Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:05:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36143 times)
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I think in Zcash you can invest part of the money, but I do not advise you to hold the coin for a long term.
vitalskir

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
I'd rather invest in another coin.  I doubt that you will get a good profit if you invest in this coin.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Zen is a platform with the latest privacy technology and a self-sustaining funding model with protocol-level solutions
Since privacy matter it will be good to invest in it
Do your own research
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

I support those people who believe that anonymity is needed and very soon the prices for anonymous currencies will be very high, because there will be a very high demand, after global verification of all users.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Yes, it seems to me worth investing some money in Zcash and maybe you will soon get a good profit.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Zcash is worth it to invest in because they have lot of community that continue investing making it to the top 20 of  https://coinmarketcap.com list. There is no reason why it coins is potentially profitable for how many years.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

what's the difference between zcash and zcl?
ZCL is a fork coin or you can understand it like a clone coin from Zcash.
Example the blockchain source code of Zcash can clone by anyone, so, ZCL is like this form.
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin (Core) is also a good example to help you understand what is a fork coin.
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Zcash is worth it to invest in because they have lot of community that continue investing making it to the top 20 of  https://coinmarketcap.com list. There is no reason why it coins is potentially profitable for how many years.
It seems to me that if you invest in Zcash now, then by the end of the year you will get a small profit and therefore I would have better invested in BTC.
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

It seems to me that if you invest in Zcash now, then by the end of the year you will get a small profit and therefore I would have better invested in BTC.

I agree. There are some other coin based on Zcash and have more active user community.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

ZCash may have an outstanding community, but if other altcoins have better features, and usability, then I guess that it would be difficult for such cryptocurrency to gain traction. The potential is there to transform the crypto economy, but it all depends on the community and development team to make this coin a popular one among the cryptocurrency market. Slowly but steady, I've seen ZCash rise in development and price too. Even if it's way below its All-time-high since its launch in 2016, there's a possibility that it could rise in value as it becomes listed on a bigger exchange like Coinbase.

With the same scarcity inherent within Bitcoin, ZCash could reach price levels that were unimaginable before. Considering this, prices are cheap right now, opening a huge opportunity for investors to jump on board before its too late. And with the right timing, you can earn massive profits with ZCash by making your move today. Therefore, ZCash might be worth the investment after all. Smiley

debianbro

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

I invested a small part of the money in Zcash, but I do not think I will get a good profit when the market recovers.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

I invested a small part of the money in Zcash, but I do not think I will get a good profit when the market recovers.
That coin dumped a lot. There was a lot of people wanting to purchase that coin for investments because of the mining capabilities.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

I think this is not the best investment coin and if you invest in BTC, you will be able to get more profit.
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

In view of your sentiments that the organizers truly does sounds so fishy says that you shouldn't in something to that effect on the grounds that the notoriety danger of the engineer is that high and the likelihood that the arrival on our speculation is low which is the reason it couldn't be considered as a coins worth contributing for trust your impulses sir.
Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I do not see the point of investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest this money now in ETH and in a few months to make a profit.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

For you to know if the coin is worth investing in or not, take your time to do a research about it, look out for all necessary information and when invest in it if you find it very potentials but I think the coin is a good one to invest in.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

ZEC recently looks like a strong coin. I think that this is still not the limit of growth. Perhaps in the near future the trend will continue. Still, the news background is extremely important for a coin.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

Don't like Cash in particular. There are better ones around. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

One major advantage is that Zcash has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up. So if they are successful with their ideas, they are definitely going to outshine other crypto.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.

ZCash may be a good investment after all, if it continues to provide real innovation to the blockchain space. But, if it's all based on hype without delivering real usability, then I'm afraid that it will die within a short time frame. I think that there are other altcoins which are more promising to invest into than ZCash.

I've heard that Ethereum will be integrating ZK-SNARKS which will bring privacy for smart contracts. Also, it will be upgrading to PoS, among many other things which makes ETH a better investment than ZEC in the long run. Therefore, it all depends on how many people are interested in ZEC as a privacy-based cryptocurrency for their daily payments. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: