Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:53:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Now I would not invest in Zchash.  The coin has already outlived its strength, has given its profits to investors and, for the most part, miners, and I think it will not give more good profits.  There are many much more profitable and promising coins on the market.
ilumanded

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

I think Zcash should not be invested.  You can try to invest in Zcash and hold coins for a short term.  Perhaps then you will make a profit.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Zcash price is very low compared to its spike maximum price and Zcash is one of the biggest and most known privacy coins.
Personally I'm holding a good quantity of Zcash because I think that when market will rise again it can be one of coin that will have the major rise.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Nobody knows which coin will be rich, otherwise all will buy only those coins! Nobody sees the future! We can win a lot, or we can lose everything, but without the risk there is no victory! If you want to be rich one day, you need to make money! If you want to be a millionaire in the next couple of years, you are investing $ 1000 today!
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Zcash is truly worth it to invest. And my friends are mining this alt coin using nicehash. I'm just still if I'm going to follow them with this investment by buying my own mining and will start to mine this. But if not I'll go with the normal way of trading and I'm going to buy bitcoin and will just sell it at higher price.
giangtran205

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Zcash is a good pump coin. Just dump all your btc in it, wait for the magic to happen and get double btc out of it. Long term: not worth it because price is high now because of only 80000 zcash is avaliable, it will be 21 000 000. So nah. But still technology behind it is promosing and they also work togheter with ethereum what caused in the pump of the last weeks. Keep a look on this coin guys!
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Zcash is a good pump coin. Just dump all your btc in it, wait for the magic to happen and get double btc out of it. Long term: not worth it because price is high now because of only 80000 zcash is avaliable, it will be 21 000 000. So nah. But still technology behind it is promosing and they also work togheter with ethereum what caused in the pump of the last weeks. Keep a look on this coin guys!
I agree, I also do not see the point of investing in Zcash for a long term.  I advise you to hold the coins only until the end of the year.
samuelphedra

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

If i have extra money, i would definitely invest on this alternate coin. It's on my portfolio now along with ZenCash and Monero. The digital coin is so potential and lots of it are mining on ZCash which give them decent profit when converted to BTC.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

ZCash is definetely worth of our investment, as well as many other anonymous coins(Monero, Dash,  and etc.) I like the fact, that they were prohibited in Japan. That means that they do work perfectly. After a lot of regulations that will be made it will be one the best choices to transfer the money all over the world in quietly.

That's certainly true. While governments may ban or restrict the usage of privacy coins such as ZCash and Monero, they won't be able to successfully prevent the people from secretly doing transactions with them. There will always exist workarounds for people to buy, sell, and use such cryptocurrencies for their daily needs. As such, I believe that privacy coins bring a benefit to the people of the world, by hiding transactions from prying eyes (such as government surveillance, and more).

ZCash, looks to be the strongest privacy coin to date, as it's widely supported by its development team and community. There will be several upgrades for this cryptocurrency over time, to make it stronger and resilient as possible. What's best is that once ZCash enforces Shielded Transactions by default, every transaction on the network would become completely anonymous, having a positive effect in price over the long term. As such, I believe that ZCash will always be demanded by individuals who value their privacy more than anything. More people are becoming concerned about how the government spies them and are becoming aware of their privacy. Hence, they'll migrate to privacy coins like ZCash and Monero to protect their funds from becoming spied by such entity. Therefore, ZCash would be the best investment you'll ever make in a lifetime. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

ZEC is the most underrated of all the top coins.This is the most private coin over which constantly work and improve. You should buy it.We need to wait for the market to recover, and then we will see growth.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

Zcash price is very low compared to its spike maximum price and Zcash is one of the biggest and most known privacy coins.
Personally I'm holding a good quantity of Zcash because I think that when market will rise again it can be one of coin that will have the major rise.

That right! ZCash was way more expensive back in its early days, than what it is right now. If you compare prices at the beginning which were above $1k, versus current prices, you'll notice a steep decline in ZEC's value. This is good, because now investors can jump into the coin for greater returns in the future once prices start to rise back to their original levels. Given the outcome of development for this exciting cryptocurrency, I think that it'll be worth the investment for the long term.

There are many exciting things coming up for ZCash such as the new ZK-STARKS technology which doesn't require a trusted setup (unlike ZK-SNARKS), Shielded Transactions by default, and more. If people would realize its true potential, then I'm sure that prices would rise to the moon sooner than later, as demand for the cryptocurrency will increase at a fast pace. But I guess that ZCash needs a little more marketing/promotion on this side, to be able to reach a larger mass of users in the real world. All in all, I think that ZCash is doing great compared with other known privacy coins in the market. Cool

Delfintor

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

I think this coin is good for investment in a short term.  On a long term, I would not venture to invest in Zcash.
tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

I am not sure that now is the right time to invest in this particular cryptocurrency. according to most financial analysts, the price of this coin is very much overheated. perhaps it will be adjusted towards the minimum I would not risk.
hegewrw

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

I would not invest in Zcash, but it's a good coin, but it seems to me better to invest in other coins.
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

Perhaps this is a good project, with promising developers, but the current situation in the market pushes the most optimistic players aside waiting, I can not imagine a person who does not think about the continuing fall.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Can invest, this is a very good coin, he is also the only project with technical privacy features. So from its beginning to the present, prices have been rising, and it can be said that its role in the future is still very large.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

This is a very interesting and promising coin. I am confident in the success of this project, because many people are interested in anonymous coins. I view this coin as a good asset for long-term investments.
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I think Zcash should not be invested.  I very much doubt that by the end of the year the price for Zcash will grow at least 2 times.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I traded zcash piece the bill was propulsion up and purify rough one btc strictly to assemble any btc attractive absent of it, and ethically it was as if we were passing hot murphy solitary to added, noone was absolutely caught in the coins as such.
teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

If you want to invest in Zcash, then I advise you to invest in this coin only for a short term.  Perhaps then you can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: