Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:19:03 PM

If everyone is converting their ADZ v1 to ADZ v2, which is then held for 1 year,
who is selling ADZv2 in the market.? Jens???

And where will these coins come from
Jens still holds 40% of this coin - so he can disperse it at his will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:20:02 PM

Hi all.
Still I don't know what to think about the last update...
But anyway..
-So, those adz earned so far with our buzzpower cannot be withdrown, but only used to buy more buzzpower.
Is this correct?
-what is the difference in buying an adzpower now that adz is less than 2 penny, or buy it when its at 5 dollars?
An adzpower 1000 gives 30% in either case.
Thanks.

Yes that's right all ADZ of now will be locked into Buzz Power and there is no difference of buying for 2 cents or $5 later as the Buzz Powers will be giving as reward in dollar amount.

The main difference is that you can now get tons of ADZ with your Buzz Power as to when we launch a lot less. Smiley

Ok, thankyou Jens.
I have another couple of questions.

-Let's say I have a buzzpower1000 which gives 30% interest.
 This interest matures over a year, so I get 300$ in 12 months, or 0,82 cents per day.
 This is very far from the big earnings you wrote about in the pdf.
 Is there something I don't get right?

-Do I get my interest even if I don't share anything interesting, or anything at all?

Thanks.
mass
.cryptic.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:22:24 PM

cryptic I don't know if you are tolling here or what? But I'm not going to remove your post and assume you don't know the answer and I'll explain yet again (which has been repeated God knows how many times)

The ones selling Adz2 on the market will be...... us the people who hold Buzz Powers and the miners.

What part of "The daily profits from Buzz Powers can be withdrawn to your wallet daily and cashed out on exchanged" didn't you get?

I suggest next time you should read carefully and understand rather than assuming negatively all the time
I am not trolling dude, trying to understand this hasty deal.
As long as Jens post the wallet address of his premine, so that the community can watch how its being spent in the new market, deal sounds resonable.

coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:26:47 PM

cryptic as mentioned. Everything will be transparent. Jens himself said this. And if that means posting the wallet address for transparency he will do it

Nobody will go to great lengths to register a company with the SEC and have it incorporated just to make the wrong move as literally the whole company details are publicly available.

So as far as security here for people, that'll be the least of your worries
.cryptic.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:30:37 PM

cryptic as mentioned. Everything will be transparent. Jens himself said this. And if that means posting the wallet address for transparency he will do it

Nobody will go to great lengths to register a company with the SEC and have it incorporated just to make the wrong move as literally the whole company details are publicly available.

Great , looking forwards to the transparent company details from Jens...
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 12:39:21 PM

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

I can answer your questions here (please correct me if I'm wrong Jens)

Now it's not Adz1 that will be locked it will be Adz2. Adz1 cannot be traded or used after the swap. The ones locked in now are Adz1 but are automatically swapped to Adz2 after swap. But the Adz1 in your wallet must be used to buy buzz powers to be turned to Adz2 at swap and the spare ones you could either sell to Jens/the company for bitcoins at the market rate or sell it on exchanges.

Adz2 will be traded on exchanges, but the supply will be so short out there on the market that the price will greatly increase than what Adz1 is today at cents. So as an investor, a person buying Adz2 in the future will behave just like for example buying Adz1 now but at a higher value due to limited supply out there thanks to this system. The daily profits can be cashed out everyday from the buzz powers but not the initial coins inside which will be locked till 12 months and then you have the option to withdraw them or buy buzz powers or partially withdraw them and partially buy buzz powers etc...

And all of this aside, the concept of this project/business doesn't change. Most of us here in crypto land are investors and want to earn more from our money. But the business itself will stand fully to what it's being built for which is REWARDING publishers and its sharers.

People with buzz powers can also earn ADZ directly to their wallets for sharing quality content too when the time comes (after launch)

And the next phase how the business sustains itself is by selling advertisement (exactly how Facebook, Buzzfeed, Google and most of these big companies make their money)

The goal is to connect advertisers, publishers and sharers together. Sell advertisers the traffic they want, reward publishers for their quality content and reward the sharer as well.

The above is the core of this business and it stands for, however there will be other things built within the platform. Such as an in-house auto exchange like gdax/coinbase where a user who buys any products, their money or bitcoins will automatically convert to Adzcoins and vice versa when it comes to selling.

Then an upgraded version of the payment gatewat ADZbuzz Pay which already works but there will be an improved version.

An Adzbuzz marketplace similar to fiverr which sells digital services.

All of the above is what this business is really about and the coin is the fuel that will back this business. We investors are merely just a small fraction compared to what this business is really about. And because of thise business model, the coin's value will explode due to the demand and limited supply.

The coin itself will be useless if it was not backed by this kind of business/platform.

And lastly Adzbuzz will be Incorporated with the SEC making it legal to run as big businesses such as Facebook for example. That should give everybody security and a piece of mind that the project here means business and isn't going anywhere

This was a long post and I hope it explains well
If everyone is converting their ADZ v1 to ADZ v2, which is then held for 1 year,
who is selling ADZv2 in the market.? Jens???

Nope the people that get their daily profits from the Buzz Powers.

I think that's clearly mentioned in the report. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

Yes that's right, all current ADZ will be in Buzz Powers and the rest of the pre-mine will be used to give as reward on our crowdfuding platform. All of this will be verifiable.

And obviously before we launch the mass promo's our company details will be mentioned on our sites. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

Hi Jens,

As per update, the coins will be locked for one year. Does that mean it will take 1 year for the buzzpower to mature??

Yes that's right and daily profits will be sent straight to the web wallet. The Buzz Power will mature and available for withdrawal or repurchase.

As mentioend before this will give us time to build more infrastructure to increase the volume and give people the chance to build their account and earn a nice extra income or even more than a regular full-time income. Smiley
so for 1 year what we can get is just the profits coming from our coin thats good the actual capital will stay let see hows this will go thru. good luck

Ok i got it. What about the below scenario:

I have 1 buzzpower and it matures to a maximum of 130%. Total profit received is X, say 100 ADZ. How do i purchase more buzzpower if the value of my profit(ADZ) is still pennies?(Right now buzzpower available to purchase is 10, 20, etc)

Check your inbox

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:52:39 PM

sir can you also answer cryptomass questions as i also would like to know thanks alot

cryptomass:

Ok, thankyou Jens.

This interest matures over a year, so I get 300$ in 12 months, or 0,82 cents per day.

-Do I get my interest even if I don't share anything interesting, or anything at all?

Thanks.
mass
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:11:55 PM

sir can you also answer cryptomass questions as i also would like to know thanks alot

cryptomass:

Ok, thankyou Jens.

Thanks.
mass

Hello,

Sorry missed that one...

The 30% is irrelevant as the Buzz Power doesn't expire after 130%. We share profits of the company from the various income streams every day for 1 year so the earnings will be higher than 130%. Only after 12 months the Buzz Power expires.

And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:38:58 PM

thanks for answer to cryptomass

so for person who does not share will he still get daily profit but no earning for sharing since he never shared correct sir ?

is there 2 earnings attached to buzz power. for sharing and other is guaranteed profit everyday for 12 months even for no sharing?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:05:31 PM

thanks for answer to cryptomass

so for person who does not share will he still get daily profit but no earning for sharing since he never shared correct sir ?

is there 2 earnings attached to buzz power. for sharing and other is guaranteed profit everyday for 12 months even for no sharing?
the ones who have buzz powers will surely get profits without sharing because as they have forced all to buy buzz powers they cannot force everyone to even share also  Angry
but they ones who share quality content will earn more as that incentive
and now i have got over with the initial stress and i find this a very good move and nice progress and perhaps they seriously need some funding so yeah we are all with you, go on let the world rattle in front of adzcoin  Grin
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:28:32 PM

And no this is not a security where you invest and sit back to earn profits, we pay people our profits if they help build ADZbuzz so Buzz Power profit share is a reward for sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz.

So just to be crystal clear you are forcing me to buy adzbuzz and then expecting me to Share high quality content otherwise i will receive nothing or have i got it wrong again :-)

Upto now i have received daily rewards without doing anything

*Image Removed*
alden

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:36:36 PM

So just to be crystal clear you are forcing me to buy adzbuzz and then expecting me to Share high quality content otherwise i will receive nothing or have i got it wrong again :-)

sir nobody forcing anyone here

there is no one forced here as it upto us in the end

lets wait for jens to reply as i am sure there is no need to share to earn the profits daily. he has never mentioned this before

from what i know of, there is 2 earnings attached to buzz power. 1 for sharing quality content and other earning everyday for daily profits without doing anything
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

lets wait for jens to reply as i am sure there is no need to share to earn the profits daily. he has never mentioned this before

from what i know of, there is 2 earnings attached to buzz power. 1 for sharing quality content and other earning everyday for daily profits without doing anything

sharing a must for receiving profits of buzz power sounds totally nonsense and meaningless if not for new investors after launch but obviously for those who buy before swap because how will so many people whose adz got converted to buzz power by force and for heavy 1 year, also bear the stress of sharing so much and that too quality posts to earn and robbed of all money if they don't  and many cannot select quality posts to share

dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:00:12 PM

I think that the thing to keep in mind is that this is turning into a solid business. Businesses need to adapt if they want to survive. Nobody would have made much money if this new model had not been put in place, as the coin was too vulnerable.
This gives everyone an opportunity to become involved with, and support not just a money making opportunity, but a platform created by some very talented people. Give it a chance!
If that doesn't suit you, and its not what you signed up for, sell your coins and let it go. Everyone has a choice, after all.
cryptomass

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:00:50 PM

sharing a must for receiving profits of buzz power sounds totally nonsense and meaningless if not for new investors after launch but obviously for those who buy before swap because how will so many people whose adz got converted to buzz power by force and for heavy 1 year, also bear the stress of sharing so much and that too quality posts to earn and robbed of all money if they don't  and many cannot select quality posts to share

Hell.
Just ONE comma on a single long sentence.
Please people, keep in mind that many of us are not english mother-tongue!
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

Hell.
Just ONE comma on a single long sentence.
Please people, keep in mind that many of us are not english mother-tongue!

this forum is full of appalling English comprehension (mostly by native English speakers).

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
cryptomass

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:12:13 PM

cryptomass:

Ok, thankyou Jens.

Thanks.
mass

Hello,

Sorry missed that one...

The 30% is irrelevant as the Buzz Power doesn't expire after 130%. We share profits of the company from the various income streams every day for 1 year so the earnings will be higher than 130%. Only after 12 months the Buzz Power expires.

Cheers,
Jens

Thank you Jens. Smiley

Can you provide a broader explanation about how this works?
I mean, there must be some kind of algo (don't think this one needs to be secret) used to calculate daily earnings.
Also, could you confirm or not, that daily earnings from buzzpowers are given even without sharing and that who shares gets a bigger slice of the cake?
Also for this, if you can, please provide us with some maths.

Thank you.
mass
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:15:37 PM

Calm down folks  Grin

Ok 1st of all, the way people are earning daily profits now with Buzz Powers whilst doing nothing obviously but just by investing their coins into it, will continue receiving daily profits the same way till 12 months after the swap to Adz2

The sharing part is the true purpose of the Buzz Power but it's not necessary for users who do not wish to share. If you invested into Adzcoin merely as an investor, the daily profits will continue all year round till the end when you'll have the option to withdraw your full amount you invested.

Obviously who wouldn't like to earn extra Adzcoins for sharing quality content whilst earning from the daily profits? The more the merrier but again, not necessary.

(I'll let Jens correct me if I'm wrong)

Here's some English for ya non English speaking folks

P.S you'll most likely get a reply from Jens tomorrow as it's past 1am where he is. So instead of repeating the question over and over, just wait till Jens is online and he will answer again to make it clear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: