Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:41:22 AM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

lol!! just after I invest and I think it can't get any better u post this great idea! I think it is good maybe i will invest some more later Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:46:47 AM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

Yes!!! This seems like a very cool idea. Some of the cards in Spells of Genesis look very cool and I think it'd be even cooler to see them in another game. I'm sure some people who are into both games might even try to make characters with similar names to cards that look like the cards character! One question though to do this requires Bit crystals to be on board with your idea doesn't it?

Would like to add on top of the question asked by GamingOn how does this affect the development? Will developing these cosmetics be costly financially or timewise? If it's costing to develop these custom cosmetics where is the spending budget coming from?

Besides that I think it is not a bad idea but not one I'm particularly interested in. If I end up playing Project Rebirth, likely I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of getting the SOG asset but just buy it off another player in game because some of them look damn awesome but what can I say? I'm lazy.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:19:53 AM

Yes!!! This seems like a very cool idea. Some of the cards in Spells of Genesis look very cool and I think it'd be even cooler to see them in another game. I'm sure some people who are into both games might even try to make characters with similar names to cards that look like the cards character! One question though to do this requires Bit crystals to be on board with your idea doesn't it?

Would like to add on top of the question asked by GamingOn how does this affect the development? Will developing these cosmetics be costly financially or timewise? If it's costing to develop these custom cosmetics where is the spending budget coming from?

Besides that I think it is not a bad idea but not one I'm particularly interested in. If I end up playing Project Rebirth, likely I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of getting the SOG asset but just buy it off another player in game because some of them look damn awesome but what can I say? I'm lazy.
At this point this is simply an idea and we're trying to see how the community feels about it. Once we have an idea of how both communities feel we'll work out some estimates if both are in favor Smiley

Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:46:00 AM

At this point this is simply an idea and we're trying to see how the community feels about it. Once we have an idea of how both communities feel we'll work out some estimates if both are in favor Smiley
Got it, thanks. For the record I'm for it so looking forward to more news about it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:22:10 AM

The idea was different than I was thinking when I visited. I like it. But what happens to the cards that are deposited?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:09:41 AM

You guys are more driven to move foward! Im starting to have high hopes for this project. Many game coins should work together to enhance and help each other project and not working towards a universal coin that rule them all XD
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:02:24 AM

Got it, thanks. For the record I'm for it so looking forward to more news about it.

Being a bit of a newbie to conquer and a total newbie to SOG and bitcrystal, I have no idea what that is about.  I guess I'll have to do some research on BC and come back.  It seems to be a good idea judging from responses here and on the other thread.

Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:33:46 AM

I sent in 1.5 BTC I think jewels will be a great project, lets go Grin !!

Nice we are getting closer and closer to the goal. I think there will be a huge rush at the end but I don't get why people are waiting?? Come on guys, we can make it to 200 Cool

The funny thing that I have noticed. People like to claim Bitcoiners are smarter than average Joe and are not sheeple like the rest of the world Cheesy The truth is most are, they're waiting for others to invest and the last days hype so they can invest without even knowing what they're investing in lol Just going by pure and utter sheeple instinct. There will of course be some smart investors that want to see the community build and how much it raises but I believe the majority just want to dive right in like lemmings. Luckily on this one they will actually be making a good investment because their sheep mentality. Baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:05:48 AM

Nice we are getting closer and closer to the goal. I think there will be a huge rush at the end but I don't get why people are waiting?? Come on guys, we can make it to 200 Cool

The funny thing that I have noticed. People like to claim Bitcoiners are smarter than average Joe and are not sheeple like the rest of the world Cheesy The truth is most are, they're waiting for others to invest and the last days hype so they can invest without even knowing what they're investing in lol Just going by pure and utter sheeple instinct. There will of course be some smart investors that want to see the community build and how much it raises but I believe the majority just want to dive right in like lemmings. Luckily on this one they will actually be making a good investment because their sheep mentality. Baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I never really understood it either. it makes sense the big players will observe and maybe make a small investment before going balls deep,, they want to see whats up.
i act like a player but only have a couple of bitcoin to invest.
the thing that is strange when you look at the blockchain many of them are smaller investors which means you are probebly right about the people just investing because of the crowd.

When you're looking at the blockchain you are seeing them lemmings invest because others are. It is fun to watch and see all the investor hype. I have no doubt this will be the same but it would be good to see it pick up before the last days so we know the target will be reached. Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Baahhhhhhhhh
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:14:11 AM

I never really understood it either. it makes sense the big players will observe and maybe make a small investment before going balls deep,, they want to see whats up.
i act like a player but only have a couple of bitcoin to invest.
the thing that is strange when you look at the blockchain many of them are smaller investors which means you are probebly right about the people just investing because of the crowd.

When you're looking at the blockchain you are seeing them lemmings invest because others are. It is fun to watch and see all the investor hype. I have no doubt this will be the same but it would be good to see it pick up before the last days so we know the target will be reached. Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Baahhhhhhhhh

I'm not a lemming, sheep or player for waiting near the end to invest. I have a small amount but I like to get a feel for how popular the thread and coin is before I invest the full amount. I have already done my DD and all is looking good so I could jump in at last minute but doesn't mean I've not researched it Wink

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:21:31 AM

We are glad you are enjoying the updates about Heroes. Yes, we will be setting up a Slack to allow our investors to easily meet and interact with one another. Slacks purpose may be further extended in the future was a place where we post dev. log and community updates as well as handle live support questions.

We have also recently contacted Bittrex and are awaiting their response to our application. For now the most we can do as a community is to start reaching out to exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, etc and letting them know about Jewels and showing your support. The more popular Jewels is in terms of its vocal community, the easier it will be to grab the attention of the more popular exchanges.

Whats the best way or me to show my support.  Please keep in mind I dont use twitter, instagram, facebook, ect. Im not a fan of social media.

Then show support by visiting Bittrex's Slack and encouraging them to accept Jewels as well as show support financially by investing and throwing up buy walls when it's trading. Glad to hear we'll be getting a Slack, great news.

Do you have a link to the slack?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:40:42 AM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.
Altitude

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:47:54 AM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

You dont need to be rich to invest 5 or 10$
Imagine investing 5 or 10$ in bitcoin back in 2009 and holding till now. You could be a millionaire now.
It could be possible with jewels too if the devs work real hard.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
EpyxZ

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:56:14 AM

Imagine investing 5 or 10$ in bitcoin back in 2009 and holding till now. You could be a millionaire now.

Hopefully i make it before its over. If not I will punch myself in the face like I did back then :p
Altitude

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:12:01 AM

Hopefully i make it before its over. If not I will punch myself in the face like I did back then :p

Did you have chances to buy bitcoin in 2009 for pennies? I had no clue that bitcoin even existed back then.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:42:03 AM

Just sell some shitcoins and stop babysitting them. Use that money to put into jewels but never invest more then you can afford to loose obviously.

Here is a song for some laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI
EpyxZ

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:54:52 AM

Did you have chances to buy bitcoin in 2009 for pennies? I had no clue that bitcoin even existed back then.

Unfortunately yes. but I didnt even know what they were then Sad
EpyxZ

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:56:02 AM

Just sell some shitcoins and stop babysitting them. Use that money to put into jewels but never invest more then you can afford to loose obviously.

Out of shitcoins. But will be putting some money on this later regardless :p
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

You got any coins I should be keeping an eye on?
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:26:01 AM

You got any coins I should be keeping an eye on?

You should find them coins that you should keep an eye on.

Anyone who tells you to look into xyz coin has other motives. When LISK drops down to 40k you should look at that.

If I was you however, I would look no further than where you are now.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: