News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:04:28 AM

I believe in god. I dont know why other people are not belive god is true and our savior. What if you will die today for example. Do you think you go to heaven ? No if you cannot accept god to your life you go to hell. God is our saviour, God create all things in this world. God is good . I love God I will give my life to him.

Many do not believe, because they have never seen it and can explain many things with the help of science or technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

I believe in god. I dont know why other people are not belive god is true and our savior. What if you will die today for example. Do you think you go to heaven ? No if you cannot accept god to your life you go to hell. God is our saviour, God create all things in this world. God is good . I love God I will give my life to him.
I love God I will give my life to him. < So if you do what does he look like..

Well you will need to know because you might give your life to the wrong god.

God is good  < nearly you forgot the O 
It is foolish to give your life to him who has no any relation to it. Would be better if you gave it to your parents. Only good news is that you don't have to give your life because there is no God.
Would be better if you gave it to your parents. WRONG ANSWER ..
Sorry just a little correction  Wink

Your parents need to give it to the children..They never asked to be brought into this world Wink..

If a child is not taught by good parents how can it go on to be good..?

I really believe in God, the comprehension it is attached since I was child. My parents taught me that I should believe in God. people who do not believe in God definitely have reason strong according they,, but I do not believe it,  from where origin we, from where earth, sky, planets, why there day and night, it is because God, man is free to believe any thing, but to believe or not about God, all will be proved after we are all dead,. and everyone has their god. it is their freedom, but they still believe in God and I believe in my god, for those who believe God has a purpose in life and purpose to their death.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

Recognize one major point about this topic. Believing in God has at least 3 different meanings. These are:
1. Believing that He exists;
2. Having faith that He is truthful in everything He tells us.
3. Having faith that He will save us from death through resurrection;

Nature and scientific proof show us that God exists. We don't have to believe it. We know it.

Because of the good things that God gives us in life, we can believe that He is on our side and is benefiting us.

Because of the goodness He shows us, we can have hope that He will follow through as He says, and raise us to eternal life in the resurrection through His Son Jesus.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:43:42 AM

Many do not believe, because they have never seen it and can explain many things with the help of science or technology.

However, science is so limited, and has such a long way to go to be even practical, that it can barely extend life at all. There are still 2 or 3 or 4 nations around the world that live longer than the average life of people living in the modern, scientific nations. And these nations live that way naturally. Science has a tremendously long way to go to catch up to nature, or to God. Chances are that it is impossible to catch up to nature. And, it is absolutely impossible to catch up to God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kodoll

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:57:31 PM

belief in God is necessary because if we do not believe in God then we will not have a place to complain about everything. we must remember that everything we enjoy today is a gift from God and we should be grateful for the blessings God has given it.
Definitely,I do believe in god.He created the entire universe.We should be grateful to him for all the blessings he gave us.Just like you cannot see the air and electric power and can only feel,same is God you can only feel and through the reasoning power given to you,you can realize him.

What does it even mean?  You cannot see him, you cannot hear him, yet you believe in him?

What exactly do you believe in?  What is God?  The guy from the church paintings?

I am really interested.  What exactly do people think of when they imagine God?  (You have to imagine him because he does not exist).

And what people think of when they say "I believe in God"? 

Do you believe God (I am assuming he is different for different people) exists or you believe God will help you and lets you live after you die?

What exactly do you mean "I believe"?

A believer always knew when he was praying, why he needed it. Everyone himself puts his own meaning in these words. God exists and therefore people believe.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:58:09 PM

belief in God is necessary because if we do not believe in God then we will not have a place to complain about everything. we must remember that everything we enjoy today is a gift from God and we should be grateful for the blessings God has given it.
Definitely,I do believe in god.He created the entire universe.We should be grateful to him for all the blessings he gave us.Just like you cannot see the air and electric power and can only feel,same is God you can only feel and through the reasoning power given to you,you can realize him.
You do understand what you are saying. The existence of air or electricity is easy to verify, and the existence of God, nobody can prove and verify. The fact that God created the universe this is all complete nonsense.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

It is foolish to give your life to him who has no any relation to it. Would be better if you gave it to your parents. Only good news is that you don't have to give your life because there is no God.

Your parents need to give it to the children..They never asked to be brought into this world Wink..

I really believe in God, the comprehension it is attached since I was child. My parents taught me that I should believe in God. people who do not believe in God definitely have reason strong according they,, but I do not believe it,  from where origin we, from where earth, sky, planets, why there day and night, it is because God, man is free to believe any thing, but to believe or not about God, all will be proved after we are all dead,. and everyone has their god. it is their freedom, but they still believe in God and I believe in my god, for those who believe God has a purpose in life and purpose to their death.

I have something much more powerful than the bible or any religious books Wink..

You can make your children learn the bible but nothing is more powerful than telling your children you love them everyday and give them a hug..

NOTHING IS MORE POWERFUL Wink..
They learn love and compassion way better than any religious book could ever teach..

Most religious learn the religious books to teach themselves morals Cheesy Cheesy..

When a kiss and a hug can do and say it so much better than your religious books..

RELIGIOUS FREAKS..Force your children to read what you want
BUT my love will be way stronger than any book will ever show my children..

And if my love makes them become good people then the world benefits Grin..

WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

I have something much more powerful than the bible or any religious books Wink..

You can make your children learn the bible but nothing is more powerful than telling your children you love them everyday and give them a hug..

They learn love and compassion way better than any religious book could ever teach..

Most religious learn the religious books to teach themselves morals Cheesy Cheesy..

When a kiss and a hug can do and say it so much better than your religious books..

It would be interesting to know what values ​​you bring up from your children.? How your friends react to these kinds of statements. Because they contradict everything that we were taught in childhood.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

You do understand what you are saying. The existence of air or electricity is easy to verify, and the existence of God, nobody can prove and verify. The fact that God created the universe this is all complete nonsense.

Yet, God creating the universe is the best explanation that we have. Big Bang is theory that will never be proven to be the way that the universe came into being. However, if BB happened to be truth, the universe is so alive with life, intelligence and spirit, that BB would be God.

Cool

Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:43:45 AM

To me I believe that Agnosticism is the only mentally stable belief about God. Atheism I can understand but religion followers are 100% mental.

There's no way if there is a God that he endorses one of the popular sects wholesale.

I think if there's a God or God-like force it is something unimaginable to mankind. I find it interesting that there are Atheists who also believe we might be living in a simulation.

If we were living in a simulation would the simulators not be our God or would the simulators have their own God? Who created God?

Tongue

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:58:19 AM

To me I believe that Agnosticism is the only mentally stable belief about God. Atheism I can understand but religion followers are 100% mental.

There's no way if there is a God that he endorses one of the popular sects wholesale.

I think if there's a God or God-like force it is something unimaginable to mankind. I find it interesting that there are Atheists who also believe we might be living in a simulation.

If we were living in a simulation would the simulators not be our God or would the simulators have their own God? Who created God?

Tongue

The bang part of Big Bang is essentially not understandable. There is no way to determine if cause and effect were part of whatever came before BB, because we know nothing of the physics of it. Indeed, we know very little of the physics of our own universe. So, how can we tell if something cause BB? "Cause" is something that pertains to our universe, and we don't know if it pertains to things outside of our universe.

God is greater than BB as Creator. Before He created the universe, there existed something that might have been completely different than the physics of the universe. There is no way to know if God exists according to any of the laws of physics of this universe, except that God tells us. And God has told us that He is eternal - no beginning or end. Because of this, He could not have had a creator or causative agent.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Tongue

The bang part of Big Bang is essentially not understandable. There is no way to determine if cause and effect were part of whatever came before BB, because we know nothing of the physics of it. Indeed, we know very little of the physics of our own universe. So, how can we tell if something cause BB? "Cause" is something that pertains to our universe, and we don't know if it pertains to things outside of our universe.

God is greater than BB as Creator. Before He created the universe, there existed something that might have been completely different than the physics of the universe. There is no way to know if God exists according to any of the laws of physics of this universe, except that God tells us. And God has told us that He is eternal - no beginning or end. Because of this, He could not have had a creator or causative agent.

Cool
Been happy clapping today badecker with it being good Friday and all that jibber jabber  Grin

Water found on Saturn's moon, could support 'building blocks' of life ...
Video for starting blocks of life on saturn's moon▶ 4:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22pyHv_cukc
1 day ago - Uploaded by RT .

We will soon know the secrets to life..
Your god went ZAP and it was so..

Badecker how did you type on here YOU WENT ZAP AND IT WAS SO ..

How did you make a tv i went ZAP and it was so Cheesy  Always will be your answer .

God... in other words he went zap and it was so       and this is on anything good..
If it's bad oh no god had nothing to do with the bad .. ALWAYS..

So no way to even debate because the answer will always be GOD ..
he went ZAP and it was so..

BUT NO ZAP TO THE BAD ..Oh no he had nothing to do with bad oh no .

Oh look at that nice car <GOD made us make it..

Oh look at that turd no no god had nothing to do with the turd Cheesy..

Crazy way to think..And that's the way you think Badecker <brainwashed
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

Tongue

Cool

BB results are observable, God is not.  Your saying that God is a creator is a conjecture.  Not even a theory.

That's a strange thing coming from a guy who studied the Bible.

God creating the universe is scientific fact:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:14:31 AM

It would be interesting to know what values ​​you bring up from your children.? How your friends react to these kinds of statements. Because they contradict everything that we were taught in childhood.
No one really religious in the UK we had religions telling us what and how to live our lives
only to find out the local vicar abusing the children so he didn't set a very good standard..?

Now what did i learn my children..?

Never steal never judge show compassion for your fellow man and never ever look down on the poor
just because you got more than them..
And if an old person goes on at you never answer them back because they are old and grumpy because the bones hurt..

And if you want to be rich you need to produce something everyone wants Wink.
And save up because money can make money..

I thinks they should do well.. And never ever read the bible to my children and never will..
Schools try but she finds it funny and so does the teacher teaching it.. Cheesy.

Religion is for olden day thinkers . Science and showing your children love will be 1 million times better than the bible..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:53:30 AM

People treat the religious book better than the own children?.
They respect a book more than the children..

You respect your children by having the respect to know they never asked to be brought up in this world
SO YOU LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE..

Because the way some of you treat your children because of religion KNOCKS ME SICK..
And the poor women in some religions < show no respect to your own girl child..

ATHEIST WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST PEOPLE ALWAYS..

Someone very religious i be very worried because i be thinking what does he want forgiveness for?..
Lets just say I would never leave my child with a preacher of any sort..

Mind you i would never leave my child with anyone NOT anyone Wink..
Gran mother OK .But anyone else no thanks..

Man even your uncle could be a pedo ..Well you hear on news always the uncle.. Cheesy

Don't trust anyone really because as my gran mother would say  EVEN OUR LORD WOULD ROB YOU Cheesy

Oh how i would give everything i had to spend 1 day with her..<Money wise i mean.
I miss me gran so much..Learn the best stories of life from your elders ..

You can put the VIOLINS away now i am off  Cheesy
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

Our faith in God does not determine our character or our heart.
I know personally many atheists with a great hearth and character and many believers with very bad personality, character etc.
Faith, religion, national, race, do not determine the man, but his character.
Of course, I also know many believers with a great hearth and character, Christians, Muslims, Jews etc.
God created all of us but He gave us free will to.
It's our responsibility if we will use our free will to do good or bad things in life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

Tongue

Cool

BB results are observable, God is not.  Your saying that God is a creator is a conjecture.  Not even a theory.

That's a strange thing coming from a guy who studied the Bible.

God creating the universe is scientific fact:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BADecker's evidence in a nutshell......

Link 1
Machine like nature of the universe.
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?
BADecker believes that all machines are ultimately the result of a god.

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cause and effect rebuttal
If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

Machines like nature of the universe rebuttal
BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

Nations looking for god rebuttal
BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

yes of course I mean why wouldn't I there are plenty of reasons why I should believe in god,
And I am very much thankful for being alive in this world and meeting awesome people around me.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:24:04 AM

YES YES YES YES. even though you ask me many times if i believe in God my answer is a big YES.I dont care what people say because divine creation theory is a big evidence that we are created by God.Do you think everythings can excess without any God who van created everything.read BIBLE so that you can fully understand that we have God who streghthen us and provide everything our necessities
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

YES YES YES YES. even though you ask me many times if i believe in God my answer is a big YES.I dont care what people say because divine creation theory is a big evidence that we are created by God.Do you think everythings can excess without any God who van created everything.read BIBLE so that you can fully understand that we have God who streghthen us and provide everything our necessities

Yes, God does exist. But the Bible is written by people and there is a lot of untruthful information in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: