Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

HI Everybody,

Just posted a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk called ADZbuzz vs. Steemit, i'm sure this will be an interesting read for many of you who want to get a better understanding how we'll deal with the obvious flaws of current and already failed business models. Smiley

Check it out here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

Have a great day!
Jens

That was a killer blog post. You nailed it man. I loved reading every last bit of it

And best of all, everything you mentioned is true

Well it's an opinion based post that's right so anybody refuting the Steemit mentions can do so and i'll adjust the post. Smiley

The way we'll handle the problems with their concept is obviously the most interesting aspect of the article and i'm sure it shows the potential of our concept not only in the short-term but for years to come.

The potential for growth and going viral is enormous. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:46:20 AM

This project is hot . I will join this adzbuzz. it is worthy investing and get more profit

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:49:56 AM

Thanks I will the first thing i notice is this coin is pre-mined, which is not a problem as pre-mines are very useful if used correctly, does any one know

1) Total amount Pre-Mined of the current available supply of 47,171,560

2) How many of this pre-mine has so far been used

Thanks

Hello,

Yes indeed the pre-mine is very useful to fund development. I would say still around 20% is in the wallet and this will be gradually spent to cover development cost. So in essence we will never require to attract big investors (at least to get all initial developments ready) or sell part of our businesses equity which is a good thing in many ways.

As the price is gradually rising the last months I can firmly say the pre-mine won't have an influence on the market price since the volume will also grow once we start the mass promo's.

Have a great day!
Jens

If it wasn't for the pre-mine the amount of developments happening for this project wouldn't have ever taken place

Most people in the crypto space have given pre-mine a bad name, and also ICO's (such as ETH) because of the dumpers behind the project who have no future plans for a business and no concept. Just all talk

But when a pre-mine is used for the right purpose (development) such as this project and a few out there then it is actually beneficial because without it, you would have to spend money on development and if you fail to do that, then consider the business has failed
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:30:56 AM

Thanks I will the first thing i notice is this coin is pre-mined, which is not a problem as pre-mines are very useful if used correctly, does any one know

Thanks

Hello,

Yes indeed the pre-mine is very useful to fund development. I would say still around 20% is in the wallet and this will be gradually spent to cover development cost. So in essence we will never require to attract big investors (at least to get all initial developments ready) or sell part of our businesses equity which is a good thing in many ways.

As the price is gradually rising the last months I can firmly say the pre-mine won't have an influence on the market price since the volume will also grow once we start the mass promo's.

Have a great day!
Jens

If it wasn't for the pre-mine the amount of developments happening for this project wouldn't have ever taken place

Most people in the crypto space have given pre-mine a bad name, and also ICO's (such as ETH) because of the dumpers behind the project who have no future plans for a business and no concept. Just all talk

But when a pre-mine is used for the right purpose (development) such as this project and a few out there then it is actually beneficial because without it, you would have to spend money on development and if you fail to do that, then consider the business has failed
clearly explaned just don't put any doubts and believes with the coin project that you are supporting everything will goes to right place success for both dev and the community will be expected. good luck jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Have a great day!
Jens

That's right, and the pre-mine will eventually run out and we'll use the revenue we generate from the various income sources in our network (the ad server on ADZbuzz, Payment gateway, Marketplace, Web wallet etc.) to cover developers and maintenance cost.

The good news is that we already generate revenue and with the lifelong traffic offer we have an offer for sale that will generate around 1 million dollars worth of ADZ the next months. This means we can perfectly balance things out to have virtually no impact on the overall project.

Nobody should worry the latest blog post shows exactly why the price will rise and keep on gradually rising indefinitely because fo the way we have set things up. It's way more clever than any ICO or angel investor pump and dump scheme and we stay in full control of our business. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
megacrypton

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:12:30 PM

Trade [ADZ] AdzCoin with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.

BTC/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2013
LTC/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2014
USD/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2015
DOGE/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2016

Megacrypton AdzCoin WebWallet: https://live.megacrypton.com/login

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

MegaCrypton.com: *Trade 200+ Coin Pair(p2p)*Trusted*Secured*Web Wallet
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:31:06 PM

Thanks for adding!

However the registration form has a bug there's an error when trying to sign up, please check that.

Also will the exchange be added to Coinmarketcap?

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:44:27 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 06:32:09 PM by coinstatic

Nice one I have updated the FB group and the OP of this thread

Could you fix the bug for the registration form and also have it added to Coinmarketcap

Could you also add an explorer for ADZ if possible

Cheers mate
bigbass

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:31:52 PM

Thanks

Thanks for the replies but the question wasnt really answered :-)

How many coins where preminded and how many are left Thanks
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:37:54 PM

Thanks

50% and about half of those are left. Our estimate is that it will run for about one more year and we won't require additional funding by selling equity in our company (which is our preference), but that's something the future will decide. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
bigbass

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

Thanks

50% and about half of those are left. Our estimate is that it will run for about one more year and we won't require additional funding by selling equity in our company (which is our preference), but that's something the future will decide. Smiley

Thanks so 42,000,000 pre-mined of which roughly 21,000,000 are left is this correct
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:12:36 PM

Thanks

Thanks so 42,000,000 pre-mined of which roughly 21,000,000 are left is this correct

That's about it.

With about 17.5 million ADZ in cashbacks that means less than 10 million coins are on the market atm, but since the volume is still very low we expect to see the first big movements during the launch of the beta version of the ADZbuzzer. We'll have the main timeline ready and will start some media campaigns then and invite beta testers to ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
bigbass

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:18:00 PM

Thanks

That's about it.

With about 17.5 million ADZ in cashbacks that means less than 10 million coins are on the market atm, but since the volume is still very low we expect to see the first big movements during the launch of the beta version of the ADZbuzzer. We'll have the main timeline ready and will start some media campaigns then and invite beta testers to ADZbuzz. Smiley

Thanks I think your figure of less than 10,000,000 on the market is about correct which must be good for the future
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:51:34 PM

Nice one I have updated the FB group and the OP of this thread

Could you fix the bug for the registration form and also have it added to Coinmarketcap

Cheers mate

very good sir thanks for adding to new exchange. soon adz will trade on many more when it go viral
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:54:48 PM

HI Everybody,

Just posted a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk called ADZbuzz vs. Steemit, i'm sure this will be an interesting read for many of you who want to get a better understanding how we'll deal with the obvious flaws of current and already failed business models. Smiley

Check it out here:

Have a great day!
Jens

i have also read your post sir and i am delighted. this is very most informative post i have read in such long time

for person like who dont have english as 1st language i still understood very clear and it makes complete sense. there is no arguments for it as you have laid out everything very clear for people who need to compare this platform

thank you sir for he time of writing. i am excited for this future and when i can also test adzbuzzer
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:25:15 PM

As far as I know Jens has never mentioned officially about any relations or possible relations with SEC.

So, I supposed it's too early to make any promises in the thread about that issue.  

I have mentioned before that I've talked to Jens and he said the company/business will be registered with the SEC

This is official. And no need to make promises, it's going to happen

In the update Jens said by end of September company details will be made public along with the staff. (Hint: SEC)
lets wait and see about this matter as we knew jenss he will do it when he said it. long live adz project.

Well we are busy with the paperworks, tomorrow we'll have all documents notarized and then we can submit with the SEC.

Good news is that we were already to reserve the name as you can see below, but that's just one of many steps to follow. Smiley

I believe finishing the incorporation and the moment we can invite beta testers for the ADZbuzzer and make our innovative system known to the world for the first time will come together nicely.

Our target is first week of October so expect big things to happen by then!

Have a great day!
Jens

There looks to be more to ADZCoin than Pesobit.... Was this taken over from another dev? Looks to be ADZ has been available for quite a while..
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:50:25 AM

HI Everybody,

Check it out here:

Have a great day!
Jens

i have also read your post sir and i am delighted. this is very most informative post i have read in such long time

for person like who dont have english as 1st language i still understood very clear and it makes complete sense. there is no arguments for it as you have laid out everything very clear for people who need to compare this platform

thank you sir for he time of writing. i am excited for this future and when i can also test adzbuzzer

Thanks much appreciated! Yeah English is not my first language too but I do my best. Smiley

The ADZbuzzer is almost ready, we can already share post on our timeline in our testing environment. Still some minor tweaks are needed and then we can get started inviting beta testers to add the first version of the ADZbuzzer to their site and make this timeline the main timeline of ADZBuzz!

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:59:14 AM

As far as I know Jens has never mentioned officially about any relations or possible relations with SEC.

So, I supposed it's too early to make any promises in the thread about that issue.  

I have mentioned before that I've talked to Jens and he said the company/business will be registered with the SEC

This is official. And no need to make promises, it's going to happen

In the update Jens said by end of September company details will be made public along with the staff. (Hint: SEC)
lets wait and see about this matter as we knew jenss he will do it when he said it. long live adz project.

Well we are busy with the paperworks, tomorrow we'll have all documents notarized and then we can submit with the SEC.

Good news is that we were already to reserve the name as you can see below, but that's just one of many steps to follow. Smiley

I believe finishing the incorporation and the moment we can invite beta testers for the ADZbuzzer and make our innovative system known to the world for the first time will come together nicely.

Our target is first week of October so expect big things to happen by then!

Have a great day!
Jens

There looks to be more to ADZCoin than Pesobit.... Was this taken over from another dev? Looks to be ADZ has been available for quite a while..

Yes we have been working on ADZcoin and mainly ADZbuzz for many months now and decided to incorporate ADZbuzz with the SEC in Philippines. The paperworks will be submitted this tuesday and it will take some more weeks for everything to be ready.

This will go hand in hand with the launching of the beta version of the ADZbuzzer, our social share feature and we will start some media campaigns to introduce our system to the public and invite beta testers to add ADZbuzzer to their site.

Next week however, if all goes well we'll already introduce the demo version to the live site. This will be just the share feature without the algorythm to automatically distribute ADZcoin to the sharer and publisher.

Make sure to read the latest blog post here though:

This will give you a clear view on how the finished concept will look like and what will happen when we contact millions of publishers to add the ADZbuzzer to their site. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:13:52 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a great weekend! Smiley

Before I post an update about the ADZbuzzer, which will be very exciting, we are working on getting ADZcoin onto more exchanges. One decent sized exchange is c-cex.

Everybody can cast a free vote there to help ADZcoin get listed, in order to do so follow these simple steps:

> Join C-cex here: https://c-cex.com/?rf=C54213D76FFBC0C9
> Deposit a small BTC amount in your wallet (just needs to be non-zero): https://c-cex.com/?id=funds
> Vote for ADZcoin here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

If we all vote we have a good chance to win and get ADZcoin on another exchnage with decent volume to help the coin get added to more and bigger exchanges.

They also have an API which we can use to build our in-house auto-exchange later on!

Stay tuned for another update later today about the demo version of the ADZBuzzer. Smiley

Have a great Sunday,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:35:40 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a great weekend! Smiley

Before I post an update about the ADZbuzzer, which will be very exciting, we are working on getting ADZcoin onto more exchanges. One decent sized exchange is c-cex.

Everybody can cast a free vote there to help ADZcoin get listed, in order to do so follow these simple steps:

> Join C-cex here: https://c-cex.com/?rf=C54213D76FFBC0C9
> Deposit a small BTC amount in your wallet (just needs to be non-zero): https://c-cex.com/?id=funds
> Vote for ADZcoin here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

If we all vote we have a good chance to win and get ADZcoin on another exchnage with decent volume to help the coin get added to more and bigger exchanges.

They also have an API which we can use to build our in-house auto-exchange later on!

Stay tuned for another update later today about the demo version of the ADZBuzzer. Smiley

Have a great Sunday,
Jens
just cast my vote now jenss good luck this is the best ways to advertise the project moving it to be more expose to much bigger exchange good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: