Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36130 times)
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

As we can see, time has shown that this is a very good coin with great potential in the future in which you definitely need to invest. invest in now to make a good profit in the future

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Zcash is a good coin and I invest even with a small portion, I'm sure that when the market recovers, Zcash will also skyrocket as early as this year.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

There is a sense in it and I think that very soon all the same people will find a way to understand why they need ZCash, in the future the coin will have at least some anonymity and I will definitely need it.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

i read one article about cryptocurrencies and offshore accounts, so in few words, there will be time  (it's unknown when) in future, when
some of these shady whales (with big illegal or turbid money) need to transfer them. What will they do ? Of course will use anonymous crypto like already discussed here. And for info, only in Switzerlands bank 1.9 trl $ laying. It's good idea to have some anonymous crypto in your portfolio...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

The Zcash already settled cryptocurrency, to it is not one year old. She endured rosta and falling. It seems to me that it is worth investing in her in the long term.

So Zcash it is a woman for you? Then she/it will deffinitelly broke your heart Smiley
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

However, Zcash is good for mining - the awards are cool, and you can earn more on this altcoin than in the case when you invest in it or trade. I hold this token (I was mining it before) and waiting when it will gain.

It's just not good to mine anymore. It was very profitable last year but with this bear market and diff not decreasing in my country I spend twice as much of money on electric bill than I can earn with mining Zcash.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

As for me, I would invest in this coin. The anonymity of transactions is no longer a novelty for the cryptocurrency market. But I think that this feature has not yet fully found its user. Thus, the price of Zcash still has to grow and it will be profitable to invest in this coin.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

I doubt that the price for Zcash this year will grow several times.  Therefore, it is better to invest in ETH.  This is a better option.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

If dogecoin can still grow, and don't have team and nothing special than thousands of coins on the market right now, why wouldnt zec be good investment?! Beside that its great project and privacy coin, its here too long to fail!

Exactly. If Dogecoin is still alive and actively supported by many cryptocurrency enthusiasts, then ZCash and other altcoins which are actively being developed, could be well worth the investment. At its launch, I've thought that ZEC was going to die since prices have declined massively. However, upon carefully researching its technology, I've found out that it's quite revolutionary which could bring a new era in financial privacy.

Recently, ZCash has announced an upgrade called "Sapling" which means that it's still an actively developed cryptocurrency. It may not be as popular as Ethereum is, but it could have a bright future due to its unique privacy tech. When compared against other privacy coins, ZCash stands strong alongside Monero as a privacy coin you can rely on for your daily transactions.

Nevertheless, the most important thing to consider when investing into ZCash or any other cryptocurrency, is if the same has active development and a truly innovative technology. Only that would guarantee its success for years to come, leaving you with more money than what was initially invested over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

This text that you've wrote is interesting, and probably can agree with some of the statements, but i just don't know, it doesn't seems to be good coin
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

As for me, I would invest in this coin. The anonymity of transactions is no longer a novelty for the cryptocurrency market. But I think that this feature has not yet fully found its user. Thus, the price of Zcash still has to grow and it will be profitable to invest in this coin.

It could be profitable to invest in ZCash. After all, privacy coins will be highly demanded by people in our world, once they realize that governments are watching their movements every step of the way. Surveillance is not a hidden topic anymore, and there have been concerns about user privacy. Since Bitcoin transactions are not fully anonymous, other alternatives need to be used to help achieve full anonymity. ZCash is one of those alternatives which has a unique privacy technology, in which transactions are obfuscated from prying eyes.

The amount of ZEC from the sender and receiver, are never disclosed, making the cryptocurrency perfect for Business-to-Business transactions, or simply between ordinary people. Sure, the cryptocurrency is only 2 years old, but I believe that it will mature until it becomes a full-fledged privacy coin for the benefit of all. The latest Sapling release will bring many exciting upgrades to the ZCash protocol, making Shielded Transactions mandatory, for full privacy. Therefore, I strongly believe that ZCash would be a great investment for the long term. Smiley

detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

This text that you've wrote is interesting, and probably can agree with some of the statements, but i just don't know, it doesn't seems to be good coin
It is not a good coin to invest in or to have. I am not going to diss the project, there is a lot of other things that can make money in crypto.

Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

I'm an extremely large enthusiast associated with unknown crypto foreign currency simply because I love which I possess anonymity about the system, that ought to usually end up being, however frequently it is not really noticed particularly lately, I believe it is particularly essential right now to possess a couple of cash being wealthy later on.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Zcash is a very promising currency, but it has lost its value quite sharply during the last few months. An upturn is possible, but no one can guarantee when that is going to happen. But it is a very promising coin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

It is not a good coin to invest in or to have. I am not going to diss the project, there is a lot of other things that can make money in crypto.

There may be other cryptocurrencies that are much more profitable than ZCash. However, none of them are as unique as ZCash, since it was the first cryptocurrency to bring a revolutionary privacy tech known as Zero Knowledge Proofs. Being a pioneer in such privacy tech, would give it a fair advantage against more popular cryptocurrencies in existence. While prices are extremely low compared with its ATH back in 2016, I believe that there's still potential for this cryptocurrency to grow if it takes the right direction in development and innovation.

Recently, the Sapling release has been announced and it will activate soon on the ZCash blockchain. If successful, then ZCash could see a substantial increase in price within a short time frame. However, for it to maintain its value, it would need to gather adoption and popularity from people in the mainstream world. Given that ZCash has made some progress in terms of development ever since it launched back in 2016, it could be well worth the investment for the long term.

Nevertheless, the current bear market allows anyone to get into crypto at cheaper prices than 2017's ATH. ZCash is a great coin that should be on your list to invest into, since it's a cryptocurrency that has delivered the goods to the blockchain space. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

there is a huge selection of other good altcoins on the market , I would not invest in zcash
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Zcash is a mature, interesting, reliable coin. When the price of this altcoin is low and cheap, it is worthwhile to believe and invest in it. Such a good situation in the crypto market with good low prices may not be.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Yes, I think that this coin is very reliable and promising. This coin is an anonymous coin and most likely it will become popular.

Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Zcash is not as famous as it used to be.I don't think it's going back to old prices.If not, I would buy zcash.
H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Personally, I don’t understand what people found in this project except for anonymity. After all, there are so many other projects in which Blockchain is much better and more promising, and also has a high transaction rate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: