Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:27:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
bitljus

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I think in Zcash it's worth investing only if you plan to hold coins for a short term to quickly make a profit.
Zubnoiti

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

I think if you invest in Zcash and hold the coins by the end of the year, you will be able to make a profit of 30-40%.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

Its worth it and better to invest them when the price is low and cheap, you won't get any good opportunity like this in another time. The market crashes and good time for buy.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I personally think that it is useless investment, because Zcash is mainly made and supported be miners ojnly, so it doesnot give enything really good for us

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!

I concur. Nearly every altcoin is falling on the market these days, which is unpractical to mine them. I guess that it's better to buy promising altcoins with good technology and developers, to gain better wealth in the future. ZCash is one of those promising altcoins, since it's privacy technology is very unique, and improving every step of the way. There will be several hard forks coming along the way, which will improve ZEC into becoming an effective worldwide cryptocurrency for anonymous and secure payments.

Compared with other privacy like Dash and Monero, I think that both ZCash and Monero have better chances of becoming serious investments for the long run. They're head-to-head in terms of development and new features, which I think it's key for their long-term success. But, before buying either ZEC or XMR, I'd advise that you do your own research just to be safe. Wink

vuwleyum

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

No, it isn't worth to contribute now in light of the fact that the present cost is a bit exaggerated, it can be worth to be all in when the cost is sub 0.01 btc. In the event that you purchase now, you will be dumped by Zcash dev colleagues and enormous mineworkers.
gloporo

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

I personally think that it is useless investment, because Zcash is mainly made and supported be miners ojnly, so it doesnot give enything really good for us
I also think that Zcash will not bring us a good profit.  I prefer more profitable coins for investment, for example ETH.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

Important figures for Zcash's forecast are capitalization - $ 1.66 billion for today (20th place), and trading volume - $ 154 million (according to this indicator, Zcash is far ahead of its competitors.) Without going into details, we can say that at the moment the technical picture assumes a continuation growth, according to some estimates - up to $ 2,000.I suggest risking and investing in Zcash 10-12% of the total portfolio.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Its worth it and better to invest them when the price is low and cheap, you won't get any good opportunity like this in another time. The market crashes and good time for buy.

Completely agree with you, mate. With the current bloodbath on the cryptocurrency market, you can nearly buy any altcoin with a good development team and community behind it. Zcash is one of those altcoins, as it delivers strong privacy features to its users. I believe that it will improve over time, effectively making Shielded Transactions as secure, and anonymous as possible. There's a new technology in the works (called ZK-STARKS) which will replace the current ZK-SNARKS used by ZEC in the long term. This all means that ZEC could reach new a new ATH in the future, making many investors wealthy if they invest in it now.

The competition will be fierce, as other strong privacy coins like Monero (XMR) will challenge Zcash's existence. However, it all depends on how well these coins will become adopted in the mainstream world. Therefore, ZEC with its unique privacy tech could become worth the investment for the future after all. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
I'd rather invest in EOS and hold that coin until next year.  It's better than investing now in Zcash.
bostokves

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Why invest in Zcash when you can invest in BTC or ETH and quickly get a good profit.
stunedi

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

Zcash is a promising coin and investing in it will bring profit. but now while the market is falling, investment is not working.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

I was a fan of zcash when it first launched on poloniex and it had extraordinary hype and fomo and even after like months and months i believe i still have not seen such a huge fomo for any new coin getting listed on an exchange, currently the future of zcash seems to be linked with the future of privacy coins and how well the adoption goes for these coins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
orbitro

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

I would invest a small amount in Zcash, maybe in the future this coin will be more popular.
ugur2222

Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

I'm really glad I sold all my Zcash coins when the price was $50. I got them from mining, so it was still profitable for me, but holding the coins in a long term doesn't seem like a good idea anymore
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Now Zcash is not the best investment coin.  In my opinion now ETH is a very good choice.
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

At your place I would be very careful because we're having some examples of different cryptocurrencies which would be just overhyped for a few weeks and then they drastically lose the value.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

I'm not sure I can benefit if I invest in zcash. I better choose ethereum for my long-term investment because I already believe investing in ethereum will get more profit.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

In my opinion Zcash is not that coin that will bring you a good profit in the future.  Therefore, I see no reason to invest in Zcash.
Domovoi95

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I'm not sure I can benefit if I invest in zcash. I better choose ethereum for my long-term investment because I already believe investing in ethereum will get more profit.
I also think that ETH will bring more profit than Zcash.  Now the price for ETH has fallen very much and soon the price will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: