Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
polemdolah0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

if I have been following Zcash for a while and although I do not hold a coin at the moment, I have read good things about this and I also do excavations that can say that zcash is good, but I am for now not seeing it as a term length in investment.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

I think by the end of the year the price for Zcash will not grow very much.  And for a long term, it's risky to invest in this coin.  Therefore, I would not recommend investing in Zcash.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

The price of this coin is very low now. It seems to me that now is a good time to buy these coins. I am fully confident that this project will pleasantly surprise us this year.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

it is a good long term investment. ZEC low marketcap is due to bigger inflation than other coins (12.5 new ZEC every blocks for only 3M total coins) which cause sell pressure but as soon as the reward for miners goes down the price might explode, like, possibly, dozens of thousands of dollars.
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

Additionally, the main reason why ZEC is currently undervalued is the uninformed crypto investor. Today the majority of people who invest in cryptocurrency are extremely ignorant in regard to the underlying technology. The main proof of this is the fact that people still think Bitcoin is anonymous, when in fact it is the opposite of anonymous. If the masses ever figure this out, they'll be able to see the value proposition of Zcash. It's entirely possible that ZEC will trade at parity with BTC again one day.
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Zcash is productive for excavators. Generally on the off chance that you purchase from trade you should lose your cash. Zcash is a standout amongst the most overrated coins ever. On the off chance that you mine it you should simply dump it. In the event that you don't mine, don't check the cost from trades.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Additionally, the main reason why ZEC is currently undervalued is the uninformed crypto investor. Today the majority of people who invest in cryptocurrency are extremely ignorant in regard to the underlying technology. The main proof of this is the fact that people still think Bitcoin is anonymous, when in fact it is the opposite of anonymous. If the masses ever figure this out, they'll be able to see the value proposition of Zcash. It's entirely possible that ZEC will trade at parity with BTC again one day.

Unfortunately, that's the reality nowadays, where most people invest into any cryptocurrency without doing their own research first. Most people that had gotten into Bitcoin are newbies, without any experience in the blockchain space. Due to their ignorance, they still believe that Bitcoin is anonymous when in fact it’s pseudonymous since each address is transparent where anyone can see who owns what, etc.

That's why privacy coins like ZCash and Monero were developed in the first place, to hide balances and activity from prying eyes. But, most people don't seem to realize in this, and they invest in any coin for speculative purposes. Soon, they will realize that their transactions are not as private as they think with Bitcoin (once the government starts to interfere with them) and they will migrate to truly anonymous coins like the ones mentioned earlier.

Therefore, as people become aware of their privacy, they'll migrate to ZCash, and in effect, its price will soar over the market. Since ZEC's supply is the same as Bitcoin's, it has a huge probability of becoming extremely expensive in the future. And we as early adopters of this revolutionary cryptocurrency, will benefit from it as our profit grows over time. Cool

bascinsto

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

I think if you believe in the success of Zcash, it's worth investing.  But I do not see the point of holding the coin for a long term.
brilowed

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

I do not believe in the success of this coin, so I do not recommend investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest in ETH.  This is a more reliable coin.
Uderlord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

Zcash not bad of course, but monero more popular and sense from 2oy a similar technology?So also exchanges do not want to work with such currencies.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

I think all the stuff which gathers very much hype aroud itlesf is worthy to invest in but you need to be very careful in order not to miss the point when everything start to be falling.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

In my opinion, in Zcash it is worth investing and I advise you to immediately sell coins when the market is fully restored.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

Zcash not bad of course, but monero more popular and sense from 2oy a similar technology?So also exchanges do not want to work with such currencies.

Yes. Monero is more popular than ZCash as it has been the first cryptocurrency to implement a solid privacy algorithm which obfuscates transactions. While XMR has first mover advantage, ZEC has brought to the crypto world a new innovative technology called Zero Knowledge Proofs, which is quite effective in hiding transactional data. As it improves over time, it could stay in par with Monero, as a solid privacy coin for the masses. However, at this point, it cannot compete with Monero simply because it's privacy features are optional, while Monero enforces privacy by default.

Despite that, ZCash could go somewhere once it enforces Shielded Transactions by default, and it shifts to the new ZK-STARKS algorithm which is trustless and more efficient. It shares many of the same economics as Bitcoin, such as the maximum supply of 21 million coins in existence, and block emission rate. As such, it could rise in value over time as it grows in demand and usage within the mainstream world. Being a deflationary cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, it has all the odds of becoming extremely valuable in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

I'd rather invest in BTC or ETH than in Zcash.  Usually the price of these two coins is growing faster than Zcash.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Definitely! Zcash has an algorithm that is secure, private and advance. Many coin are using zcash to improve on their privacy of their transaction and network. Zcash will become very valuable in future.
Zenboble

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

That's just fake hype. how many peoples are losing his amount on the hype session of zcash. The price will be equal with the second market cap coin. I just take a monero to get compare with zcash and I seems monero really worth rather than zcash.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

It seems to me better to invest in another, more reliable coin.  For example in ETH.  A very good investment coin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

I hope that many newcomers read this topic and will be able to assess the full potential of the Zcash project. I am absolutely sure that this year the project will become much stronger.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

I think that Z cash is a very good option for investing money in the long term ! Great digital asset !
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

Zcash is a very special project. It is one of the two privacy projects in the world of cryptocurrency, and its technical strength is the strongest. So I can imagine that in the future world, it still has its own world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: