Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:21:37 PM

Any relation to this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.0 Apex and Rebirth ?

Interesting.

I posted on their thread asking if there is a relation. But I don't think so. I think its just a fluke about the names because Chris has been pro 4 never since 2006 and apex conquer has been a thing for over a year.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.msg15990702#msg15990702

Yeah probably just a coincidence as you said Wink

No one is even on that thread it is dead. But I did read through it and I cant see any connection besides the coincidence in the name.
Has your hunt turned up anything?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:27:11 PM

Whos making the crypto guild, and whoever you are give me the name so I can join.

Did anyone yet Huh

Im not a good guild maker or leader because im always busy and not good at giving orders but we need our own guild. Who can make it and invite me?

If there is not one by the weekend I'd be able to make one and invite you into it.

I work most of the week and can only get on briefly but weekends I'm totally free.

Count me in if someone does it before.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:29:35 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 07:39:46 PM by JewelsProject

Will I ever be able to trade my currency inesrn in game on the exchanges ? Is that the idea/plan fpr the future ? Or is the game just backing fpr the currency so it has a place to be spent ? Which is also good.

From what I have found, you will be able to trade items in a P2P shop ingame.
Jewels is the in-game currency that you will also be able to provably fair gamble, blackjack, dice, poker.
You will be able to customize your character (visually)
Players from poor countries will be able to acquire rare items in-game and trade them for Jewels, possibly giving that persons family food for the week.
Long live Jewels!!

What he said Jewels will be in-game currency for Conquer Apex and soon Heroes server along with gambling games that will also be a standalone websites for anyone to gamble with, and the plan is also of course to have it on exchanges, but that shouldn't be a priority - first development so jewels has something solid to offer then exchanges imo.

One of Jewels' purposes is a premium in game currency (think Gems from Guild Wars 2).

The big difference is the use cases we offer which can be infinitely many since Jewels is a decentralized currency and can be withdrawn, used and traded outside of our game. Players are free to trade as they please as both currencies have their uses. As we've previously stated and as some users have pointed out one problem that MMOs tend to directly have is that account / item farmers tend to sell items from USD on black markets. This is risky for players since it is possible they get scammed as the items come from a hacked source or bots/cheats. Jewels helps prevents that as it offers a means for us to easily escrow these sorts of trades to reduce scamming.

Like any game has Jewels is a premium currency with real value (i.e. Gems in Guild Wars 2) but its use far extends outside of the game itself.

brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Just made a small investment but I dont see it on the ledger and it's been one confirmation already.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:56:15 PM

Just made a small investment but I dont see it on the ledger and it's been one confirmation already.

My small test investment took 3 confirmations to show. Don't worry it will show after 3 confirmations.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

Quick Preview of some new content we're rolling out for testing on Heroes.

Lottery Tutorial Quest

We've finished re-writing the lottery system so that it uses tokens earned by competing in events, doing daily quests or hunting bosses. Because it's now different than how it worked in the official game, we wanted to give new players a quick quest to teach them how it works and to give them some starter rewards that wouldn't interfere with the economy.

Players level 40 or above can now speak to LadyLuck in market and will receive an explanation on how lottery works. They will then be given a free play ticket and teleported inside the lottery map where they can choose any chest they wish. This free play will give a 7 day temporary garment so that players can customize how their character looks and be exposed to the system. These garments are of course bound to that character and once activated (equipped for the first time) will expire and be removed after 7 days. This countdown is easily visible on the item to avoid confusion by players.

Class PK Tournament

Fairly basic event but something we wanted to provide for players to settle grudge matches over who is the best warrior or archer or any other class. The tournament is held every Saturday at 18:15 with signups starting 5 minutes earlier. Players are broken into groups based on their class and their level and receive prizes based on how long they survive in the event compared to their opponents.

Low Level Bracket: 1-109
Mid Level Bracket: 110-129
High Level Bracket: 130+

Players who rank in the top 3 for their tournament bracket receive a special title which when activated displays above their character's head and attaches a glow to their character letting everyone know how well they did. These titles expire after 7 days just in time for the next Class PK tournament to run. The top 3 players will also receive some free VIP time and bonus experience where those who place lower will still receive some experience for their efforts. Obviously if not enough players are in the waiting room for a specific level or class bracket, that division will not run (must have at least 3 players fightin per bracket).

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:09:45 PM

Awesome - it just seems you are in this 100% - with your heart and head Wink .

Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:27:56 PM

Looks good Chris. Thanks for the update.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

Lottery Tutorial Quest

We've finished re-writing the lottery system so that it uses tokens earned by competing in events, doing daily quests or hunting bosses. Because it's now different than how it worked in the official game, we wanted to give new players a quick quest to teach them how it works and to give them some starter rewards that wouldn't interfere with the economy.

Players level 40 or above can now speak to LadyLuck in market and will receive an explanation on how lottery works. They will then be given a free play ticket and teleported inside the lottery map where they can choose any chest they wish. This free play will give a 7 day temporary garment so that players can customize how their character looks and be exposed to the system. These garments are of course bound to that character and once activated (equipped for the first time) will expire and be removed after 7 days. This countdown is easily visible on the item to avoid confusion by players.

Class PK Tournament

Fairly basic event but something we wanted to provide for players to settle grudge matches over who is the best warrior or archer or any other class. The tournament is held every Saturday at 18:15 with signups starting 5 minutes earlier. Players are broken into groups based on their class and their level and receive prizes based on how long they survive in the event compared to their opponents.

Players who rank in the top 3 for their tournament bracket receive a special title which when activated displays above their character's head and attaches a glow to their character letting everyone know how well they did. These titles expire after 7 days just in time for the next Class PK tournament to run. The top 3 players will also receive some free VIP time and bonus experience where those who place lower will still receive some experience for their efforts. Obviously if not enough players are in the waiting room for a specific level or class bracket, that division will not run (must have at least 3 players fightin per bracket).

Great update, looking forward to more news on the upcoming Heroes project! Have you guys considered making a Slack to build up a community chat?
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:58:36 PM

good job chris and team JWL ! Great update.  Smiley
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:16:51 PM

Lottery Tutorial Quest

Class PK Tournament

I think it is very uncommon to see a developer who knows how to lead their own project and knows how to code! When I see your updates for Heroes I can only think how exciting it will be when your team can start developing Rebirth. Keep up the good work man!
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:49:05 PM

We are glad you are enjoying the updates about Heroes. Yes, we will be setting up a Slack to allow our investors to easily meet and interact with one another. Slacks purpose may be further extended in the future was a place where we post dev. log and community updates as well as handle live support questions.

We have also recently contacted Bittrex and are awaiting their response to our application. For now the most we can do as a community is to start reaching out to exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, etc and letting them know about Jewels and showing your support. The more popular Jewels is in terms of its vocal community, the easier it will be to grab the attention of the more popular exchanges.

Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:58:21 PM

We are glad you are enjoying the updates about Heroes. Yes, we will be setting up a Slack to allow our investors to easily meet and interact with one another. Slacks purpose may be further extended in the future was a place where we post dev. log and community updates as well as handle live support questions.

We have also recently contacted Bittrex and are awaiting their response to our application. For now the most we can do as a community is to start reaching out to exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, etc and letting them know about Jewels and showing your support. The more popular Jewels is in terms of its vocal community, the easier it will be to grab the attention of the more popular exchanges.

I don't think poloniex will add jwl right away but bitttrex should. Have they given you an answer yet?
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:23:44 PM

Whats the best way or me to show my support.  Please keep in mind I dont use twitter, instagram, facebook, ect. Im not a fan of social media.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:34:38 PM

Whats the best way or me to show my support.  Please keep in mind I dont use twitter, instagram, facebook, ect. Im not a fan of social media.

Then show support by visiting Bittrex's Slack and encouraging them to accept Jewels as well as show support financially by investing and throwing up buy walls when it's trading. Glad to hear we'll be getting a Slack, great news.
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:21:13 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 12:37:01 AM by nor9850

I sent in 1.5 BTC I think jewels will be a great project, lets go Grin !!
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:52:37 AM

I sent in 1.5 BTC I think jewels will be a great project, lets go Grin !!

Nice we are getting closer and closer to the goal. I think there will be a huge rush at the end but I don't get why people are waiting?? Come on guys, we can make it to 200 Cool

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:41:05 AM

Since we seem to be on the topic of finances, I thought I'd pop in and give everyone an update that as of now we're at around 33.5 BTC which is around $20,000.00 USD so we getting closer towards our goal Smiley. Also at this time I would like to state that at the end of the ICO, we will be applying for a listing on Yobit but as a reminder we have already begun the application process of applying for a listing on Bittrex - we're just waiting for them to reply and tell us how they would like us to proceed or what other information they require. After we have launched our Slack and started to build our Jewels community, it is our next goal in terms of exchanges to seek listing on Poloniex.

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:32:10 AM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:42:04 AM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

Yes!!! This seems like a very cool idea. Some of the cards in Spells of Genesis look very cool and I think it'd be even cooler to see them in another game. I'm sure some people who are into both games might even try to make characters with similar names to cards that look like the cards character! One question though to do this requires Bit crystals to be on board with your idea doesn't it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: