Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:00:37 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the new security feature the 2FA using email is integrated and live on the ADZbuzz platform. The process is very simple and adds an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked:

-> Withdraw coins using the ADZbuzz wallet withdraw feature
-> An authorization code is sent to the email address you used to sign up for ADZbuzz
-> Copy and paste the code in the field and hit the withdraw button

The coins will be instantly sent to the address you entered.

Please make sure to be patient as it may take a few minutes for the code to be sent out. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you're using gmail it should arrive in the inbox though but make sure to double check before sending a support ticket.

We are also making great progress on the ADZbuzzer feature! If everything goes right we will be able to show you a mockup of how the feature will share content on the ADZbuzz platform next week. After the share feature is ready our developers wll start working on the algorythm to distribute the revenue amongs people sharing content and the publishers who got their posts shared. We will create a system that will determine the quality of the content using numerous factors. 50% of your earnings will be determined by the amount of Buzz power you have, the other 50% will be an integrity algorythm meaning you will earn more if you share high quality content. This will ensure the ADZbuzz homepage will be the perfect spot to start the day and discover high quality posts and info you are looking for, and will make it a very attractive place for advertisers to promote their business.

Finally let's make a provisional timeline of what we will do and when things will kick off. Many people are curious how our developers are doing and when the mass promo's will start. A new blog post will be added shortly containing more in depth info about every stage but this will give you an idea:

>>> September 2016
- Focus on the ADZbuzzer and revenue distribution algorythm
- First mockup shown to the world of sharing posts on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer
- Company details made public along with our staff

>>> October 2016
- Finish the ADzbuzzer and main ADZbuzz timeline
- Invite Beta testers who want to try the ADZBuzzer so we can optimize the system
- First media coverage about the upcoming launch - Press releases / Blog posts / Forum threads
- Hire more developers to finish all other features - 10 full-time developers is the goal

>>> November 2016
- Finalize all other features on ADZbuzz
- Go out of Beta and start mass promo's

We will leave no stone unturned before we start the mass promo's. There are so may things to think about and everything needs to work flawless before we go mainstream. That's why we have integrated a Beta phase so the system can be tested heavily with a certain number of people so the launch will go smooth as we will be welcoming millions of people that join ADZbuzz.

Some other things I wanted to mention:

-> The VIP offer will close by the end of next week on September 11. As you know this is a co-op advertising offer that allows you to earn commissions from the referrals we bring to ADZBuzz ourselves. We will completely automate this feature so no delays will happen in the future and as more and more people join ADZBuzz, your earnings will grow over time. So congrats to the one's who have secured their spot, you'll get ADZ for life without lifting a finger.

-> The Buzz power offer will also be finetuned. As you know by now how much buzz power you have will be used as one of the metrics to determine what is quality content and what not. It is also an earning opportunity for people that store their coins, something which is working great as you surely have noticed already. Right now already can already withdraw their coins at any time, but we will also be looking into a feature to withdraw your profits every day. For this we will charge a slightly higher fee (5-10%) but this way the coins you earned from the system can be used to cash out or compound your account easily by buying more Power earlier than when the Buzz power matures.

-> That being said, we will not promote the Buzz power as an income opportunity but as a way the crowd can determine what content is of high quality and what not. Sharing low quaity content will decrease your earnings and sharing high quality content will increase them. Our algorythm will constantly update to ensure the integrity factor plays a heavy role in this. So in essence, while the earning opportunity will give us leverage to create a high quality platform and this will be the main marketing angle, the earning opportunity will just remain as it is with some tweaks to ensure more people buy Buzz power and keep ADZcoin stable, which will be beneficial for merchants and investors too.

So that's it for now, stay tuned for the first mockup of the ADZbuzzer next week and many more updates to come as we approach the moment we make ADZbuzz go mainstream and introduce a unique concept to the world! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

Solid update mate.

Things are looking really good. Such as registering with the SEC and going public, the Adzbuzzer release for beta testing, finetuning the Buzz Powers so we can cashout daily profits, and redesigning the whole ADZbuzz structure similar to Buzzfeed's and much more

This is music to my ears and once ADZ kicks off, there's no stopping it

When is expected ADZ will get registered with SEC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:16:49 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the new security feature the 2FA using email is integrated and live on the ADZbuzz platform. The process is very simple and adds an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked:

-> Withdraw coins using the ADZbuzz wallet withdraw feature
-> An authorization code is sent to the email address you used to sign up for ADZbuzz
-> Copy and paste the code in the field and hit the withdraw button

The coins will be instantly sent to the address you entered.

Please make sure to be patient as it may take a few minutes for the code to be sent out. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you're using gmail it should arrive in the inbox though but make sure to double check before sending a support ticket.

We are also making great progress on the ADZbuzzer feature! If everything goes right we will be able to show you a mockup of how the feature will share content on the ADZbuzz platform next week. After the share feature is ready our developers wll start working on the algorythm to distribute the revenue amongs people sharing content and the publishers who got their posts shared. We will create a system that will determine the quality of the content using numerous factors. 50% of your earnings will be determined by the amount of Buzz power you have, the other 50% will be an integrity algorythm meaning you will earn more if you share high quality content. This will ensure the ADZbuzz homepage will be the perfect spot to start the day and discover high quality posts and info you are looking for, and will make it a very attractive place for advertisers to promote their business.

Finally let's make a provisional timeline of what we will do and when things will kick off. Many people are curious how our developers are doing and when the mass promo's will start. A new blog post will be added shortly containing more in depth info about every stage but this will give you an idea:

>>> September 2016
- Focus on the ADZbuzzer and revenue distribution algorythm
- First mockup shown to the world of sharing posts on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer
- Company details made public along with our staff

>>> October 2016
- Finish the ADzbuzzer and main ADZbuzz timeline
- Invite Beta testers who want to try the ADZBuzzer so we can optimize the system
- First media coverage about the upcoming launch - Press releases / Blog posts / Forum threads
- Hire more developers to finish all other features - 10 full-time developers is the goal

>>> November 2016
- Finalize all other features on ADZbuzz
- Go out of Beta and start mass promo's

We will leave no stone unturned before we start the mass promo's. There are so may things to think about and everything needs to work flawless before we go mainstream. That's why we have integrated a Beta phase so the system can be tested heavily with a certain number of people so the launch will go smooth as we will be welcoming millions of people that join ADZbuzz.

Some other things I wanted to mention:

-> The VIP offer will close by the end of next week on September 11. As you know this is a co-op advertising offer that allows you to earn commissions from the referrals we bring to ADZBuzz ourselves. We will completely automate this feature so no delays will happen in the future and as more and more people join ADZBuzz, your earnings will grow over time. So congrats to the one's who have secured their spot, you'll get ADZ for life without lifting a finger.

-> The Buzz power offer will also be finetuned. As you know by now how much buzz power you have will be used as one of the metrics to determine what is quality content and what not. It is also an earning opportunity for people that store their coins, something which is working great as you surely have noticed already. Right now already can already withdraw their coins at any time, but we will also be looking into a feature to withdraw your profits every day. For this we will charge a slightly higher fee (5-10%) but this way the coins you earned from the system can be used to cash out or compound your account easily by buying more Power earlier than when the Buzz power matures.

-> That being said, we will not promote the Buzz power as an income opportunity but as a way the crowd can determine what content is of high quality and what not. Sharing low quaity content will decrease your earnings and sharing high quality content will increase them. Our algorythm will constantly update to ensure the integrity factor plays a heavy role in this. So in essence, while the earning opportunity will give us leverage to create a high quality platform and this will be the main marketing angle, the earning opportunity will just remain as it is with some tweaks to ensure more people buy Buzz power and keep ADZcoin stable, which will be beneficial for merchants and investors too.

So that's it for now, stay tuned for the first mockup of the ADZbuzzer next week and many more updates to come as we approach the moment we make ADZbuzz go mainstream and introduce a unique concept to the world! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

Solid update mate.

Things are looking really good. Such as registering with the SEC and going public, the Adzbuzzer release for beta testing, finetuning the Buzz Powers so we can cashout daily profits, and redesigning the whole ADZbuzz structure similar to Buzzfeed's and much more

This is music to my ears and once ADZ kicks off, there's no stopping it

When is expected ADZ will get registered with SEC?

Most likely by the end of September once all the paperwork has been submitted
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

Most likely by the end of September once all the paperwork has been submitted

As far as I know Jens has never mentioned officially about any relations or possible relations with SEC.

So, I supposed it's too early to make any promises in the thread about that issue. 

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:26:20 AM

As far as I know Jens has never mentioned officially about any relations or possible relations with SEC.

So, I supposed it's too early to make any promises in the thread about that issue.  

I have mentioned before that I've talked to Jens and he said the company/business will be registered with the SEC

This is official. And no need to make promises, it's going to happen

In the update Jens said by end of September company details will be made public along with the staff. (Hint: SEC)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:19:50 PM

One thing is intriguing me and i want that dev please answer my query. Everything in project is awesome but one thing which is puzzling is that it was told that adzcoin would solve the problem of adblocking and will give the recoup of losses caused by adblocker, but how  Huh  if someone uses adblocker then perhaps ads at adzbuzz would also be blocked. Please explain this issue  Huh
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:59:06 PM

One thing is intriguing me and i want that dev please answer my query. Everything in project is awesome but one thing which is puzzling is that it was told that adzcoin would solve the problem of adblocking and will give the recoup of losses caused by adblocker, but how  Huh  if someone uses adblocker then perhaps ads at adzbuzz would also be blocked. Please explain this issue  Huh

The only way to help publishers is by rewarding them. The adzbuzzer is a monetization concept which will reward them when their content are being shared. They will recoup there money loss by getting adzcoin from the adzbuzzer.

EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

If anyone is interested most if not all of your questions can be answered regarding the ADZbuzz,ADZcoin project can be found

at the Adzcoindesk under

Will Adzcoin Monetization Replace The Ad-Supported Web Soon?

http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-monetization-replace-the-ad-supported-web-soon/

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:56:15 PM

I have mentioned before that I've talked to Jens and he said the company/business will be registered with the SEC

In the update Jens said by end of September company details will be made public along with the staff. (Hint: SEC)
lets wait and see about this matter as we knew jenss he will do it when he said it. long live adz project.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:05:41 PM

Well the ADZbuzzer will be like any other social share feature, and if they don't get blocked so won't the ADZBuzzer. The publishers will then earn from all the revenue sources earned by the ADZBuzz project (ad server, payment gateway, marketplace etc.). So ads isn't our only income stream and we'll constantly look to add more to our business as our user-base and amount of publishers adding the ADZbuzzer grows. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:09:48 PM

lets wait and see about this matter as we knew jenss he will do it when he said it. long live adz project.

Well we are busy with the paperworks, tomorrow we'll have all documents notarized and then we can submit with the SEC.

Good news is that we were already to reserve the name as you can see below, but that's just one of many steps to follow. Smiley

I believe finishing the incorporation and the moment we can invite beta testers for the ADZbuzzer and make our innovative system known to the world for the first time will come together nicely.

Our target is first week of October so expect big things to happen by then!

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

All is awesome but one thing to which i want to alert a little is the coming of synereo, which will be first, a very awesome, fully decentralised social networking site and as a currency in innovation too it has no parallel out there
there will be stiff competition with synereo jens so watch out for it   Shocked  Tongue
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:50:40 PM

All is awesome but one thing to which i want to alert a little is the coming of synereo, which will be first, a very awesome, fully decentralised social networking site and as a currency in innovation too it has no parallel out there
there will be stiff competition with synereo jens so watch out for it   Shocked  Tongue

I think ours will be a little easier to understand for the average Joe.  Grin

Synereo developers could build apps on top of ADZbuzz though, that'll be the only way for them to succeed if they want to go mainstream.

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:08:03 PM

I think ours will be a little easier to understand for the average Joe.  Grin

Synereo developers could build apps on top of ADZbuzz though, that'll be the only way for them to succeed if they want to go mainstream.

this is correct sir.

going mainstream we must think of all people not just crypto users. the best thing is you will make this so simple that average joe like people with no crypto knowledge can benefit and this is how it should be

Adzbuzz will beat Synereo 100%
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:09:51 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 04:22:56 PM by coinstatic

Quick update from Jens which he posted in the Facebook group. Great things happening already. This project means business, going as far as registering with the SEC to show people this company/business is here to stay

Update:

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update about the fact that we are making great progress with the paperwork to incorporate ADZbuzz and show you the first glimpse of how the ADZbuzzer will work.

-> Corporation name ADZbuzz Inc. has been reserved with the securies and exchange commission.
-> Tomorrow all the documents will be notarized with our lawyer.
-> Friday all documents will be submitted to the SEC.
-> If all goes well we can finish the paperwork next week.

Just the first step, reserving the name can be seen here:

The goal is to have everything ready by the end of the month, and launch the first beta version of the ADZbuzzer the week after. When that happens we will:

-> Restructure ADZbuzz and change the main timeline with content shared through the ADZbuzzer
-> Launch some promo campaigns to promote the beta version of the ADZbuzzer
-> Get some sponsored posts up on big news sites to show the world what we are working on

The beta phase of the ADZbuzzer will be used to perfect the system until we have all other timelines and features ready. We will however already promote ADZbuzz the way it will be promoted when we mass contact millions of web publishers to add our social share button to their site.

We expect big things to happen when this is the case. Smiley

Either way, the VIP offer ends end of the week so don't miss out on your spot and we will probably have a first mockup of the ADZbuzzer ready this week too so stay tuned!

Have a great day!
Jens

My advice to the people reading this, stack some ADZ now. There is still time to get in while ADZ is in cents, you'll thank me later
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

Quick update from Jens which he posted in the Facebook group. Great things happening already. This project means business, going as far as registering with the SEC to show people this company/business is here to stay

Update:

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update about the fact that we are making great progress with the paperwork to incorporate ADZbuzz and show you the first glimpse of how the ADZbuzzer will work.

-> Corporation name ADZbuzz Inc. has been reserved with the securies and exchange commission.

The goal is to have everything ready by the end of the month, and launch the first beta version of the ADZbuzzer the week after. When that happens we will:

-> Restructure ADZbuzz and change the main timeline with content shared through the ADZbuzzer
-> Get some sponsored posts up on big news sites to show the world what we are working on

The beta phase of the ADZbuzzer will be used to perfect the system until we have all other timelines and features ready. We will however already promote ADZbuzz the way it will be promoted when we mass contact millions of web publishers to add our social share button to their site.

Either way, the VIP offer ends end of the week so don't miss out on your spot and we will probably have a first mockup of the ADZbuzzer ready this week too so stay tuned!

Have a great day!
Jens

My advice to the people reading this, stack some ADZ now. There is still time to get in while ADZ is in cents, you'll thank me later

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

Just a follow up on the previous update, if you haven't read it yet here you can find that:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1437662

This weekend our developers will be testing the first version of the ADZbuzzer and we hope to show you the live preview of that. If that works out fine you'll see how the feature will share posts on ADZbuzz. Then after that the main timeline will be restructured and we will start the organisation of posts shared into a layout that will be both fun and addictive. Smiley

When the beta version of the ADZbuzzer is up and runnng and we can start inviting beta testers we will not only start our first media campaigns introducing our system to the world, but also start hiring more developers for all the other features and timelines on the ADZbuzz platform. There will be one month of extensive training so all new developers are knowledgable with the code, and then the final features will be created. Each timeline will have 2-3 developers dedicated to each timeline and 2-3 extra developers for the other features and general improvements.

All in all we are looking at 2-3 months before we can start the mass promo's. That being said, we will do our best to get at least 10K beta testing sites on board before everything is ready and things go viral in a major way.

The final news is that we have the paperwork notarized but unfortunately there's a holiday in Cebu and the SEC office is closed until tuesday, so we will be submitting the documents then. As mentioned in the previous update we expect everything to be ready in a couple of weeks and about simultaneously with the launch of the beta version of the ADZbuzer which will be introduced to the general public the moment it is fully functional.

So to recap:

-> Testing of our very own social share button will be done this weekend
-> Main timeline structure will be created next week
-> Algorythm to determine quality content and earnings for sharers and web publishers will start next week
-> Registration with the Securities and exchange commission will be done next weeks
-> We are weeks away from launching the beta version of the ADZbuzzer

All is going as planned, nothing can stop ADZbuzz from appearing on just about every website you visit in the near-future. You can do the math yourself as to what this means for ADZcoin, the first cryptocurrency that will be used by millions of regular people like you and me. Exciting times ahead indeed Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

there's still enough time to buy adz while price still very cheap after this updates we will going to see how the addbuzzer will affect the price of this project as we all waiting for the launch and for the price to really moon up, good luck jenss and thank you for updating this thread. good luck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

Update:

Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens

Just look good. I will follow this thread and buy some adz now
any signature bounties?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 04:24:29 PM

Update:

Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens

Just look good. I will follow this thread and buy some adz now
any signature bounties?

Great!

About bounties we'll have them for sure but not yet, promo bounties will be given when we start the mass promo's.

Before that we'll have translation bounties though for ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:26:12 PM

I like this adz coins. with this news. it has got big pump on exchange
I will buy some adzcoins

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 04:27:55 PM

there's still enough time to buy adz while price still very cheap after this updates we will going to see how the addbuzzer will affect the price of this project as we all waiting for the launch and for the price to really moon up, good luck jenss and thank you for updating this thread. good luck

Well the ADZbuzzer launch plus the lifelong traffic offer (10K spots total value = 1 million dollars) plus the hug increase in Buzz powers should give you an indication about the potential. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: