Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:16:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

i think zcash is very promissing alt with less fees and i think there was a fork made to this alt which will make moire valuable and i think it is rated among the first 10 or 15 strong cryptocurencies.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

bought into zcash a week ago, I made some money on it, then market did go down, but seems to be a good decision
Yes, you made a very right decision. The price for Zcash with a falling market will also fall. I think it can be bought for 220-250 dollars. And maybe even lower.

I think that you can put an order to buy at a price of 210-200 dollars. The price continues to fall, because bitcoin is growing again. But after the fall, this coin can give a good profit

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

Bitcoin is perfect for adults.  Because its confusing it just an adult peoples are designed for the bitcoins and t ispow r. Allys in collages are adults and can effortlessly understand it, also it can helps us to distribute the bitcoin. Since individuals collage are considered new era plus they like innovation, instructing them about bitcoin is a right tatic if we want to distribute bitcoin news effectively and in less time to more peoples.  beoi

Zcash is the altcoin that must be in a wallet of a person who is trading. This is cool crypto, virtual money that has a very good future. Next, 2018 year will be the best time for Zcash. Additionally, it is still easy to mine it.
Marianmariana

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

this type of wonderful location! the character, the tradition, not to mention, the mineontinue the great work. c
lprytk

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

right now i am watching zcash movements for buying. it has a great potential an it will raise more in 2018.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

Zcash stopped at the same level for 2 years https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash/
I am obviously expecting a near-time increase

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

If i have extra money, i would definitely invest on this alternate coin. It's on my portfolio now along with ZenCash and Monero. The digital coin is so potential and lots of it are mining on ZCash which give them decent profit when converted to BTC.

Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

I can see ZCoin overtaking Zcash in2018.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:47 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 09:54:10 AM by Radientgurkin

Hope not.

ZCOIN
Held some Zcoin (XZC) but had a large transaction which never got picked up by a block and therefore it was lost! True story! Can verify all of this with txid (have started a separate post if anybody is a Zcoin wiz)

Conclusion: Zcoin may be private, but transactions cannot be 100% trusted.

One thing I like with Zcash is you can have it on cold storage (f.eg. Trezor) You can't beat that type of security with any software wallet.

EDIT 26.12.2017: I have since this post managed to resolve the transaction issue by successfully reinstalling the core wallet and downloading the whole block from scratch. Only a combination of these two worked
The missing transaction was then included in a recent block. What a relief  Grin

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Hope not.

ZCOIN
Held some Zcoin (XZC) but had a large transaction which never got picked up by a block and therefore it was lost! True story! Can verify all of this with txid (have started a separate post if anybody is a Zcoin wiz)

Conclusion: Zcoin may be private, but transactions cannot be 100% trusted.

One thing I like with Zcash is you can have it on cold storage (f.eg. Trezor) You can't beat that type of security with any software wallet.

I have never had a problem with Zcoin transactions although most are only low value so not a big deal if it went somewhere else. What i do think is that Zcoin is one of the coins that will become a $100+ coin in the beginning of 2018. Zcash is untrustable after the dev said that it is traceable enough for criminals to not use it. mmmmmm
truecrusader666

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:23 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Looks like Zcash is a former coin, I looked at at Theymos list in and has 1  on them and others aren't even listed so... it must be a coin to invest on long term.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

Currencies with moderate price growth looks attractive because of it stability and absent of big falls. I think Zcash worth to spend some money on it. Try I believe that you wouldn’t lose any cent.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Currencies with moderate price growth looks attractive because of it stability and absent of big falls. I think Zcash worth to spend some money on it. Try I believe that you wouldn’t lose any cent.

Yes looks very good for serious investors thinking long term.. stability had a value also in crazy cryptos.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

Yea i think the same, I would rather go for Litecoin that is much safer and expect bigger returns from it

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

That is certainly true, mate. I've seen many cryptocurrencies rise and fall, but those who rise at a slow pace, are guaranteed to retain their value over the long-term. The same way we saw Zcash being worth $1,200 per coin within its early days since launch, the same way it will reach that level back up again once it starts rising slowly in value.

Once real use cases are proven for ZEC's underlying privacy technology, I believe that the price could rise even further. After all, ZCash shares the same total supply as Bitcoins' so I think that there is a huge potential for a price increase in the future.

Nevertheless, while ZEC may be worth watching, there are other coins which provide the same technology with some added features like PIVX. This makes the competition fierce, but only those cryptocurrencies which could provide real usability and mainstream adoption will survive for the long-term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

It's okay to invest into Zcash but not right now. AS far as I know they have the original zero protocol so this is a very big thing. But I would say that only after the half of 2018 we gonna see some real action with Zcash.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:48:39 AM

Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.

Yes, I agree, this is the original sin of this coin which makes it basically unacceptable to hold. I have a few ZECs, but won't buy more, I'd rather buy some ZENs.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

If you want  to invest into a good privacy coin , you should get into ZEN (Zencash). They just started running secure master nodes.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

If you want  to invest into a good privacy coin , you should get into ZEN (Zencash). They just started running secure master nodes.

Thanks for the advice, mate. Given that ZCash is sort of premined (due to the founder's reward), I don't think that it will rise that much in value over the long-term. There are other good coins out there which have adopted ZEC's underlying technology, with some added features. This Zencash you've mentioned by the way, looks interesting as it will make use of masternodes to further increase its privacy.

Combining Zero Knowledge Proofs along with masternodes is extremely ideal towards increasing user privacy in a safe and secure way. Better off, most altcoins which make use of ZEC's technology don't have a founder's reward, making the mining process a fair one. Which means that ZCash will have a hard time trying to compete with these coins, as they bring new and exciting features at a faster rate than the former. Only time will tell if ZEC can keep up with innovation and development over the long-term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: