Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

difference bitcoin has advantages in terms of its value increasingly rising,in contrast to real money drop price bitcoin more desirable because stable prices but bitcoin has a great risk of losing rather than real money dependent people who have a need bitcoin or real money,choose a digital money or real money is the same because all for payment transactions.
Real money is easy to use when you buy needs, bitcoin you need to transfered to real money to used it but, its not far to have bitcoin automated machine. Its easy and hassle free to buy our needs..
That is correct, and despite of the popularity of bitcoin you cannot be sure that majority of people will gonna use it and stop using real money or cash.
Real money means it's regulated and we know the value will remain even in the future, therefore it has more trust by the people when they trust the government.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

Difference between Bitcoin and real money, of course, there has so many difference. Bitcoin is a digital currency, you can't touch it, can't see it. Other side real money is a centralized currency. You can touch it & see it. But best thing is that bitcoin is not use at any emergency otherside you can use real money for any time from your wallet.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

By "real" money do you mean fiat cash? If that is the case, then you are mistaken. I would not consider fiat cash as real money. It is more like a government run ponzi scheme. The central banks can print as many banknotes as they want, and no one would ever raise a finger. At least for Bitcoin, there is a well defined limit on the maximum number of coins.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

I know Bitcoin is a digital currency and who people not controlled it.On the other hand Real money means offline money i think and very easily convert to any currency and touchable.Offline money legal by government and Digital currency not legal for every country.
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin and to the Forum!

The questions you're asking are great ones. However, they're also questions that you can find answers to REALLY easily on this forum or Google. I'd encourage you to do some reading here and then come up with some more specific questions.

I can help get you started with some simple answers.

Why would I invest in bitcoin? All sorts of reasons ranging from pure curiosity to love of new technology to investment diversification. Bitcoin is used as currency to buy things and as a store of value, i.e., a place to house your savings with hopes of value appreciation or hedging against the depreciation of stocks or savings held in fiat currency. One example often used is that of Cyprus. Are you familiar with the country of Cyprus and it's severe monetary crisis from a few years back? It was so bad that the Cyprus government controlled how much money their citizens could take out of their banks. Think about that. That government telling you that you can't access your very own money! How scary is that? Bitcoin offers an alternative. No government (currently) can seize control of your bitcoin, this represents safety and security.

What's the difference between bitcoin and dollars? Bitcoin isn't regulated by any government. It isn't created "out of thin air" as fiat currency is. There will only ever be a finite amount of bitcoin, which controls it's value. Once all bitcoin is mined there will be 21 million in existence, that's it. No one can ever create more (as is done every year with fiat currency). When fiat currency is created by central banks they reduce the value of the existing currency in the market, which results in inflation of prices. This is why the price of every day things (that haven't changed in 50 years, like groceries or utilities) have gone up in price over time. There's a lot of other differences, but it's better for you to read up on them.

Why would I gamble with bitcoin? I don't, but if you want to you can gamble for significantly smaller portions of money (like cents as opposed to dollars or tens of dollars). And you can do it from the convenience of your computer.

Here are a few links for you to explore:

Feel free to respond with other questions. I think you'll get better response if you educate yourself a bit first and then come back with more specific questions.

Have you bought any bitcoin yet? Do you have a wallet yet? (If you don't, PM me and I'll set you up and give you some bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck to you!
Bitcoin is a digital money and it is actually decentralized which means no government involved whole real money is touchable and it is organized or managed by the government. Bitcoin can access with the use of your internet and gadgets while real money is not.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

Well, in terms of taxes, Bitcoins can even evade them. But depending on the countries strict measure about it. About gambling, there are so many gambling sites that accepts Bitcoins and give Bitcoins in prices as well. And these are equal to a huge amount in terms of fiat. As a matter of fact, the Trueflip lottery is giving more than 400 Bitcoins in their jackpot.

Why invest in Bitcoins? Because it is less risky and the returns of investment is very fast. In less than a year, your investment is already more than tripled. Take a look at Bitcoin's value over the months.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

Well, the most important thing is its decentralization and the absence of controlled emissions. No state can take it under control. Till...
Real money is issued,printed and controlled by government of respective country and government impose tax on it and we can't use currency of one nation to other nation . But bitcoin is completely different because it is neither printed nor issued by central government. It doesn't have taxes either so what else difference you want. The best form of money I like it
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:26 AM

The main difference is that real money can be used with the involvement of banking system where as bitcoin can be used without the banking system because bitcoin works on decentralized network. We can directly send the bitcoins to anybody and anywhere in the world.

olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

Bitcoin is a type of money. It is the first decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. They are produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software. It is the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not printed like real money because real money is what we used every day to pay our liabilities, and this includes currency and, to a much bigger extent, our bank account. Money is simply the commonly accepted medium of exchange.

jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

Well, the most important thing is its decentralization and the absence of controlled emissions. No state can take it under control. Till...
Real money is issued,printed and controlled by government of respective country and government impose tax on it and we can't use currency of one nation to other nation . But bitcoin is completely different because it is neither printed nor issued by central government. It doesn't have taxes either so what else difference you want. The best form of money I like it

Both are currencies but you can't compare bitcoin with money. Bitcoin is a digital currency with no fix price its not in under control. You can use bitcoin only if you have a good internet connection with a computer while the real money can helps you to buy physically things like Food, Cloths, Cars, etc. The real problem is not everyone accept the bitcoin and most of people don't aware about it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Both are currencies but you can't compare bitcoin with money. Bitcoin is a digital currency with no fix price its not in under control. You can use bitcoin only if you have a good internet connection with a computer while the real money can helps you to buy physically things like Food, Cloths, Cars, etc. The real problem is not everyone accept the bitcoin and most of people don't aware about it.

Both are currencies but the difference is only in the transaction process because real money does not require an internet connection to make transactions while bitcoin is dependent on the internet connection to make transactions. Obviously, this is a difference between bitcoin and real money even though they both have a function as currency or transaction tool.
Airdrop Manager

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Even today I do not see much competition between Bitcoin and real money. Each of these currencies operates in its field. This is likely to governments and international financial institutions make problems.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:05:02 PM

If you only have real money, they will simply remain the same, and they won't grow. But if you transfer them into bitcoins, it will gradually grow, giving you a good profit. You can use the tax for free for your income in bitcoin, if it isn't regulated in your country. You can send huge amounts of money through bitcoin to anywhere in the world instantly with low commissions.

Bitcoin is not the good way to make money easy as your said, you are mistaken this currency as an asset for saving money or investing but always provide profit. You do not warn others the risk of this currency because it is an investment form. As long as it can calls is an investment form, it is not safe.
Yes, These are few of the advantages you enjoy with bitcoin and which are not offered by paper money. Bitcoin is the latest trend in the economy and is far better than traditional currencies. The biggest edge that bitcoin have over these conventional currencies is that bitcoin is having dual nature.

At a time, you can use it as a currency and treat as investment as well. Simply by holding bitcoin, you can earn thousands of dollars.
bryson

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

Bitcoin is an investment type. Converting your money to bitcoin is investing into bitcoin. It would do you better to think of bitcoin as an investment over currency because that's what many people see it as. Using bitcoin to buy physical objects is still very hard to do. Your real investments are worth money that you can sell for, which is the exact same as bitcoin. It's just that bitcoin was first conceived of as a currency type.
ken0203

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

The obvious difference between bitcoin and real money is the tangibility.  Bitcoin is intangible while real money is tangible.  Government back you up with the real money while not on bitcoins.  Real money system is a close ledger hidden from the public while Bitcoin is an open ledger available in public who ever wanted to see the transactions. Government have no role in bitcoin but in real money government is the central node that control the flow of money.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

Their are a big difference between real money even thou bitcoin or what we called cryptocurrency was also a money but it is digital money. Bitcoin is one or we should say number one and lead that to all cryptocurrency at have a high value when you convert it and if your digital money invest in bitcoin you have an assurance that sure you have an income and you earn every week but the real money if you invest in bank yes you havr also a assurancd but you income was a little bit not like bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

The obvious difference between bitcoin and real money is the tangibility.  Bitcoin is intangible while real money is tangible.  Government back you up with the real money while not on bitcoins.  Real money system is a close ledger hidden from the public while Bitcoin is an open ledger available in public who ever wanted to see the transactions. Government have no role in bitcoin but in real money government is the central node that control the flow of money.
Yes i agree on that i think bitcoin is really diff. From the real money because bitcoin is unstable and it change its price without the prior notice .While in real money the price is really stable because it has a coresponding value and  prices made by central bank with the appearance autorization with the government i believe bitcoin is really connected to the real money because it is really convertable to tbe real money.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:53:32 PM

most people today do not know exactly what bitcoin is and what it does. Therefore, not all bitcoin purchases. I prefer the fiat money as everyone can afford it like department stores and home appliances and so on. and this is one of the evidence that society has not yet accepted the bitcoin or so they do not know it right now.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:56:35 PM

most people today do not know exactly what bitcoin is and what it does. Therefore, not all bitcoin purchases. I prefer the fiat money as everyone can afford it like department stores and home appliances and so on. and this is one of the evidence that society has not yet accepted the bitcoin or so they do not know it right now.
You know that bitcoin is not controlled by anyone right? and it has not been a decade since it was created, i think these are some of the reasons why bitcoin is not accepted as payment by everybody.

gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

the difference bitcoin and rill money only one in my opinion, bitcoin can not be spend anywhere different from paper money we can spend wherever we want, bitcoin has limitations .. only a few stores in my country that provide payment with bitcoin ..
bitcoin still needs more introduction ..

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: