Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigbass

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Not much of an update IMHO no answers to the question regarding whether you have to share to receive rewards or the coin count nearly 30,000,000 in cashbacks 20,000,000 in the premine = 50,000,000 not including whats on exchanges and in peoples wallets yet only 48.000.000 total supply someone has got the figures wrong.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 12:06:17 AM

Not much of an update IMHO no answers to the question regarding whether you have to share to receive rewards or the coin count nearly 30,000,000 in cashbacks 20,000,000 in the premine = 50,000,000 not including whats on exchanges and in peoples wallets yet only 48.000.000 total supply someone has got the figures wrong.

No sharing will be needed to earn just daily login will be required, but that will not be the case for some time. And not sure where you can possibly get the numbers from.  Grin

The pre-mine is kind of irrelevant because we'll use that to offer Buzz Power rewards on our crowdfunding site until it runs out and then use the 25% system to grow our business. So how many of the 20 million I stated before (before checking all liable wallets probably such as the extension wallet, rewards balance, hot wallets etc.) doesn't matter at all...

In short the 25% system will work like this:
-> We will create 2 projects at the same time (initially the ADZcoin Exchnage and ADZbuzz Ad Server)
-> One will offer 100% Buzz Power the other has a product attached to it and offers 50% Buzz Power + the product
-> 25% of funding is used to grow the company

I hope that makes it clear now and we can focus on the suggestion box to make ADZbuzz amazing soon. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 12:16:00 AM

Sounds like an interesting concept. But it sounds like millions of people would have to use it in order for 3rd party websites to make any money out of it.

And that's exactly what will happen. Smiley

I do'nt think with the crowdfunding angle that cashflow will ever be a problem. The 25% system can even be used for smaller projects that require very little work but still generate $1000's a month which can be used to buy more ADZcoins and grow the overall business.

With a high traffic social media site the opportuity for growth is just unlimited. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 12:20:38 AM

Solid update. Not long till everything kicks off.

10+ developers jumping on board = extra man power

I love it

Well we already have 10 applicants so looking good. Smiley

The interviews will start shortly after the new hompeage is up and running!

Join Buzzex.io
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:03:35 AM

Hi Everybody,

With all the talk about the coin and earnings etc. it's about time we switch the focus to the one thing that will make all of this run smoothly, namely making ADZbuzz an awesome content discover and social media platform! I will post a detailed overview on the ADZcoindesk tomorrow with all details about the coin swap and that can end all questions. Smiley

As I said we'll switch focus and start giving our community a voice in the final stage of development, because it involves all the little details that will make our project succeed.

So what will we do?

-> We are in the process of hiring 10+ new developers who will be trained for 2 weeks.
-> After 2 weeks we want to have a final list of features and customizations so all developers can get started to work.
-> Depending on the list, after 2 weeks we will schedule a date for when the mass promo's will start.

The main features will be ready regardless of the date we will start the main promo's, namely the ADZbuzzer and new homepage layout and navigation.

So how will we get the communities help?

-> We will use the ADZbuzz lounge to ask the community for recommendations
-> We will create an online form that is updated daily with the list of feature additions
-> After 2 weeks our new developers will be trained and ready to get started creating all the feature additions

We really need to be fully ready before the mass promo's start. Even though we will remain in beta, we want the user-experience on ADZbuzz to be so good that bloggers and publishers not only are happy to add the ADZbuzzer, but also talk about it on their site. This is what will make our project go viral and we have a very good strategy to reach millions of people in a matter of weeks.

So you will have a voice in this the next 2 weeks and we look forward to creating a list that will ensure all our plans will succeed the moment we start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

That's it for now, look ou for the update tomorrow and have a great Sunday!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I know you've been waiting for this but here are some screeshots of the new ADZbuzz homepage:

> Top section: http://screencast.com/t/KlLxBZHEKD  (will be 3 columns, right column will be navigation bar with links)
> Middle section: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> All categories below: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd
I thought some promo would start even in the beta stage after restructuring everything as was mentioned Undecided
but never mind the new website and all new features look too awesome and it will itself be a big celebration Grin Shocked
I'd be happy to run a Twitter Campaign for ADZCoin once we're ready for more Promo!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:07:44 AM

Solid update. Not long till everything kicks off.

10+ developers jumping on board = extra man power

I love it

Well we already have 10 applicants so looking good. Smiley

The interviews will start shortly after the new hompeage is up and running!
great news jenss another sets of people who will help this project to progress good luck dev.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

sir this is really amazing!

i had to read update 2 time to understand fully and i loved every part of it and how big this project will be

this is going to be like huge business like facebook and everybody know how facebook make a lot of money and have very popular advertising platform build in it

Adzbuzz will have similar like facebook advertising platform with the useage of adzcoin and using new algorithm the supply will be so less out there and demand will be great and huge

then there is button for adzbuzz which will go viral very fast

people who dont understand this or know will likely regret not getting buzzpowers due to this

keep up good work dev and team and also very pleased to hear 10 more devs will be joining this is going to be amazing
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Great update. Thank you,Jens, for sharing info here about 10 developers. Smiley

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:48:56 AM

i thought some promo would start even in beta stage in october after all restructuring has been done and that would be very reasonable also and even the admin had mentioned this  Undecided
but in that pdf it says that promo would start in december only after everything has been ready and this is very upsetting Embarrassed because project would not be in any blemish after so much development has been made and it would be enough to open it to the world and it would take atleast some time for some userbase to grow because even now very less people know about this Embarrassed . So it is completely reasonable to start promo and marketing even in october when adzbuzzer, new homepage and swap and other minor things have been completed or not? Embarrassed
and if there are none of them then adserver revenue will also suffer big along with very less userbase which will require atleast some time to grow to substantial level Embarrassed
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 09:32:57 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

-> Our developers are still working on customizing the new homepage. 4 more items are on the list so they are working on adding them one by one.
-> Tomorrow the interviews with the new developers start and we are looking to hire at least 10 new developers and 2 designers.
-> When the new homepage is ready we'll start on working on the suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge so everybody can help to add more features to the list for the new developers to integrate. Smiley

I have also created a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk. It talks about the new economy we are creating for ADZcoin. Here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

Seriously, this concept is simply amazing if you see how everything comes together nicely.

The sky is the limit and that's an understatement. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
imanadzguy

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:12:08 AM

I'm just trying to understand the numbers and something that was mentioned long ago seems to be an issue going forward. Adz are capped at a total of 84,000,000 and the current stats from the Adzbuzz site;
Total Supply: 48,018,560 coins
Stored in Cashbacks: 29,949,597 coins (12 months)

I believe this means that almost 50,000,000 of the available 84,000,000 will have already been turned in to Buzz Powers (mandated in the new system).

So, when the millions of new members join, I am not following how there will be enough coins to make the system function as described in the pdf. In theory, the system has to be able to pay out all coins at their Buzz Power maturity. I completely understand the law of supply and demand, but not sure there will actually be a supply.

I appreciate Jens response as I want to completely understand the way the system will work.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 10:48:54 AM

I'm just trying to understand the numbers and something that was mentioned long ago seems to be an issue going forward. Adz are capped at a total of 84,000,000 and the current stats from the Adzbuzz site;

I believe this means that almost 50,000,000 of the available 84,000,000 will have already been turned in to Buzz Powers (mandated in the new system).

So, when the millions of new members join, I am not following how there will be enough coins to make the system function as described in the pdf. In theory, the system has to be able to pay out all coins at their Buzz Power maturity. I completely understand the law of supply and demand, but not sure there will actually be a supply.

I appreciate Jens response as I want to completely understand the way the system will work.

Im' sorry I don't quite get your concern. The coins stored in Cashback will become available in 12 months and people will earn daily profits from our revenue share based on the amouht of Buzz Power in their account (pegged to dollars so BP 100 = $100). The coins are held 12 months and become avaiable after they never leave...

I think you overcomplicate things a bit, not much of the overall concept changes, unless you can mention clearly what your concern is bc I don't see it tbh...

I suggest you to read the latest blog post though it kinda explains where all the demand will come from and how we are creating an in-house economy -> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

Join Buzzex.io
alden

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:53:44 AM

sir once again great update. i will read blog now

i think this person concern is this

if supply will be so less after coin swap, how will you  share daily coins with all buzz power holders if for example there are only 10,000 ADZ on the market, how will that be shared with millions of buzz power holders?

i think this what he means since most supply will be locked into buzz powers, there wont be many coins out there to share
imanadzguy

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:01:30 AM

Sorry if I am having a hard time explaining my lack of understanding.

I totally understand the demand side, my concern is on the supply side. If we have all of these Adz tied up in Buzz Powers, where is the supply going to come from for the millions of new members? When the Buzz Powers reach maturity, they will all mature after 12 months (and I think you stated that they will be spread out for about 3 months) and the system needs to be setup to pay all of them at maturity, where will the supply of Adz come from for all of the new members? I hope this better explains my concern.

Im' sorry I don't quite get your concern. The coins stored in Cashback will become available in 12 months and people will earn daily profits from our revenue share based on the amouht of Buzz Power in their account (pegged to dollars so BP 100 = $100). The coins are held 12 months and become avaiable after they never leave...

I think you overcomplicate things a bit, not much of the overall concept changes, unless you can mention clearly what your concern is bc I don't see it tbh...

I suggest you to read the latest blog post though it kinda explains where all the demand will come from and how we are creating an in-house economy -> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 11:44:29 AM

Sorry if I am having a hard time explaining my lack of understanding.

I totally understand the demand side, my concern is on the supply side. If we have all of these Adz tied up in Buzz Powers, where is the supply going to come from for the millions of new members? When the Buzz Powers reach maturity, they will all mature after 12 months (and I think you stated that they will be spread out for about 3 months) and the system needs to be setup to pay all of them at maturity, where will the supply of Adz come from for all of the new members? I hope this better explains my concern.

Ah I get it now you assume we still use the 130% maturity right?

That's not the case, instead we simply distribute profits based on the amount of Buzz Power somebody holds for one year, no fixed percentage.

The supply simply comes from the profits distributed every day.

Join Buzzex.io
alden

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:50:26 AM

hi sir also wanted to know if supply is so low after coin swap.

for example let assume it is only 10,000 coins on market. how will you share 10,000 coins with million publishers, buzz power holders for example?

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:08:50 PM

for example let assume it is only 10,000 coins on market. how will you share 10,000 coins with million publishers, buzz power holders for example?

I personally take it like that; how about an Adz worth 10$ and 10,000adz X 10$ =100,000 $.

I am sure distributing 100,000$ a day should be enough. Thats just a simple calculation. If a publisher can get 50$ worth of adz a month i am sure thats already an income where currently thats not the case. Jens can add on that.

imanadzguy

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:08:16 PM

With millions of users and publishers that we are talking about, is $100,000 per day enough? I guess I am just a little concerned because we are talking about huge numbers of publishers and users. Adzbuzz goal is to become like Facebook, correct? Well, Facebook has revenue of $40,000,000+ per day!!! I guess the good part of that is with the limited supply, that would make Adz worth a huge amount each Shocked.

I personally take it like that; how about an Adz worth 10$ and 10,000adz X 10$ =100,000 $.

I am sure distributing 100,000$ a day should be enough. Thats just a simple calculation. If a publisher can get 50$ worth of adz a month i am sure thats already an income where currently thats not the case. Jens can add on that.
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:38:07 PM

With millions of users and publishers that we are talking about, is $100,000 per day enough? I guess I am just a little concerned because we are talking about huge numbers of publishers and users. Adzbuzz goal is to become like Facebook, correct? Well, Facebook has revenue of $40,000,000+ per day!!! I guess the good part of that is with the limited supply, that would make Adz worth a huge amount each Shocked.

That was only an example quoted.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:48:34 PM

I went to the site last night and signed up, based on a link from another thread.  it seems to there is a gap between the "content" part and the "revenue" part.  i am not trying to be funny.  what i mean is that there are some missing steps for me or something.  I created a post, just a link to a youtube video to start and when i go to my feed it is there.  at that point there is no way to share that specific post with the outside world.  i can share my referral link, i can share my link to my profile, but i can't get a link to just that post.  i would assume that is the idea of the site and the revenue model.  i would create a post/blog entry/video or whatever on adzbuzz and then share the link to that on other social sites and that would bring them to the site seeking the media or whatever.

as far as i can see it, you create a post and then the only direct traffic it will get is from people on adzbuzz searching and finding it.  on top of that, there seems to be the whole referral and purchase model that is not really new and not really based on content, like this thread implies.  the last thing that makes the whole thing quirky is that when i am logged in, i am presented with two choices on the home screen of what to see.  i can see my feed or the feed about the "passive income".  there is no rolling feed of everything that is being posted.  the only way for me to find a post that "you" made is through the search.  yes, sometimes i hit facebook and look something up, but most of the things i click on facebook and other sites is stuff that i would have never thought to search for.  i see these new things that people post because the front page is a rolling feed.  i guarantee that i am not the guy that would intentionally search out "cats playing with string" but on facebook there is a small chance that the video static thumbnail of those stupid cats and strings might get a click from me.  that is how social media works, new people clicking NEW things that they did not even know was out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: