Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Instawallet claim process  (Read 79196 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:05:08 PM

To be fair, davout is currently working on my three claims totally 1,100+ BTC via email.

To be fair too, I'm not in the "working on it" phase yet.  
Still in the "collecting factual information" phase. I'll try to update you this week.

... and the coward will not come out and confirm definitively he will not be returning my coins ... in which case I could initiate counter action ... so still waiting ... but the clock is ticking.

I asked you a couple of questions which you ignored. If you want a conversation, then converse. If you want a monologue then you don't need me.
If you, a bitcointalk regular, want to blame me for not finding five minutes in three months to make a claim, then go for it, blame me.

Whatever you call it or are doing, it's still an honest attempt to get a resolution, and that's what I was I trying to relay, davout.

~Bruno Kucinskas
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:19:40 AM

davout, I have been trying to contact you multiple times via PM, with no response. I have a question regarding Instawallet, but do not wish to post it in public. How may I contact you?
NLCOINER

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:10:11 PM

Davout! Im still missing my 15 btc! Again, I have given detailed information to Richard Caetano about my case. He also confirmed everything was correct. How is it that you cannot just check the database, or whatever Richard checked and see that the information I passed on is correct? I just want my 15btc back!

I missed the 90 days, but I have given more information in regards to my wallets than anyone but me can know! All you have to do is check this info and give them back to me! Its almost a year now.

It seems you still have more than enough btc of other people who either cant prove or are not willing to prove or have forgotten that they had btc by instawallet. I on the otherhand gave you as much info as possible so I can get them back, even info in regards to individual movements of btc between the wallets! All you have to do is trace them back and confirm the data I gave you!

How long do I need to wait for you to check this still? As I said Richard did it, so why cant u?

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:28:11 PM

Davout! Im still missing my 15 btc! Again, I have given detailed information to Richard Caetano about my case. He also confirmed everything was correct. How is it that you cannot just check the database, or whatever Richard checked and see that the information I passed on is correct? I just want my 15btc back!

I missed the 90 days, but I have given more information in regards to my wallets than anyone but me can know! All you have to do is check this info and give them back to me! Its almost a year now.

It seems you still have more than enough btc of other people who either cant prove or are not willing to prove or have forgotten that they had btc by instawallet. I on the otherhand gave you as much info as possible so I can get them back, even info in regards to individual movements of btc between the wallets! All you have to do is trace them back and confirm the data I gave you!

How long do I need to wait for you to check this still? As I said Richard did it, so why cant u?

Were there multiple claims on your address(es)?  If not, then confirm the payment information & you should be put into payment cue.  I was not aware of the confirmation process until last week, which I've now done.  I expect payment this week (fingers crossed).

Perhaps because of the large number, you were asked for more info.  Hopefully, they get to it soon for ya.

Cheers!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

Were there multiple claims on your address(es)?  If not, then confirm the payment information & you should be put into payment cue.  I was not aware of the confirmation process until last week, which I've now done.  I expect payment this week (fingers crossed).

Perhaps because of the large number, you were asked for more info.  Hopefully, they get to it soon for ya.

Cheers!

No he missed the claims "window" ... so basically he is shit out of luck and Paymium has scammed him out of his BTC ... using their incompetence as the racket to do this ... I hope Davout sleeps well with his stolen BTC

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:09:46 PM

Cheers!

No he missed the claims "window" ... so basically he is shit out of luck and Paymium has scammed him out of his BTC ... using their incompetence as the racket to do this ... I hope Davout sleeps well with his stolen BTC

Gotcha, well Davout hasn't done me wrong (yet), haha.  I'll presume innocent until proven otherwise. 

I assume he'll post an update here, but if not in a month, perhaps I'll try to nudge him on this topic.

For now, try to be as patient (one more month) as possible, and I believe you'll be rewarded handsomely.

Honey attracts more bees than a pile of dung.

Fold for spending BTCs

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:35:05 PM

... are you saying davout is a pile of dung?

I don't see many bees hanging around in here.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:39:11 PM

... are you saying davout is a pile of dung?

I don't see many bees hanging around in here.

The statement wasn't directed at anyone Smiley

Fold for spending BTCs

NLCOINER

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:13:29 PM

Its extremely unfair, I missed the claims process but I moved the bitcoins with random amounts to loads of different wallets in instawallet. I can prove the entire process, Richard Caetano confirmed everything, and suddenly he wasnt working there anymore. He was the only one that actually made an effort to help me and take a look at my case to see Im telling the truth :-(
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:48:05 PM

Its extremely unfair, I missed the claims process but I moved the bitcoins with random amounts to loads of different wallets in instawallet. I can prove the entire process, Richard Caetano confirmed everything, and suddenly he wasnt working there anymore. He was the only one that actually made an effort to help me and take a look at my case to see Im telling the truth :-(

Yeah, that's a bummer.  I totally didn't pay much attention to this process, but it seems like a large project with few people involved.

I was gonna ask Davout, but does anyone know what his day job is?  Is instawallet a company?

Fold for spending BTCs

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

Yeah, that's a bummer.  I totally didn't pay much attention to this process, but it seems like a large project with few people involved.

I was gonna ask Davout, but does anyone know what his day job is?  Is instawallet a company?

Instawallet was a service, provided by Paymium and Bitcoin-Central (not sure what their tie-up exactly is ... apparently they are a regulated French payment provider  Cheesy ... so much for the French legal system if these guys can 'confiscate' thousands of bitcoins without repercussions.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:28:47 AM

Instawallet was a service, provided by Paymium and Bitcoin-Central (not sure what their tie-up exactly is ... apparently they are a regulated French payment provider  Cheesy ... so much for the French legal system if these guys can 'confiscate' thousands of bitcoins without repercussions.

It's fair to point out that Instawallet and, more critically, the funding it contained, was either bought or given to davout-n-co.  We don't know the details of the transaction...nobody has seen fit to say.

It also must be pointed out that there was ample (or at least some) warning to people who funded Instawallets prior to the absorption into the Paymium/Bitcoin-Central sphere.  I did personally did not take full advantage of this in a timely manner.  Partially because at the time I considered davout to be probably one of the more honest and capable persons in the ecosystem, and partially because I was lazy.

Somewhere between after the transfer of control to Bitcoin-Central and the when the 'theft' occurred the text on the front page changed.  No longer did it contain Jav's (the original implementor's) stern warnings about the limited security that users should expect and suitability only for minor funds.  Here again, when and why this change occurred is shrouded in mystery and there seems to be limited interest on the part of the current team in providing any enlightenment.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
lucretiamyreflection

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:27:01 AM

Anyone know when payments will go out?  I was told nothing will happen until January? 
Flyingfreak

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:36:02 PM

I am waiting for my payout too, any information? A payout-round was promised to happen this month.
Flyingfreak

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:45:13 PM

Anyone?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

Anyone?

My last email from davout during December's email exchanges pertaining to my 1,132.xxx BTC claim ended on the 22nd, whereupon he stated that he'll get back with me at the first of the year.

At the moment, I'm still patiently waiting.

~Bruno Kucinskas
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:07:17 AM

Anyone?

My last email from davout during December's email exchanges pertaining to my 1,132.xxx BTC claim ended on the 22nd, whereupon he stated that he'll get back with me at the first of the year.

At the moment, I'm still patiently waiting.

~Bruno Kucinskas

lol

Flyingfreak

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:17:44 PM

January is almost over Cry

My status is still:

"Waiting for Payout
Your claim has been confirmed and is in queue for the bitcoin payout"

I am beginning to wonder if the people behind Instwallet are scammers, because they don't payout as promised.

From the start-post of this topic:

Payouts may be approved until the end of the year. Unapproved payouts will be considered as donations after the end of the year.
A sendmany transaction will be sent  in January 2014 to those who filed a claim on time but failed to approve their payout so far.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 04:35:37 AM

I am beginning to wonder if the people behind Instwallet are scammers, because they don't payout as promised.

lol. I began to wonder just that when I read their OP:

Payouts may be approved until the end of the year. Unapproved payouts will be considered as donations after the end of the year.
A sendmany transaction will be sent  in January 2014 to those who filed a claim on time but failed to approve their payout so far.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
chorchonga

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:21:47 PM

Also hoping my claims come through soon.  They were not much but I still would like them!

Buy vinyl decals with Bitcoin: http://www.azurerocket.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: