Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:52:57 PM

With millions of users and publishers that we are talking about, is $100,000 per day enough? I guess I am just a little concerned because we are talking about huge numbers of publishers and users. Adzbuzz goal is to become like Facebook, correct? Well, Facebook has revenue of $40,000,000+ per day!!! I guess the good part of that is with the limited supply, that would make Adz worth a huge amount each Shocked.

hi sir also wanted to know if supply is so low after coin swap.

for example let assume it is only 10,000 coins on market. how will you share 10,000 coins with million publishers, buzz power holders for example?

Yes the key is that the revenue grows at the same pace as the amount of ADZbuzz users and amount of publishers adding the ADZbuzzer to their site. We are not solely talking about becoming like Facebook, we have a whole range of other products and services already being used and generating revenue and plan on adding multiple more every single month.

As mentioned, the entire growth model is explained in the latest blog post -> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

And yes your assesment is right, with a limited supply and huge amount of revenue it's inevitable every ADZcoin will be worth a lot and grows in value as the company's reveue increases. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:58:26 PM

I went to the site last night and signed up, based on a link from another thread.  it seems to there is a gap between the "content" part and the "revenue" part.  i am not trying to be funny.  what i mean is that there are some missing steps for me or something.  I created a post, just a link to a youtube video to start and when i go to my feed it is there.  at that point there is no way to share that specific post with the outside world.  i can share my referral link, i can share my link to my profile, but i can't get a link to just that post.  i would assume that is the idea of the site and the revenue model.  i would create a post/blog entry/video or whatever on adzbuzz and then share the link to that on other social sites and that would bring them to the site seeking the media or whatever.

as far as i can see it, you create a post and then the only direct traffic it will get is from people on adzbuzz searching and finding it.  on top of that, there seems to be the whole referral and purchase model that is not really new and not really based on content, like this thread implies.  the last thing that makes the whole thing quirky is that when i am logged in, i am presented with two choices on the home screen of what to see.  i can see my feed or the feed about the "passive income".  there is no rolling feed of everything that is being posted.  the only way for me to find a post that "you" made is through the search.  yes, sometimes i hit facebook and look something up, but most of the things i click on facebook and other sites is stuff that i would have never thought to search for.  i see these new things that people post because the front page is a rolling feed.  i guarantee that i am not the guy that would intentionally search out "cats playing with string" but on facebook there is a small chance that the video static thumbnail of those stupid cats and strings might get a click from me.  that is how social media works, new people clicking NEW things that they did not even know was out there.

Please note that the concept is not ready yet, we are about to integrate the new layout on our live site but it's a complete make-over and requires time.

Here's a preview of how the homepage will look like:

> Top part: http://screencast.com/t/rkj5QO4dJY
> Middle part: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> Categories: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd

Also please understand that content will not be shared from the site, but better yet content from sites that add our social share feature the ADZbuzzer to their site. This will be basically the same as sharing a post to Facebook.

The other timelines as you see now will also get a complete make-over as we are hiring more than 10 extra developers to get all details ready to make ADZbuzz a high quality social media and content discover platform.

I suggest you to stay tuned and wait for the update of the new homepage being pushed to our live server, then i'm sure you get a better view of how things will work. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:06:23 PM

that's all great Grin Shocked but only one thing is there which can give very serious havoc and pose a substantial danger
so be careful about hacking which is very prevalent and big vulnerability factor in crypto world
steem, bitfinex, dao, mt gox, canopy wallet of bitcoin, poloniex and perhaps more about which i don't know all suffered the havoc of hacking. So please be careful jens Shocked
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:16:52 PM

I went to the site last night and signed up, based on a link from another thread.  it seems to there is a gap between the "content" part and the "revenue" part.  i am not trying to be funny.  what i mean is that there are some missing steps for me or something.  I created a post, just a link to a youtube video to start and when i go to my feed it is there.  at that point there is no way to share that specific post with the outside world.  i can share my referral link, i can share my link to my profile, but i can't get a link to just that post.  i would assume that is the idea of the site and the revenue model.  i would create a post/blog entry/video or whatever on adzbuzz and then share the link to that on other social sites and that would bring them to the site seeking the media or whatever.

as far as i can see it, you create a post and then the only direct traffic it will get is from people on adzbuzz searching and finding it.  on top of that, there seems to be the whole referral and purchase model that is not really new and not really based on content, like this thread implies.  the last thing that makes the whole thing quirky is that when i am logged in, i am presented with two choices on the home screen of what to see.  i can see my feed or the feed about the "passive income".  there is no rolling feed of everything that is being posted.  the only way for me to find a post that "you" made is through the search.  yes, sometimes i hit facebook and look something up, but most of the things i click on facebook and other sites is stuff that i would have never thought to search for.  i see these new things that people post because the front page is a rolling feed.  i guarantee that i am not the guy that would intentionally search out "cats playing with string" but on facebook there is a small chance that the video static thumbnail of those stupid cats and strings might get a click from me.  that is how social media works, new people clicking NEW things that they did not even know was out there.

Please note that the concept is not ready yet, we are about to integrate the new layout on our live site but it's a complete make-over and requires time.

Here's a preview of how the homepage will look like:

> Top part: http://screencast.com/t/rkj5QO4dJY
> Middle part: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> Categories: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd

Also please understand that content will not be shared from the site, but better yet content from sites that add our social share feature the ADZbuzzer to their site. This will be basically the same as sharing a post to Facebook.

The other timelines as you see now will also get a complete make-over as we are hiring more than 10 extra developers to get all details ready to make ADZbuzz a high quality social media and content discover platform.

I suggest you to stay tuned and wait for the update of the new homepage being pushed to our live server, then i'm sure you get a better view of how things will work. Smiley

ok, wasn't complaining, just trying to figure it all out
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

if supply will be so less after coin swap, how will you  share daily coins with all buzz power holders if for example there are only 5,000 ADZ on the market, how will that be shared with millions of buzz power holders?

the supply will be too low that there will not be many coins out there to be shared

i am still looking for official answer above can you please answer this jens thank you very much. i would prefer if you answer so i understand better

thanks again jen and all others devs + team
bigbass

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

if supply will be so less after coin swap, how will you  share daily coins with all buzz power holders if for example there are only 5,000 ADZ on the market, how will that be shared with millions of buzz power holders?

the supply will be too low that there will not be many coins out there to be shared

i am still looking for official answer above can you please answer this jens thank you very much. i would prefer if you answer so i understand better

Seems pretty obvious i think if there are 5,000 adz and 10,000 power holders you get .5 adz each and so on doesn't matter how many coins it is their price that counts
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:59:44 PM

if supply will be so less after coin swap, how will you  share daily coins with all buzz power holders if for example there are only 5,000 ADZ on the market, how will that be shared with millions of buzz power holders?

Seems pretty obvious i think if there are 5,000 adz and 10,000 power holders you get .5 adz each and so on doesn't matter how many coins it is their price that counts

I don't know if that's true since we are supposed to get similar earnings in coin as of now. infact jens say the coins earning will also increase when promo begins after swap when more demand

i just want to know officially from jens as it gets confusing when other answers. no offence sir

i want to know if i am receiving for example 500 coins per day now with buzz powers

will i receive 500 coins per day even after swap

if yes how will be possible of supply is very less to give out many coins to all buzz power holders
bigbass

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:52:13 PM

Ok no offence taken :-)
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 02:16:36 AM

if supply will be so less after coin swap, how will you  share daily coins with all buzz power holders if for example there are only 5,000 ADZ on the market, how will that be shared with millions of buzz power holders?

New coins will be added to the market every day from our profit share with the Buzz Powers. This means there will be enough coins on the market when we start the mass promo's and generate a lot more revenue.

It's true the supply will be very low and that will push up the price a lot, but it won't be that low that there won't be coins on the market since we distribute coins every day. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 03:46:10 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we are about to push the big changes we made to the ADZbuzz platform to the live server. There will be some downtime when this happens so please be patient until all changes are made.

The main thing everybody can do now is sharing content from interesting websites so the ADZbuzz homepage gets filled up with great content. You can do this by copy and paste links in the box in right sidebar: http://screencast.com/t/iX1ZpsBtj When doing so make sure to add the right category and it will be created on ADZbuzz.

The other big news is that we have finished the hiring of new developers this week and next week 12(!) new developers will start the training in order to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social network that is ready to welcome millions of daily users!

For this we will engage our community by opening a suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge. What this means is that everybody can post suggestions of feature additions, design additions etc. and once the suggestion gets a lot of approvals from other members we'll add it to the list so our new team of developers can start integrating what is suggested.

So this will be kinda fun. Cheesy

It will take some time for the developers to start adding features and our main developers will make the environment suitable for them to get started while they study the code. Once they are trained the new features will be added in record tempo while always focusing on quality.

And that's the key, offering a free high quality platform that users LOVE to visit every day and then all our plans are within reach. I'm sure with over a dozen developers we are on the right track to create something amazing that is capable of competing with the big established networks by offering a unique unseen twist.

If you haven't done so make sure to read the latest blog post which gives a great overview of the entire business model:
>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

So to recap:
-> Stay tuned for the update platform once it's live
-> Start sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz every day
-> Post your suggestions to improve ADZbuzz so our developers can create a platform everybody loves!

That's it for now, see you soon in the ADZbuzz lounge! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

PS: the coin swap is still in progress, more news will follow soon!

Join Buzzex.io
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

Hows the SEC registration going wasnt it supposed to be completed today

http://imgur.com/R1abfgD

*Image Removed*
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:39:34 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we are about to push the big changes we made to the ADZbuzz platform to the live server. There will be some downtime when this happens so please be patient until all changes are made.

The main thing everybody can do now is sharing content from interesting websites so the ADZbuzz homepage gets filled up with great content. You can do this by copy and paste links in the box in right sidebar: http://screencast.com/t/iX1ZpsBtj When doing so make sure to add the right category and it will be created on ADZbuzz.

The other big news is that we have finished the hiring of new developers this week and next week 12(!) new developers will start the training in order to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social network that is ready to welcome millions of daily users!

For this we will engage our community by opening a suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge. What this means is that everybody can post suggestions of feature additions, design additions etc. and once the suggestion gets a lot of approvals from other members we'll add it to the list so our new team of developers can start integrating what is suggested.

It will take some time for the developers to start adding features and our main developers will make the environment suitable for them to get started while they study the code. Once they are trained the new features will be added in record tempo while always focusing on quality.

And that's the key, offering a free high quality platform that users LOVE to visit every day and then all our plans are within reach. I'm sure with over a dozen developers we are on the right track to create something amazing that is capable of competing with the big established networks by offering a unique unseen twist.

If you haven't done so make sure to read the latest blog post which gives a great overview of the entire business model:

So to recap:
-> Post your suggestions to improve ADZbuzz so our developers can create a platform everybody loves!

Have a great day,
Jens

Excited to see the new homepage. The update is happening right now. I will just keep on refreshing. I am sure we will be a big name very soon in the social platform community.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:46:56 AM

Hows the SEC registration going wasnt it supposed to be completed today

http://imgur.com/R1abfgD

An update will be posted about that when it's the case.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:48:55 AM

Hi Everybody,

So to recap:

Have a great day,
Jens

Excited to see the new homepage. The update is happening right now. I will just keep on refreshing. I am sure we will be a big name very soon in the social platform community.

Your patience has been rewarded. Smiley

Alright everybody the new ADZbuzz is online! It's time to share great content and give your suggestions on how our developers can make it amazing. Smiley  

Please use the ADZbuzz timeline and thanks in advance!

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:47:31 AM

Wow I'm amazed. It's better than I expected.

This is just the beginning. November's gonna be "the month" and the 12 devs who just got hired will be busy adding suggestions and improving ADZbuzz in November

Fantastic job. ADZbuzz is gonna be huge and the fuel will be Adzcoin. Won't stay at pennies for too long now after swap, improvements and launch and the ones who never got in at pennies may never see ADZ at pennies again.

The new ADZbuzz:

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:51:52 AM

What a great place for advertisers to show their adverts, right on top. Lifetime advertisin offer is a heaven for them, now even more when little is left to imagination Smiley

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:04:40 AM

Wow I'm amazed. It's better than I expected.

This is just the beginning. November's gonna be "the month" and the 12 devs who just got hired will be busy adding suggestions and improving ADZbuzz in November

Fantastic job. ADZbuzz is gonna be huge and the fuel will be Adzcoin. Won't stay at pennies for too long now after swap, improvements and launch and the ones who never got in at pennies may never see ADZ at pennies again.

The new ADZbuzz:

Yeah we are all very happy that the main framework is ready. Now it's time to take care of all the little details that will make ADZbuzz an amazing platform and then we can go out of beta and start the mass promo's.

The 12 new devs will be trained the next week(s) and as soon as they have a clear understanding of the code they can start adding new features.

Our main devs will set up a great environment for them to get started as they have a lot of experience growing a team so it'll be easy to expand as we create more and more features and plug more platforms into ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:07:33 AM

What a great place for advertisers to show their adverts, right on top. Lifetime advertisin offer is a heaven for them, now even more when little is left to imagination Smiley

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...

Yeah one of our first additional projects will be the upgrade of our ad server to give advertisers more targeting options. With the new ADZbuzz this will be a great way to really reach the people they want in their business which will make our ad space a lot more valuabale.

And yes people who get the lifelog traffic offer will be able to benefit from this too. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

that's all very great Grin and perhaps promo would start in november after all little things are also ready Grin
or would that take december or january for promos Sad
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:12:23 AM

that's all great Grin Shocked but only one thing is there which can give very serious havoc and pose a substantial danger
so be careful about hacking which is very prevalent and big vulnerability factor in crypto world
steem, bitfinex, dao, mt gox, canopy wallet of bitcoin, poloniex and perhaps more about which i don't know all suffered the havoc of hacking. So please be careful jens Shocked
and jen's do take extra care for this issue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: