Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:52:35 AM

nice reading this jenss as the release is almost there better to buy some adz and keep it inside the wallet wait until it turn to a dollar a piece oh well just keep it up jenss and the rest of adz dev team good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jingrenxqlei083

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

no ICO?no signature bounty?
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:42:49 AM

First of all, I never said that coinstatic and adz4life were members of the "developers team", they are part of the marketing team and therefore it would make sense that they would have a good understanding of the way the system will work. Secondly, if "there's nothing complicated here" why are there so many questions and conflicting answers?

I'm not doubting the system, I am just stating that if the goal is to get millions of new members, there needs a simple, consistent, and coherent message for the prospects giving them reasons to join.

Okay, I sort of get the incentive to join. It seems like the incentive right now is, as Jens stated, new people who join will receive a Buzz Power 5 package for free. If the price of the coin goes up, that is a decent incentive, but if it stays low(I understand that the idea is create a significantly higher demand than supply, therefore the price rises. But, nothing is assured) the incentive is very low.

As things stand right now, nobody can articulate clearly how the system is going to work. I believe that coinstatic and Adz4life are part of the Adz team, and they can't even agree on how the system is going to work (no offense, just pointing out how complicated this has gotten). So, when the system is actually launched how will it be explained in simple terms to people who may possibly join? Most of us have been around for a while and are still in the dark even after a bunch of questions have been asked and many answers given. It seems like this may be a hard sell unless it can be much more easily understood. Also remember, very few people have any understanding of cryptocurrency, meaning education will need to start from square 1.

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

In terms of user-experience nothing has changed for the overall concept at all. People can join for free and will receive a free Buzz Power 5 package and daily earnings if they share content through the ADZbuzzer and publishers will earn if people share their content on ADZbuzz.

The changes are:
-> Coins specs will change to reduce dumping of thousands of coins every hour for pennies
-> All current coins are held 12 months in Buzz Powers and earn daily rewards
-> People will need a new wallet if they store their coins offline
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward.

Initially there will only be 2 projects, the ADZbuzz ad server for which 50% of sponsored money will be used to build our ad server and people will get a lifelong traffic spot and 50% Buzz Power as bonus. Plus the in-house exchange of which they will receive 100% Buzz Power reward and the pre-mined coins will be used to give people the Buzz Power reward.

Later we will add more projects and allow other people to post projects too (well vetted) that will help grow the "ADZconomy", ranging from merchants to Wordpress plugin creators and everything in between. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Adz4life and Coinsatic are not members of the developers team. They're  supporters. That's why every one has own point of view.
After brainstorming the team had before yesterday   only Jens has a clear view and can explain about earnings from BuzzPower.

There's nothing complicated here. Actually it's very easy to explain what's Adzbuzz  is. 
If there's a person  who invited you to join and he's in Adzbuzz from it's start, my advice to apply to him. At the same time you can ask the members here and in Adzbuzz, Adzbuzzforum as well. I myself explained what's adzbuzz to many users and almost all of them are now well educated about Adzbuzz. So, don't worry you will obtain the whole picture of Adzbuzz in no time.

There's no official adzuzz marketing team. Again, they're users like everybody here. That's why every one has own point of view regarding for Buzz Power earnings. Though I agree with coinsatic regarding what user should do to get earnings. Free members will be able to earn having Buzz Power 5 if they share contect via Adzbuzzer only. The Buzz Power owners will get daily earnings without sharing and additional ones if they share content.

There are only some questions after a new very important update. Jens answered almost on every question.PLease check carefully above. Most of users understand how Adzbuzz's working. If you personally has a questions you can ask them here. Again, there's nothing complicated in Adbuzz.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:49:08 AM

First of all, I never said that coinstatic and adz4life were members of the "developers team", they are part of the marketing team and therefore it would make sense that they would have a good understanding of the way the system will work. Secondly, if "there's nothing complicated here" why are there so many questions and conflicting answers?

I'm not doubting the system, I am just stating that if the goal is to get millions of new members, there needs a simple, consistent, and coherent message for the prospects giving them reasons to join.

Okay, I sort of get the incentive to join. It seems like the incentive right now is, as Jens stated, new people who join will receive a Buzz Power 5 package for free. If the price of the coin goes up, that is a decent incentive, but if it stays low(I understand that the idea is create a significantly higher demand than supply, therefore the price rises. But, nothing is assured) the incentive is very low.

As things stand right now, nobody can articulate clearly how the system is going to work. I believe that coinstatic and Adz4life are part of the Adz team, and they can't even agree on how the system is going to work (no offense, just pointing out how complicated this has gotten). So, when the system is actually launched how will it be explained in simple terms to people who may possibly join? Most of us have been around for a while and are still in the dark even after a bunch of questions have been asked and many answers given. It seems like this may be a hard sell unless it can be much more easily understood. Also remember, very few people have any understanding of cryptocurrency, meaning education will need to start from square 1.

I have read the pdf and all of the questions and answers on this thread and in Adzbuzz, so I basically understand the concept behind the new update. Still not sure how I feel about it, but I have been in from the start and will continue to support the project.

My question is about getting new people to join Adzbuzz. How are they going to earn and profit if all of the Adz1 are stored for 12 months and Adz1 will no longer be traded on the exchanges? Just trying to figure out the incentive for new people to join "in the millions" that has been quoted many times by Jens and will be needed to make the project a success. Not doubting the project, just trying to fully grasp what is going on.

In terms of user-experience nothing has changed for the overall concept at all. People can join for free and will receive a free Buzz Power 5 package and daily earnings if they share content through the ADZbuzzer and publishers will earn if people share their content on ADZbuzz.

The changes are:
-> Coins specs will change to reduce dumping of thousands of coins every hour for pennies
-> All current coins are held 12 months in Buzz Powers and earn daily rewards
-> People will need a new wallet if they store their coins offline
-> Buzz Powers can't be bought directly and will only be received when people sponsor projects on our crowdfunding website as a reward.

Initially there will only be 2 projects, the ADZbuzz ad server for which 50% of sponsored money will be used to build our ad server and people will get a lifelong traffic spot and 50% Buzz Power as bonus. Plus the in-house exchange of which they will receive 100% Buzz Power reward and the pre-mined coins will be used to give people the Buzz Power reward.

Later we will add more projects and allow other people to post projects too (well vetted) that will help grow the "ADZconomy", ranging from merchants to Wordpress plugin creators and everything in between. Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Adz4life and Coinsatic are not members of the developers team. They're  supporters. That's why every one has own point of view.
After brainstorming the team had before yesterday   only Jens has a clear view and can explain about earnings from BuzzPower.

There's nothing complicated here. Actually it's very easy to explain what's Adzbuzz  is. 
If there's a person  who invited you to join and he's in Adzbuzz from it's start, my advice to apply to him. At the same time you can ask the members here and in Adzbuzz, Adzbuzzforum as well. I myself explained what's adzbuzz to many users and almost all of them are now well educated about Adzbuzz. So, don't worry you will obtain the whole picture of Adzbuzz in no time.

There's no official adzuzz marketing team. Again, they're users like everybody here. That's why every one has own point of view regarding for Buzz Power earnings. Though I agree with coinsatic regarding what user should do to get earnings. Free members will be able to earn having Buzz Power 5 if they share contect via Adzbuzzer only. The Buzz Power owners will get daily earnings without sharing and additional ones if they share content.

There are only some questions after a new very important update. Jens answered almost on every question.PLease check carefully above. Most of users understand how Adzbuzz's working. If you personally has a questions you can ask them here. Again, there's nothing complicated in Adbuzz.

just wait and see then if you will not be satisfied with it you can ask jenss why it turned that way but as of now we are all waiting for the development of adbuzz and we are all hoping that it will bring adz to its success.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:03:17 AM

thank you very much jens and coinstatic you both answered correctly

so coinpocket you are wrong and coinstatic was right with his words

and you are also wrong about no marketing team. maybe you should read one of jens old blog post on adzcoindesk.com

where he show marketing team and coinstatic also 1 of those members

but in the end they are human. and sometime can get a little thing wrong but coinstatic even said jens can correct him if he said anything wrong but in the end he turned out correct with his words 

that we can earn from buzz powers even for not sharing content  Smiley
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:36:06 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 09:46:26 AM by adz4life

Hi Jens,

So just to make this clear as I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

All ADZV1 buzz power holders will not necessarily need to share content on ADZbuzz to earn from the profit share, but will earn an average by default of what is earned by those who do share content on the platform as daily cash-back. And if they do decide to share they will just earn extra ADZ.

Will the ADZV2 buzz power holders be required to share content in order to earn from the profit share or will they also be able to earn passively by default if they have buzz power too?

Thanks for clarifying.

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:40:11 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 09:58:37 AM by CoinPocket

and you are also wrong about no marketing team. maybe you should read one of jens old blog post on adzcoindesk.com

but in the end they are human. and sometime can get a little thing wrong but coinstatic even said jens can correct him if he said anything wrong but in the end he turned out correct with his words  

that we can earn from buzz powers even for not sharing content  Smiley

It seems you don't understand english well or juging your previuos posts you don't read info placed here carefully .

So again  Read carefully my post above again: "Though I agree with coinsatic regarding what user should do to get earnings. Free members will be able to earn having Buzz Power 5 if they share contect via Adzbuzzer only. The Buzz Power owners will get daily earnings without sharing and additional ones if they share content."
Sorry, you have a total mess in your head. Read carefully all info placed above and the thread's usernames.

Sorry, you don't have the notion what's the marketing team is. I know namely everybody who's on full time job in developer team and who's working in support team.   And specially for you we have here officially Jens and an officially a user who's from support team, i will not reveal the username cause I haven't permission to do that.

My advice to you: read carefully posts next time.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

Hi.

I've been thinking about what will happen next year, when many will be selling their adz altoghether.
This is a scenario which is is likely to happen.
Then, how can the dumping be made smoother?

I would like to share my thought with you.

What if the period that buzzpowers are locked, is lower like 6 months, but then users can withdraw 10% of their buzzpower each month?
Daily earning will be proportional to the amount of buzzpower left.

For example.
Today I get a buzz1000 and we pretend adz is worth 0.01 dollar, so it costs me 100000adz.
In this example we pretend we have a fixed daily earning of 10 adz.

So, my 100k adz are locked for 6 months and every day i get 10 adz.
After 6 months i'm allowed to withdraw 10% of my buzzpower (10k adz).
I can choose to leave them there and keep getting 10 adz per day as reward. Or I withdraw my 10k adz, but then my reward is calculated on a buzzpower of 90k adz, so it's 9 adz instead of 10.

The month after I can get another 10% of my buzzpower and have an even  smaller reward.

With a supply of around 30 million locked, 10% each months is 300000 or an average of 10000 per day.
6 months after launch and the mass promo, this must be sustainable.

Numbers here can be adjusted to allow a nice growth if afz and the whole project.

What is your opinion Jens and community?
imanadzguy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

Sorry coinpocket, but no matter how many times you say it, you are just plain wrong. There is an official marketing team and it was talked about previously by Jens and they are the first people who joined up with Jens long before the Adzbuzz project was started. Marketing team and development team are completely different things. Some of the marketing team are on the support team, but there are some on the support team who are not on the marketing team.

Now, this is not truly relevant to the discussion, but I just wanted to clear it up. I will say that I still have concerns about the marketing of Adzbuzz and how easy it will be for a complete newbie with no knowledge of cryptocurrency to understand. But, I trust that Jens has already thought of this and there will be a clear and simple marketing plan for informing the masses.

It seems you don't understand english well or juging your previuos posts you don't read info placed here carefully .

So again  Read carefully my post above again: "Though I agree with coinsatic regarding what user should do to get earnings. Free members will be able to earn having Buzz Power 5 if they share contect via Adzbuzzer only. The Buzz Power owners will get daily earnings without sharing and additional ones if they share content."
Sorry, you have a total mess in your head. Read carefully all info placed above and the thread's usernames.

Sorry, you don't have the notion what's the marketing team is. I know namely everybody who's on full time job in developer team and who's working in support team.   And specially for you we have here officially Jens and an officially a user who's from support team, i will not reveal the username cause I haven't permission to do that.

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:15:35 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 11:44:12 AM by CoinPocket

Hi.

I've been thinking about what will happen next year, when many will be selling their adz altoghether.

What if the period that buzzpowers are locked, is lower like 6 months, but then users can withdraw 10% of their buzzpower each month?

For example.
Today I get a buzz1000 and we pretend adz is worth 0.01 dollar, so it costs me 100000adz.

I can choose to leave them there and keep getting 10 adz per day as reward. Or I withdraw my 10k adz, but then my reward is calculated on a buzzpower of 90k adz, so it's 9 adz instead of 10.

The month after I can get another 10% of my buzzpower and have an even  smaller reward.

With a supply of around 30 million locked, 10% each months is 300000 or an average of 10000 per day.

Numbers here can be adjusted to allow a nice growth if afz and the whole project.

Jens already replied above regarding what's happen when Buzz Powers would be realesed in 1 year :
 "-> In case of the latter, we have a lot of time to build enough assets that will generate a lof of ADZ for us and push the volume into the millions. That's why we will launch the crowdfunding platform so we can generate constant cash-flow to support our project and build more nfrastructure.

-> Lastly, nothing prevents us from building up a buffer to cover for a lot of coins being sold on the market in 9-12 months from now (if that happens at all). The lifelong traffic offer runs into the millions of dollars in revenue and the exchange will make ADZcoin just as good as cash. We will be prepared.

And besides, we know what happened during all the Bitcoin heists. Even though there was a drop in price when millions of dollars worth of BTC was dumped onto the market, the market always recovered because of the community and infrastructure. And that will be the main two things we work on the next months..."

Well, I personaly prefer 12 month lockdown period.

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:17:58 AM

Hi.

For example.

The month after I can get another 10% of my buzzpower and have an even  smaller reward.

I personally like the idea. What we need to avoid is everybody cashing out their investment at the same time. What you propose is good, maybe its just the numbers that need adjustment.

Just to add on it, if a user doesnt withdraw his 10% 1 or 2 months, there should be a fixed maximum percentage that he can withdraw. E.g if 5 months no adz is withdrawn,the user is left with 50k adz in his wallet. the user can only remove a maximum of 20% of the coins available for withdrawal per month.

Maybe Jens can give a feedback.

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:27:50 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 11:39:30 AM by CoinPocket

Sorry coinpocket, but no matter how many times you say it, you are just plain wrong. There is an official marketing team and it was talked about previously by Jens and they are the first people who joined up with Jens long before the Adzbuzz project was started. Marketing team and development team are completely different things. Some of the marketing team are on the support team, but there are some on the support team who are not on the marketing team.

Now, this is not truly relevant to the discussion, but I just wanted to clear it up. I will say that I still have concerns about the marketing of Adzbuzz and how easy it will be for a complete newbie with no knowledge of cryptocurrency to understand. But, I trust that Jens has already thought of this and there will be a clear and simple marketing plan for informing the masses.

I will tell you the news now. Smiley I joined the Jens team long before the Adzbazz started. And I know what I'm talking about.
I must say again. There're no any complicated points in ADZbuzz marketing. User don't need to have  in-depth cryptocurrency knowledges.
 As I told you before,ask and you'll get answers here in the thread or in ADzbuzz, adzbuzzforum.

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:34:37 AM

Hi.

For example.

The month after I can get another 10% of my buzzpower and have an even  smaller reward.

Jens already replied above regarding what's happen when Buzz Powers would realesed in 1 year :
 "-> In case of the latter, we have a lot of time to build enough assets that will generate a lof of ADZ for us and push the volume into the millions. That's why we will launch the crowdfunding platform so we can generate constant cash-flow to support our project and build more nfrastructure.

-> Lastly, nothing prevents us from building up a buffer to cover for a lot of coins being sold on the market in 9-12 months from now (if that happens at all). The lifelong traffic offer runs into the millions of dollars in revenue and the exchange will make ADZcoin just as good as cash. We will be prepared.

And besides, we know what happened during all the Bitcoin heists. Even though there was a drop in price when millions of dollars worth of BTC was dumped onto the market, the market always recovered because of the community and infrastructure. And that will be the main two things we work on the next months..."

Well, I personaly prefer 12 month lockdown period.

I prefer the 12 month lock down too as it gives the ADZ Project time to really build their infrastructure etc. and the price of ADZ coins meanwhile would be gaining some serious value.

coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:54:39 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 01:16:37 PM by coinstatic

Can we please stop hijacking the thread with people bashing each other? And stay on topic?

Can we do that please?

And to answer your question imanadzguy

Yes I am a part of the marketing and promo team and have been here from the beginning of this project (2015). I'm no professional marketer nor did I claim to be. Me along with other members who helped out with marketing are just doing our part such as helping spread the word about this project on Twitter, FB etc..... And most of all, we stuck by Jens and this project a long time.

Now to take this business to the next level do you think marketing will be done by us? No

If you looked back a few pages, here's what Jens is going to do to take this business to the next level.

I'm quoting Jens words here now:

"
-> Create the WP plugin for the ADZbuzzer
-> Finish the new design
-> Finish the ADZbuzzPay Upgrade + ADZbuzzmarket
-> Test everything

After that we'll be ready for the mass promo's to invite beta-testers and at the same time promote the lifelong traffic offer. This will be done by:
-> Sponsored posts on major blogs
-> Mass-contacting millions of website owners (contact form-submission using software)
-> Add integration for existing plugins who already have thousands of installations)
-> $500/day Facebook ads for first 30 days
-> Targeted forum promo's
-> Banner ads on targeted sites

So depending on the WP plugin creation, design and testing this will all start shortly after. Smiley"

The above is the proper marketing plan for this business. Adzbuzz wants to target the world wide web and bring on millions of users on board to make it scale large and become viral. With the proper tools above it will be done. Buzzfeed did it, Instagram did it, Snapchat did it, Reddit did it (lol) etc....

What's stopping Adzbuzz? Nothing. Infact what Adzbuzz offers is unique to the above while having an earning potential attached to it for publishers and sharers which the above social sites lack. And that too using a unque share button that will be everywhere just like you see the FB, Google, Twitter share buttons. But the Adzbuzzer share button will have a reward attached to it in Adzcoins.

Then to simplifiy things further for the average user. Adzbuzz will have its own built in auto exchange so an average person won't need to hang out at exchanges waiting for Bitcoins and then buy ADZ. Everybody will simply be able to turn their dollars, pounds, Bitcoins to ADZ instantly and vice versa. And this project will be the 1st to be listed on the crowdfunding platform (run through ADZbuzz)

Read this carefully and understand. The current developers are working day and night to get all this up and running which is about to be ready soon and the haters will realise they made a mistake.

Soon 10 more developers will be hired to work full time on this project to add additional features etc and improvements.

Let me also mention this again. ADZbuzz will be Incorporated (registered with the SEC) as this business will be operating as a legal company similar to Facebook, Google etc.....

And to end this discussion; The plan will be laid out clearly before the heavy marketing above starts. And make sure an average user understands this

That's all
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:59:54 AM

Hi.

For example.

I do like your idea mate it's well thought. I'd still personally go for the original 12 months plan.

But about the dumping thing you said if everyone cashes out after 12 months. As coinpocket quoted Jens words that it won't be a problem

And let me add. Not everybody bought Buzz Powers or will buy Buzz Powers on the same date. The 12 months begin for that user from the day he/she purchased the Buzz Power. For example If I purchased my Buzz Power in July it will be next July when I get the full amount. Whereas for example you might have bought your Buzz Power in September and you won't have yours till next September. This is how it works

Lets see what Jens thinks of this 6 months idea though. It is a well thought plan nonetheless
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:58:52 PM

Hi.

For example.

Hi,

Yeah that's indeed something worth exploring and I like the idea. Smiley

First of all let me mention this though:

-> Not all ADZ will be released at once. We launched the Buzz Power offer nearly 3 months ago and there were daily sales. So the total amount in cashback can be spread over 3 months which would make th daily dumping only a little wave not a tsunami of selling.
-> A lot of ADZ were giving away intially to our close supporters and marketing team who are helping us every day. This would amount to approximately 1/3 of the total ADZ in storage and there is no way they will dump all their coins and make the price crash.

These are things worth considering without the fact that the volume will be much higher and the infrastructure will be there.

However, if the value of ADZ is very high we can offer something in return for people that repurchase after the 12 months period (which started 3 months ago). How about we give them some priveleges?

The option to withdraw more daily profits for instance would be a grea solution for people that don't want a huge sum of cash but instead increase their daily profit share. After all if you're able to earn a nice income you want to keep that alive and grow right? Killing it would be a shame and not what smart people do...

I'm sure we can come up with something great that will minimize the effect of people selling ADZ when the lock period is over. Smiley

Thanks for your input!
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:27:11 PM

Hi.

For example.

Hi,

-> Not all ADZ will be released at once. We launched the Buzz Power offer nearly 3 months ago and there were daily sales. So the total amount in cashback can be spread over 3 months which would make th daily dumping only a little wave not a tsunami of selling.
-> A lot of ADZ were giving away intially to our close supporters and marketing team who are helping us every day. This would amount to approximately 1/3 of the total ADZ in storage and there is no way they will dump all their coins and make the price crash.

These are things worth considering without the fact that the volume will be much higher and the infrastructure will be there.

However, if the value of ADZ is very high we can offer something in return for people that repurchase after the 12 months period (which started 3 months ago). How about we give them some priveleges?

The option to withdraw more daily profits for instance would be a grea solution for people that don't want a huge sum of cash but instead increase their daily profit share. After all if you're able to earn a nice income you want to keep that alive and grow right? Killing it would be a shame and not what smart people do...

I'm sure we can come up with something great that will minimize the effect of people selling ADZ when the lock period is over. Smiley

Thanks for your input!
Jens

Thank you Jens and thanks to everyone here ! Smiley

I have a question aboyt the adserver.
Will the ads be displayed with pictures as well, like on fb?

Also, if i buy a traffic pack now, can i use it in a few months from now?
I have a couple of projects in mind but i will work on them next year.

And can i use a single pack to display different ads (of course not at the same time,)?

I'm sure adzbuzz will succeed and i want to secure some spots on it!:)
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:36:41 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 03:04:25 PM by CoinPocket

Hi.

For example.

Hi,

Thanks for your input!
Jens

And can i use a single pack to display different ads (of course not at the same time,)?

If you buy a traffic spot now, sure you will be able to use it any time you want.
I'd buy it later if you doesn't need it urgently as If you buy it on our own ADZbuzz crowdfunding platform you'll get spot and Buzz Power 50 (for every spot) as reward  Wink And you're getting a broad range of payment options such as Paypal, ADZ, credit cards,Bitcoin.

But at the same time Don't delay to much with your purchase. When 1000 Traffic spots's sold the price'll be increased by 100$ about.

Yes, you can use a single traffic spot to place different ads. I change my ads almost every week.

Current ads server version will be upgraded with range of options. The goal is to have ads server similar FB one.

Hope Jens will answer about ads pics.  

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:36:01 PM

Hi.

For example.

Hi,

Thanks for your input!
Jens

Yeah you'll be able to get traffic spots through our crowdfunding site, which will have a project to help build our ad server.

And yes it'll be at the same level of targeting as all the major sites such as Google and Facebook that's for sure. Smiley

These are lifelong traffic spots so when you get them doesn't matter you got a spot for life.

Cheers,
Jens

Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:40:03 PM

where to see the number of members? It is said there are 200.000 is this correct?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: