Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

Investing your money in real estate and bitcoin is better because it is a possible income.
By using bitcoin you can invest and trade at once, because the fluctuations in bitcoin often happen if you just want to invest enough to hold it in the wallet for several months
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:40:06 PM

Investing your money in real estate and bitcoin is better because it is a possible income.
By using bitcoin you can invest and trade at once, because the fluctuations in bitcoin often happen if you just want to invest enough to hold it in the wallet for several months

Bitcoin price is really expensive that people will not considering holding their coins into their wallet maybe they need to think it because wethere the bitcoin price is going down and up you still need to make profit by selling and by buying when you stocked up coins from your profit it is good to sell right away.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

I think trading and investing is good. Do you want to let your money out and not worth? If yes then save your money to the bank, now we save USD 1 million could buy 2 kg Gold, 10 years longer then just enough to buy 0.1 kg of gold. the investment is the best.
i think trading is too much good, as from trading we always have an opportunity to make money in short period of time and you will also remain as active because for successful trad, you need to have good knowledge about bitcoin market.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

I think trading and investing is good. Do you want to let your money out and not worth? If yes then save your money to the bank, now we save USD 1 million could buy 2 kg Gold, 10 years longer then just enough to buy 0.1 kg of gold. the investment is the best.
i think trading is too much good, as from trading we always have an opportunity to make money in short period of time and you will also remain as active because for successful trad, you need to have good knowledge about bitcoin market.
Trading is good but have some good risk also because if you have not good knowledge and analysis of market then you can lost your money very quickly instead of investing there you have less chance of this loss
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

Trading is good but have some good risk also because if you have not good knowledge and analysis of market then you can lost your money very quickly instead of investing there you have less chance of this loss

Investing or holding bitcoins seems to be a safer way to make money than trading. With trading, you have to time the buys and sells correctly or you could lose money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

the real estate business was dead, all the developers went bankrupt, this is because the slow-moving economy. I think the best investment currently is bitcoin and gold, a proven profitable.
Nope i think the profits will be guaranteed because everyone needs real estate like house? It is a necessity for every human being and family. It will be profitable because human growth continues to exist
Time changes, if this people in the real state will transfer their investment in bitcoin, I think we will see a good price that we never imagine.
In less than 10 years I think we can see a price like $100,000 if there will be a massive transfer of investment.
But that will only create a massive bubble and unlike real estate bitcoin does not have a long story of begin a good investment like gold and real estate have, so if a massive bubble like that happened it could kill bitcoin and all the altcoins market as well.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Investing or holding bitcoins seems to be a safer way to make money than trading. With trading, you have to time the buys and sells correctly or you could lose money.
You coins can be safe but how about the profit when it gets the price low? Im agree with holding with profit coz we didn't bought our coins from exchange website we work for it and once bitcoin price is up id rather sell them than to invest them again for just litle profit.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

You coins can be safe but how about the profit when it gets the price low?

It's quite easy -- as long as you don't sell at a loss, you don't lose anything. The same basically also goes up for when the price goes up -- as long as you don't cash out, you haven't made any profits. People should just focus on their end target, and not look at how the price is going up or down in the short term. It's mind boggling how upset people some times get when the price drops $20-$30. It shows that they don't know anything about the market.
Podgor

Activity: 400

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

Long term Bitcoin will always be strong and going up.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:10:55 PM

That is right, I'd rather invest or hold my bitcoins for long than trading, trading mostly used of our time by making analysis as you said, and that is really tiring. Spending time analyizing the prices is not really good especially if you do that everyday, I would rather spend my time, analyzing a project and make some investment to it. It may be risky, but the thing that you analyze it will be really helpful.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

Long term Bitcoin will always be strong and going up.
Trading and investing is both good. But the questions is investing in what exactly?
There is lot of domains of investing, some of them are not good at all, For example like cloud mining sites. So avoid that type of investing is the best option when we want to invest. I think investing in bitcoin itself it's a great idea. because we all know that bitcoin price will increase in the future. So it's a profitable investement for a long term.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

I prefer to trade, the result is faster we enjoy if the big profit and we can anticipate if the loss
Investing may be a good thing to do right now if you're looking for a profit that is not too big but has a very small risk. Well, bitcoin prices are in a high position, so it might be a bit risky to trade using bitcoin for now. I better to invest in 1 month, and see price developments.
risk must be your friend when it comes to making profit ,
no risk then no profit , that is pretty simple principle ,
trading and investing each have different risk level ,
if you are a big player i mean have a big capital then better to go for investment.
If you have a big capital it is better to go for trading rather than investment because, it will be very easy for you to make money with you have a lot of money. You can buy more supply and you can take over the market and be the manipulator for the certain coin that you bought. Bigger money means wider capability and power so it is worth to risk in trading.
i even think bigger capital fit for those people who want to make an investment ,
since investment offers you a low percentage profit only ,
but of course that offers realistic enough ,
rather than accepting a 'too good to be true' profit with less risk.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

I think saving dibank also is including the required plan. Because saving is also important. But investing is also important. So do the right allocation for investment. For me investing better than trading
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

Investment is easier because you just put your money and leave it to grow, but profits will not depend on you Because you are dependent on others or certain conditions But I think real estate is quite profitable
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:35:38 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
There is no doubt that trading is the best one. Since trading makes smarter, test your patience, and makes you earn faster.

frompz_

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:44:48 AM

I'm new member here but , i have experience with bitcoins.

Both trading and investment have risk.
again i recommend trading but don't go all in.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

Investment is a good thing. I agree with you from wasting capital by letting your money in the bank be very unfortunate. It's better to invest for you to make a profit
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

look pal investing is not always a great idea, I involves the risk of losing your entire money(investment), Trust, Hacking attacks and many more. and even if nothing like this happens then also you are investing somewhere and they are trading the money for you that means they are going to charge some money for that and even if they make some huge profit on that money then also you are not gonna get it. SO just go for trading it with not only build you wealth but also your experiance
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

look pal investing is not always a great idea, I involves the risk of losing your entire money(investment), Trust, Hacking attacks and many more. and even if nothing like this happens then also you are investing somewhere and they are trading the money for you that means they are going to charge some money for that and even if they make some huge profit on that money then also you are not gonna get it. SO just go for trading it with not only build you wealth but also your experiance
You got the word investing all wrong. You really don't lose all your money in an investment because there will just be a decrease or increase in value. For example you have bought a land for investment and some bad news roll down then automatically there will be a decrease in real estate value but it won't exactly go down to zero. In other words investing is really a low risk thing to do compared to trading in which you can really lose it all.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
digibatapproved

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

You got the word investing all wrong. You really don't lose all your money in an investment because there will just be a decrease or increase in value. For example you have bought a land for investment and some bad news roll down then automatically there will be a decrease in real estate value but it won't exactly go down to zero. In other words investing is really a low risk thing to do compared to trading in which you can really lose it all.

In trading u also will dont losse all money in 1 day, u should watch market, and take small profits. That is all one down once up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: