Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:18:50 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend! Smiley

Well I have an interesting update for you with some major changes that will help us succeed.
We've been brainstorming the whole day yesterday with the team and everybody is sure now:

Everybody who understands what we are building will earn a full-time passive income soon! Smiley

Read all about it here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Buzz-Power-Rules.pdf

If you have any questions just let us know!

All the best,
Jens

Hi, the pdf says "the next 10 days". It means swap will go up to Oct. 6?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagmen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:45:05 PM

Wait, I don't get why should we transfer our adz to adz power Huh

How is it possible to convert then adz power to dollar ?

What if i only have 300 adz buzz and can't transfer them before the dead line ? :/
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:14:19 PM

This seems a quite drastic, on the hoof, change of strategy.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:20:27 PM

Sorry Jens the more i read this the less it makes sense, basically 40,000,000 coins will be locked away for 12 months and  in 12 months time 40,000,000+ will coins suddenly come back onto the market :-( I must be missing something big time here.

Hopefully coinstatic will be around soon he is quite good at explaining things in simpleterms

*Image Removed*
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:44:39 PM

Sorry Jens the more i read this the less it makes sense, basically 40,000,000 coins will be locked away for 12 months and  in 12 months time 40,000,000+ will coins suddenly come back onto the market :-( I must be missing something big time here.

Hopefully coinstatic will be around soon he is quite good at explaining things in simpleterms

I think it's best I let Jens answer this. As he can explain to you in detail, I could explain it too but I don't want to miss any important details.

Right now it's about 4am or something where he is. He'll definitely answer the questions people have here though so everybody understands
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:05:28 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 11:35:06 PM by coinstatic

A reminder to those who are worried and confused about the business. (Especially the new people who are reading this and don't know much)

Let me tell you all one thing, this business will be registered with the SEC (already happening in the process as it doesn't happen overnight)

And it'll be completed before launch which isn't far (only weeks to go)

No shady business can register with the SEC. So let me assure the doubters here that this business is here to stay, otherwise there'd be no point registering with the SEC in the 1st place.

Everything is legit, nothing to hide. This switch is happening not to make devs rich or anything it's to let the value rise for the coin and cut the supply and decrease the dumping which is happening on the markets. The goal is to get this coin in dollars, not cents and if swapping is the way to go so be it. This coin is backed by a solid business which I doubt the newcomers who are shouting even know or understand the main purpose of this business.

Here's what Adzbuzz is based on and what it will be similar to: Facebook, Reddit, Buzzfeed along with rewarding publishers and sharers

That's the main concept of this business. And this coin will be the fuel for the business which is here to stay just like the big boys such as Facebook, Reddit, Buzzfeed etc.

Adzbuzz will be Incorporated

SEC Proof:

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 10:26:19 PM

Hi Everybody,

Well I have an interesting update for you with some major changes that will help us succeed.
We've been brainstorming the whole day yesterday with the team and everybody is sure now:

Everybody who understands what we are building will earn a full-time passive income soon! Smiley

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens

what a B.S. !?  Angry
what do you want? Nothing makes any sense in that pdf!?  Angry
you want price to rise?! that's it?! and you rob us in end?! common sense 50 or even 80 million supply is nothing to inflation! that is sheer robbery! and you lock them for 12 months! you know what the hell is 12(B.S.)  Angry months!?
now clearly explain me what is the real reason for this!?  Angry    and i don't want any nonsense explanation like in that pdf!?  Angry
what the hell was waiting since so long for my roi and now you all say you will lock my coins for 12 months!? a year!!!!  Angry   so sad we all supported the project so much and in end you ditched us!  Embarrassed  Cry

LMAO....

I was just saying earlier on in my comment to you what if it takes a year LOL!

When I saw this update I knew out of everyone it will pee you off the most! All you have done is been impatient all the way through, so this is hilarious!

And if you really believe this project has been robbery and we have been ditched, I wonder if you are going to withdraw your cash back and sell your coins on the market now? You have 10 days to do that if you really believe what you say...

Probably not. Probably won't.

This is a real business dude, not a get rich tomorrow fantasy!

And these steps will ensure ADZ coins has huge value. Making it a powerful coin out there. And making its long term holders very wealthy.

It is as simple as that! If you really can't handle it and have no patience to wait a year Cheesy then sell your coins and let other people buy them and dump them in buzz power instead.

Stop moaning and whining for goodness sake...

No patience whatsoever...  Grin

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:39:10 AM

Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens

what a B.S. !?  Angry
what do you want? Nothing makes any sense in that pdf!?  Angry
you want price to rise?! that's it?! and you rob us in end?! common sense 50 or even 80 million supply is nothing to inflation! that is sheer robbery! and you lock them for 12 months! you know what the hell is 12(B.S.)  Angry months!?
now clearly explain me what is the real reason for this!?  Angry    and i don't want any nonsense explanation like in that pdf!?  Angry
what the hell was waiting since so long for my roi and now you all say you will lock my coins for 12 months!? a year!!!!  Angry   so sad we all supported the project so much and in end you ditched us!  Embarrassed  Cry

LMAO....

I was just saying earlier on in my comment to you what if it takes a year LOL!

When I saw this update I knew out of everyone it will pee you off the most! All you have done is been impatient all the way through, so this is hilarious!

And if you really believe this project has been robbery and we have been ditched, I wonder if you are going to withdraw your cash back and sell your coins on the market now? You have 10 days to do that if you really believe what you say...

Probably not. Probably won't.

This is a real business dude, not a get rich tomorrow fantasy!

And these steps will ensure ADZ coins has huge value. Making it a powerful coin out there. And making its long term holders very wealthy.

It is as simple as that! If you really can't handle it and have no patience to wait a year Cheesy then sell your coins and let other people buy them and dump them in buzz power instead.

Stop moaning and whining for goodness sake...

No patience whatsoever...  Grin

That's one of the reasons why we decided to make the switch, too many people like this around who don't care about the project at all but just want to cash out.

It is indeed a real business and we need to get rid of people like this who don't contribute in any way except for waiting to cash out, which inevitably will harm everybody's asset they are holding.

And nobody has to wait a year, everybody can cash out their daily profits and make money with very little effort. If that's not enough then there is no hope for you, maybe the lottory.  Grin

Anyways, ALL people that haven't "pseudo-supported" the project and contributed with great efforts are applauding this change, without exception. This simply shows all people that "don't get it" only have dollar signs in their eyes and could care less if ADZcoin makes a contribution to the online world or not. After all publishers and people that help us identify quality content are the people we are rewarding...

Any arguments against that? Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:49:41 AM

That's a good question and concern but has many simple solutions:

-> First of all not all 40 million coins will be dumped on the market, the offer launched nearly 3 months agao and the date of purchase is the start of the 3 month lock period.
-> Secondly, the coins in Buzz Powers will help people make a solid passive income. It seems logical most people want to keep that alive instead of killing this gem in their portfolio unless they need urgent cash.
-> In case of the latter, we have a lot of time to build enough assets that will generate a lof of ADZ for us and push the volume into the millions. That's why we will launch the crowdfunding platform so we can generate constant cash-flow to support our project and build more nfrastructure.
-> Lastly, nothing prevents us from building up a buffer to cover for a lot of coins being sold on the market in 9-12 months from now (if that happens at all). The lifelong traffic offer runs into the millions of dollars in revenue and the exchange will make ADZcoin just as good as cash. We will be prepared.

And besides, we know what happened during all the Bitcoin heists. Even though there was a drop in price when millions of dollars worth of BTC was dumped onto the market, the market always recovered because of the community and infrastructure. And that will be the main two things we work on the next months...

I have the feeling some people underestimate the viral nature of our concept and the fact that ADZbuzz and ADZcoin will be all over the place in less than a month. Everybody knwos social sharing and soon a new and refreshing concept comes into the market. It's aonly a matter of time before you see the ADZbuzzer on the biggest sites in the world. Smiley

So in short: this will be a complete non-issue from our point of view.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:51:35 AM

This is very clever decisions indeed!!

At first i was like. whaat..### Angry Angry because I saved half amount of adz for the incoming price increase, and half of it was purchased for adzbuzzer. I was hoping to sold the  remaining half for profit but here it comes, a brilliant idea to counter my mindset. hahaha. goodjob jens. However sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

Dont get me wrong, Im always following this great project , since I know it has the potential to go viral and will become next to FB or even greater, and i am okay with 18adz coin earning everyday, all I need to wait  to make it  $10 per adz so that I have $180 a day passive income ..  not bad  Grin Grin Wink right?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

At first i was like. whaat..### Angry Angry because I saved half amount of adz for the incoming price increase, and half of it was purchased for adzbuzzer. I was hoping to sold the  remaining half for profit but here it comes, a brilliant idea to counter my mindset. hahaha. goodjob jens. However sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

Dont get me wrong, Im always following this great project , since I know it has the potential to go viral and will become next to FB or even greater, and i am okay with 18adz coin earning everyday, all I need to wait  to make it  $10 per adz so that I have $180 a day passive income ..  not bad  Grin Grin Wink right?

Yes that's our ambition indeed!

I don't see how anybody can disagree with this decision though, everybody will earn daily profits and keep their coins while we have the time to make them grow in value a lot by adding numerous extra revenue streams to the business.

The crowdfunding angle will be huge as you'll see when things are ready. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:35:59 AM

I don't see how anybody can disagree with this decision though, everybody will earn daily profits and keep their coins while we have the time to make them grow in value a lot by adding numerous extra revenue streams to the business.

And yeah the current pre-mine doesn't matter at all, we will simply have enough revenue streams in dollars to fund all business expenses. This is another huge angle that can't be used against us by competitors who will obviously try to discredit our business as they WILL feel it soon. Smiley

We will be 100% transparant about where the coins go that's a certainty.

Obviously best thing will be to use it for the initial Buzz Power rewards on the crowdfunding site, makes total sense as it'll boost our business to the next level instantly! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:41:34 AM

sir this news is mindblowing in good way i mean with. the goal is for price to rise not to dump at once. the dumpers will hate this who want to cash out all at once

i rather take daily profit at high adz value than dumping all at once

so for me this magnifient sir and i will begin process to quickly use my adz in wallet for buzzpowers before swap date

i have some question which also johnp and bitdragon asked

here they are sir:

1. sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

2. The amount coins mined daily remains the same as the difficulty is adjusted to maintain this no matter what the price. Is this correct.

3. I brought several Adbuz in August and have earned  additional coins above my original investment but they have not matured yet, have i lost them

4. What is to stop me from cancelling my existing Adbuz and just store on an exchange and benefit from the perceived prise rise.

thank you once again for this magnificent project
mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:52:47 AM

sir this news is mindblowing in good way i mean with. the goal is for price to rise not to dump at once. the dumpers will hate this who want to cash out all at once

so for me this magnifient sir and i will begin process to quickly use my adz in wallet for buzzpowers before swap date

here they are sir:

1. sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

2. The amount coins mined daily remains the same as the difficulty is adjusted to maintain this no matter what the price. Is this correct.

3. I brought several Adbuz in August and have earned  additional coins above my original investment but they have not matured yet, have i lost them

4. What is to stop me from cancelling my existing Adbuz and just store on an exchange and benefit from the perceived prise rise.

Hello Alden,

There are many questions that have already been answered to clear all doubts. Maybe if you can visit the post in Adzbuzz to get all the answers.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:55:18 AM

here they are sir:

Hello,

Yes that's right your assessment of the situation is correct. Smiley

To answer your questions:

First of all the total suply we hold is closer to 40% than 70%, that being said the coins will be used for the rewards on the crowdfuding site as we will reward Buzz Powers there. SO essentially:
-> The company will have several income streams in dollars.
-> All income streams in ADZ will be automatically distributed.
In order to pay for the Buzz powers initially we will use the 40% coins we have.

In other words, we never need to sell the pre-mine on the exchnages we'll give them as bonus for funding our project. I hope that makes sense. Smiley
later on we will use the dollars to buy ADZ and add to the distribution wallet when the coins have run out (which will take a while though).

Yes in the new system the amount of coins mined daily depends on a fixed value, it can never be more and impossible that 50K coins get dumped on the market every day. This will be closer to 500 ADZ daily.

No we'll ensure you can turn the profits into Buzz powers too which will automatically be swapped to V2 ooins then and earn you daily profits too.

All coins need to be either switched to Buzz Powers or sold now on the exchanges the next 14 days as trading will stop in a couple of weeks. After trading stops only option will be to trade your coins for Buzz powers.

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:03:14 AM

thanks for your informative answers i have much faith

i understand better now and its time to get hold of buzz powers as i am not missing this opportunity before adz take off to dollars

also will we have new offline wallet for Adzcoin

can you make following wallets too before swap sir

such as: Windows, Mac, ubuntu, Linux, Mint, Android/iphone

thank you
bitdragon2016

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:26:52 AM

And yeah the current pre-mine doesn't matter at all, we will simply have enough revenue streams in dollars to fund all business expenses. This is another huge angle that can't be used against us by competitors who will obviously try to discredit our business as they WILL feel it soon. Smiley

We will be 100% transparant about where the coins go that's a certainty.

Obviously best thing will be to use it for the initial Buzz Power rewards on the crowdfunding site, makes total sense as it'll boost our business to the next level instantly! Smiley

Thank you for this clarification jens, I am looking forward for the success of this platform, have a good day
bitdragon2016

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:50:33 AM

Hi jens

I would like to clarify this issue, I tried to withdraw adzcoin from my webwallet in adzbuzz to livecoin but the "successful button" doesn't show up, I already inputed the verification code from email ad. However, when I purchased adzbuzzer and withdraw to the adzbuzzpay address, TADAH!! no problem. it came through flawlessly, so I repeated again to withdraw my adzcoin to livecoin since I would like to sell some of it for financial issues, but it always failed. Can you explain this ? since I knew, we can still able to sell our adz if we want to right?  Huh Huh Huh
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:58:51 AM

Bitdragon this was posted on Adzbuzz yesterday and this should explain your problem below

Support Update Regarding Withdrawing from your Adzbuzz Web Wallet:

We are upgrading our web wallet withdrawal system. While this is in progress, you may not be able to withdraw to an external ADZ address; however, you should still be able to pay your ADZbuzzPay purchases using your web wallet just fine.

Adzbuzz Support Team

johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:56:40 AM

Why has my daily reward dropped from roughly 150 to less than 10?

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: