Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

Well it was inevitable that the big banks and huge whales would start getting involved in Crypto and the Tech it holds. Gone are the days of basement nerds and teenage miners involved in Crypto to disrupt the financial status quo, now everyone wants a piece of the pie. I saw ZCASH go up over 150% today on Polo because of the JPMORGAN news but am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?
If you have some extra money buy and then forget about them Cheesy

Maybe in 10 years you'll regret it, maybe not.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:33:06 AM

Well it was inevitable that the big banks and huge whales would start getting involved in Crypto and the Tech it holds. Gone are the days of basement nerds and teenage miners involved in Crypto to disrupt the financial status quo, now everyone wants a piece of the pie. I saw ZCASH go up over 150% today on Polo because of the JPMORGAN news but am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?

Agree. The days where cryptocurrencies used to be associated with geeks and mostly negative stuff, are over. Nowadays, big companies, businesses, banks, and governments are realizing the true potential of Bitcoin's underlying technology called the blockchain, and are driving the markets to new heights.

Most of the altcoins that we've never thought that they would rise exponentially, are doing so these days, which show the increased interest in cryptocurrencies from nearly everyone around the world. Zcash used to be worth nearly $60 after it declined in price since launch, and now it has skyrocketed in value in just a few months.

The question is whenever altcoins like ZCash would remain as is in value with potential for growth, or will it decline back to its original levels? Bubble, hype, speculation or whatever you want to call it, these results are surely profitable for those who have invested earlier in almost any kind of cryptocurrency.

I wish that I've invested earlier into ZEC, but never thought about this moment since you can't predict the value of cryptocurrencies due to their highly volatile nature. But still, it is better late than never. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:41:41 AM

Zcash since the first launch the price is very high. It's not good for investment,

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

Zcash since the first launch the price is very high. It's not good for investment,

Yes. ZCash's price was nearly $2000 when it first launched, later decreasing in value a few months thereafter. Right now, ZEC's price has been rising following other altcoins movement, but it would only be a matter of time before it falls back again in value.

If there would be no innovation for ZEC like a stable GUI wallet release and cross-platform compatibility, it would make it harder to become widely used by every day people. Not everyone is tech savvy and people would prefer a digital currency which is easier to use for their daily payments.

Only time will tell if ZEC's underlying technology becomes widely used in the mainstream world. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:56:01 PM

When I saw Zcash stable at 80 euro ish and drop to 75 I wanted to buy. Wish I had since it's price doubled haha
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

When I saw Zcash stable at 80 euro ish and drop to 75 I wanted to buy. Wish I had since it's price doubled haha

I feel the same way as you, mate. I was skeptical at first, when I saw the value rise within the first days of launch, and then decline massively in value. But now, I'm seeing that the price is rising back up again, making me wish I had bought in earlier to reap up the profits.

But still, I believe that it is better late than never and if Zcash continues to rise in price, it may increase in market cap rating making it the third or fourth most largest cryptocurrency in the markets.

It's still in its early days, so we should give it some more time for growth until its technology becomes useful and mature enough for anyone to join in. I think that huge things will happen once the founder's reward period comes to an end. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

I feel the same way as you, mate. I was skeptical at first, when I saw the value rise within the first days of launch, and then decline massively in value. But now, I'm seeing that the price is rising back up again, making me wish I had bought in earlier to reap up the profits.

But still, I believe that it is better late than never and if Zcash continues to rise in price, it may increase in market cap rating making it the third or fourth most largest cryptocurrency in the markets.

It's still in its early days, so we should give it some more time for growth until its technology becomes useful and mature enough for anyone to join in. I think that huge things will happen once the founder's reward period comes to an end. Just my opinion.  Smiley

That is right. I know somebody sold when the price was $40. He is regretting now.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

If the zcash drop at $75 dollars I will buy also . I hope the price of zcash will become double or triple. I like this coin because the price is stable and I hope the price will increase more. And I believe the price of zcash will increase more so we can make a lot of profit after that. Many investir will come in zcash. More projects to come with this coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Hamliss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:25:57 PM

Zcash is good but I do not think that it is suitable for a very very long term investment. It will be better if you invest your money in ethereum or ethereum classic because they are 100% better than zcash. However, if you are a risk taker, zcash is a good crypto to place your money in

So far, the ETH is better. But the ZEC will also rise in the future.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

Zcash is good altcoin also because the price is continue to increase. More people now buying zcash. This altcoin like an ethereum price is closely $300 each . But ethereum is more better than zcash but if you want more profit its better you have zcash and you  ethereum and hold for few years and make a lot of profit after that. But no one can predict the price in the future.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Zcash is good altcoin also because the price is continue to increase. More people now buying zcash. This altcoin like an ethereum price is closely $300 each . But ethereum is more better than zcash but if you want more profit its better you have zcash and you  ethereum and hold for few years and make a lot of profit after that. But no one can predict the price in the future.

From your point of view, it's correct. But, from my perspective, it's not a good altcoin because remember the partiy bitcoin/zcash when zcash launched first. If you bought and kept zcash in the very first stage of it, this probably caused too much loss on your side.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

Zcash is good but I do not think that it is suitable for a very very long term investment. It will be better if you invest your money in ethereum or ethereum classic because they are 100% better than zcash. However, if you are a risk taker, zcash is a good crypto to place your money in

Well, we would have to wait and see what happens with ZCash after the founder's reward period is over. Since it posseses a similar supply of Bitcoin, which is 21 million coins in existence, it may continue to rise in price just like Bitcoin did from its early days up until now.

But in the meantime, I believe that you could make more money if you'd invest in Ethereum as its price is increasing at a fast pace. If you do so now, you could rest assured to double or triple your investment in a couple of months after Ethereum rises in value exponentially.

Nevertheless, ZEC is still cheap when compared to its early days since launch. If all goes well, you could expect for it to become worth $1200 and beyond like it used to be before. Just my thoughts. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

zcash is another altcoin that have good potential to grow and become the coins that will be next to bitcoin,if you wash the chat of ETH and  zcash carefully you will notice that both doesn't drop deeply like other altcoin that can drop 70%  ,so you have to understand that  zcash will be a good coin to hold  for long term,you will always smile when you hold both ETH and zcash in the future
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

I believe Zcash is a good choice for long term investment.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

Bought some of this in Poloniex today thinking of an easy investment or short term investment and in just a matter of an hour the price of ZEC rised from 0.147BTC up to 0.157BTC, instead of selling what I bought an hour ago I'm thinking of holding it longer for more profits. I hope price will not go down in 24 hours and continue its upward trend.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

zcash is another altcoin that have good potential to grow and become the coins that will be next to bitcoin,if you wash the chat of ETH and  zcash carefully you will notice that both doesn't drop deeply like other altcoin that can drop 70%  ,so you have to understand that  zcash will be a good coin to hold  for long term,you will always smile when you hold both ETH and zcash in the future

Yeah. Both ETH and ZEC are one of the best altcoins on the market, with huge potential over the long term. They have dedicated development teams and a Foundation that would support them for many years to come unlike many altcoins out there. As ETH formed the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and ZCash has a unique anonymity technology, both are a great combination that will continue to make strides in the future.

Perhaps, someday if prices continue to move as is, ZCash would become the third largest cryptocurrency in market cap after Ethereum, so it would leave us with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Zcash as the most prominent cryptocurrencies in the markets. As we've seen Bitcoin's market dominance declining over time, there could exist a possibility of an alternative cryptocurrency taking over Bitcoin's position.

If the pioneer cryptocurrency doesn't come up with a resolution for the never-ending scaling debate soon, it will fail and lose traction on the market quickly. Both ZEC and ETH look like possible candidates of replacing Bitcoin in the future. Just my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:07:11 PM

Bought some of this in Poloniex today thinking of an easy investment or short term investment and in just a matter of an hour the price of ZEC rised from 0.147BTC up to 0.157BTC, instead of selling what I bought an hour ago I'm thinking of holding it longer for more profits. I hope price will not go down in 24 hours and continue its upward trend.

There is no harm in booking profits. If you are not in for the long term, then you should try and book profits after rallies like this.
If you want to hold ZCash for the long term, then you don't have to worry and can afford to ride the ups and downs.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

yes i agree with you zcash mostly pumped to high price and after wales get there profit it dumped, and this time its little overvalued but some community behind z cash pulls zcash price to moon
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Yes we have to be more careful about zcash that cost $ 1000 + and now start to decline whether there is something wrong behind. I think zcash is good for the next few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: