scam tools.

Nxt is not the problem, you can clearly see there, that it are assets and NOT real coins.

In HEAT you can or could not see, that the coins are false coins. HEATLEDGER always said, they want to trade real coin:

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

They said they trade real crypto, what is a lie! It is all false money (Komodo, Golem) on their platform. There is nothing to trade!

So HEAT is the worst SCAM I have ever seen.

I will warn others!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
deadlock1

methodic madness

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

About 10.000 HEAT

Well, HEAT is the first false-crypto-platform. That is something new, real innovation!  Grin

I claim, that I'm the the first victim of crypto-false-money in the world. Where is the Guiness Book?

teletobi

Activity: 734

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, but it's kinda funny that HEAT was forced by Trolls to release an unfinished Product and now there are Complaints about exactly that.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:50:55 AM

More info is provided when we have stable AE and working 3rd HEAT markets and can both

1) Concentrate technical resources into bringing the blockchain EUR online
2) Leverage this feature in the marketing of HEAT, supposedly increasing interest and thus token price

Anything else, such as providing more info now when moneyflow in/out to HEAT isn't working properly, would be waste of ammo for which is big and unique in the crypto world. Arrangements and licenses have been in order since ICO and we're patiently not disclosing closer details still for a short while.

Quote from: gh2
Everyone should always be aware of fake assets on the AE. The only asset which currently can be trusted is the BTC/HEAT pair backed by the company Heat Ledger Ltd

Good advice, and otherwise true, however requiring some clarifications:

- there are assets, and there are markets
- BTC is an asset, HEAT is a special asset - as it's the native token of the HEAT wallet - both created and backed by Heat Ledger Ltd
- BTC/HEAT is a market for which both pricing currency (BTC) and asset (HEAT) are backed by Heat Ledger Ltd
- Any asset creator can create markets for any pricing currency. In such a case it may well be that the pricing currency gateway is backed by company, whereas the asset itself isn't, as is the case currently with some markets. In such circumstances the pricing currency gateway can be trusted whereas the asset gateway necessarily can't if you don't have more detailed information about the asset issuer.

A bit later we plan to include a certification procedure where we can verify the trustworthiness of the 3rd party asset issuers and their gateways, and grant them certified status. This is already available technically and we use it for assets backed by Heat Ledger Ltd. However verifying issuers manually and monitoring status as a certification authority is a resource intensive process, only becoming available when there's dedicated personnel employed for that specifically in the near future during the operation of Heat Decentralized Asset Exchange proper - as opposed to experimental Heat Decentralized Exchange pilot now.

Heat Ledger Ltd has reserved standard assets for major existing cryptocurrency tokens that were available on Jan 26th, and in the client we can additionally override any names already created, or choose which markets to display. Currently no limits are enforced and all created markets are displayed while tech is being deployed and updated often. This will change to better support Heat Ledger Ltd's business model (in wide context, including 3rd party exchangers and other asset issuers) when the experimental phase is concluded. Until that it's naturally buyer beware, and verify details before you dive in, as in all decentralized crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 12:25:23 PM

Hopefully there will be enough of manpower to follow through these planned stages in a reasonable timeline. Would love to see a roadmap, even if not time based but stage-wise.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

- BTC is an asset, HEAT is a special asset - as it's the native token of the HEAT wallet - both created and backed by Heat Ledger Ltd

Hmmmmmmm. Just as I like my decentralized crypto coins. Backed by a legal entity in Finland. In Finland. Can you believe it?

memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

Hopefully there will be enough of manpower to follow through these planned stages in a reasonable timeline. Would love to see a roadmap, even if not time based but stage-wise.

Enough manpower? Who the fuck needs manpower? Svante has Dennis DeKlerk. Never heard of him? Well he made FIMK, yeah right pretty amazing. He is a programming prodigy. In fact he is THE PROGRAMMING PRODIGY!

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:29:05 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 05:39:15 PM by MoveCrypto

Everyone should always be aware of fake assets on the AE. The only asset which currently can be trusted is the BTC/HEAT pair backed by the company Heat Ledger Ltd. All the others are probably fake assets. Fake assets is a real problem also for the NXT blockchain, see for example: https://nxtportal.org/assets
If you scroll through the list of assets, you will see that there are currently more than 800. Only a handful of these are serious assets, the rest are either dead or scam tools.

Nxt is not the problem, you can clearly see there, that it are assets and NOT real coins.

In HEAT you can or could not see, that the coins are false coins. HEATLEDGER always said, they want to trade real coin:

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

They said they trade real crypto, what is a lie! It is all false money (Komodo, Golem) on their platform. There is nothing to trade!

So HEAT is the worst SCAM I have ever seen.

I will warn others!

Always sucks to take a loss in crypto.  Can think of it as an expensive lesson learned.  Looks like this account: 14601113921039187075 may have issued fake scam assets.  I thought the fake-GNT asset prices looked too good to be true.

I'm sure you will bounce back from the loss like Big Sean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8

The very next line of the OP that you quoted is referencing the custom assets feature:

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

LICENSED MULTISIG FIAT WALLET

The unique HEAT crypto client provides access to major cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, FIMK and NXT. It also allows creation, transfer and trade of any custom assets created by operators of any size. Having multi-sig for currencies whose tech is capable of such - the client thus supports fiat money accounts secured with multi-sig private keys. HEAT Ledger Ltd has joint venture agreements in place with EU wide money transmitter license pending, making the prospect of transferring real fiat money in a cryptographic ledger a reality. One of the first, if not THE first - but certainly the first multi-sig fiat!

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

Lol, that is so very god damn great! HEAT is completely shit!

So how this works is HEAT devs have a super power and can create and delete any market they want? Great so they have a centralized power, which makes the decentrlization part completely useless.
Still anybody can create a market and scam people. And then the heatdeads have to jump in in order to prevent this. Besides the fact that the heatheads are completely incompetent, this has nothing to do with decentralization. This is complete shit!
Why was it nowhere explained the A2A exchange works? Oh yeah, that would be something for the whitepaper. But the whitepaper is a pile of marketing bullshit! Nothing is explained there in detail. It is absolutely useless!
And now people are screaming to find out who that person is who scamed them? How about the heatheads refund the person that got scammed. I am not even sure if you can call it a scam by the person that created the market. MAybe he was just testing the sftware and had no clue what he was doing and what the consequences were. I mean it was described nowhere. I didn't know how it works. In my opinion it is kind of the fault of Savage and de JErk. They provided no info on how what works. They are the ones to blame. And before anybody asks, no it is not my account. It wasn't me.
Regarding the post that they were forced to release. No they were not forced, they made the decission to release a completely fucked unusable useless software in order to get more money for themselves. You should think about that. YOU are not important to the, they don't care about you and if you can use the software, they only care about geting money! The decission was solely based on greed! Nothing else! This is why they make no buywall, this is why they do not refund the poor guy that lost his money! HEAT IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN RUN BY 2 GREEDY FUCKS WITH NO REGRETS!
I feel sorry for deadlock1
deadlock1

methodic madness

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:55:43 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:11:58 PM by deadlock1

You are right, StewieG, HEAT is centralized. The funny part is, they think, they are decentralized. Their understanding of dezentralization is completely different to the common sense.

My loss is no loss! HEAT is completely worthless anyway. The world is better without HEAT!!!

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange. So it is not even coin, a coin can be transferred, HEAT can not.

Coinmarketcap is doing wrong to list HEAT. If they list HEAT, they also should list Onecoin and co.

Now I know why the exchanges reject to install the centralized wallet, they must protect their exchanges before the shitty ideas of these developers. C-Cex holder still have their coins.

The Exchanges must protect themselves before crazy Heatledger limited developers who produce false money!

So all people here, who are stuck on exchanges. Be happy to have no access to buggy Heatwallet.  Last week were hell, 10.000 errors.  You still have chance to sell Heat for good price about ICO price and so limit your loss.

I see no chance for HEAT, Komodo is clear the future, HEAT is just a brainless false money factory without working wallet, but if you want to hold your Heat absolutely, just hold it. Do never trade HEAT on HEAT Wallet cause trading will lead to irreversible loss!!  What a stupid piece of software!

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:57:04 PM

Account 14601113921039187075 has created the following three assets: 1) GNT, 2) KMD, 3) COLD. Then there are several new accounts with small HEAT holding doing trading, to make them look like real markets. So scam alert everyone, this is not a person who has no clue and just testing the software. Avoid these assets!
The attack surface of how the exchange works is as big as the atlantic ocean. These 2 incompetent schmugs are able to delte markets? I wouldn't trust any of these 2 to go buy me a beer with my money! This is the opposite of trustless, this is trusting in these 2 dicks AND in the one who operates a market! It is complete garbage! I remember in the interview with de Jerk how he said that they think how this works is the way how to do it and not the ethereum way. I disagree, I think you 2 have no clue how anything should work.  
StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

You are right, StewieG, HEAT is centralized. The funny part is, they think, they are decentralized. The understanding of dezentralization is completely different to the common sense.

My loss is no loss! HEAT is completely worthless anyway. The world is better without HEAT!!!

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange. So it is not even coin, a coin can be transferred, HEAT can not.

Coinmarketcap is doing wrong to list HEAT. If they list HEAT, they also should list Onecoin and co.

Now I know why, they must protect their exchanges before the shitty ideas of these developers. C-Cex holder still have their coins.

The Exchanges must protect themselves before crazy Heatledger limited developers who produce false money!

So all people here, who are stuck on exchanges. Be happy to have no access to buggy Heatwallet.  Last week were hell, 10.000 errors.  You still have chance to sell Heat for good price about ICO price and so limit your loss.

I see no chance for HEAT, Komodo is clear the future, HEAT is just a brainless false money factory without working wallet, but if you want to hold your Heat absolutely, just hold it. Do never trade HEAT on HEAT Wallet cause trading will lead to irreversible loss!!  What a stupid piece of software!

This thing is absolutele shit! There is no decentralization at all, devs have special privileges, devs just rollback the blockchain,... etc. Such garbage! And nothing of that was mentioned anywhere in the ICO!I am happy for you you didn't lose your life savings in this, I am sure others did. These fucks could at least put up the PROMISED BUY WALL! But we already know the answers. These guys have no regrets! 2 money hungry fucks! You could do us all a favor by asking the heatheads here officially to give you a refund. Just to expose to everyone what reckless bastards they are.
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:11:30 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:23:04 PM by MoveCrypto

You are right, StewieG, HEAT is centralized. The funny part is, they think, they are decentralized. The understanding of dezentralization is completely different to the common sense.

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange.

Now I know why, they must protect their exchanges before the shitty ideas of these developers. C-Cex holder still have their coins.

Issuer    14601113921039187075
HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

14601113921039187075 is obviously not a trusted custom-asset issuer.  COLD is meaningless and the fake-GNT prices were more than -50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Yes, the custom assets could have have been explained more than the details given in the whitepaper and OP.  Hopefully people will learn from this and be more careful about throwing money at things without double-checking or testing first.

Same scam can be done on many blockchains, including Ethereum.  Anyone can create a smart contract that collects ETH then issues a ERC20 token, so it is good to check/trust the creator of the smart contract before sending money to it.

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

You cannot even transfer it, cause C-CEX and Alcurex do not accept transfers from or to the exchange.

Issuer    14601113921039187075
HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

You looked at this and thought 14601113921039187075 was a trusted custom-asset issuer?  Even though COLD is meaningless and the fake-GNT prices were more than -50% cheaper than anywhere else.  Then you threw some HEAT into it without giving it much thought.

Yes, the custom assets could have have been explained more than the details given in the whitepaper and OP, but you also share blame for this loss by throwing money at something you didn't understand while it is still in public-beta phase.

Oh you asshole blame him now for this shit? How could he have known. When he bought there was no sign if the market is certified or not. How could he have know, there are no info anywhere on how this shit works?! Why did the heatfucks let the market stay there when it is obviously a scam? Why didn't they delete it? Why didn't they put out a warning that these markets are probably a scam? AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ALLOW NEW MARKETS ONLY ON THE TESTNET!??!?!?!!?! IT MUST HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS FOR THEM THAT THERE WOULD ONLY POP UP SCAM MARKETS AS THEY HAVE NOWHERE EXPLAINED HOW TO CREATE THE BACKBONE FOR A MARKET!!!

ANd no this can not happen on ethereum! You know how it works there, in heat you did not! If you see a token in ethereum that says it is comodo you know this is not komodo, this is at best a promise that you get komodo! It is very clear in ethereum, in heat nothing is clear!
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Issuer    14601113921039187075
HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

14601113921039187075 is obviously not a trusted custom-asset issuer.  COLD is meaningless and the fake-GNT prices were more than -50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Yes, the custom assets could have have been explained more than the details given in the whitepaper and OP.  Hopefully people will learn from this and be more careful about throwing money at things without double-checking or testing first.

Same scam can be done on many blockchains, including Ethereum.  Anyone can create a smart contract that collects ETH then issues a ERC20 token, so it is good to check/trust the creator of the smart contract before sending money to it.

Oh you asshole blame him now for this shit? How could he have known. When he bought there was no sign if the market is certified or not. How could he have know, there are no info anywhere on how this shit works?! Why did the heatfucks let the market stay there when it is obviously a scam? Why didn't they delete it? Why didn't they put out a warning that these markets are probably a scam? AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ALLOW NEW MARKETS ONLY ON THE TESTNET!??!?!?!!?! IT MUST HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS FOR THEM THAT THERE WOULD ONLY POP UP SCAM MARKETS AS THEY HAVE NOWHERE EXPLAINED HOW TO CREATE THE BACKBONE FOR A MARKET!!!

Valid points.  There are many fake-assets on NXT asset exchange and some fake ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, so it does seem like a obvious scam that people would try to pull.

Could try messaging 14601113921039187075 for a refund.  He has 130k+ HEAT, so it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to scam for 10k HEAT profit if it's creating all this negativity.

StewieG

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:40:01 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 08:39:46 PM by StewieG

Issuer    14601113921039187075
HEAT/COLD
HEAT/GNT
BTC/KMD
BTC/GNT

Same scam can be done on many blockchains, including Ethereum.  Anyone can create a smart contract that collects ETH then issues a ERC20 token, so it is good to check/trust the creator of the smart contract before sending money to it.

Valid points.  There are many fake-assets on NXT asset exchange and some fake ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, so it does seem like a obvious scam that people would try to pull.

Could try messaging 14601113921039187075 for a refund.  He has 130k+ HEAT, so it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to scam for 10k HEAT profit if it's creating all this negativity.
The most valid one being this one:
you asshole
And no it is not the same in ethereum as I have explained above!
I find it truly amazing that you don't think about asking the heatheads to give him a refund! Considering how much money they raised this is a piece of cake. You would also benefit by that as it would create trust. Are you their personal asskisser or what is the deal with you? How much are they paying you to suck their dicks? Or are you doing it for free?

This guy made a cold market in response. I don't think he intends to pay anything back! He is clearly scamming people. Very fascinating how the heatheads are handling this thing, they don't even delete the scam markets, even though it is crystal clear these are scams. Yeah i totally trust the heatheads to handle this ship! xD NOT!!! SO 1000% NOT!!!!

Question: The account 14601113921039187075 had exactly 115384.61538462 HEAT at genesis is this equal to an EXACT 5btc investment? I will find out who that account belongs to. It is easy!vThis guy did not plan to scam, how could he? It was not clear from th beginning that this was possible. Even if it was why would he buy in with 5 btc? Makes no sense. He left plenty of traces along the way. Inspector Stewie is on the case!
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: