Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36131 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Although I doubt much that it will overtake Bitcoin, it is the cool crypto. Zcash is good to be mined as well. You get more profit from mining this alt than from mining BTC, for example. I believe that Zcash will start gaining in a month or a bit more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

$5941.80 < that's the price of zcash ATH

if you really follow zooko closely he said trillions coming into this space

Nice. If that's the case, then this time would be the perfect opportunity to grab some cheap ZEC as the whole cryptocurrency market has declined in value. I believe that once prices on Bitcoin bounce back to their original levels, ZCash will follow making you some nice profit. But, if you buy and hold for the long term until ZEC reaches a new all-time high, then your earnings would be bigger making it one of the best investments you could make right now. After all, ZEC is the first Zero Knowledge privacy coin, so it has a lot of potential of becoming something big in the future. Wink

Zcash should dominate the privacy-centric cryptocurrency space within a few years.

Only time will tell if this will happen or not. One thing for sure is that there are coins which deliver greater privacy with additional features. Monero enforces anonymity by default and uses strong privacy techniques. Therefore, it would only be a matter of time before ZEC could deliver something better and innovating to dominate the privacy focused cryptocurrency sector in the future. Nonetheless, in crypto land anything is possible. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hamliss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Although I doubt much that it will overtake Bitcoin, it is the cool crypto. Zcash is good to be mined as well. You get more profit from mining this alt than from mining BTC, for example. I believe that Zcash will start gaining in a month or a bit more.

The difficulty of mining bitcoin is rising to much. I think it is better to mine the ZEC.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

The premine of founders rewards is standard for any coin beginning out because how else would the people who ran the project get paid? In any event though Zcash has been successful for sure, one can consider this a solid investment especially considering the rise hasn't happened yet this Spring.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

ZCash is a cryptocurrency with a strong emphasis on privacy and identity protection. ZCash maintains the benefits of a public blockchain while enabling completely anonymous transactions. Zcash falls into the “same category” with Monero and other privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. If you think that they have a good future, investing in Zcash is a reasonable option.
Alexkurd

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Zcash will become stronger this year.
Genesis-mining opened preorders for zec cloud mining several days ago.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

After the news that Matthew Beck Top Managers of Cryptocurrency Asset Management said that Zcash could hit $ 60,000 in 2025, the price of Zcash has already begun to grow, as can be seen on the chart of the trading pair ZEC \ BTC, which continues to change in favor of Zcash.
https://www.tokens24.com/news/matthew-beck-top-rated-cryptocurrency-asset-managers-says-zcash-hit-60000-2025/
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

I would say yes because it fulfills an early promise of Bitcoin technology - the ability to transact freely and privately with anyone in the world. This protects the right to privacy held by all individuals on Earth, and opens up new commercial use cases which were impossible without truly confidential transactions.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Zcash is good but I do not think that it is suitable for a very very long term investment. It will be better if you invest your money in ethereum or ethereum classic because they are 100% better than zcash. However, if you are a risk taker, zcash is a good crypto to place your money in
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

ZCash is a cryptocurrency with a strong emphasis on privacy and identity protection. ZCash maintains the benefits of a public blockchain while enabling completely anonymous transactions. Zcash falls into the “same category” with Monero and other privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. If you think that they have a good future, investing in Zcash is a reasonable option.

Completely agree with you, mate. ZCash being a privacy coin and all, helps protect us from external third parties who want to spy over our transactions. By implementing a view-key system, only those authorized by you can see your balances and transactions on the blockchain. I believe that once ZCash enforces shielded transactions by default, everything would go for the better in the long term.

It only started almost 2 years ago, so it would need some time before it becomes a strong cryptocurrency like most of the altcoins in existence. Maybe after the founder's reward period (or slow start) is over, ZEC could expose its true potential. Now, its price is way cheaper than its all-time high. If we invest into ZEC while prices are this cheap, then we would reap the profits in the future once there is a new all-time high in its price. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

What Zcash (ZEC)?
Zcash is a cryptocurrency aimed at using cryptography to provide enhanced privacy for its users compared to other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. The Zerocoin protocol was improved and transformed into the Zerocash system, which was then developed into the Zcash cryptocurrency in 2016. Development of protocol improvements and the reference implementation is led by the Zerocoin Electric Coin Company, colloquially referred to as Zcash Company. Zcash payments are published on a public blockchain, but users are able to use an optional privacy feature to conceal the sender, recipient, and amount being transacted.

Upcoming news

Zcash (ZEC) Market Cap Reaches $1.35 Billion
30 June 2018 - Zcash (ZEC) - Network Upgrade 0
30 September 2018 - Zcash (ZEC) - Network Upgrade 1
Zcash (ZEC) sponsors 75 scholarships to #Consensus2018 for grads and undergrads

Important partnerships

Through official partnership with ZECC Corp., Bithumb launches exclusive 'Zcash-Back' Event
Zcash biggest partnership so far has been with JPMorgan; working to Integrate Zcash Privacy Tech Into the Quorum Blockchain
Vasetar

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I would say yes because it fulfills an early promise of Bitcoin technology - the ability to transact freely and privately with anyone in the world. This protects the right to privacy held by all individuals on Earth, and opens up new commercial use cases which were impossible without truly confidential transactions.

ZCash is one of the top three anonymous coins. It can also improve it by using technologies from Bitcoin Cash.
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

What Zcash (ZEC)?
Zcash is a cryptocurrency aimed at using cryptography to provide enhanced privacy for its users compared to other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. The Zerocoin protocol was improved and transformed into the Zerocash system, which was then developed into the Zcash cryptocurrency in 2016. Development of protocol improvements and the reference implementation is led by the Zerocoin Electric Coin Company, colloquially referred to as Zcash Company. Zcash payments are published on a public blockchain, but users are able to use an optional privacy feature to conceal the sender, recipient, and amount being transacted.

Upcoming news

Zcash (ZEC) Market Cap Reaches $1.35 Billion
30 June 2018 - Zcash (ZEC) - Network Upgrade 0
30 September 2018 - Zcash (ZEC) - Network Upgrade 1
Zcash (ZEC) sponsors 75 scholarships to #Consensus2018 for grads and undergrads

Important partnerships

Through official partnership with ZECC Corp., Bithumb launches exclusive 'Zcash-Back' Event
Zcash biggest partnership so far has been with JPMorgan; working to Integrate Zcash Privacy Tech Into the Quorum Blockchain

I bought a little Zcash, and I think that this year will be good growth. It's great news, which will contribute to a further upward movement.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

I bought a little Zcash, and I think that this year will be good growth. It's great news, which will contribute to a further upward movement.

With the upcoming improvements for ZCash, I think that it has a huge potential to increase in price in the future. Right now, it's been struggling to get past the $500 USD mark, but it's good in the sense that prices are relatively stable. Perhaps, once founder's reward period is over and ZEC enforces shielded transactions by default on the network, then prices will head above the $500 mark for sure.

It only needs time to improve itself to become one of the best privacy coins around in the market. Considering today's prices for ZCash, I think that it is quite a bargain, as it will become extremely valuable in the future.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies ahead for ZEC's future, but all we could do is invest and hodl our coins for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

With the upcoming improvements for ZCash, I think that it has a huge potential to increase in price in the future. Right now, it's been struggling to get past the $500 USD mark, but it's good in the sense that prices are relatively stable. Perhaps, once founder's reward period is over and ZEC enforces shielded transactions by default on the network, then prices will head above the $500 mark for sure.

It only needs time to improve itself to become one of the best privacy coins around in the market. Considering today's prices for ZCash, I think that it is quite a bargain, as it will become extremely valuable in the future.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies ahead for ZEC's future, but all we could do is invest and hodl our coins for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree. The price of ZEC will stay low for the short term. After a few months, the price will rise with Bitcoin Cash.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Zcash is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency, just like almost all cryptocurrencies. Zcash pays great attention to confidentiality. This means that the sender and recipient transaction values are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another cryptocurrency protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero . Zcash operations are extremely fast, and sometimes it takes only about 6 milliseconds to validate a transaction. If you like monero cryptocurrency and you invest money in It, Zcash will be a natural choice for investment. They operate on very similar principles, and if the value of Monero increases, the value of the zcash for too increase. Investing in Zcash or Monero is certainly more risky than allocating your money to the stock market, but in the future it can also bring much higher returns.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Zcash actually shot up over $10,000 in its original launch, and one unlucky (idiot) bought the genesis ZEC for about 20 thousand BTC.

I think that Zcash definitely has great potential among the cryptos, but it has some underlying issues with supply, as you can never be sure what the total supply is, due to it being mostly private.

Could be that the opening ceremony was compromised, and new coins are being fraudulently added to the supply without anybody knowing.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
americii241

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

In my opinion - yes!
I have this coin in my portfolio
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Despite the fact that zcash has low privacy security and assurance it still a good investment platform due to the high demands it enjoyed when it was first introduced into the crypto market and again even thou there is low demands presently I believe the price will rise when the price of all other crypto coin will recover again.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

In my opinion Zcash has no good future, because many investors do not like to invest in Zcash coins, the longer the price of Zcash is not but just keeps going down, you better infest on another coin that has a bright future and is in great demand by buyers .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: