Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:43:55 PM

Can we get an update to know how the other discussions are going for outside investments.

Yes more info plz. its about all I get since the wife took over the pc for gaming.

We ladies do like gaming especially when we know our man also wants to play. Who wears the trousers?  Wink
This seems like a really good project and I'm now going to download the game and spend a few hours getting to grips with it.

What character are you using cutie?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

This is a scam, buy LIR right now because its at the bottom and profit 1000x.
Stay away from this scam!

Can I ask what the point of this post was?
Altitude

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

This is a scam, buy LIR right now because its at the bottom and profit 1000x.
Stay away from this scam!

Can I ask what the point of this post was?

He's got red spraypaint. Just ignore him.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 03:08:40 PM by Ruzka

Can we get an update to know how the other discussions are going for outside investments.

Yes more info plz. its about all I get since the wife took over the pc for gaming.

We ladies do like gaming especially when we know our man also wants to play. Who wears the trousers?  Wink
This seems like a really good project and I'm now going to download the game and spend a few hours getting to grips with it.

What character are you using cutie?

I only just started downloading so when I get it up and running I will let you all know  Tongue Any recommendations?

It really depends on how you want to play the game. As a newbie, I would recommend Firetao, they are however the hardest to level. If you want to level fast you should go with Warrior. I personally use the warrior character.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

Can this game be turned into a Dapp eventually? Or parts of it like the gambling parts.

Game itself not, but parts (gambling) - yes as it was suggested by the dev.

Altitude

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:19:23 PM

Can this game be turned into a Dapp eventually? Or parts of it like the gambling parts.

And why not for the game itself.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

Cause it's not made as a dapp, but as a client for Windows OS - rewriting code would be a pain in the ass better develop everything from scratch. However maybe their new game (project Rebirth) might be done as a DAPP / mobile app , ...

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:56:33 PM

Cause it's not made as a dapp, but as a client for Windows OS - rewriting code would be a pain in the ass better develop everything from scratch. However maybe their new game (project Rebirth) might be done as a DAPP / mobile app , ...

I have to say that would be a big addition to Jewels and the project in general being able to play from Mobile. Let's see what the devs take on this is, anyone else thing we should organize a slack channel? I think that can help in future, what's your takes? Jewels project ya want set up an official slack when you're ready?

KFCBTC

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

Where is the bounty list?
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

No free coins with this one Wink which is great imo

I have to say that would be a big addition to Jewels and the project in general being able to play from Mobile. Let's see what the devs take on this is, anyone else thing we should organize a slack channel? I think that can help in future, what's your takes? Jewels project ya want set up an official slack when you're ready?

Yeah, but porting Conquer to DAPP would be to much of a hassle, however gambling games as far as I know will be available for mobile. Maybe standalone app for mobile that would be awesome.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:18:45 PM

I'll say right off the bat that no large scale game is mobile friendly, think World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, etc. The term "Dapp" is definitely a confusing one as it seems many people have different views as to what exact a "Dapp" is. From my understanding, I will explain it concisely as such: A Dapp is a user interface which allows the user to interact with various smart-contracts behind the scenes to perform various tasks.

An example of this might be as some users have pointed out gambling parts may be ported as a Dapp, but other aspects of the game such as say attacking a player cannot exist as a Dapp.

Yeah, but porting Conquer to DAPP would be to much of a hassle, however gambling games as far as I know will be available for mobile. Maybe standalone app for mobile that would be awesome.

We have no intention of porting Conquer. Rebirth will be an entirely ground-zero project and while it may share similar stylistic elements with Conquer, the entirety of it being the assets, art, client and server code will all be written by our team. I can't give a 100% answer as to what the stance about using Dapps is currently. One thing I can say though with absolute certainty is it's a nice idea, and it sounds cool - but the majority of consumers being the typical MMO player has no idea what a Dapp is and telling them that we use Dapps doesn't drive profit. On the other hand, for components that can exist outside the MMO such as the gambling aspects, being a Dapp does appeal to those in crypto which would drive profit. So there are pros and cons to both sides Smiley

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:21:30 PM

No bounty list but if the dev listens to my idea you can have a list of things you want done to you in my virtual brothel, you like that huh?

BOLDNINJA is right, no bounties on this one are great. Free coins reduce the value of our pimping coins.

Who wears the trousers?  Wink

LoL not me. I get to trade coins & she gets to kill people & monsters. FUN lol :p Smiley

You will never be a pimp with that weakness  Angry
KFCBTC

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:48:19 PM

I guess not having the bountys is good for me too if I buy some. I have a question you can maybe help me out. If it manages to do 200 btc how much will each jew be worth.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:56:34 PM

I guess not having the bountys is good for me too if I buy some. I have a question you can maybe help me out. If it manages to do 200 btc how much will each jew be worth.

i believe it wil be : 200 BTC/ 18 000 000 JWL = 1111 sat
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:59:34 PM

Will I ever be able to trade my currency inesrn in game on the exchanges ? Is that the idea/plan fpr the future ? Or is the game just backing fpr the currency so it has a place to be spent ? Which is also good.
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:06:33 PM

Whos making the crypto guild, and whoever you are give me the name so I can join.

Did anyone yet Huh

Im not a good guild maker or leader because im always busy and not good at giving orders but we need our own guild. Who can make it and invite me?

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:11:02 PM

Will I ever be able to trade my currency inesrn in game on the exchanges ? Is that the idea/plan fpr the future ? Or is the game just backing fpr the currency so it has a place to be spent ? Which is also good.

From what I have found, you will be able to trade items in a P2P shop ingame.
Jewels is the in-game currency that you will also be able to provably fair gamble, blackjack, dice, poker.
You will be able to customize your character (visually)
Players from poor countries will be able to acquire rare items in-game and trade them for Jewels, possibly giving that persons family food for the week.
Long live Jewels!!

You don't pay enough.
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:44:06 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Im sure he wanted to say jewels or jwl. Still cracked me up reading it tho.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Altitude

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:55:10 PM

Whos making the crypto guild, and whoever you are give me the name so I can join.

Did anyone yet Huh

Im not a good guild maker or leader because im always busy and not good at giving orders but we need our own guild. Who can make it and invite me?

I'm ready to join in

Someone get this party started please.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
BoldNinja

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:03:10 PM

From what I have found, you will be able to trade items in a P2P shop ingame.
Jewels is the in-game currency that you will also be able to provably fair gamble, blackjack, dice, poker.
You will be able to customize your character (visually)
Players from poor countries will be able to acquire rare items in-game and trade them for Jewels, possibly giving that persons family food for the week.
Long live Jewels!!

What he said Jewels will be in-game currency for Conquer Apex and soon Heroes server along with gambling games that will also be a standalone websites for anyone to gamble with, and the plan is also of course to have it on exchanges, but that shouldn't be a priority - first development so jewels has something solid to offer then exchanges imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: