Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

I personally think Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain. Price is now relatively low.. and I doubt it'll stay here for much longer. Expecting at least a 2-3x in this highly liquid market and holding this for the long haul.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

I'm not a big expert on this coin. But I heard that this fall coin will start to rise in price, because of that. that the mining of this coin will be very complicated and a lot of equipment that was bought in 2017-2018 will not be able to produce this coin anymore, respectively, the number of miners will decrease and the price will increase.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

That coin dumped a lot. There was a lot of people wanting to purchase that coin for investments because of the mining capabilities.

Yeah. Perhaps ZCash would rise in value over the long term, as Bitcoin's price movement is on an uptrend. I've seen that most altcoins respond to BTC's price movement, so everytime the pioneer cryptocurrency rises in value, other cryptocurrencies follow. If its all the contrary, then there will be a downfall in the whole crypto market. Considering that ZCash is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, it can protect users funds from prying eyes, which would lead it to constant demand over time as people realize that their transactions are not anonymous with Bitcoin.

However, I do know that ZEC once started valued at over $1,000 per coin, but now its just between the $200 - $300 valuation. That's quite a steep decline in value within a short time frame (2016 to date), so it might take plenty of time before we could expect higher prices for ZEC. Therefore, I believe that now it's the perfect time to own some ZEC at bargain prices, as the current downfall in price within the crypto market won't last for long. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I don't really know much about zcash
Not until my friend introduced it to me but
he did not enlighten me more about it.
But I will try to read more about it on this thread.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

Zcash also is a good coin as its value as well, and so it is worth in investing in Zcash and holding it will give you a good profit in the future.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

If you want to buy and hold a coin Zcash I don't think it's a good choice, because the Zcash coin launch price is very high, but it's good if you are a miner and get zcash coins for free and continue or direct sales after receiving zcash coins.

Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!
Kosmolet

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

If you want to buy and hold a coin Zcash I don't think it's a good choice, because the Zcash coin launch price is very high, but it's good if you are a miner and get zcash coins for free and continue or direct sales after receiving zcash coins.

Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!
I think you're right.  Perhaps by the end of the year the price will quickly grow on this coin, but the chance that this will happen is small.
vivek-samdariya

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

I also think that you will give a very undervalued. It has a unique algorithm for hiding the sender, no one can track the sender and receiver of the coin
manirest

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

I also think that you will give a very undervalued. It has a unique algorithm for hiding the sender, no one can track the sender and receiver of the coin
Maybe you're right.  Monero is a good coin and the price is now low.  I think part of the money is worth investing.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

I think not.  I doubt that this coin will grow several times in price in the future.  So I'd rather choose another coin.
kenvip2

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

This means that the value of the sender and receiver transactions are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another crypto currency, protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero.
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

This is based on personal preference, some people think that zcash is worth investing, but I am not optimistic about it, I think it is not good in Ethereum, I think investment zcash will not get a high profit
Giolmol

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

I utilize gpu mine the zcash and exchange, hold ... put resources into zcash never wrong to me . trust Zcash less a need to be a choice in contributing, with the absence of which has been specified companions here. Simply blast toward the start, and wind up like most altcoins, ie down and the sky is the limit from there. Zcash more appropriate for altcoin to gain benefit from trading.you put resources into zcash accept zcash like me .
Niklortof

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

In Zcash it is worth investing now, because the price for this coin is low, but I advise you to hold coins only until the end of the year.
anudixit0003

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Also, I think I have a possible in buying and selling environment. Furthermore, I select bitcoin too as this coins experienced large connection in crytocurrencies business therefore, bitcoin had a great credibility as well. e
jokerblack

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

Not the best investment coin and I'd rather have chosen a more promising coin, but you can take a chance and invest in Zcash.
Talkingbest

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

I guess that this coins would be great, well it will need time to increase the value. Patience are the key and keep in mind that this is a long term investment which will give a great return.
Adres8

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Yes, I think it's worth part of the money now to invest in Zcash while the price this week has fallen dramatically.
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Probably, Zcash is the most anonymized cryptocurrency that has been ever known, so in that context, it's definitely worth an attention. I guess the value of this coin will rise in the future since such an advantage is highly demandable nowadays.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Gribovski

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I think you will not get a good profit if you invest in Zcash.  In my opinion, in order to get a good profit now it is better to invest in BTC or ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: