Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 04:28:43 AM

where to see the number of members? It is said there are 200.000 is this correct?

No that is not correct, there were over 100K accounts created but we have deleted over half of them (fake accounts) so there are a total of about 45K real members that joined ADZbuzz so far.

On average about 3000-4000 members log into ADZbuzz every day at the moment, which is before the mass promo's start.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:38:54 AM

where to see the number of members? It is said there are 200.000 is this correct?

No that is not correct, there were over 100K accounts created but we have deleted over half of them (fake accounts) so there are a total of about 45K real members that joined ADZbuzz so far.

On average about 3000-4000 members log into ADZbuzz every day at the moment, which is before the mass promo's start.

Cheers,
Jens

oh my god Shocked this 45k number completely baffled me Shocked i thought there would be 100s of thousands of accounts Shocked and now i see (what an eye opener Shocked)  why adzcoin rate never exploded 
So this means no one in the world knows about adzbuzz and adzcoin till now Cool
and when the mass promo will start these people will die of regret that they didn't purchase adzcoin when it's price was so less  Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:05:18 AM

Cheers,
Jens

oh my god Shocked this 45k number completely baffled me Shocked i thought there would be 100s of thousands of accounts Shocked and now i see (what an eye opener Shocked)  why adzcoin rate never exploded 
and when the mass promo will start these people will die of regret that they didn't purchase adzcoin when it's price was so less  Grin

Here is "nobody in the world" according to Ajay:

Sorry that statement was too hilarious I couldn't resist.  Grin

On a serious note, without any marketing budget what so ever, this is a pretty amazing achievement and a solid user-base to get things rolling.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:21:16 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, what happens to the users that for one reason or another do not know about this yet and hold adz in their wallet. After the swap will they still be able to purchase adzbuz. If so for how long will the blockchain be maintained to allow them to do so.

*Image Removed*
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:21:17 AM

Cheers,
Jens

Here is "nobody in the world" according to Ajay:

Sorry that statement was too hilarious I couldn't resist.  Grin

On a serious note, without any marketing budget what so ever, this is a pretty amazing achievement and a solid user-base to get things rolling.

actually i didn't mean to taunt it just surprised me a lot Cool
and by the way is anyone else also experiencing any issues in loggining in livecoin exchange? i tried many times just now and nothing happened i don't have any balance inside it but just asking Huh
cniem23

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:20:41 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 04:34:48 AM by cniem23

Total Supply: 47,863,360 coins
Stored in Cashbacks: 28,725,727 coins

cant understand this jens said they hold 20m adz and 28.7m already stored in cashbacks but when i check the exchanges in livecoin there still 200k adz selling and in yobit 100k+ adz this means they sell the adz they hold?Huh im just curious coz jens said they hold 20m adz and 7m are still in market and now 10m adz has been stored since the update???
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:28:56 AM

cant understand this jens said they hold 20m adz and 28.7m already stored in cashbacks but when i check the exchanges in livecoin there still 200k adz selling and in yobit 100k+ adz this means they sell the adz they hold?Huh im just curious coz jens said they hold 20m adz and 7m are still in market and now 10m adz has been stored since the update???

Jens recently checked all the wallets and there are currently 4 million + ADZ coins on the market still. And he would be making a detailed announcement on Monday explaining everything. From a recent post.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 02:21:43 PM

Jens recently checked all the wallets and there are currently 4 million + ADZ coins on the market still. And he would be making a detailed announcement on Monday explaining everything. From a recent post.

Yeah monday will be the overview of proceedings next week(s). About 4 million coins are still in the market from what I saw, not sure where the 20 million comes from I probably gave an estimate but didn't count some liable coins such as ADZbuzz rewards, extension rewards, holding wallets etc.

Anyways we'llbe happy to announce that we can finally push the new homepage live and get started with testing and asking the community or help.
The hiring process has started and as soon as the new homepage is ready we'll ask the community to guide our 10 new developers to add new feature to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social site with all the features needed to compete with the big boys.

So please stay tuned and have a great weekend!

Jens

PS: If coins aren't swapped in time they can always be exchanged for Buzz Powers later.

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:23:57 PM

Yeah monday will be the overview of proceedings next week(s). About 4 million coins are still in the market from what I saw, not sure where the 20 million comes from I probably gave an estimate but didn't count some liable coins such as ADZbuzz rewards, extension rewards, holding wallets etc.

Anyways we'llbe happy to announce that we can finally push the new homepage live and get started with testing and asking the community or help.
The hiring process has started and as soon as the new homepage is ready we'll ask the community to guide our 10 new developers to add new feature to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social site with all the features needed to compete with the big boys.

Jens

PS: If coins aren't swapped in time they can always be exchanged for Buzz Powers later.

Great news, as usual...  Smiley Smiley Smiley
amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:57:11 PM

Jens

Hello Sir

Just let me know when exactly is the Last Date before the Swap Happens & ADZ v1 gets converted to ADZ v2?

I have placed a Buy Order on Yobit & waiting to get it filled-up so that I can buy Buzz Powers using my ADZ which will be there on Yobit Exchange Wallet.

I want to take the advantage of this opportunity with ADZ v1 which is still alive before the Price gets sky-rocketed & it becomes impossible for me to Buy more Buzz Powers with ADZ v2 later on.

So please just let me know an approx. or exact date when is the last date to take the advantage of this offer which is still alive?

Waiting impatiently to hear from you...

amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:01:38 PM

Jens

Hello Sir

Just let me know when exactly is the Last Date before the Swap Happens & ADZ v1 gets converted to ADZ v2?

I have placed a Buy Order on Yobit & waiting to get it filled-up so that I can buy Buzz Powers using my ADZ which will be there on Yobit Exchange Wallet.

I want to take the advantage of this opportunity with ADZ v1 which is still alive before the Price gets sky-rocketed & it becomes impossible for me to Buy more Buzz Powers with ADZ v2 later on.

So please just let me know an approx. or exact date when is the last date to take the advantage of this offer which is still alive?

Waiting impatiently to hear from you...
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 03:16:24 AM

Hi Everybody,

With all the talk about the coin and earnings etc. it's about time we switch the focus to the one thing that will make all of this run smoothly, namely making ADZbuzz an awesome content discover and social media platform! I will post a detailed overview on the ADZcoindesk tomorrow with all details about the coin swap and that can end all questions. Smiley

As I said we'll switch focus and start giving our community a voice in the final stage of development, because it involves all the little details that will make our project succeed.

So what will we do?

-> We are in the process of hiring 10+ new developers who will be trained for 2 weeks.
-> After 2 weeks we want to have a final list of features and customizations so all developers can get started to work.
-> Depending on the list, after 2 weeks we will schedule a date for when the mass promo's will start.

The main features will be ready regardless of the date we will start the main promo's, namely the ADZbuzzer and new homepage layout and navigation.

So how will we get the communities help?

-> We will use the ADZbuzz lounge to ask the community for recommendations
-> We will create an online form that is updated daily with the list of feature additions
-> After 2 weeks our new developers will be trained and ready to get started creating all the feature additions

We really need to be fully ready before the mass promo's start. Even though we will remain in beta, we want the user-experience on ADZbuzz to be so good that bloggers and publishers not only are happy to add the ADZbuzzer, but also talk about it on their site. This is what will make our project go viral and we have a very good strategy to reach millions of people in a matter of weeks.

So you will have a voice in this the next 2 weeks and we look forward to creating a list that will ensure all our plans will succeed the moment we start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

That's it for now, look ou for the update tomorrow and have a great Sunday!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I know you've been waiting for this but here are some screeshots of the new ADZbuzz homepage:

> Top section: http://screencast.com/t/KlLxBZHEKD  (will be 3 columns, right column will be navigation bar with links)
> Middle section: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> All categories below: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:22:56 AM

Hi Everybody,

With all the talk about the coin and earnings etc. it's about time we switch the focus to the one thing that will make all of this run smoothly, namely making ADZbuzz an awesome content discover and social media platform! I will post a detailed overview on the ADZcoindesk tomorrow with all details about the coin swap and that can end all questions. Smiley

As I said we'll switch focus and start giving our community a voice in the final stage of development, because it involves all the little details that will make our project succeed.

So what will we do?

-> We are in the process of hiring 10+ new developers who will be trained for 2 weeks.
-> After 2 weeks we want to have a final list of features and customizations so all developers can get started to work.
-> Depending on the list, after 2 weeks we will schedule a date for when the mass promo's will start.

The main features will be ready regardless of the date we will start the main promo's, namely the ADZbuzzer and new homepage layout and navigation.

So how will we get the communities help?

-> We will use the ADZbuzz lounge to ask the community for recommendations
-> We will create an online form that is updated daily with the list of feature additions
-> After 2 weeks our new developers will be trained and ready to get started creating all the feature additions

We really need to be fully ready before the mass promo's start. Even though we will remain in beta, we want the user-experience on ADZbuzz to be so good that bloggers and publishers not only are happy to add the ADZbuzzer, but also talk about it on their site. This is what will make our project go viral and we have a very good strategy to reach millions of people in a matter of weeks.

So you will have a voice in this the next 2 weeks and we look forward to creating a list that will ensure all our plans will succeed the moment we start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

That's it for now, look ou for the update tomorrow and have a great Sunday!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I know you've been waiting for this but here are some screeshots of the new ADZbuzz homepage:

> Top section: http://screencast.com/t/KlLxBZHEKD  (will be 3 columns, right column will be navigation bar with links)
> Middle section: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> All categories below: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd
I thought some promo would start even in the beta stage after restructuring everything as was mentioned Undecided
but never mind the new website and all new features look too awesome and it will itself be a big celebration Grin Shocked
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

Very ambitious calls we'll see how it goes.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 03:22:23 PM

It should go well.  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:03:06 PM

It should go well.  Grin

Element of surprise is best Cool

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:09:59 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:20:58 AM by N30

Trying to buy Buzzpower. Do I have to pay a fee for buying Buzz power? Cansoneone give me a clue how to buy Buzz power. Is there a tutorial?

Thanks
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:46:03 AM

Trying to buy Buzzpower. Do I have to pay a fee for buying Buzz power? Cansoneone give me a clue how to buy Buzz power. Is there a tutorial?

Thanks

Hi, if u'r sending the coins to pay for ur Buzz Power from the web wallet (from inside ur adzbuzz account) there's a withdrawl fee of 0.5% which will be added to the amount of coins automatically. If u'r payin from one of the exchanges then fee dependa upon that exchange terms.

To buy Buzz Powers click on Products & Services from Menu in ur adzbuzz account  On th left panel u will find various options. Click on Buy Buzz Powers. A drop down will come where u can select the package u want to buy. On clicking u will get another web page which is Adzbuzz Pay, where u will get th address. Copy that address and amouny of coins and paste that on ur withdrawl page and hit Send. Once confirmations are done package will be added in ur account.

Hope it helps.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 01:37:03 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend!

Well as our developers are putting the final touches to the new ADZbuzz hompeage and complete new website layout (which is a huge task by the way), I've created a new update with some more info on proceedings the next weeks/months.

It will also give you some better insights on why we are doing some things and how it will help our project grow. Especially the crowdfunding angle is something we are very enthousiastic about because it will help us grow very fast and forever basically.

Read the pdf here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/update.pdf

These are very exciting weeks and I can't wait to post the next update about the coin swap and the introduction of the new homepage and ADZbuzzer beta version!

Have a great day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:59:13 PM

Sounds like an interesting concept. But it sounds like millions of people would have to use it in order for 3rd party websites to make any money out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: