Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:13:35 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the new security feature the 2FA using email is integrated and live on the ADZbuzz platform. The process is very simple and adds an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked:

-> Withdraw coins using the ADZbuzz wallet withdraw feature
-> An authorization code is sent to the email address you used to sign up for ADZbuzz
-> Copy and paste the code in the field and hit the withdraw button

The coins will be instantly sent to the address you entered.

Please make sure to be patient as it may take a few minutes for the code to be sent out. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you're using gmail it should arrive in the inbox though but make sure to double check before sending a support ticket.

We are also making great progress on the ADZbuzzer feature! If everything goes right we will be able to show you a mockup of how the feature will share content on the ADZbuzz platform next week. After the share feature is ready our developers wll start working on the algorythm to distribute the revenue amongs people sharing content and the publishers who got their posts shared. We will create a system that will determine the quality of the content using numerous factors. 50% of your earnings will be determined by the amount of Buzz power you have, the other 50% will be an integrity algorythm meaning you will earn more if you share high quality content. This will ensure the ADZbuzz homepage will be the perfect spot to start the day and discover high quality posts and info you are looking for, and will make it a very attractive place for advertisers to promote their business.

Finally let's make a provisional timeline of what we will do and when things will kick off. Many people are curious how our developers are doing and when the mass promo's will start. A new blog post will be added shortly containing more in depth info about every stage but this will give you an idea:

>>> September 2016
- Focus on the ADZbuzzer and revenue distribution algorythm
- First mockup shown to the world of sharing posts on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer
- Company details made public along with our staff

>>> October 2016
- Finish the ADzbuzzer and main ADZbuzz timeline
- Invite Beta testers who want to try the ADZBuzzer so we can optimize the system
- First media coverage about the upcoming launch - Press releases / Blog posts / Forum threads
- Hire more developers to finish all other features - 10 full-time developers is the goal

>>> November 2016
- Finalize all other features on ADZbuzz
- Go out of Beta and start mass promo's

We will leave no stone unturned before we start the mass promo's. There are so may things to think about and everything needs to work flawless before we go mainstream. That's why we have integrated a Beta phase so the system can be tested heavily with a certain number of people so the launch will go smooth as we will be welcoming millions of people that join ADZbuzz.

Some other things I wanted to mention:

-> The VIP offer will close by the end of next week on September 11. As you know this is a co-op advertising offer that allows you to earn commissions from the referrals we bring to ADZBuzz ourselves. We will completely automate this feature so no delays will happen in the future and as more and more people join ADZBuzz, your earnings will grow over time. So congrats to the one's who have secured their spot, you'll get ADZ for life without lifting a finger.

-> The Buzz power offer will also be finetuned. As you know by now how much buzz power you have will be used as one of the metrics to determine what is quality content and what not. It is also an earning opportunity for people that store their coins, something which is working great as you surely have noticed already. Right now already can already withdraw their coins at any time, but we will also be looking into a feature to withdraw your profits every day. For this we will charge a slightly higher fee (5-10%) but this way the coins you earned from the system can be used to cash out or compound your account easily by buying more Power earlier than when the Buzz power matures.

-> That being said, we will not promote the Buzz power as an income opportunity but as a way the crowd can determine what content is of high quality and what not. Sharing low quaity content will decrease your earnings and sharing high quality content will increase them. Our algorythm will constantly update to ensure the integrity factor plays a heavy role in this. So in essence, while the earning opportunity will give us leverage to create a high quality platform and this will be the main marketing angle, the earning opportunity will just remain as it is with some tweaks to ensure more people buy Buzz power and keep ADZcoin stable, which will be beneficial for merchants and investors too.

So that's it for now, stay tuned for the first mockup of the ADZbuzzer next week and many more updates to come as we approach the moment we make ADZbuzz go mainstream and introduce a unique concept to the world! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:23:09 AM

wow wow wow sir you have listened to our prayers

cryptomass and myself mentioned earlier for this solution of giving people freedom to withdraw profits for a higher fee and you have listened

you are a great dev who listens to community and this is 1 of the many reasons i am really happy to be a part of this

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

i love the 2fa part, will you also add authy next or some other extra security besides email ?

also any idea for when auto exchange will be ready for adzbuzz, to turn to BTC and fiat

thank you sir for everything
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:34:33 AM

Excellent!
You see folks, as we talking devs making thing happen! Grin
Daily withdraw with % fee will be applied.
2FA applied !
And plans for incoming months..... Brilliant!!!
Thank you JensS  Cool
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:44:46 AM

Since this is a project for online advertising, might be nice if there's some marketing strategy and start a social media campaign - twitter & facebook that rewards participant who are active in spreading about adzcoin/adzbuzz. So reward only follower/likers that (re)tweet or post/share about adzcoin.

And it will be nice to have a the coin added to major exchange - bittrex, poloniex.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:01:48 AM

Terrific update  Smiley Everything is stacking up to make the launch of ADZbuzz a huge success. Really glad that I got the VIP offer all those months ago  Cool
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:59:20 AM

Since this is a project for online advertising, might be nice if there's some marketing strategy and start a social media campaign - twitter & facebook that rewards participant who are active in spreading about adzcoin/adzbuzz. So reward only follower/likers that (re)tweet or post/share about adzcoin.

And it will be nice to have a the coin added to major exchange - bittrex, poloniex.

Yeah we will first focus on all developments, first mention in the media will be when we invite beta testers for the ADZbuzzer beginning next month.

Next week on we will start heavly promotng the lifelong traffic offer though, mainly using forum threads in popular webmaster forums. This will also help spread the wor initially about our concept.

As for rewards we do have a referral program and every time a referral (which is tied to your account for life) buys a product you earn 10%, that includes the Buzz power packages.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:01:59 AM

cryptomass and myself mentioned earlier for this solution of giving people freedom to withdraw profits for a higher fee and you have listened

you are a great dev who listens to community and this is 1 of the many reasons i am really happy to be a part of this

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

i love the 2fa part, will you also add authy next or some other extra security besides email ?

also any idea for when auto exchange will be ready for adzbuzz, to turn to BTC and fiat

Thanks!

Well I personally don't really like authy so I don't think we'll use that. If we add an upgrade to the wallet security it will be a pincode sent through text message.

The auto-exchnage will be added by the developers we hire so after the ADZBuzzer is ready. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:04:30 AM

Excellent!
You see folks, as we talking devs making thing happen! Grin
Daily withdraw with % fee will be applied.
2FA applied !
And plans for incoming months..... Brilliant!!!
Thank you JensS  Cool

Thanks I appreciate it!

We'll just finish one by one all the things we have planned. Things will get really exciting after the ADZbuzzer is ready as we can already invite beta testers and improve our concept based on their comments. The other features are mainly improvements on existing features and some new features too. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:11:06 AM

Terrific update  Smiley Everything is stacking up to make the launch of ADZbuzz a huge success. Really glad that I got the VIP offer all those months ago  Cool

Thanks! Yeah it'll be a great investment that's for sure, especially as your earnings will grow day after day after we close the offer. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
alden

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:46:49 AM

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

Thanks!

Well I personally don't really like authy so I don't think we'll use that. If we add an upgrade to the wallet security it will be a pincode sent through text message.

The auto-exchnage will be added by the developers we hire so after the ADZBuzzer is ready. Smiley

text message will also be fine sir that is great for added security Smiley

1. about profit withdrawals from buzz power, will it be 5% or 10% or you are still thinking what to choose?

2. and if i withdraw seed anytime will it be only 0.5% ?

3. if i wait for buzz power to mature and withdraw all or profit will it still be 0.5%?

thank you very much sir
whynoteasy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the new security feature the 2FA using email is integrated and live on the ADZbuzz platform. The process is very simple and adds an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked:

-> An authorization code is sent to the email address you used to sign up for ADZbuzz

Please make sure to be patient as it may take a few minutes for the code to be sent out. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you're using gmail it should arrive in the inbox though but make sure to double check before sending a support ticket.

We are also making great progress on the ADZbuzzer feature! If everything goes right we will be able to show you a mockup of how the feature will share content on the ADZbuzz platform next week. After the share feature is ready our developers wll start working on the algorythm to distribute the revenue amongs people sharing content and the publishers who got their posts shared. We will create a system that will determine the quality of the content using numerous factors. 50% of your earnings will be determined by the amount of Buzz power you have, the other 50% will be an integrity algorythm meaning you will earn more if you share high quality content. This will ensure the ADZbuzz homepage will be the perfect spot to start the day and discover high quality posts and info you are looking for, and will make it a very attractive place for advertisers to promote their business.

Finally let's make a provisional timeline of what we will do and when things will kick off. Many people are curious how our developers are doing and when the mass promo's will start. A new blog post will be added shortly containing more in depth info about every stage but this will give you an idea:

>>> September 2016
- First mockup shown to the world of sharing posts on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer

>>> October 2016
- Invite Beta testers who want to try the ADZBuzzer so we can optimize the system
- First media coverage about the upcoming launch - Press releases / Blog posts / Forum threads
- Hire more developers to finish all other features - 10 full-time developers is the goal

>>> November 2016

We will leave no stone unturned before we start the mass promo's. There are so may things to think about and everything needs to work flawless before we go mainstream. That's why we have integrated a Beta phase so the system can be tested heavily with a certain number of people so the launch will go smooth as we will be welcoming millions of people that join ADZbuzz.

-> The VIP offer will close by the end of next week on September 11. As you know this is a co-op advertising offer that allows you to earn commissions from the referrals we bring to ADZBuzz ourselves. We will completely automate this feature so no delays will happen in the future and as more and more people join ADZBuzz, your earnings will grow over time. So congrats to the one's who have secured their spot, you'll get ADZ for life without lifting a finger.

-> The Buzz power offer will also be finetuned. As you know by now how much buzz power you have will be used as one of the metrics to determine what is quality content and what not. It is also an earning opportunity for people that store their coins, something which is working great as you surely have noticed already. Right now already can already withdraw their coins at any time, but we will also be looking into a feature to withdraw your profits every day. For this we will charge a slightly higher fee (5-10%) but this way the coins you earned from the system can be used to cash out or compound your account easily by buying more Power earlier than when the Buzz power matures.

-> That being said, we will not promote the Buzz power as an income opportunity but as a way the crowd can determine what content is of high quality and what not. Sharing low quaity content will decrease your earnings and sharing high quality content will increase them. Our algorythm will constantly update to ensure the integrity factor plays a heavy role in this. So in essence, while the earning opportunity will give us leverage to create a high quality platform and this will be the main marketing angle, the earning opportunity will just remain as it is with some tweaks to ensure more people buy Buzz power and keep ADZcoin stable, which will be beneficial for merchants and investors too.

So that's it for now, stay tuned for the first mockup of the ADZbuzzer next week and many more updates to come as we approach the moment we make ADZbuzz go mainstream and introduce a unique concept to the world! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

Great Update Jens, this awesome project will go viral soon
right now i following all the progress day by day
and won't sell my ADZcoin for sure, untill the price stable
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:13:51 AM

Thank you,Jens for the great update and detailed clarification for our users! Smiley

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:15:52 AM

i don't see 2fa settings anywhere  Sad
and thanks for this most awesome update  Grin this has proved that this is fully legitimate and most awesome business which will make big fortunes for many  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:28:29 AM

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

Thanks!

text message will also be fine sir that is great for added security Smiley

1. about profit withdrawals from buzz power, will it be 5% or 10% or you are still thinking what to choose?

2. and if i withdraw seed anytime will it be only 0.5% ?

3. if i wait for buzz power to mature and withdraw all or profit will it still be 0.5%?

thank you very much sir

Hello,

1. We'll probably use different percentage based on which Buzz power gets profit withdrawn from. So yeah in between this amount for all Buzz Powers.

2. Yes that's right.

3. Yes since the coins get withdrawn to the ADZbuzz wallet and the fee there is 0.5% so there's no way around it for the system to be automated. We can however add a feature that no fee should be paid when you repurchase more Buzz Powers with your earnings. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:30:54 AM

i don't see 2fa settings anywhere  Sad
and thanks for this most awesome update  Grin this has proved that this is fully legitimate and most awesome business which will make big fortunes for many  Grin  Cheesy  Roll Eyes

Thanks! And you first need to withdraw your coins for the 2FA to become active. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:32:12 AM

Hi Everybody,

>>> September 2016

>>> October 2016

>>> November 2016

Have a great day,
Jens

Yeah next update will be a more clear overview on the timeline and then the first mockup of the ADZbuzer so stay tuned! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:29:53 PM

Hi Everybody,

>>> September 2016

>>> October 2016

>>> November 2016

Have a great day,
Jens

Yeah next update will be a more clear overview on the timeline and then the first mockup of the ADZbuzer so stay tuned! Smiley
i wasn't giving attention so much here and now i left by the ride adz is mooning and really doin it fast you really great jenss just keep it up kabayan.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
alden

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:36:03 AM

wow price looking really amazing for ADZ coin and high marketcap

i'm already getting richer  Smiley

great work dev and team

i have question about the referral commissions

1. if we can be able to withdraw our profits for buzz power everyday, can we also withdraw our referral commission everyday too?

2. what will fee be if we can withdraw referral commission everyday?

thanks sir

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:46:15 AM

wow price looking really amazing for ADZ coin and high marketcap

i'm already getting richer  Smiley

great work dev and team

i have question about the referral commissions

1. if we can be able to withdraw our profits for buzz power everyday, can we also withdraw our referral commission everyday too?

2. what will fee be if we can withdraw referral commission everyday?

thanks sir

Thanks! Smiley

To answer your question:

We've been thinking about that and in between 5 and 10% based on the Buzz power would be fine I think. The same will apply for referral commissions and based on the Buzz power your referrals bought.

So yes referral commissions can be withdrawn every day in the near-future too. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:56:42 AM

really amazing creation jenss as expected the price jumped up dev really delivered as we seen more progress and hope to see more from this investment, good luck jenss.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: