Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

I speak highly of Zcash. A plus point for ZCash is that Vitalik Buterin had supported the cryptocurrency during the arguments regarding its centralized nature. Vitalik Buterin had argued over Twitter that if a person was looking for a "high-privacy-demanding use case", then decentralization would be a "luxury" to him. It is sufficient to have "right cryptography" centralized systems for transactions. He continues to say, “ZCash’s confidentiality guarantees are stronger than its survival guarantees.”
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

In my opinion, Zcash will have bright future in 2018. The developers had recently revealed that they will partner up with StarkWare Industries. STARK technology from StarkWare Industries is expected to increase the privacy features and scalability of the ZCash network.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

No, do not invest in Zcash.  I think the price of this coin will not grow very much.
lunastovski

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Of course, you should not invest in Zcash.  There are more promising coins, for example: ETH, EOS.
hoanglinh0160

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Yes frightening . everyone started somewhere . investment is your future . if there is a desire to become financially free then this is the right choice . the key is to start and experience and mistakes is the best school of life ))) Smiley
vuminhtuanhieu

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Zcash since the first launch the price is very high. It's not good for investment,
V.I.P

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

In my opinion, it is a very good altcoin to invest into. It is a great crypto to trade with and it is nice for mining. I suppose Zcash will be going up further, and its capitalization will be only increased.
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I think investing in Zcash is not a good idea.  It is better to invest in ETH and by the end of the year to get a good profit.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

I see ZEC as one of three anoncoins which might ultimately come out on top--it'll be DASH, XMR, or ZEC. While each could logically fill a separate niche, it's logical to expect one to dominate the other two
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

For supporters of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, but wanting more privacy, ZCash is a great alternative. It gives the same opportunities and additional anonymity. Functionality is not sacrificed for the sake of it. Based on the totality of the data available to date, it can be assumed that ZCash expects to expand its scope and bright future, possibly as early as 2018.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Some members of the ZCash community are preparing to fork for the first time - named "Overwinter", but "Power of Tau" is for the more influential "Sapling" hard fork. Earlier reports also said that the "sapling" hard bifurcation will introduce several new features, including payment disclosure methods, blockchain transactions, and ZCash token distribution. I think ZCash is still worth investing.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

This coin has always been in my investment portfolio. I believe that private technologies will always be in demand, so you can safely buy it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

I looked at the zcash graph and realized that if I paid attention to it with you I would be rich!) What about you you invested in it then?
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

It is better to invest in BTC or ETH and by the end of the year to make a profit than to invest in Zcash.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Zcash is worth to inverst, in the pre-digital currency world, both individuals and enterprises could justifibly assume that their financial transactions would be kept confidential. Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain. Price is now relatively low, and I doubt it'll stay here for much longer. Expecting at least a 2-3x in this highly liquid market and holding this for the long haul. With Zcash, users can enjoy the advantages of using a public blockchain, while still being sure that their private information is protected.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Now is very dangerous to invest in Privacy coins because exchanges started to delist privacy coins fr exchanges, this is gonna make troubles to privacy coins.

Yeah that's very unfortunate for privacy coins like ZCash and Monero. I think that government regulations will force centralized exchanges to remove trading pairs for these types of cryptocurrencies, since it won't be possible to track down transactions made within their blockchains. Many governments would want to avoid criminal activity such as money laundering, therefore they'll do whatever it is in their power to stop the usage of anonymous cryptocurrencies.

Lastly, ZCash, Monero, Dash, and other privacy coins' future would be threatened by governments, leaving only transparent cryptos like Bitcoin in the market for quite a long time. Maybe, privacy coins like ZEC would be only traded within decentralized exchanges, atomic swaps, or even in person. This would be the only route, since governments would've taken over centralized exchanges to prevent such coins from ever being traded there. I hope that won't be the case and government would allow the usage and trading of ZCash and other privacy coins.  Undecided

xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Sometimes i wonder, why there are still people investing in shitcoins just like this? came on guys, you have more than 1000 altcoins to invest and you really want to invest in zcash? came on.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
susu3924

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

I see a lot of altcoin to scratch from the present moment. Zcash is also good for investment, zcash is more suitable for altcoin to make a profit in a short time.
Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

It is better to invest in ETH than in Zcash.  I think the price of Zcash will not grow much in the near future.
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

You can try investing in Zcash, but it seems to me you will not get a good profit.  It is better to invest in EOS for a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: