Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

the primary reason is to earn instant or long term profit.bitcoin and blockchain technology is spreading very fast and more investors are leaving Forex or stock market and planning to invest in it as it give more profit than any other gambling assets.secondary it is can be stored annonmously which is a great factor as it give advanced/immune protection.problem only lies in transaction speed but it can be accelerated with high fees.
Everything in Bitcoin is fine except this confirmation time and security. Bitcoin wallet has very good security, but still, hackers will hack and steal our bitcoins. We don't have the facility to raise this complaint against this hack. This is a major disadvantage. But people become more intelligent they are storing coins in different wallets to save from this hackers. Bitcoin is the best choice for long time investment it must give 100% profit.   
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income and give opportunity to the people invest in bitcoin. The value will increases and profitable, I choose bitcoin because its easy to earn and fastest in any transaction. 
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:45:11 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

You bring up some valid points and I certainly agree with them all. However you could add a few things such as it is decentralized, somewhat anonymous and much safer than the banks money as you are in full control of your funds at all times. These points may be a bit harder to explain to someone that is completely new but you should always be up for the challenge to introduce someone to this wonderful thing we've got going Smiley

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income and give opportunity to the people invest in bitcoin. The value will increases and profitable, I choose bitcoin because its easy to earn and fastest in any transaction. 
LOL. Bitcoin does not provide the fastest transaction system. Paypal even faster than bitcoin and charge the smaller fee than bitcoin. Other cryptocurrencies like litecoin even better than bitcoin and perform a faster blockchain than bitcoin blockchain. You need to learn more before saying something here because people will say that you are a fool who only seek for bounty and bonus on this forum
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
And for Number 6 it is decentralized, it cannot be controlled by the government and the banks. It means that no taxes no excessive fees and we ha a freedom with to our profit. We can gain more profit without them getting commission to it. That's what we want, to be free from the corrupt peoples wo stole our money silently.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

Clearly bitcoin is a very profitable commodity for investors. You could say if you invest in bitcoin and want to be patient you will benefit. That's why I chose bitcoin as my investment and sometimes I use bitcoin to send money because of the fast transaction
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

Clearly bitcoin is a very profitable commodity for investors. You could say if you invest in bitcoin and want to be patient you will benefit. That's why I chose bitcoin as my investment and sometimes I use bitcoin to send money because of the fast transaction
Time to accumulate more now since the progress is really impressive, just follow the news and be updated so you will know
what the potential of bitcoin in the future. When you hold now and intend it for long term, you will get the best return in like 10 to 20 years from now.
Based on the trend, we saw a great increases in just a short period of time, so how much more for long term.

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:21:12 AM

Bitcoin transactions are transmitted over the internet but the transaction time is not as fast as you say. In addition, every transaction costs money. However I agree with you with 3, 4, 5 when you have raised the advantages of Bitcoin. In particular, the biggest advantage is the high degree of protection between transactions, that can not be lost or scam
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:28:17 AM

Agreed, one who expect the asset to be useful for multiple needs could invest into bitcoin as well other digital assets. As stated patience is much needed for users who invest into bitcoin, because the time period for the price growth is not assured. It happens unexpected as on should not have calculated profit expectation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

I believe, we should choose bitcoin because it a a great store of value.  Rather than putting our money in bank, Bitcoin like gold at least offer us the possibility of increasing the value of our holdings.  And since Bitcoin market is not yet saturated, there is a huge possibility that our saving will increase in value several times.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:09:38 AM

I believe, we should choose bitcoin because it a a great store of value.  Rather than putting our money in bank, Bitcoin like gold at least offer us the possibility of increasing the value of our holdings.  And since Bitcoin market is not yet saturated, there is a huge possibility that our saving will increase in value several times.
yes i agree on that .we should choose bitcoin rather  than putting our money in the bank..because holding the bitcoin in a long period of time can make us more profitable.than putting our  money to the bank because in the bank .we can make only a small percent of  return. On the ather side if we are going to use bitcoin.it has a great advantage and a great capabailty to gain more profit because of its continous price rising ang increasing in time to time.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

this is a good post.
for me the number 3 is one of the best features, the international thing. because of the country that i live in, i always have trouble with online payments as they don't accept us Smiley so bitcoin is an easy way to remedy that.

also you should add decentralization to the list which has brought some features like the international thing, because if it was centralized we all had the same problem with bitcoin as we have with other payment processors.
I absolutely agree on that, we should choose or use bitcoin now because bitcoin is profitable and will make you rich in the near future. In addition to that, by using bitcoin you can transfer money easily and instantly. I think the reason why you should choose bitcoin because it will be our future money.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

One should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin keeps your information private and secure. The transactions in Bitcoin are quick and easy and you can send money anywhere in this world within minutes which is not possible with conventional money.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

I think your question is incomplete choose Bitcoin over what? If you think that Bitcoin is better than Fiat you are generally wrong because its first hand transactions does not have and transaction fees and Fiat currency is the most liquid currency of them all in short everybody accepts it even its electronic form which is the credit card. Also for being knowledgeable I think that people who knows basic math can handle daily transactions with fiat currency unlike Bitcoin in which it involves a lot of technology in order for you to learn.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

By history behind, ecosystem and future no matter the price.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:56:39 PM

uh, not one of those points benefits your average customer. it's all great for the merchants and businesses.

a customer has to find it, buy it and pay a premium in the process most likely, then they have to secure it, then they have to pay a fee to send it. they're not covered for losses or refunds.

bitcoin is amazing. it's also not of any use to your average person in their everyday life online or offline right now. I admire anyone who thinks otherwise but i'd also check their throat to make sure they ain't choking on kool aid.
The main point on choosing ln using bitcoin for many is for its transaction. We all know that the mode of transaction through a crypto-currency such as bitcoin is more fast and reliable compared to fiat. So in a business world its much more preferable to used. And on trading and investment it is very suitable because it's price is aligned to the development of the support of its community. Making bitcoin as the number choice of many people as around the globe.

Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Exactly, there are all good in the aspect of making profit and value. Besides, there is another aspect which is about bitcoin's usage. You can send money anyone in the world without getting prosecuted by governments.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

Exactly, there are all good in the aspect of making profit and value. Besides, there is another aspect which is about bitcoin's usage. You can send money anyone in the world without getting prosecuted by governments.
If bitcoin is being controlled by governments i think this is the time that you will get prosecuted if you don't pay your taxes. That's why bitcoin is not in the control of the government and i think they cannot control bitcoin in the future. It takes a rare phenomenon to someone control the bitcoins, maybe in the future but it's too late i think because bitcoin maybe long gone or maybe fully upgraded.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:52:24 PM

One should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin keeps your information private and secure. The transactions in Bitcoin are quick and easy and you can send money anywhere in this world within minutes which is not possible with conventional money.
yes I do agree with you that bitcoin has made the life very easy and now people are aware of it that what is best for them so I think one must know that he will not get any other best chance of earning than bitcoin investment so bitcoin is best in investment, Trading, and Mining so that’s the true reason why people should select bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:46:21 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:24:55 AM by Zenithar

i think we should choose bitcoin because it is the demand of the time, we do not have any other option but to adopt bitcoin as currency. i think the new generation is really interested in bitcoin to use it as for online purpose, although there are so many other online currency but in fact bitcoin is still one of the best crypto currency of the world and hope that it will remain as number one for ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: