News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

Sounds a bit like Christianity to me!

That's because you don't want to admit that Christianity never directs or dictates for its followers to do violence.

Cool

Really?

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Well, thank you for the wonderful passage directed at some people of ancient Israel.

Thank goodness that Christianity has passed this stage... at least in Biblical directives.

Cool

According to you, the Bible is the word of God.

Are you saying that now Christianity no longer follows the word of God?

Why are you not killing people who are gay and work on Sabbath?  You are disobeying your God!!!!

You'll burn in the lake of fire because you do not follow what God commanded you to do in the Bible.

Why are you not smashing babies of your enemies against the rock?

You are a great sinner, God will fuck you up real good.

Christian people constantly make mistakes against the Word of God. If these people believe in Jesus salvation, they will be saved... as the Word of God says.

However, a so-called Christian can't mock God by saying, "I will simply say that I am a Christian, so I can get away with doing all kinds of evil." If he does, he is mistaken about his salvation, and isn't really saved.

The atheist doesn't even accept that God exists. So, he is unable to accept salvation at all.

At least the Christian and so-called Christian have a chance. But the atheist doesn't even have that.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

Sounds a bit like Christianity to me!

That's because you don't want to admit that Christianity never directs or dictates for its followers to do violence.

Cool

Really?

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Well, thank you for the wonderful passage directed at some people of ancient Israel.

Thank goodness that Christianity has passed this stage... at least in Biblical directives.

Cool

Thank you for admitting Christianity directs it's followers to do violence.

Hell for the atheist will be far more violent than any Christian could dream of being here on earth. Yet the atheist constantly asks for this violence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

Are you laughing at? Atheists are no worse than believers. If the person does not believe in God, but it does not perform bad deeds, he is worse than believers who continually sin and ask God's forgiveness. I disagree with you.
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:59:52 PM

What do you think believers can only for it to send to hell? They commit many sins themselves. I so funny to watch on TV as corrupt thieves politicians pray in front of the cameras.Lol! There is no heaven because there would be nobody there
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:29:20 AM

It does not matter.  God will fuck you up for your sins no matter what you believe.  It is what you do that matters.

You don't kill people who work on Sabbath, you go to hell.  As simple as that. That is what the Bible says.

Exodus 31:14 (JPS) reads, "Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death; for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people."

The Bible is full of statements such as that in Exodus 31:14. It is logical to interpret these as warning about the natural consequence of sin. Death in this context is not a call for individuals who commit these sins to be killed by their fellow men, but a warning that these sins lead eventually to self destruction and extinction aka death.

Aren't sabbath breakers supposed to be stoned? Why don't you enforce that?
http://www.sabbathtruth.com/faq/arguments-refuted/id/1021/arent-sabbath-breakers-supposed-to-be-stoned-why-dont-you-enforce-that
If a law has no penalty, it has no force. but it does not follow that because we do not believe in stoning people therefore we believe there will be no punishment for those who violate the Sabbath or any other part of the law of God.

The only difference between the ancient Jewish order of things and ours today is as regards the time of punishment and the executor of the punishment. When God was the direct ruler, He saw fit to have an immediate punishment inflicted. Now the evil-doer must look forward to the last great day of judgment . (See Heb. 10:26-29)

Therefore let not the Sabbath breaker feel at ease in his mind simply because God has not suddenly brought sudden judgment upon him for his violation of the fourth precept of the decalogue, which declares that the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God, Creator of heaven and earth.

The story is told of a certain godless man who found special delight in flaunting his disobedience of the Sabbath command . He lived in a locality where the other farmers near him where devout Sabbath keepers. When October came and he harvested his crop, he found that he had even more in his barn than his neighbors.

Meeting the Sabbath keeping minister on the street one day, he gloatingly mentioned this fact. The minister's only reply was: "God does not always make a full settlement in October." No better answer could have been given.

The faithful Sabbath keeper awaits the day of final judgment to receive his full reward for obedience to God, the Creator of the whole earth. And likewise, the Sabbath violator must await that last great day of accounting in order to receive the final reward for his failure to obey the explicit command of God. The violation of the law of god is sin, the scriptures inform us (1 John 3:4), and the wages of sin is death (rom. 6:23). is that not sufficient penalty?

CoinCube
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:56:33 AM

Theological Foundations and Application for Personal and Professional Life
Jama L. White, Psy.D., Amanda M. Blackburn, Psy.D., and Mary K. Plisco, Ph.D. Richmont Graduate University
http://richmont.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Richmont-Rest-as-Virtue-3-27-2015-Final.pdf
In light of these Biblical directives to rest and cultural pressures to perform, the current study was designed to learn more about mental health professionals’ satisfaction with the rest they achieve in their lives. Quantitative and qualitative survey questions assessed participants’ satisfaction with rest practices, barriers to rest, beliefs about rest, and positive experiences of Sabbath-keeping practices.

Hypothesis #1: Those who identified themselves as Sabbath-keepers would report greater satisfaction with their quantity of rest practices than those who did not identify as Sabbath-keepers.

Hypothesis #2: Sabbath-keepers would also report higher levels of satisfaction with their quality of rest than non-Sabbath-keepers.

A concept mapping approach was used to categorize qualitative data regarding barriers to obtaining rest and regarding positive Sabbath rest practices.

Participants
296 mental health professionals or students who were either associated with one of two Christian professional graduate programs or were CAPS
members. 52% described themselves as clinical, 19% as students, 13 % as academic. 68% were married, 32% were single or divorced.

CONCLUSIONS

• Only approximately 25 % of respondents in this study reported
high satisfaction with their quality or quantity of rest.
Judeo-Christian teachings have placed Sabbath keeping as a core
practice for a life with a balance of work and rest.

In this study, those who did practice Sabbath keeping (defined as
refraining from work one day a week) were significantly more likely
to experience satisfaction with the quality of their rest.

Sabbath keepers were also significantly more likely to experience
satisfaction with their quantity of rest.

The findings of this study represent a call to professionals to
reconsider how this ancient practice may be a healing force in our
own lives. The intentional pulling away from the demands of work,
the choice to pause and acknowledge God’s purpose and power in our
lives and in His world, these are powerful forces in our lives as
Christian practitioners. These themes are worthy of our earnest
personal reflection.

CoinCube
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:59:21 AM

God says to kill them.  Are you questioning God?  He will surely send you to hell for such disobedience.

As I said I actually don't think that is his meaning here. I think God is simply laying down facts for us and telling us truths. God lets us know that certain sins lead to death with one form of death being the failure to reproduce across time. Of course that is just my interpretation.

You seem very obsessed with Christianity and that presentation of hell.

You do realize there are other opinions on this issue? Here is another school of thought. Maybe it will help.

http://www.reformjudaism.org/blog/2012/05/10/do-jews-believe-afterlife

Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:12:10 AM

Yes, of course I believe in GOD, I can feel his presence all the teachings and through Sacred Scripture should I run. my heart feel reassured when remembering GOD.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:07:21 AM

Everyone believes in God, some just suppress their knowledge of Him. I have felt his presence, many times. I can see intelligent design all around me

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

Everyone believes in God, some just suppress their knowledge of Him. I have felt his presence, many times. I can see intelligent design all around me

It's true but just people call God differently.
For some people, God is ''nature'' or ''Heaven'' or some universal force etc.
Some people believe in heavenly fortune or something else.
So, it's common for all of us to believe in something what is more powerful or above us.
It's part of human DNA.
We can't escape from reality that we are created beings.
It means that we need our creator to give us direction, purpose of life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

I think you might be schizophrenic.

Schizophrenic people like af_newbie have all kinds of af_newbie, schizophrenic thoughts.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:45:28 PM

It's true but just people call God differently.
For some people, God is ''nature'' or ''Heaven'' or some universal force etc.
Some people believe in heavenly fortune or something else.
So, it's common for all of us to believe in something what is more powerful or above us.
It's part of human DNA.
We can't escape from reality that we are created beings.
It means that we need our creator to give us direction, purpose of life.

Just remember. God is His own self besides a lot of stuff that other people think.

Cool

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

Yes,i believe in god.Just like air,we could not see it by our eyes but could feel it.We can feel god in many of our life situations.I have felt his presence many times when i was in desperate need of help.

Good for you dude. Though i'd prefer  a more realistic approach, it seems that there really are situations where in you get a realization that there is a god working to help us out in desperate dire situations. People can call it coincidence but there's nothing wrong with believing that there is someone who actually cares about what you're going through in your life.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

I do believe in God the Creator of heaven and earth. I see from nature that God  manifest himself in living things and nor living things should we deny reality? That list we human being by looking at our nature should know that there is something greater than  our thought, soul and body that dwell inside and outside us. God is my source therefore I believe in him.
Today there is a science with which all are faced and there is no refutation of the teaching of science. All scientific conclusions are supported by evidence. But how can God exist from a scientific point of view? Can it still be considered that God is spirit or scientific, energy or power capable of creating and creating?

All science that explains where the universe and life comes from, is science theory. Science theory is something that is not known to be factual.

Since the universe is here, along with intelligence and life, whatever could cause these things to happen is God. If Big Bang Theory is proven to be the way that the universe came about, then Big Bang is God. So far, according to science, Big Bang is not known to be factual, or even to plausibly exist.

Cool
It is not necessary to think unfoundedly
that God is an explosion. It is
necessary to think a little more broadly
and to perceive everything, both
positive and negative energy as an
entire whole. God is a great power.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

I do believe in God the Creator of heaven and earth. I see from nature that God  manifest himself in living things and nor living things should we deny reality? That list we human being by looking at our nature should know that there is something greater than  our thought, soul and body that dwell inside and outside us. God is my source therefore I believe in him.
Today there is a science with which all are faced and there is no refutation of the teaching of science. All scientific conclusions are supported by evidence. But how can God exist from a scientific point of view? Can it still be considered that God is spirit or scientific, energy or power capable of creating and creating?

All science that explains where the universe and life comes from, is science theory. Science theory is something that is not known to be factual.

Since the universe is here, along with intelligence and life, whatever could cause these things to happen is God. If Big Bang Theory is proven to be the way that the universe came about, then Big Bang is God. So far, according to science, Big Bang is not known to be factual, or even to plausibly exist.

Cool

God is not big bang. But if big bang ever existed, God might be it, or at least working through it.

God, Himself, is beyond energy, although He has energy, and uses energy.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:56:19 AM

Cool

God is not big bang. But if big bang ever existed, God might be it, or at least working through it.

Cool

And your proof of this claim is where?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

Cool

Cool

The proof is right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Oh, that's right. You don't understand the proof. In addition, you would claim the proof isn't proof even if you understood. But what else can an ignorant, barbarous, unthinking person do? You fit right into the pattern you have built for yourself.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Yes,i believe in god.Just like air,we could not see it by our eyes but could feel it.We can feel god in many of our life situations.I have felt his presence many times when i was in desperate need of help.

How do you know it was god? We can prove that air is all around us but can't prove that there is god. Feelings like those cannot be taken as "evidences" because you can't examine them. What god? There are quite many gods out there....

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

Cool

Cool

The proof is right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Oh, that's right. You don't understand the proof. In addition, you would claim the proof isn't proof even if you understood. But what else can an ignorant, barbarous, unthinking person do? You fit right into the pattern you have built for yourself.

Cool

Not proof puddleduck.

Its only your silly assumptions.

Can you please provide proof?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: